Cross Contamination Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't feel better at all. Gina knew immediately that she had made a grave error. She had only felt that nudity gave him an advantage because of Victor's bottomless confidence. She did not possess the same arrogance. She felt exposed as Victor studied every inch of her body. She felt flushed and out of breath. She stood, a little shaky with nerves, to refill her glass. Her stupid body was screaming that she was about to have sex, and she didn't know how to tell her instincts that they were wrong. She sloshed a large pour of whiskey into her glass. She could feel Victor's hot gaze on her ass.

As she turned around, she saw that Victor had pulled a tissue from an end table to wipe away the precum leaking from his cock. He looked completely unconcerned, and gave her a pleasant smile as she awkwardly sat on the edge of her loveseat again.

"It's been a while, Gina." He said, tossing the tissue into a wastepaper basket, "How is work going?"

Gina blinked, trying to keep up mentally. He wanted to make small talk while they were both naked? As they were both sexually aroused? Well, maybe it would help to keep her mind off of Victor's... body.

"Not great actually." She said, her voice cracking, "I've been getting a lot of disrespect lately."

"No," Said Victor, with a gently mocking tone, "People are disrespecting a classy lady like you? I can't imagine why."

Gina felt a spike of anger. It was this prick's fault in the first place that she had done anything distasteful. Now he wanted to make fun of her for it? She opened her mouth to give him a piece of her mind when she heard footsteps coming closer from behind her. Jesus Christ, had Victor set up this naked meeting while someone else was still in the house?!? Victor was still leaning back nonchalantly, sipping his drink. Gina whipped her head around...

A beautiful young woman her daughter's age was emerging from a hallway, dressed up to go out, with a purse in hand and sunglasses on. The resemblance was obvious. This was Victor's daughter Renee.

"Oh my god!" She said. She sounded surprised, but not shocked, like she had just seen an old friend, "Dad, you didn't tell me that Gina was coming over!"

She set her purse down on a chair and walked over. Gina's hands instinctively clutched at her private areas, trying to hide them from being seen by this young woman.

"It's so good to meet you Mrs. H! I'm a friend of Cassie's at school!" She sat next to Gina and pulled her into a hug, with Gina's arms still awkwardly clasped over her chest and crotch. It was strange and invasive to be touched by a clothed person in a non-sexual way, and something in Renee's mean little smile told Gina that she knew exactly how uncomfortable she was making Gina. And she liked it.

Renee rose and gave her father a kiss on the cheek, his huge cock still erect and drooling precum.

"Renee dear," he said, completely unselfconscious of his naked erection in front of his daughter, "Can you take Gina's clothes to our dry cleaner while you are out? She's been a bit clumsy."

"Of course, Dad. Sorry I can't stay and chat this time, Gina! We will have to meet up again some other time," Renee said with a pout. "You two have lots of fun! Use condoms this time dad, I'm not ready for a little brother!" She gave Gina a saucy wink, "Not yet, that is. Tell your husband I said hello, Mrs. H!"

And with that, Renee scooped up Gina's discarded clothes and was out the door, leaving Gina with no possibility of getting dressed again even if she wanted to. Gina tried to protest that there was no reason to take her pants or underwear, but Renee was already gone. Whatever equilibrium Gina had been building was shattered. Now she just felt embarrassed and exposed and horny. She had to say her piece and get out of here. It made her nervous (and foolishly, more aroused) that Renee had spoken as if it was a given that she and Victor were about to fuck. Was that what Victor was assuming too?

Her head swam with the alcohol. Maybe she had been drinking a little too fast. She cleared her throat.

"Well, Victor," She said in a smaller and meeker voice than she intended, "I just came here today to tell you..."

Victor waved a finger at her.

"Ah, ah, ah, my dear. I was the one who invited you, remember? It's only fair that I be the one to speak first, isn't it?"

Gina's mouth closed with a snap. It made sense, she supposed. She couldn't think of a reason why she should speak first. Somehow, the balance of power had shifted even further. It was hard for her to contradict Victor, he was just so full of momentum, of confidence. Instinctually, she wanted to go with the flow, to be pulled along by his enthusiasm. She squirmed slightly, hoping that she wouldn't make a wet spot on his fancy couch.

Victor leaned back and put his hands behind his head, stretching. He began in a relaxed tone.

"I'm afraid things just aren't working out with Lucia." He said thoughtfully. Gina felt an irrational burst of joy. That stuck-up bitch had thought she had won, but look at who Victor came back to in the end! Not that she wanted a relationship with Victor of course.

"She had some trouble meeting my expectations for a serious relationship." He continued, "To be Frank, I only participate in male-led relationships. Without exaggeration, I can confidently say that i know better than any woman I would choose to date what is best for our relationship and for both of our lives. Therefore I expect my partners to defer to me, in the bedroom and in our everyday lives. Many women would find this controlling. I'm looking for women who would welcome the guidance." He said all of this with smooth confidence, despite what Gina judged to be the insanity of the message.

"Lucia was attracted to me physically, and she admired my taste and intellect," He continued, rubbing a broad hand across his muscled chest as if to emphasize his attractiveness, "But she struggled with being obedient and submissive."

His deep brown eyes locked to hers, making Gina feel another hot, sticky flush of arousal in her belly. "And so I immediately thought of you." She should have been offended. She tried to feel offended. Something about his magnetic eyes floating above his massive body, gleaming slightly with sweat, made the devastating insult feel like a compliment.

"Lucia can't give me what I deserve. You can, Gina. I want to go to the next step with you." He leaned forward, projecting his strong male energy forcefully. "But this time things have to be different. You have the potential to be a true submissive, but I have had too much hesitation and contrariness from you. That's why I drew this up."

He reached over to the side table and picked up a manilla folder she hadn't noticed before, setting it gently on the table between them, facing Gina. He flicked open the folder, showing a densely typed document beneath.

"This contract states that you will obey my every word for a period of one month." He said, placing his hand lightly on top of the document. "There are a lot of ins and outs and clauses, but I can run you through the important ones."

Oh God, thought Gina. The very thought of being that stupid: placing herself completely at Victor's mercy, submitting utterly to his twisted desires, was shamefully arousing. But Victor had overplayed his hand here. No way could he expect her to be that naive.

"Victor," She said, trying to use a firm tone but not quite managing it, "I came here today to..."

"Convince me to take you back? Ask for some naked selfies? Beg for another dildo modeled after my cock?" His eyes were twinkling with amusement. Smug prick.

"No!" said Gina. She winced. It had come out of her mouth way too defensive. "No, Victor. I came to break things off with you. Permanently." She took a deep breath, trying to ignore her aching nipples and pussy. Trying to keep her eyes off his beautiful cock.

"Huh," said Victor dismissively, eyes still freely wandering over her body, "That's not the impression that I got from reading your texts this week."

Gina blushed, remembering her desperation. She felt that desperation welling up from deep inside of her right now. She gritted her teeth. "I changed my mind, Victor. I want us to be over."

Victor gave her an appraising look.

"Hmmmmm." A disgustingly arrogant smile broke over his face, causing Gina a sudden burst of shame and arousal and anger just seeing it.

"No," He said, "I don't think that's going to happen. I think you are going to sign this little contract and agree to be my submissive woman."

His arrogance was breathtaking. How could he be so sure of himself? Gina faltered for a moment. Did he know something she didn't?

"Why would I do something as stupid as that?" She asked. She couldn't manage to put any heat into the question. It sounded more like she really wanted to know the answer than the angry rhetorical that she had meant it to be.

"Because I haven't told you your part of the deal yet." He said matter of factly. He flipped to another page in the contract, pointing a thick finger.

"Number 1: I pledge to never fire your husband for any cause whatsoever. I also pledge to give him a promotion within two weeks." He flipped the page again.

"Number 2: I pledge to pay in full the college tuition, room and board, and fees for Cassie Harlowe at whatever college she chooses to attend next fall, for the entire time that she needs to complete her degree." Another quick flip

"Number 3: I will assume responsibility for all debts currently owed by the Harlowe family on their family house, including those for home renovations."

"Number 4: After the period of one month, if Gina Harlowe wishes it, I will never contact her or her family again, except for issues pertaining to the financial arrangements detailed above."

He looked up at her with a smile. "How does that sound for starters?"

Well, Gina had to admit that if he held to the letter of the contract, it would wipe out essentially all of her economic concerns with one stroke. But it still wasn't worth considering.

"You could ruin my whole life, Victor." She said meekly, "If I had to obey you no matter what, it would take away my ability to protect myself and my family."

He waved away her concerns. "It's stated in the contract. I pledge that I will only command you to do things that I think will make you and your family lead happier, better lives."

Gina's mind felt foggy. "You say it's just for one month? Couldn't you just command me to sign another contract just like this?"

Victor shook his head. "You worry too much, pet. I swear to you, I will never command you to sign another contract to extend this period against your will. If you choose to obey after the contract ends, of course, then that is totally up to you." He leaned back again with a smile, "I am confident that you are a true submissive at heart. I see this contract as training wheels. Once you get a taste of submitting to my dominance, you will love it so much, you won't want to go back."

With a dry mouth, Gina slid the contract closer to her, staring at the pages without really seeing them.

"Would it be so bad, Gina?" Said Victor softly, and Gina looked up to see him staring deep into her eyes with a soft expression, spoiled somewhat by his still hard and dripping cock. 'Wouldn't it be nice to just... relax for a month? Let someone else take the reins? Not have to worry about what might go wrong with your decisions?"

He reached over and grabbed an expensive-looking pen from the side table. He flipped to the last page of the contract, where his large signature was already written. He clicked the pen and held it out to her.

Gina took it with numb and shaking fingers. She had felt like a prisoner in her own head these past few months, filled with guilt, arousal, and uncertainty. Victor seemed so certain, so confident, and so so sexy.

"I'm married, Victor."

It came out in a whine. "Married women can't just... become someone's sex slave. Daren would be crushed."

Victor chuckled. "Sex slave. Your words, not mine. Remember that later. If it makes you feel better, I swear on my mother's grave that I will never tell Daren about this relationship."

Gina sat, frozen. Caught between her lust for Victor and her love for Daren. Thinking about how much good this agreement could do for her family, and dreading the erotic depths that it might drag her to.

Victor rose and sat next to her, close enough to touch. This close, Gina could smell his musk, covered only partially by expensive cologne. The smell should have repulsed her, but she found herself oddly fascinated by it, sniffing more into her nose. His dark skin felt burning hot where it touched her, and she was painfully aware of how his massive form dwarfed her own. His towering cock was only inches from her thigh. She could reach out and touch the smooth dark shaft if she wanted...

Victor put an arm around her shoulder, hugging her close to his muscled body. She felt small, soft, and vulnerable. A sexual thrill bordering on fear ran through her.

Victor whispered down to her, "This won't really be that big of a change, you know? Think about it. How many times have I wanted something from you and haven't gotten it?" She looked up at his hard eyes, her own wide and soft. "I wanted you to wear your hair like a bimbo. I got it. I wanted you hairless. I got it. I wanted you to swing both ways. I got that too." Gina felt waves of shame as she realized the truth of what he was saying.

"And I wanted to show off your body and your new sexuality to all my friends. And you obliged me, on stage no less." Gina wanted to break away, to get angry, but his eyes were magnetic, his arm strong.

"So if you can't stop me from getting what I want anyway, what does it matter if it is written into a contract? At least you get something out of it." He gently gripped the hand that Gina held the pen in and moved it to the signature line. Then withdrew his hand, leaving her hand hovering there, free to choose.

"Come on babe." He whispered in her ear, "All of those things I said are just excuses. We both know why you are really going to sign it."

His voice got deeper, his lips almost brushing her ear.

"Because I told you to."

Gina closed her eyes and scribbled her signature as Victor beamed in triumph.

Internally, Gina celebrated. She knew something Victor apparently didn't. There was no such thing as a contract dictating complete obedience. The contract was completely unenforceable.

The new couple both leaned back together, both thinking they had got the better of the other.

Only one was right.

...

Daren sat, lonely and defeated, in his bedroom. He was unable to relax, unable to concentrate. His regret had started immediately when Gina had begun getting ready to go over to Victor's. His anxiety had built and built until he wasn't sure he could take it anymore. He knew it was too late to tell her not to go. It would have raised her suspicions. Now he had to live with his decisions, and try not to think about what was happening right now at Victor's house.

He glumly wandered the house. Tossed back one of his male enhancement pills that Renee had given him with water. Turned on the TV to see what was on.

*Beep*

*Click*

Daren looked down in surprise. It couldn't be, could it? His searching hands confirmed his suspicions. The chastity device around his penis came loose in his hands.

His cock sprang to life almost immediately, savoring the sudden freedom. Daren's hand gripped the expanding cock without hesitation, giving it a few quick strokes before he knew what he was doing. It felt amazing! Had he always been this sensitive?

His phone buzzed.

[Well Puppy, are you ready to begin?]

He replied as quickly as he could with his left hand, his right hand pumping up and down his shaft.

[Thank you, mistress!]

[Awwww, you are welcome Puppy. Are you surprised? I told you that I would have a great reward for you if you convinced Gina to "visit" my dad. I might be a little devil most of the time, but tonight, I'm going to send you to heaven. I want to drain your little virgin balls so hard that you won't have anything left for wifey even if she wants to fuck your tiny dick.]

