Cross Country Trip, Day 02

Story Info
My trip across the country, day 2.
1.3k words
4.3
3.5k
5

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers

I got an early start the following morning. I kept replaying the events of last night in my head.

I had gone from just playing make believe with my fantasies online to actually living some of them at that motel.

I didn't drive as long or far today. I stopped in Indianapolis for the night. I was still tired from the previous night. I decided to see if I could find an ABS or theater when I stopped for the night tonight.

My ass was pretty sore as well as my throat from all the cocks that had fucked both my holes. I also found I was missing that feeling of fullness from being fucked at both ends.

When I decided to look for a motel to stop at I found one in a fairly safe looking area of the city I was driving through and stopped.

I got a room on the ground floor but on the front side this time. I noticed a truck stop just down the road and figured I would get gas there and have breakfast when leaving in the morning.

Since it was pretty early I decided to get something to eat at the truck stop. The food was pretty good and after eating I strolled around in the trucker store they had.

When I got to the very back of the store I noticed a sign that said "Arcade" above a door. I figured what the hell I haven't played any arcade games in years I may as well go in and play some pinball.

Boy did I have the wrong idea about this "Arcade"! When I walked through the door I was greeted by a hot babe wearing next to nothing and could see all kinds of adult movies, books and magazines as well as sexy clothing and toys.

I also a door that said booths on it further back. As I got back to that door it was locked. I went and asked the clerk about it and she told me it cost $10 to enter. So I gave her the $10 and she buzzed me in.

Once inside I could see a lot of booths with porn playing in them. I quickly found and empty one and entered it closing the door behind me.

It had a movie showing a white boy being spit roasted by 2 large black men. I sat down and quickly became engrossed it the video.

It wasn't long and I heard someone enter the booth next door and when they started the movie I saw light come through a hole in the wall. My first glory hole.

I paid it no mind and started enjoying the movie I had been watching. I soon had my cock out and was stoking it to hardness when I saw a finger poke through the hole.

It didn't take me long to figure out what it meant and I got down to look through it. The guy on the other side told me to stick my cock through and he would suck it.

Pretty soon I had my cock in that hole and could feel his lips wrapped around it giving me a fantastic blow job.

I was getting pretty close to cumming and pulled out so I wouldn't cum yet.

As soon as my cock was out of that hole his big black cock came through it.

I reached out and began stroking it. After several minutes he pulled it away and told me to suck it for him. I told him no. I didn't do that. He quickly left the booth.

The door to my booth then opened and he came into it. I hadn't locked the door.

He was much bigger than me and told me to get on my knees and suck his cock or else.

I soon had his monster cock in my mouth with him holding my head fucking my mouth.

He fucked me like this for awhile when he suddenly came in my mouth holding my head until I swallowed all of his seed.

Then he told me to get undressed. Once I was naked he took my clothes and told me he was putting them at the front counter and when he finished with me I could get them back.

So, now here I am in this truck stop ABS, naked and at the mercy of some big black man I don't even know trying to figure out what I am going to do to get myself out of this fix I got myself into.

He comes back and he has the clerk with him. She looks at me and tells him to bring me into the larger booth.

This booth is in the center of everything and has widows all around it and a large mattress in the center. She tells me to stand next to it until a window lights up.

All of a sudden all the windows light up and I can see into the booths as well as see a glory hole right below the window. She tells me that each one is a private booth and when someone puts money into the machine on their side the window will become transparent to both of us.

She then says that I am going to be auctioned off and whenever someone bids for me I will have to go to that window and suck their cock through the glory hole into that booth.

Whenever she gets a high enough bid she will let that guy in here with me to fuck me however he wants.

She tells me that it is now 7 o'clock and she closes at midnight. She will release me then and give me my clothes back as well.

She then takes a seat out of sight to see how it goes.

It doesn't take long before a room lights up and I can see a man on the other side. There are TV screens opposite each window so the person can see the porn that is playing on them. I am told to walk around and watch the porn as well. She tells me to also stroke my cock.

Pretty soon she several windows light up and she sends me to one of them and tells me to start sucking the cock there. She also tells me to not let it cum in my mouth, the idea is to get the guy to pay more and come inside and fuck me for others to see.

I have now been sucking cocks in all the windows when one of them is brought in with me. He tells me to get on my hands and knees. Then he drops his pants and shoves his cock into my ass.

He fucks me for ten minutes and then stops fucking and I feel his cock shooting its load deep inside my ass.

As soon as she leads him out she brings in another one and he repeats the whole thing.

This goes on for a long time almost nonstop.

The next thing I know she is closing everything down and takes me to the front to get my clothes telling me I can leave now.

As I begin walking out to my car I am suddenly grabbed by 2 guys and taken to their big truck. They tell me they are both going to fuck me now because they didn't get to do that inside.

They both take turns fucking me every which way they can and the both end up breeding me twice before tossing my clothes outside the truck and telling me to get out.

I hurriedly gather up my clothes and run to my car. I then just drive straight back to the motel and get inside without ever dressing.

I just flopped onto the bed and fell right to sleep. I decided to skip having breakfast at that truck stop and hurriedly drive away from this place and get back to my trip.

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers