Cross Contamination Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daren's hand pumped steadily on his cock as he absorbed the dirty story, eyes hungrily eating up every detail of the photo. He eagerly listened for more details.

"And, trust me, Puppy, it works. Soon your little dicklette is standing stiff at attention. And your innocent daughter can't keep her eyes off it. She just can't help herself from looking. And you see the pink nips on her big pretty titties perk up as well. She might deny it, but her body is interested. And that's when I give up being subtle. I sit down right next to you on the couch, and your face turns to me as I move to meet it. You feel my soft, sweet lips on yours, my naughty little tongue exploring your mouth as my slim fingers curl around your hot, throbbing cock, squeezing and pulling. Cassie is spluttering, asking what I think I'm doing, but when I smile at her and tell her to come take a closer look, she does what I say. She wants to. Her virgin cunt is juicing up, and her inhibitions are beginning to seem less and less relevant. I tell her to kneel down and get a really good look at her daddy's cock up close. And she does, you can feel her hot breath, starting to get heavy and ragged, on your dick as my fingers twist and pump. But you don't see her down there, kneeling between your legs, because suddenly my fat brown titties are in your face, and I'm telling you to use your mouth like a good boy. It's heaven puppy. My breasts are soft and smooth and warm against your face, my perky nipples are hard against your lips and tongue, and I am filling your ears with appreciative little coos and giggles, letting you feel like a real man for once. And most importantly, I'm keeping Cassie from looking up and seeing her daddy's face. Instead, she just sees a cock, right there in front of her for the first time. So when I whisper down to her that she should give it a little taste, she is able to fool herself for one crucial moment. She doesn't stop to think about what family dinner will be like tomorrow, or what Mommy will think when she finds out. She just listens to her body and wraps her innocent little lips around you. And that is when I withdraw, just as I notice that you have realized what is happening. And as I pull away, your eyes meet with such heat and intensity that you can almost feel it across the room. Daddy leaning back on the couch, legs spread, eyes wide with shock. Daughter on her knees, daddy's rock hard cock held gently in her mouth, eyes soft and fearful."

Daren grunted, frantically fucking his fist, now slippery with precum. His dick felt alive and hypersensitive, like it had doubled it's nerve endings somehow. He tried to keep himself from moaning. Cassie was probably in her room. He burned with the taboo shame, knowing he was masturbating to the thought of his own daughter while she was in the house. He strained his ears. He had to hear the end of this story.

"The moment hangs there. It's tense, Puppy. Each of you is waiting for the other to freak out, to jump away, disgusted. But that doesn't happen, I've planned the moment out perfectly. Your dick throbs, and she can feel it move powerfully in her mouth. You in turn feel her tongue do a little wiggle, moving around your head. You take a deep shaky breath as your beloved daughter starts exploring your cock with her mouth. And I drop to my knees as well, being a guide and teacher for your daughter, showing her how to please a man. And looking down it makes a truly beautiful sight. Two lovely teenage girls, one dark, one pale, sharing your cock, one tongue on either side. Then I am gently sucking your balls while Cassie bobs her head on your shaft. It doesn't take long, Puppy. Nobody would last very long in that situation, and you aren't exactly Mr. Stamina. You feel an orgasm building up, and you start to grind your hips upward into your daughter's face, stuffing her mouth deeper and deeper with your cock. But I know the signs, Puppy, and this isn't where this evening ends. I pinch the base of your dick. Hard. And I gently push Cassie away. Her face is red, and she is drooling a little. She had really been getting into it. Quite the little slut in the making. And I look at you both, and before the shame can set in, I say to Cassie that there is one more thing that your daddy and I have to teach you. Just by the tone of my voice, you know exactly what I mean. Even Cassie, inexperienced and naive as she is, knows what I have in mind. You are about to speak up and say that that would be going too far, but then I raise my eyebrows at you and gesture to your daughter. She's biting her lip, her eyes downcast. She's blushing furiously. She's horny. She wants this. Even more than you somehow. So when I gently take you both by the hand and pull you down the hall to your bedroom, you don't resist. Like the new lovers that you are, you can't keep your eyes off each other, although judging by the fiery blushes you both have, there is a considerable amount of shame in your minds as well. When we get there, I push you back onto the bed. Your marital bed, where you are supposed to make sweet love to your faithful wife. We are going to use it for something else right now. I place Cassie above you, showing her exactly how to position herself. You are too horny and ashamed and excited to speak as I grab your cock in my hand and line it up with your daughter's steaming hot, dripping pussy. And she sinks down, slowly, inch by agonizing inch. You can feel your hard cock being buried in her hot, wet folds. There is resistance for a moment, but then it is gone. You realize that you have taken your own daughter's virginity. You are fully deeply, inside her. Her beautiful, curvy form is all you can see, rising above you. Sexy, innocent, perfect. She starts to move, awkwardly at first. She has never done this before after all. I put my hand on her wide hips and guide her movements, but in the end, she doesn't need much help. Her body knows what to do. She begins to move smoothly, quickly. Your dick penetrates her deeply, pumping in and out. You can feel her big, soft ass pressing onto your thighs when she pumps her hips down. Gently at first, then slapping as she moves faster and faster. You can see that I have reached my hands around to play with Cassie's nipples. Her big, beautiful tits bounce and shake, set totally loose by Cassie's newfound lust. I'm whispering something in her ear, and she is closing her eyes, relishing the newly discovered feelings roaring through her body. She repeats again and again "Please Daddy! Please!" Begging you, instinctually, for something that she is only dimly aware of, something she has never experienced before. Get ready, Puppy. I want you to cum with the story. But as you do, I want you to think about this: I could absolutely make this happen. You have no idea how deep I have my hooks in Cassie. I could set up this scenario in a week. I could do it tonight if you don't mind ruining your relationship in the long term. I'm not going to do it, of course, Puppy. That would be messed up. Speaking of messed up..."

Daren groaned and strained, bucking his hips against his fist. He was ready. He needed this.

"In the heat of passion, you roughly grab Cassie's wide, squishy hips, pulling her down firmly, thrusting your dick as deeply as it will go inside her. She orgasms, moaning and screaming "Daddy!" over and over, desperately moving and grinding her hips, setting you off as well. You explode deep inside her fertile pussy, letting out spurt after gooey spurt into your daughter."

Daren stared intently at the topless selfie still on his screen, obsessively scanning Cassie's perfect breasts. He came explosively, too horny to even worry about the mess he was making, spraying ropes of cum onto himself and his bedsheets, groaning deeply. The recording ended. Daren felt oddly at peace. His phone buzzed with a text.

[I see you finished listening. Did you cum to that Mr. H? I know you did. That's pretty sick, Puppy, cumming to the thought of your own daughter. Well, time for the next one.]

He looked down at his phone with confusion.

[I don't know if I would be able to cum again, mistress.]

[Didn't I tell you, puppy? I want to drain those little balls dry. Trust me, when you listen to this next recording and see the photo, you won't have any problem jerking off again.]

A new recording and a blurred photo popped into the chat. With nervous apprehension, he clicked on the recording and began listening.

...

Victor's large well-muscled arm snaked around Gina's naked waist, pulling her close to him. The warm friction of skin on skin made her shiver. She felt slightly shocked at herself that she had just signed the scandalous document in front of them, even considering the secret escape clause she had.

"You know," said Victor lightly, pulling her gently but firmly to her feet, "I said that you had done everything that I asked, but that wasn't quite true, was it?"

As they both stood, Gina on somewhat weak, shaky legs, Victor turned to face Gina. He gave her a deep, lingering kiss that made her head go blank and her toes curl. She could feel the hard, burning heat of his cock pressed against her belly, the possessive grip of his strong arms around the small of her back, his warm skin making contact along the entire length of her body, her big soft tits pressing against the hard bulk of his chest. When he broke away, a glimmering trail of saliva stretched between them. He smiled as he asked a question in an innocent tone.

"There was one thing that I asked you to do that you simply refused to consider. Can you remember what that was?"

Oh no. He had always been a gentleman before, surely he wouldn't go there.

Victor gave her a warm, condescending smile as he placed his hands on Gina's shoulders.