Daren frowned. Even he had to admit that he had started getting a sexual thrill from being put down by Renee, but this virgin thing was ridiculous.

[But I'm not a virgin, mistress. I have a daughter.]

[I know you do, Puppy. Let's not get ahead of ourselves by bringing Cassie up now, we are going to be talking about her a lot later.] Winking emoji.

[But let's be real Daren, you have only had sex with one woman, and when my Dad finally fucks her, he's going to places in her pussy you could never reach. Can you really call it sex when you are that disappointing in bed? Your mistress will be the judge of when you lose your virginity, and I say those times don't count. Now, I have some stuff prepared to send you that I know you are going to like. But first, you have to ask nicely.]

Darens cock throbbed at the thought of what Renee might send him.

[Please, mistress, can you send me something?]

[Hmmm, not bad too bad, puppy, but you can do better. Try 'Please send my virgin cock to heaven, mistress Renee.'"]

Daren felt his face grow hot. Renee never let his pleasure come without an extra dose of humiliation on the side.

[Please send my virgin cock to heaven, mistress Renee.]

[Good Puppy.]

A notification popped up that a file was being transferred to him. A second later, an audio file appeared in the chat window.

[I can't be with you in person tonight, Puppy, but I think this will make up for it. Listen to my voice and do what I say. Don't open the image until I tell you!]

A blurred image appeared in the chat, ready to be opened.

Daren found some headphones, hurried to his bedroom, locked the door, and cautiously started the audio file.

"Hi, Puppy." It was Renee's voice, deep and calm and smoky. She must have been speaking right next to the microphone. "Are you ready to have a good time? Who am I kidding?" She gave a cute little giggle, sending a shiver up Daren's spine. "You started jerking off like a dirty little monkey the second your cage came off, didn't you?" She was right, Daren thought shamefully. The shame didn't stop him from pumping his dick hard and fast in his hand, focusing on her sexy voice. "Well, I like to think that I am pretty good at dirty talk, so I'm going to give you a little inspiration for your jerk session tonight. I even have a visual aid to help you. I never thought I would send you something this good, Puppy. I am surprised at my own generosity. You had better be grateful! Why don't you open that up right now?"

Darren kept the audio playing in the background and opened up the blurred, hidden picture.

His pupils dilated. His mouth went dry. He gripped compulsively at his cock, forgetting to stroke.

"Wow. That's the only word, right, Puppy?" The voice purred in his ear.

It was his lovely daughter. Topless and smiling, her perfect pink nipples crinkled and hard with arousal. And next to her, Renee, with a wicked little grin on her cute face. Her bare brown breasts were only slightly smaller than Cassie's, ballooning almost cartoonishly from her petite frame, her dark nipples still soft. Based on her expression, this was amusing her, but based on her nipples, not turning her on. The two girls were posing so close that their tits squished together just slightly where their bodies met, creating a delicious contrast between pale white and dark brown skin.

"I know that your dirty old mind must be racing right now, not to mention your dirty old hand, but let's take it slow, Puppy. Listen to my voice. Let me guide those pervy thoughts. Let's imagine, I don't know... Ooh, I've got it. Me and Cassie are having a sleepover at your house. Gina is away on a business trip. You have been a super cool daddy and have been letting us have a little wine, loosening up our inhibitions a little. We are all hanging out in the living room. You know me, I'm a little cocktease, and, devil that I am, I start teasing poor little Cassie about being a virgin. About how she has never even seen a dick in real life before. And she is soooo embarrassed. You can tell she really doesn't want to talk about this in front of her daddy. But her embarrassment is super cute! And you get the feeling that maybe she is protesting a little too much, you know? Like maybe this is secretly exactly where she wants the night to go. So I go for it! I say that we have a perfectly good cock right here for her to see. And I reach over and unzip your pants, and pull them off. And you are protesting, but, of course you aren't stopping me. And Cassie is bright red, and covering her eyes, but she has had just the right amount of wine. She's not running away, and it's easy to see that she is peeking through her fingers. And when the undies come off, your dick isn't totally hard yet. Nerves. Wine. It happens. So I tell Cassie that you need a little help. I pull off my top, and with a little hesitation and a lot of lip-biting, Cassie's fingers start fumbling with her top as well. And then there we are, your daughter and her best friend, topless and giggling, telling you to get hard already so they can see your dick."