Cross Contamination Pt. 08

Story Info
Daren betrays his family and himself. Gina breaks a vow.
17.2k words
4.67
3.8k
8

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cross Contamination Chapter 8: Victorious

Daren stood nervously outside the palatial home at the address Renee had sent him. He rang the doorbell again, hoping that Victor wasn't home. The last thing he wanted was for his boss to see him there and strike up a conversation.

Finally, his cruel teenaged tormentor flung open the door, looking cute in a cutoff top and a short skirt.

"Puppy!" She cried out with enthusiasm, "Did you bring it?" She was almost jumping up and down with excitement.

Daren pulled the letter, stamped with the Yale University crest, from his back pocket, and held it up, filled with concern about why exactly Renee had wanted Cassie's first college admissions letter so badly.

Renee's dark eyes glittered as she snatched the letter from his hands. "Oh God, is this what I think it is?" She unceremoniously ripped it open and scanned the letter with a smirk. "Accepted, of course. Like little miss perfect would have it any other way. And to her dream school! You must be so proud, daddy." She followed up her sarcasm-dipped sentence with an evil giggle, and glanced over the letter with a wicked gleam in her eyes. "But I think we can do better than that for sweet little Cassie, don't you?"

"Wh-what do you mean?"

It was like a switch had been flipped. Renee's face twisted into an arrogant snarl. "Address me properly, you little bitch!" She hissed, stepping closer and gripping Daren's caged cock in a swift, painful motion.

Daren gulped.

"What do you mean, m-mistress?"

"That's better! I'll make a good puppy out of you yet." Renee's good humor had returned, her soft pillowy lips curving up in a sweet smile. "Now, take your pants off."

Daren glanced nervously around the bright sunlight of the Cross's front porch. They lived in a sort of walled compound, but it still felt like way too exposed of an area to strip. But by now, Daren knew better than to argue or hesitate. He stripped off his dress pants as quickly as he could, leaving them in a puddle on the ground, with his humiliatingly trapped cock hanging uselessly in the open air.

Renee pushed him on the small of his back, forcing him to leave his pants and dignity behind on the porch, walking naked from the waist down into his boss's house. She led him gently forward to the lavish hardwood table in the Cross family dining room and reached around him to place the acceptance letter on the table in his view. Her hands snaked up his leg and began softly cupping and massaging his vulnerable balls.

"Now Cassie could certainly go to Yale," Renee whispered gently into his ear, her soft pouty lips close enough to barely brush the skin, "Get a great degree, become a lawyer or some shit like that." Her hands were becoming firmer, not to the point of pain, but emphasizing his testicles' fragility in a distracting way. Daren choked back a whimper as his cock began to drool through its plastic cage.

"But isn't there a hotter way things could go?" She dragged one finger unexpectedly across the slit in the front of the cock cage, providing a sudden flash of friction and pleasure, hitting him like lightning.

"What if sweet, innocent Cassie couldn't get into college?" whispered Renee's sweet, teasing voice in his ear. Daren's eyebrows drew together. What was she saying exactly? Cassie had got in. The letter was right there! But it was so hard to think, with Renee's soft whispering lips on his ear, and her slim, strong fingers moving on his intimate parts. Her voice got even quieter, and slightly raspy "What if your little girl had to do all sorts of dirty things in order to make ends meet?"

"What? Wait a second..." Even through the fog of arousal, something seemed wrong about that.

"Relax, Daddy!" chirped Renee at a regular volume, and accompanied the quip with a light slap to Daren's exposed balls, sending a bright jolt of pain through his belly, "we're just having a conversation. You know, dirty talk."

A wicked grin spread across her face as she fished for the thin chain around her neck, pulling the small silver key from between her large chocolatey tits.

"You've been so frustrated, haven't you, puppy?" She bent down at the waist, running her hand down his chest before resting it on the lock holding in his straining dick. "Your mean mistress has been denying you wifey's precious pussy." Her dark upturned eyes told him that she knew he had a great view of the velvety brown cleavage that the key had been pulled from, and that she loved the effect it was having on him. "Why don't we let little Daren here out to play for a while?" she said, her fingernails tapping on the plastic. "The only price is that you listen to what I have to say...Daddy"

Why did she keep calling him that? And why did it send such a rush of blood to his cock? Daren's mind was racing. He knew that Renee wasn't just talking him off, she was planting things in his mind. Manipulating him.

But oh God, he wanted out so bad. He wanted release. And he wanted this teasing girl to get him off with her pretty little hands. To finally feel her naked skin on his cock. Renee straightened up and snaked her arms around his waist, pulling him close. He could feel her huge black tits squishing out of shape against his chest. Her lips were at his ear again. "You don't need to say anything Daddy. Just nod."

And he found himself nodding, his mouth dry. A moment later the lock clicked, and the slimy cage hit the table with a clack.

Renee moved deftly behind him, and his freed cock swelled and throbbed as she ran a fingernail lightly down its length. "See puppy!" Renee whispered in mocking awe, "After a week in the cage, your little dickie is so happy it almost looks big." She let out a breathy laugh before reemphasizing: "Almost!" It felt heavenly to finally feel her touch directly on his cock, after all of the teases at their sessions.

"So here is what I'm thinking, Daddy," Continued Renee in a husky whisper. Her fingers lightly played up and down Daren's shaft, refusing to commit to a full grip, teasing his aching cock with pleasure just out of reach. "What if instead of acceptance letters, poor Cassie gets rejection after rejection." Her fingers began swirling around the swollen head of Daren's throbbing penis. He was having trouble focusing completely on what she was saying. " Well, she would be forced to rethink her whole life! She would start to think that maybe she was just a silly, dumb little girl for believing in herself"

"And maybe there would be someone there who could give her some guidance." Renee's delicate, manicured fingers finally wrapped firmly around Daren's shaft. They felt delicious, they felt right. "Someone Strong." Her hand gave him a slow firm pump.

"Decisive" Pump.

"Masculine" Pump.

"Someone who could gently remind innocent little Cassie, that even dumb girls have some assets they can use to get ahead in life."

Renee's whisper was a throaty hiss, her pillowy lips tickling his ear.

"Like her Tits." A strong, firm, slow pump.

"And her Ass." Pump.

The next came so softly Daren had to strain to hear it, and he realized he was straining, hanging onto every word. "And her Cunt..." And instead of pumping, now she simply lightly traced her nails up the side of his shaft, leaving him aching for more.

But even then, Daren couldn't agree with her. He was still Cassie's father, dammit, no matter how confused Renee had got him about her hot young body. He couldn't ruin Cassie's life just because, oh God, just because the idea was suddenly turning him on so much. Renee looked at his face, her deep black eyes calculating, her lips pursed. She saw the unexpected resolve hardening there. She would have to bring out the big guns.

Daren's concentration was broken by the click of Renee's cell phone being set down next to the letter. She began swiping through the photo reel quickly while lazily rubbing Daren's cock with one finger. "Mistress, what are you..."

"Shhh, quiet now, puppy." She said, raising the same finger to squish against his lips. With a rush of humiliation, he could feel the finger smearing them with his precum. "I just think that a little visual aid might help you right now."

A roar of arousal came as he realized that much of the photo reel seemed to be nude selfies. But he was frustrated by the fact that she was scrolling through them so quickly he could never get a clear look.

Then his stomach lurched with confusing sexual whiplash. It couldn't be. How could Renee have a photo like this? Renee moved behind him again, pressing her large breasts against his back as she began firmly and slowly jerking him off.

It was a photo of Cassie, taken inside a school hallway. Cassie was wearing what could only be described as a fetish outfit. Her thick pale thighs were almost fully exposed beneath a ridiculously small pleated skirt. Her crimson blush reached all the way down her neck. Her large breasts were barely covered by a tiny pink cut-off shirt stretched to the breaking point over them. The shirt was rolled up just enough on the underside that the bottoms of her boobs were exposed, with the unmistakable pink blush of an areola visible on her right breast.

His mind wanted to rebel, but his cock was suddenly diamond-hard. It felt like it was almost bursting out of its skin. And Renee's relentless hand wouldn't let him escape or calm down.

"W-wait mistress..."

"Look, Daddy." She said teasingly. "I just wanted to show you how... naturally talented Cassie could be. This is from the time she got all dressed up and walked around the school. " Her hand was picking up speed. "It could be the best thing for her, giving up her dreams of college. Maybe the most valuable thing about her isn't the squishy pink thing between her ears," She reached down, preparing to swipe to the next photo "It's the squishy pink thing between her legs."

The next photo was clearly taken inside her bedroom. Cassie was totally naked. Her huge pale tits, and their erect, bubblegum-pink nipples were exposed. A recognizable dark-skinned hand had reached down and pulled aside Cassie's concealing hand from her vagina, revealing a perfect pink pussy, slightly parted and glistening with wetness. Cassie's face was a picture of shocked, sexy innocence, and her blush radiated down to her massive breasts, caught in mid-bounce.

"I mean," groaned Renee, twisting and writhing her hand, "Imagine it Daddy: Cassie as a total airhead slut."

Suddenly he couldn't think of anything else.

"Your daughter sucking big hard cocks for money."

Renee planted a kiss on Daren's ear, the soft wet sound loud over the hammering of his heart.

"Your innocent angel with her tongue deep in a cunt. My cunt" She emphasized this with a hard squeeze on the tip of his cock. "While I film it to upload for all the dirty men on the internet to see.

He was getting closer, and his resolve was evaporating. His eyes roamed the image, soaking it in, locking in on the slimy pink pussy at the center. Renee's wicked little tongue traced around his ear.

"Your sweet little girl cumming her useless brains out on the tip of a... Big." She reached down slowly while her hand picked up speed, making obscene wet noises from the lubrication of his pre cum.

"Black" Her hand hovered over the image as she glanced over at him with a crooked smile painting her face. Daren's whole body felt like it was on fire. What was in the next photo? It couldn't possibly be what she was implying...

The hand suddenly stopped dead at the base of Daren's cock, and Renee stared at him, her cute young face suddenly serious. "I'll show you what will happen to her, puppy. But first, you need to say yes. You need to help me make it happen."

"P-please mistress, I..." He tried to squirm, to fuck the fist of the young black woman who had conquered his mind, but her grip was firm, and he couldn't get traction.

"Say yes, puppy."

"But I, but she..."

"Say yes, Daddy."

Oh God...

"Yes, Mistress"

The smile broke over her face like a horrible sunrise. It seemed for once untainted by sarcasm or mockery. She was sincerely joyful for her plans to be moving forward.

"Where was I? Oh, right. Imagine Cassie squirming and bucking herself to orgasm on the tip of a BIG. BLACK. COCK!" And with that, Renee's delicate finger swiped her photo roll to the right.

Daren's mind filled with white noise as he saw the image. It was her. Cassie, impaled, tight young pussy stretched wide on a massive dark dick. Her face moaning in ecstasy, one hand on the man's wide muscular chest, the other roughly squashing a full young breast, pinching a nipple tight. She was wearing high heels, ripped fishnets, and had streaks of dark make-up running down her face (which conjured brief images of her on her knees, her hair held tight as she choked on a massive black cock).

Renee's hand moved at lightning speed. Daren's breath caught in his chest. He felt like he was going to have a heart attack.

"Cum for her." Came the hot, wet whisper in his ear.

"Cum for her, Daddy"

And he did, white slime spraying out in huge ropy bursts, ruining the college acceptance letter, covering his daughter's image on the phone, and splattering all over Renee's slim black hands.

"Eewwww puppy!" She giggled, and reached up, smearing the disgusting goo over his face before he could protest. Her hands now clean, she picked up her phone and acceptance letter and walked across the dining room to a trash can, throwing in the phone without ceremony.

'Wait, how did you get that photo?"

She looked up from smirking at the ruined letter with a warning glance. "Don't forget yourself, puppy."

"Sorry, mistress. How did you get that photo mistress? Did she really...?

"You are adorable, puppy. So behind the times. Photoshop and AI can make anything look real these days." Daren's head was spinning. He felt faint. "As far as I know, your daughter has never fucked herself silly on a massive black dick." A girlish giggle bubbled up from her. "At least not yet. Let's make that wonderful vision come to pass, shall we?'

She tossed the jizz covered acceptance letter into the garbage on top of the phone.

"You ruined your daughter's important letter, you bad puppy," She said, sticking out her lower lip in a pout. "But don't worry, my father has friends at the post office. I will make sure she gets a new one. It will be almost the same, just a few words different."

Daren felt a sense of inevitable doom settle on him, but his cock twitched with a mind of its own.

"And I will make sure that we change any other letters she gets as well.' She grabbed a purse from the table and pulled a flash drive from it, handing it to Daren. "I need you to plug this into her laptop as soon as you can, puppy. It will help to keep her from getting any pesky congratulation emails."

It would also allow free access to Cassie's webcam, but he didn't need to know that right now.

"Oh, puppy!" She said, eyes sparkling, smile wide, "We are going to have so much fun! Now let's get some ice so we can get that little thing back where it belongs."

...

After her initial relief, Gina began to second-guess her reaction to Victor's text.

She wasn't a stupid woman. Far from it. She was well aware that when it came to Victor, some of her decision-making had been... compromised. The man was clearly an expert manipulator, and, just as clearly, she wasn't immune.

It was probably better to just let this be a clean break.

But her pussy ached for him.

Not to have sex with him of course. She only wanted to ever have sex with Daren. The other night had been a moment of weakness, She would never have gone through with the plan to sleep with another man. She probably would have gotten to the bar and then turned around and went home.

She just wanted to masturbate to nude photos of him.

Maybe get another dildo in the shape of his cock.

God damn it. She needed to get a hold of herself. Gina could recognize signs of addiction. She just needed to go cold turkey and get through these withdrawals.

Gina heard the door open. Daren was back. Good. She needed someone to talk with. Someone who could help pull her down off the ledge.

She rose and walked to the door, where her tired, defeated-looking husband was removing his shoes. She had put him through a lot lately. They had both been through a lot.

She pulled him into a big hug, her eyes welling up with tears. He felt stiff and awkward for a moment, long enough for Gina to reflect how sad it was that a loving hug from her was now unexpected. Then he melted and returned her embrace.

"Victor texted me." She said quietly, face buried in his shoulder, "He wants me to come over."

She felt Daren stiffen up again. She pulled away from him to look directly into his face.

"I'm not going to go. I don't want to speak with him ever again." Daren looked shocked but hope was dawning in his eyes. "Can't we start over, honey?" asked Gina gently, "Forget that all these weird things ever happened to us? You can put in your resignation. We will figure out the money situation."

Daren himself looked close to tears. "That sounds perfect to me, my love. Give me one second, I need to use the bathroom. Then we can talk about this."

Right, thought Gina, he must have been holding it the whole way home. She poured herself a celebratory glass of wine and sat on the couch, tucking her feet up beneath her. It would be hard, but this was the right thing to do to preserve her self-respect, her happiness, and the love of her life. She felt warm optimism for the future.

...

Daren sat on the toilet, frantically texting Renee while searching, not for the first time, for some sort of emergency release lever on his chastity device.

He had texted Renee an explanation of the situation. How Gina had been invited to Victor's house. How she had decided not to go, how she wanted to start fresh with him. He felt an immense sense of relief. Gina was always the strong one in their relationship, it had been nerve-wracking and erotic at the same time to see his strong, determined wife being corrupted and toyed with by a stronger, more determined man. Now that was over. Gina had shown her true colors at last.

His phone finally buzzed. Renee had answered.

[Interesting.]

The text hung for a long moment. Dots popped up indicating that Renee was typing. Daren found himself holding his breath.

[Convince her to go, Puppy.]

Daren felt a sinking feeling in his stomach. He should have known that Renee wouldn't give up her toy that easily. Well, he had to convince her. It was his turn to be strong for their relationship, just like Gina was being.

[Isn't this what we were working towards, mistress? Getting my wife to choose me over Victor? It seems like we got everything that we wanted.]

Her next reply took a long time to type. He hoped that by pitching it as a victory for Renee, he could flatter her into accepting the outcome. His phone buzzed again. No such luck.

[It figures that a weak little cuck like you would want to take a shortcut to victory. You are lucky you have a kind mistress to explain these things to you. If Gina runs away from Victor, she will never be free of him mentally. She has to go face Victor directly, to resist temptation and tell him no directly to his face. Anything else would be a cowardly loss in her mind, and she would stay under his spell. I'm sure that things would be back to normal for a while, but her humiliating loss would eat away at her mind like acid until eventually she would be back out on the hunt for a big black cock. If not my dad's, then someone else's. You need to convince her to go, Puppy. She needs to face her fears and score a real win against my Dad, or your 'fresh relationship' will be worthless.]