"I think we both remember that line you drew in the sand, don't we? That big dramatic vow you made?" His hands began to push firmly downwards, forcing Gina down below his level. Her knees hit the living room floor with an audible thunk, and she was suddenly face to face once again with Victor's magnificent cock.

The rock-hard ebony pillar radiated masculine strength and felt burning hot, even from this distance. Although everything was clean and well-groomed, her nose was assaulted by the overpowering musk of Victor's male pheromones. The massive phallus subtly pulsed and throbbed with Victor's heartbeat. Gina gulped. She turned her eyes upwards to see Victor smiling down at her from above. Arrogant, amused, gloating at his victory. It should have made her angry. It should have made her tear that contract up right then and there. Instead, this horrible man lording his victory over her sent a hot sharp twist of arousal through her belly. Instead of yelling, she found herself twisting her hands together and dropping them between legs, inches away from her dripping pussy. She gazed submissively up at her new master and waited for his command.

Victor laughed cruelly.

"Well well well, you thought you were a tiger, sweetheart, but it turns out you were just a kitten all along." His eyes twinkled with hostile mirth. "Give me a kiss, kitten."

Burning with shame at following the orders of her worst enemy, Gina leaned forward and planted a soft, wet kiss on the bulging head of Victor's cock, smearing her lips with his salty precum, her upturned eyes locked on his, pleading. Maybe by making this humiliating sign of submission, she would be spared the greater humiliation. She still hoped that Victor would let her keep a shred of pride by not forcing her to do the one thing she had vowed never to do. She saw that her hope was in vain. Here in his moment of triumph over her, there wasn't a shred of mercy in Victor's hard eyes.

"Suck my cock, bitch." Said Victor, calmly and firmly. Then he stood still, cock jutting out into the air, his conquest kneeling before him. Waiting for Gina to complete her own humiliation.

Gina couldn't think, couldn't breathe. How could she let this horrible man, whom she hated with a passion, beat her in such a complete and obvious way? She could hardly lie to herself and twist this into some sort of Victory. Blowjobs were the one thing she had clearly stated she would never do for Victor. She fought back waves of anger, guilt towards Daren, shame, and, worst of all, roaring, all-consuming horniness. She should just tear up the contract now. Bring up the escape plan she had thought of, be done with this before it started. Victor's cocky face with his trademark shit-eating grin filled her vision. If she did this, she would be admitting to him, and worse, herself, that he was right all along. That she couldn't win against him. That he was better than her in every way. She would be validating his fucking infuriating superiority complex, and resigning herself to be his slutty little bimbo girlfriend. It would go against the very core of what she had always stood for as an ambitious and independent woman.

Oh God, why was this making her so horny that it was hard to think straight?

Victor held perfectly still, forcing Gina to make her move. She trembled as she lifted herself slightly on her knees to position her lips on the tip of Victor's cock, once again kissing his penis in submission, the very tip of his cock head just barely between her parted lips.She couldn't keep eye contact with him anymore. The shame burned too painfully. With her eyes downcast, Gina slowly moved her head downward, the massive black dick pushing her lips apart, causing a delicious friction of her soft lips against the skin of Victor's cock. The cock moved deeper, completely filling Gina's mouth. The size, the heat, the taste of Victor's precum overwhelmed Gina with its dominance.

Victor looked down at the shameful display. His prey, his fiery opponent, now kneeled in submission, dedicated to serving him. Her eyes dropped in shame, then lifted to him once again. The lips of his enemy stretched around his dick, her eyebrows drawn together in a mixed emotion of arousal, shame, and intimidation. It was so funny he almost laughed again.

"I'm not taking your temperature, Kitten," He reminded her gently, "I said suck." And with that, Gina's tongue started moving, and her head bobbed slowly, taking in the small fraction of his dick that could fit in her little mouth. She clearly had worked with big cocks at some point in the past, but Victor's monster was a tough challenge even for the experienced.

"Wow," He said, relishing the feel of Gina's sassy mouth as it hugged his dick, "I really didn't think you would do it!" That was a lie. He knew from the beginning that he could turn Gina into his personal cocksucker eventually. Right now, however, it was important for Gina's growth that he twist the knife a little. He flashed her a grin. "Didn't you swear in front of a big crowd that you would never suck my dick? Didn't you swear it to your husband? You ought to be ashamed of yourself, you little slut."

It really was cute how deeply she could blush despite her tan. Her eyes broke contact with his again, but her mouth and tongue continued moving. She had gotten a taste now. Her body was moving based on her deeply ingrained submissive instincts. He grabbed his phone from the nearby table, opening the photo app. He managed to snap a few candid shots before Gina realized what he was doing, including one of her gazing lustfully up at him. Suddenly, Gina looked shocked and started to protest. Victor silenced her. "You agreed to do anything I wanted Gina, and that includes a few photos to remember your first submission." Just to prove his point, he snapped a few more photos of the cringing woman as she continued to suck his cock, slowly forgetting her exposure and getting more and more into it. Victor placed his phone back on the table. Time to take this to the next level.

"Use your tongue and lips, Kitten. Show me how you worship a cock." His huge cock, shiny with Gina's drool, left her mouth with an audible pop. She was breathing heavily, and gazing at him with a slightly dazed expression. Cock drunk, he noted with pleasure. She ran her sharp little tongue up the underside of his cock, giving it another soft kiss as she reached the head.

"You have my permission to touch yourself if you need to pet.." He said seriously. She paused, her tongue once again on its way up his shaft. Her expression, was surprised, then confused. "I mean, I can see what this is doing to you." Victor continued, glancing downwards significantly.

Gina's pussy was swollen with arousal, making a puddle on the floor beneath her. Her body was desperate to be impaled on the cock that was dominating her senses. Gina's confused expression melted into shamed comprehension. Her right hand maintained its tender grip on the base of his cock while her left hand moved hesitantly down between her luscious thighs. Victor could see her back arch as her fingers made contact with her needy clit. Gina was going to be having a great time. Now he just had to deeply intertwine the sexual pleasure she was feeling with her shame.

"I remember the first time I saw you, Gina." said Victor thoughtfully. Gina was getting distracted by the movement of her fingers on her pussy. He gently pushed his cock forward to remind her of her main job. "You think we met at that office Christmas party, right? Actually, I have had my eye on you for a long time before that." Gina looked a little confused and opened her mouth to speak, but Victor gently gripped the back of her head and pushed it into his dick, and the cock drunk slut began running her lips up and down the length of the shaft, swirling her tongue as she went.

"You probably don't even remember, you have some many cases. Five years ago, about when you were first promoted to your current position, you handled a workplace harassment suit against my company." Victor watched with amusement as Gina's pea brain tried to work quickly while being overwhelmed with sexual stimulus. He chuckled as she struggled and failed to keep up mentally while planting hot wet kisses up and down his dick and fucking herself silly with her hand.

"We offered a quite competitive settlement to your client in exchange for a signed NDA. You advised him to turn us down. You were confident that you could beat us in the courtroom."

He placed a large hand on Gina's beautiful blond head and pushed it further down. "My balls, Kitten. Worship my balls." She was really losing herself in the moment now, and without any sense of shame, began nuzzling, licking, and sucking his big black testicles with enthusiasm, fingers working madly between her juicy thighs.

"I sat in the gallery, and I saw a fiery, beautiful, professional woman tear up the courtroom. I saw a woman who was driven to win, to succeed, at any cost." And now here that woman was, defeated at his feet, disgracefully nuzzling and sucking the balls of her victorious enemy, lost in her own shameful submissive lust. Her face was wet and red, rubbing herself desperately on his balls to win his approval. Her face was now smeared with the musky pheromones that naturally coated his genitals. Any normal person would probably describe the smell as deeply unpleasant, but for a bitch in heat like Gina was right now, it was like catnip.

"You won of course. Got a fat judgment for your client. Of course, within a year, I made sure he lost it all. I tricked him into getting a sex change, and he ended up sucking cock on the streets in Berlin to survive. Not that you care I'm sure. What really got me interested was how a submissive like yourself could fool yourself and the world so completely. I have a talent for spotting natural submissives, and you definitely are one. But you were acting very successfully as a dominant. The whole thing got your name on my list."

Victor tapped his pleasure slave on the shoulder. "Back to sucking, Kitten." She gave a little moan, probably responding to the shame of being ordered around, and took his cock into her mouth once again.