Cross Country Trip with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The throbbing in my organ only got more severe as I watched her bend over and slide a pair of black panties up her legs. Just as she pulled them up, I got a brief glimpse of her red bush peeking out the bottom of her ass before she had them over her ass and in place. Then as she pulled out a bra and went to put in on, our eyes made contact in the mirror. Shit!

I closed my eyes, just as she whipped around and said, "Nolan! You are awake, aren't you? I saw your eyes open, now quit pretending to be asleep."

Mom came over to the side of the bed and I slowly opened my eyes, acting like I was just waking up. She was standing there in just her panties and had not bothered to put her bra on yet. I opened wide and I thought that I would cum right there, when I saw her gorgeous breasts staring at me, but I tried to act nonchalant about seeing her like that.

"Nolan, quit messing around, I know you were awake," she half laughed, still standing there, not bothering to cover up.

I knew I could not lie to her, and she knew it, too, so I fessed up and said, "Well I really was sleeping until I felt the bedclothes being lifted off and on me."

Mom's face turned crimson which with her porcelain-colored skin, really changed her appearance. She grinned and looked away, not being able to say anything for a moment as she collected her thoughts. I could not take my eyes off of her now, taking in all of her sexy body, and making my heart pound with excitement.

Mom then turned back to me and said, while looking towards my crotch, "Nolan, I just have to say, I've seen you naked around the house on more than a few occasions, and there were times I know you were hiding your erection from me, and I know why you were hiding them. You, my dear son, have the biggest penis that I have ever seen in my entire life."

Now it was my turn to turn red, as I felt the heat burn on my face. All I could do was shrug my shoulders and say with a sheepish grin, "Maybe I take after Dad?"

Mom laughed and said, "Oh no, he was not even close. In fact, I'd say he was about half that size from what I can remember those many years ago."

Mom paused for a second still looking towards my lower half, covered under the sheet, and then just blatantly asked, "Can I see it again? Wait, what am I saying? I'm sorry, Nolan, I did not mean to ask you that. I don't want you to think I am some kind of sick pervert or something, so just forget I said that."

Mom turned away and started to fasten her bra. As if I was in some sort of trance, I just pulled down the sheet and pushed down my underwear, fully exposing my ten inches out for her to see. Mom saw me in the mirror and then turned around again, her eyes going wide as she gazed down at my pulsing flesh.

"Oh my God, Nolan, yep, that is a big one," Mom said with her eyes glued to my flesh as she moved closer and sat down on the bed beside me, letting her bra fall to her side, still unfastened.

"Okay, since I am sitting here staring at your dick, I might as well confess something, I know that you have been watching me and I know that you have been getting turned on by me, too. This may make me a bad mother, but I was very flattered by it and maybe just a little turned on too. It's been a long time since I felt the true loving eyes of a man on me, Nolan, and you my dear son, are definitely sweet loving man that sure knows how to show love to his mother, maybe not in the way that society thinks is right, but to be honest, I don't care about society thinks," she said.

My embarrassment began to leave me and I reached down, grabbed my tool by the base and stood it straight up in the air in her direction, as precum oozed from the tip profusely, not really knowing what she was going to do next as she looked up at me then back to my cock. I swear I saw her lick her lips a little as she stared at it.

I heard her let out a sigh, looked away and then said, "Okay, sweetie, I think it's time you headed into the shower so I can finish getting dressed, and before anything happens that we may regret later."

"I promise, I won't ever regret anything, Mom," I said to her as I turned away, slid out of the bed and started to walk towards the bathroom, feeling a little dejected all of a sudden.

Mom reached out and grabbed my arm to stop me and said, "Well, the least I could do is help you out since I was the cause of it."

I turned towards her, just as she reached down and took my steel hard prick into her hand and then started running it softly up and down me. My eyes closed and I let out a loud gasp as the thrill of her touch rocketed through my body. Her hand felt amazing as she massaged and explored every inch of my flesh, dipping her finger into the flowing precum as it steadily dripped from me, and spreading it all around my bulbous purple head.

Mom used my leaking fluids to help lubricate me as she now began to concentrate her wonderful manipulations up near the head, sending powerful sensations of pleasure all through me, and giving me the most amazing hand job ever. She had only stroked my cock for a few minutes when I felt my orgasm surge up through me as my breathing quickened very rapidly.

"Oh God, Mom, I'm going to lose it," I said to her, barely able to squeak it out.

Mom grabbed the towel off her head and closed it around her hand as I began to spasm hard, sending a powerful stream of my hot cum through her hand, with every pulse, and into the towel. My body jerked like mad and I cried out in pleasure as she continued milking me with her sweet hand, squeezing every drop from me.

After my spams had subsided and my breathing slowed, I opened my eyes to look at Mom and smile at her, still blown away by what she had just done for me. Mom smiled back as she took the towel and completely cleaned me off, then released my prick from her grasp.

"I hope that felt good, baby. I really wanted to do more, but not sure I am there yet, so you better go shower now," Mom said with a sultry look before giving me a soft kiss on the cheek.

All I could do was nod and slowly walk on into the bathroom. I glanced at her through the dresser mirror and saw her bring her fingers to her mouth as if to lick them off, just as I passed out of view going into the bathroom. I slowly closed the door and stood there for a moment, looking at myself in the vanity mirror, realizing what just happened.

I managed to finally get showered up and then come out to get dressed. I looked around for Mom when I came out of the bathroom, but she was not in the suite. I peeked out the bedroom window and saw that she was standing there on the balcony, drinking a cup of coffee and looking out towards the open water, seemingly deep in thought. I hoped that she did not regret doing what she did for me, because I surely did not.

By the time I finished getting dressed, I heard Mom come back inside and call out, "Nolan, are you ready to go, honey?"

I replied, "Sure, Mom, I'm ready. Let me grab my wallet and phone and I'll be out."

I came out of the bedroom and she smiled again, then said jokingly, "Wow, don't you look handsome. If I did not know better, I swear you were heading out on a date with some lucky girl."

I grinned and said as I took her arm and put it through mine, "I am going out on a date, only I'm going out with a beautiful woman."

Mom just beamed from ear to ear and leaned into me a little and giggled like a schoolgirl as we headed out the door.

We spent the entire day, exploring the waterfront, checking out all the shops and tourist traps they had, along with the aquarium and a museum. We also managed to get some lunch somewhere along the way and even walked along the water's edge with our shoes and socks off to get our feet wet in Lake Michigan.

By the time we got back to the hotel, the two of us were tired and decided that we would just order in room service for dinner. Mom went in and took a shower first, coming out about ten minutes later with one of the hotel terry cloth robes on. I just shook my head and smiled, thinking that she had the ability to make anything look sexy on her.

Mom saw me grinning and returned my grin, then winked and said, "Go take a shower, before you get into trouble young man."

Mom knew me better than she let on as I smiled, saluted her, and said, "Yes, Ma'am."

She playfully swung to hit me on the ass, but I was too quick for her as I dodged away and headed for the shower. I really began to feel relaxed and excited at the same time, thinking that I no longer had to hide myself from her and the excitement of what might be.

When I came back out, wearing the matching terry cloth robe that she had on, she giggled and said, as she patted the seat next to her on the overstuffed sofa, "Ah, look at you. Don't we make a cute pair? I ordered us some food and it should be here in a little bit."

I nodded and sat down beside her, then turned on the TV to find a movie to watch. I just started to scan through the menu when the doorbell rang. (Yes, fancy hotels have doorbells) I dropped the remote and went to open the door with Mom. The attendant wheeled the cart in and then proceeded to open the covers off the various selections of finger foods, some tropical fruits, and some fresh veggies. We thanked the man and he bowed out closing the door as he did.

We sat down at the dining table and had a feast, eating most of what was brought up. Mom got a little playful, dipping a strawberry into some cream and put it towards my mouth. I went to take it and she touched my nose first with the cream and put it in my mouth. She giggled again and stuck her tongue out at me as I shook my head with a grin and wiped the cream off with my finger, then slowly licked it off.

Mom stopped smiling for a moment and her eyes began to widen. She shook it off and smiled again, looking down at what was left on her plate, picking around it with her fork. We finished eating without much more being said, but the sexual tension, I could tell, was beginning to make itself present. Mom poured her and me, a glass of wine, then handed my glass to me and then clinked it, saying, "Cheers."

I took a sip as she walked back over and sat down on the sofa, looking as if she was waiting for me to sit with her. I tasted the wine, which did not taste to bad, I might add, much better than that nasty tasting bourbon the night before. I walked over and sat down with her and once more started to scan the channel menu.

I found a cute romantic comedy that we both had seen before and loved and turned it on. Mom nodded and smiled then reached over and lifted my arm so she could sit closer and lean her head on my shoulder and rest her arm, which was holding her wine glass, across my lower abdomen. At first, I did not think about it, but as soon as we got into the movie, I realized that her hand was close to my groin area.

We got about a third of the way into the movie and Mom had me pause it while she got up and refilled our glasses, then came back and sat by me again, even closer as I could feel her body heat through her robe and into mine. Then one of the particularly heavy kissing scenes came on, I could not help but think about what it would be like to kiss my Mom like that.

Now having had two glasses of wine by that point, I was feeling it a little in my head, and that feeling transferred down to my other head, as my cock began to stir under my robe. Crap, I had totally forgotten to put underwear on after my shower! The couple on the screen were really into their kissing now and were heading to her bedroom.

I could feel my prick filling with blood and I was powerless to stop it. Before I knew it, I had erected a tent pole under my robe and just when my prick got to its full length, the slit in my robe gave way, and there sticking straight up as if it had its own mind, was my throbbing cock.

Mom giggled against me, seeing just what had happened and wasted no time in taking her free hand and wrapping it around my hot burning flesh. Once more, the touch of her skin on mine just took my breath away as I tried to suck it into my chest. I looked over at her and she just had this look of pure lust and adoration on her face, as her gaze was glued to my cock.

Mom handed me her now empty wine glass and I reached over and put it and mine on the side table, next to the sofa. Just as I set them down, I felt her move on me and then nothing but warm wetness engulfed the head of my dick. I jerked my head back around to see my Mom slowly bobbing her head up and down, taking my cock gently in and out of her wide stretched mouth.

Oh, dear God! The feeling was incredible as I gasped again, very loudly, then groaning out my pleasure. All I could get out of my mouth was, "Oh Mom, that feels incredible!"

She backed off, looking at me with her eyes glazed over, looking like a hungry lioness preparing for a meal, and said, "Mmmhhmm, just you wait."

Mom went back down on me, taking a little more of me inside her lips, getting only about two inches of me in before she could not go anymore. She then used her hands to massage my cock, in perfect timing with her mouth. Wow! My first blowjob and it was my own mother giving it to me!

Now of course, me being unexperienced when it came to sex, other than what I had learned looking at the occasional porn, did not know what to do with my own hands while Mom so beautifully, worked her magic on my rigid flesh. I just went with what I thought would be right, and softy ran one hand through her soft red lock, as I moved the other inside her robe to touch one of her breasts.

I must have done something right, because Mom moaned into my prick as she really began working on me. Her nipple hardened to my touch and I circled my finger around it and softly pinched it between them. Mom let out another groan when I did that, followed by a little squeak when I did it again.

Oh no, I could feel my climax boiling up quickly again, but I did not want to cum already for fear that she would stop wanting to be sexual with me.

I was powerless to stop the mighty flow and all I could get out beforehand, was, "Oh God, Mom, I'm going to cum!"

Mom did not stop, in fact she moved a little faster, just as the first wave hit me, sending me into a hard spasm and releasing a surge of my sperm deep into her throat. I cried out my pleasure as Mom nearly choked when that first stream hit, but she quickly recovered, swallowing as she sucked and massaged me, gulping down my fluid after each stream pumped out of me into her hungry mouth.

I just went limp, laying there, breathing heavier than I ever did during a workout, as my orgasm began to subside. Mom kept my cock in her mouth a bit longer as she continued massaging me, squeezing all the cum from my insides. When she felt like she had gotten it all, she released me from her mouth and smiled up at me.

"Oh my God, Nolan, you taste so good. I don't usually like to do that, but I had to for you my sweet boy," she said with a smile then licked around my head as another pearly drop appeared.

I just smiled and sighed, my body jerking a little as she licked my sensitive spots. She had drained me. My own Mom had drained the sperm from me and swallowed every drop of it!

Mom released my cock and climbed up and softly kissed me, then said, "Oh this is not over by a long shot, so buckle up son, you are in for the ride of your life."

Holy shit! Was this my Mom talking? She seemed quite a bit different in her mindset now, and I could only attribute it to her being very aroused.

Mom stood up and opened her robe, letting it fall to the floor as she stood there in front of me in all her beautiful nakedness. My eyes just traveled up and down her body from her shoulders down across her perfect breasts with their nearly invisible areolas, down her firm tummy until my eyes reached her soft downy covered flame red haired bush.

The c-section scar that I remember seeing as a little guy, had nearly disappeared now, with only a trace of a small line present. I looked into her bush and could see the soft line of her vulva as it met in the middle forming her beautiful little slit as it ran down, disappearing between her legs. Mom was gorgeous, easily the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

She looked down at me with a glimmer in her eye and said, "Now, you are going to learn how to go down on a woman and since I know that you have not had sex with anyone, you need to know how to do it good so when the time comes that you are with another woman, she will not only be pleased with that cock of yours, but with your fingers and tongue, too."

I nodded in agreement and Mom took me by the hand and led me into the bedroom where she climbed up on the bed, laid down on her back and spread her legs. Oh, sweet glory! She smiled and motioned for me to come up on the bed with her. I climbed on the bed, not taking my eyes off her sex as I watched it open up like a flower blooming in the sun.

Mom reached down and spread her pubic hair aside, letting her pink folds of flesh really open up for me to see her glistening wetness, then told me to move closer to really get a good look at her gorgeous pussy, as I moved down between her legs, positioning my head just a few inches from her sex.

I breathed in, catching the sweet musky smell of her while she pointed out her different sensitive areas on the outside, then said, "Okay, Baby, now just take your tongue and gently lick up and down my inner folds, making sure that you don't get too crazy especially when you lick my clitoris. You are making love to my pussy with your mouth, not sitting down to eat a meal. When they say, 'eat pussy' that does not mean literally."

I moved in and kissed her sex, something she did not say to do but when I did, I looked up to her sweet smile, heard her moan very softly and nod. I then did like she directed, moving my tongue around her labia, tasting her juices as the flowed from her, feeling her soft silky pussy lips against my tongue and lips, then moved up and circled her swollen clitoris.

Mom gently used her hands on my head to guide me, making sure that I learned all of her extra sensitive spots, and holding me in place when I licked them. She moved me down and I licked around her small opening, tasting more of her sweet tangy juices and when she pulled on my head a little, I slid my tongue inside her.

"Oh God yes, Baby. That is it, you are doing so good, sweetie," Mom cooed.

I felt an extreme feeling of my own pleasure deep inside, knowing that I was pleasing my Mom so well, loving how amazing her pussy tasted and the feeling of her pubic hair tickling my nose a little as my lips pressed against her while I pushed my tongue deeper into her soft silky wetness. I was hooked immediately, instantly addicted to eating my mother's wonderful pussy.

After tonguing her hot insides for a few moments, Mom gently pushed me back and said, "Okay, sweetie, you are doing so amazing for your first time, but now I want you to slide a finger inside me, but I want you to get it lubricated first with my juices, then slide it inside with your palm facing up, okay? Then curl your finger up against my insides so you can find my G-spot. When you hit it, I will let you know."

I did as Mom said, and moved my finger all around her opening, getting it nice and wet with her copious amount of wetness, then slowly slid it inside her, feeling her hot flesh envelope it as if it was a small cock. Mom let out a groan of pleasure and when I curled it upwards like she said, she nearly jumped out of her skin, letting out a cute little squeal.

"YES! THAT'S IT BABY, RIGHT THERE! Now rub in that spot and start licking and sucking on my clitoris again," she managed through her heightened breathing.

I did just as she directed, sucking in her swollen little nub, and licking around it at the same time, while my finger gently massaged her insides. Mom's body began to spasm as I continued working my oral lovemaking on her, taking her cues to heart, making sure that I pleased her beautiful pussy in the absolute best way possible.