Cross Country Trip, Day 01

Story Info
My recent trip across the country.
1.2k words
4.28
5.2k
11
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers

I was driving across the country from Boston to Los Angeles to start a new job. When I travel I like to stay in the older motels that have ground floor rooms that open to the parking lot. It is easier to get my stuff in and out.

I also had plenty of time to make this an enjoyable road trip as I wouldn't be starting the new job for 3 weeks.

I made my first overnight stop in Pittsburgh and found the motel I was looking for. I like a ground floor room on the back side because it is usually quieter than on the front side.

Once I was settled in I set up my laptop and opened up some hook up sites. I wasn't really looking to hook up with anyone I just wanted to remain anonymous and enjoy some fantasy cyber sex before going to bed for the night.

It didn't take long and I was enjoying some sex fantasies with an anonymous guy that kept asking me to let him join me for some real fun.

I kept telling him no, that all I was interested in was the anonymous sex we were currently involved in as I have never done anything for real with another man.

After an hour or so we ended our chat and I turned on the TV and got settled in for the night.

About a half hour later there was a knock on my door. When I checked it I saw the front office clerk so I opened it for him.

He stepped in and told me that he was the guy from online and he had easily figured out who and where I was. I was getting pretty nervous as like I already told him I have never done anything like this and didn't want to start now.

He told me it was too late and he was going to enjoy some time with me tonight so I should get out of my clothes now.

Since he was quite a large black man I didn't feel I could fight him off so I complied and was soon standing in front of him naked and somewhat trembling.

He then pushed down on my shoulders telling me to take his cock out of his pants and start sucking it. I hesitated some until he applied more pressure to me.

Once his cock popped out of his pants he held my head and forced it towards his hardening cock until it was touching my lips. He told me to open and when I did he pushed the head of his now large cock into my mouth.

Pretty soon he was fucking my mouth and telling me what a cock sucker I was and how he was going to use my mouth to get really hard and the fuck my ass. I tried to pull away from his cock to tell him no but he held me firmly.

After about ten minutes or so he pulled his cock out of my mouth and told me to bend over the edge of the bed.

Again I wasn't moving quickly enough for him so he forced me into position.

Once I was where he wanted me he tied me to the bed and put blindfold on me. Then I felt him get behind me and push his cock against my hole. I felt his cock begin to push against my hole.

The only lube he used was his spit and as the head of his large cock began entering my hole the pain got really bad and but tied as I was I couldn't get away from it.

He just pulled on my hips and kept me where I was as he began fucking me. He was telling me to just relax and accept his cock and soon I would be begging him for more of it.

He continued fucking me for a while when his phone rang. It was the front desk telling him they needed him back for something.

He pulled out and told me he would be back soon to finish what we had started.

He wasn't gone for long and when he came back there was someone else with him.

I heard him tell someone, "See I told you I had a cum slut in this room waiting for me".

Then I heard pants falling on the floor and a hand on my ass. I felt his cock begin to force its way back into my ass felt the bed move some as another cock was pushed into my mouth.

Now I was being spit roasted and even though the pain in my ass had returned as his cock began pumping in and out my cries were muffled by the hard cock in my mouth.

It wasn't long before I felt him tense up and push in as hard and deep as he could. I could feel his cock swell some and then felt the hot squirts of his cum pump deep inside my ass.

He pulled out and told the guy fucking my face to swap places with him so I could clean his cock.

The other guy moved behind me and just slammed his equally large cock all the way into my ass with one stroke.

He didn't last long before he began breeding my ass. After they got dressed I asked them to release me but they told me they were going to keep me like this because they had posted my room number online and told everyone to just come by and use my holes.

They opened the blinds and left the door open when they left.

It didn't take long before someone else entered and started rubbing my ass some.

This guy started calling me a cheap cock whore and a cum slut as he took his pants off. He started by forcing me to suck his cock until it gat hard then he drove it into my freshly fucked ass.

He took his time fucking me and by now I was begging him to cum in my ass. As I was begging him someone else came in.

The new guy just said that he didn't think it was true but he could clearly see that I was here to be used as the post stated.

Before long there was actually a line beginning to form outside the door and I was being fucked nonstop for what seemed like forever.

After the last guy finished the desk clerk came back and released me.

He tossed some money on me and told me my stay was on the house since I had made him a lot of money. He also told me to come back again and we could do this again sometime.

Once he left I looked at the clock and it was 1am. I had been used for over 5 hours. I went to sleep and didn't wake up until I heard the service people cleaning the rooms around mine.

As I was looking around I noticed a note on the table telling me of several motels along my way that would welcome me with open arms and make sure I got all the hard cock I needed if I stayed at any of them.

I quickly got showered and left for the rest of my trip.

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers