Cross Country Trip with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom really started moving her hips, to the point of grinding her sex against my face as her breathing got more labored and her body spasms increased. Without her direction, I went ahead and slid a second finger inside her snug vagina to massage alongside the first and pressed both fingers a little firmer against her hot spot.

Mom grabbed my head hard and pulled me hard against her as a hard convulsion hit her, and she cried out, "OH MY GOD, BABY, YESSSSSSSSS! OH GOD I'M CUMMMMINGGGGG!"

Mom's body then went into a hard series of spasms as she writhed around the bed, keeping her hand firmly on the sides of my head to lock me in place as she rode my face through her very intense climax, and flooding my fingers and chin with her juices. I kept moving my fingers inside her, making her body spasm all the harder with each stroke of them.

Suddenly, Mom pulled away, causing my fingers to slip from her insides. She laid there breathing so hard I thought she would hyperventilate. I was not sure what to do next, so I moved up alongside her and wrapped my arm around her and kissed her cheek.

I whispered, "Did I do alright, Mom?"

She turned towards me, with her eyes only half opened and smiled through her still labored breathing and managed to say, "Oh my God, Nolan, sweetie, you did more than all right, baby. That was amazing! I cannot remember the last time I came that hard!"

I smiled and Mom hugged against me hard, nearly crushing me into her breasts. I felt her nipple on my lip, so just out of instinct, I stuck my tongue out and licked it. Mom jumped and giggled, then softly moaned as she was still trying to get her breathing under control.

In all the excitement of my first time going down on her pussy, my cock had sprung back to life, leaving me wanting more of her. Just as the thought entered my mind, Mom's hand wrapped around my hard flesh once more. She squeezed it firmly in her hand and then kissed me on the lips.

This was no motherly kiss this time as I felt her lips part and her tongue gently probe my lips until I opened them, feeling her tongue move inside my mouth. We kissed passionately and deeply as our tongues danced to the song of love, inside our minds. I had never kissed a woman before, but somehow, I just knew how to do this as we now made love to each other with our lips just as they do in the movies, if not better.

After several minutes, Mom pulled back with a smile, still holding my cock firmly in her hand and said, "Wow, Baby, you definitely know how to kiss, but now it's time you became a man. I want to feel you inside me and I want you to experience what it feels like to be inside a woman."

All I could do was smile and nod as she gently pushed me onto my back and finished, "I am going to get on top of you this first time, because I need to control how you enter me. You are excessively big and it is going to take me some time to adjust to your size, okay? When you make love to a girl for the first time, it is especially important to take your time so you do not hurt her. You never want her to have an unpleasant experience, the first time you make love, or there may not be a second time."

I nodded again, fully understanding what she meant, as she smiled and then moved to straddle me. Mom got up on her knees and placed the head of my cock against her pussy, then rubbed it back and forth between her puffy lips and hair, getting all nice and wet with her juices.

Just the feeling of her sex on me, was sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. Then when she felt that I was lubricated enough, she began to slowly lower herself down. I felt the head of my cock slide a couple inches inside her wet love canal, where she paused for a moment, then ever so slowly continued moving down until she let out a loud gasp and paused again.

Her insides were on fire as her sweet body wrapped around me like a snug security blanket, only it was not a blanket, it was her slippery wet pussy slowly engulfing me. Mom used my chest as a brace as she continued a little more then stopped completely, with still about two inches of my cock still outside of her.

"Oh my God, baby, that's all I can take for now. I may be able to stretch a little more inside later, but we'll work on that," Mom said through closed eyes, almost hissing her response.

Mom then leaned over on me and began to move her hips on me, slowly at first as she was still getting used to my length and girth. Feeling her pussy move up and down on me like that was incredible like sliding my cock into a warm wet velvety vice, as snug as she felt wrapped around me. Whoever said that mature women have loose pussies, really do not know what they are talking about.

Mom began moving a bit faster now, and once more her breathing was becoming labored. I could not help but look down between us and watch as my cock disappeared inside her, only to reappear over and over as she was really started to work herself on me. A few more movements of her hips, and Mom went into another immensely powerful climax.

"OH MY GOD, BABY, YOU FEEL SO DAMN GOOD INSIDE ME, GOD, I'M CUUUMMMIINNGGGGG!"

Mom shook like mad on me and I could feel her pussy muscles contracting hard around my prick as she spasmed and thrashed on me. That sent me over the edge, causing me to push hard up inside her, as I groaned loudly, releasing my load inside her sweet quim.

As hard as we both came, we nearly threw ourselves out of the bed and when we finally came down, Mom had collapsed down on my chest, the sliding off to the side of me, but keeping me lodged inside her, while the two of us were breathing so hard I thought we would pass out.

As our breathing subsided again, I leaned in and kissed Mom very softly and when she responded to me, we kissed even deeper, only this time it was slow and caring, gently exploring our mouths like two impassioned lovers kissing for the very first time.

When I felt my cock soften, Mom moved off, sliding herself off my impaling flesh. making a soft sucking sound as it left her body, then we just laid there together, our arms locked around each other, touching, feeling, and softly exploring each other's skin.

I felt a surge of emotion run through me and tears began to fill my eyes, making me realize the magnitude of what just happened between us. My Mom and I had made love for the first time. I was no longer a virgin and I was now even more deeply passionately in love with my Mom.

Mom looked into my eyes and saw my emotion, asking, "What's the matter, Baby? Are you okay? Tell me what's going through your mind."

I managed to choke back the tears a bit, smiled at her and said, "Mom, I am in heaven right now, I love you so much that it hurts inside, and I always will. Right here and now, I can honestly say, that I only want you in my life and I have absolutely no interest in anyone else."

Mom smiled really big and said, "Aw sweetie, you don't know how much I love hearing that, but never say never, okay? I'm going to get old someday and you are going to want to get married and have children of your own, not to mention that you will probably get tired of me."

I shook head and said, "Well, we will see, but I already have my mind set on being with you for as long as you will have me."

Mom smiled again, kissed me softly and said, "Well, you know I will always want you, so let's just live in the moment and not worry about the future."

I nodded and we kissed some more while we snuggled close. Feeling her soft naked skin next to mine was the greatest feeling in the world, and I was definitely going to enjoy for as long as there was life left in me.

When I woke up the next morning, I was elated to realize that all that happened the night before was not a dream, and that the woman that I had made love to the night before was still next to me, pressed up against me with her back towards me, and her sexy ass resting against my crotch, still completely naked as the day she was born.

Feeling her soft skin against me like that quickly brought my cock to attention as it stretched out and began pressing into the crack of her sweet ass. I wrapped my arm over Mom and planted several light kisses across her shoulder. She started to stir, and moved her body a little, pushing her ass back a little more against me, letting out a very slight moan of pleasure in her now half awakened state.

I ran my fingers across her soft firm breasts and circled them around her hardening nipples, causing her to gasp and moan some more. I pushed my hips, nestling my rigid prick further into her lower crack until I felt it rubbing against her soft furry pussy lips, as I continued feeling her breasts and kissing across the top of her back.

Mom arched her back forward a little and pushed her butt even further against me as I now started a rhythmic soft thrust of my cock, sliding back and forth against the outside of her sex, with each push forward rubbing more in between her puffy lips, touching her clit.

Mom's breathing got heavier and I felt the energy levels in my own body going into overdrive. I could feel her wetness beginning to coat the head of my prick as it moved back and forth against her sweetness, combining with my own juices as the precum began to flow freely from my cock.

As I pulled back one more time, Mom arched her back forward even more and when I pushed again, the head of my cock slid inside her very wet silky smooth tight cunt. Mom let out a little yelp, then groaned as I kept pushing until I had myself buried inside her, pressing hard against her cervix.

I moved my hand down to her hip and started moving slowly in and out of her. Mom turned her head, reaching back to mine and pulled me into a kiss. It was an awkward kiss and only lasted a few seconds, as she turned back away and continued moaning out her pleasure, her body already beginning to shake and spasm.

I started to pick up the pace, moving in and out of her with a little more force, deep stroking her pussy as I would pull all the way out to the very tip and slide all the way back in. I looked down and watched my flesh sinking into her over and over, my hips bouncing off her firm ass cheeks with each thrust, causing Mom to grunt with each drive into her. I could feel my climax building quickly, and she knew it.

Mom turned her head back towards me against and managed to say, "Yeah, Baby, give it to me, fill me up with all of your love!"

I plunged deep into her and I felt the surge of my orgasm hit me hard, sending a stream of cum into her womb. Mom felt it and immediately went into her own very intense climax, shoving her ass back against me as she convulsed violently through her waves of pleasure and screaming into her pillow, while I continued emptying my balls into her.

I held tight against her, as we both slowly began to come down from our explosions, and softly stroked her still spasming body, enjoying this post climax euphoria as I had never experienced before. Was this how it would be? Loving like this would only get better each time? I really had died and gone to heaven then, and this was now my new reality.

Mom, feeling my prick beginning to lose its rigidity in her, slid off it, then rolled over and snuggled in close to me with a smile on her face, then softly kissed me and said, "Well good morning to you, too, my sweet Man. You really know how to wake me up in the best way possible now don't you? I wondered if last night was a dream until I felt you against me as I woke up. Oh my, what a way to start the day."

I just smiled back at her and said, "I love you, Mom."

The happiness on her face said it all as she said, "I love you, too, Sweetheart. Now, let's go shower because we have a flight to catch in a few hours."

Ah, yes. I nearly forgot in all our passion, that we were supposed to leave today and head down to Denver.

"Baby, can you go get me one of the hand towels? You really filled me up and I don't want to make a mess all over the bed," Mom said with a giggle.

I laughed and nodded, then jumped up, ran into the bathroom and got her a towel. She took the towel and pressed against her pussy, giving me another glimpse of her sweet treasure as I stood there beside the bed, then she put her hand out for me to help her up. I gave her my hand and gently helped her up, then the two of us went into the bathroom and took a shower together.

I cannot ever remember enjoying a shower more than I did that morning as we slowly washed each other, taking time to make sure our extra special spots, as Mom called them, were thoroughly cleaned. We finished showering after some more kissing and fondling, acting like two newlyweds as we giggled and played. Then we got dressed and headed out into the dining area just as room service brought up our breakfast.

As we were eating, Mom looked at me with a smile and said, "Nolan, I have to confess that there were times, recently, that I hoped that we would become intimate, but I felt apprehensive not really knowing how you would react, so I took a chance on this trip, that it would happen naturally with us having to be in such close quarters like we are."

She went on to add, "Now that it has happened, I just want you to know that I am overjoyed that it did. You are such a sweet passionate young man and I can tell that you are going to be the best lover I could ever hope for."

I just sat there smiling, taking in everything she said, feeling her words sink deep into my soul, not to mention the fact that they were going to my cock, too, as I felt it getting hard again. As she finished what she was saying, I had to shift positions on the chair so it could grow without discomfort.

"Thanks, Mom. I can't begin to tell you how happy I am and I think you know that already. You are amazing," I said to her as I had to reposition again.

Mom grinned and knew immediately what was going on, then bent over and looked under the table to see my erection pushing against my shorts.

She giggled and said, "Having some trouble there, Baby?"

I felt my face heat up a little but it quickly passed as my confidence overcame my embarrassment and I said, "Yeah, hoping it goes away so we can leave."

Mom shook her head and said, "No, I don't think it will without my help, Sweetie."

Saying that, she stood up and came around the table, then got down on her knees in front of me. Mom was all smiles as she unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts, as I leaned back in the chair to lift my butt up as she pulled them down, along with my underwear, leaving my swollen throbbing prick bouncing in the air.

Mom did not waste any time and took my hard pole into her hand and then pushed it into her mouth. I gasped as she did, feeling her warm wet mouth on the head of my cock once more as she began bobbing up and down on me. God, she was so amazing at giving head as she sucked me like a seasoned pro!

She wrapped both her hands around the base to massage my prick as she sucked on me, and still could not get more than a few inches of my flesh into her hungry mouth. Mom moaned on me and started making guttural noises as she moved faster up and down on my dick, as I already started to feel the pleasure wave starting to rise.

The saliva from her mouth began to coat my entire shaft and she used it as lube to really massage and squeeze my thick prick, making my surge move up even faster. I groaned, giving Mom the cue that I was close, causing her to go even faster. The first wave hit and I cried out, sending a stream of hot cum straight down her gullet. Mom started swallowing hard to keep up with each pulse as she slowed her hand massaging and keeping her mouth firmly around the mushroom head.

When she had drained all the juices from me, she lifted her mouth off me and smiled, saying, "Mmmmm, thanks for the extra protein, Baby. I don't know what it is that you eat, but your cum tastes amazingly good."

I was still coming down from my orgasm and my breathing still somewhat labored but managed to say, "I'll take your word for it, Mom, but all I can say is, you are freaking amazing!"

Mom got up, leaned over me, and kissed me full on the mouth, opened my lips with her tongue and shared a very deep intimate kiss with me. I could taste my cum through her kissing and I almost had to agree with her, it was not bad.

She pulled back with a grin and I nodded, and said, "Yeah, it's not bad tasting at all."

"See, I told you so. Now I will not be apprehensive in the future about you tasting your own cum," she said proudly, then added as she pointed towards my cock, "Okay, now that we have THAT taken care of, we need to get going."

I nodded with a smile, then stuffed my deflating pole back into my shorts, but not before she leaned down and gave it another quick kiss. We both laughed at her cuteness, then got our luggage together and headed out the door to go to the airport.

It was not a long flight from Chicago to Denver, so we got to our hotel reasonably early. We got checked in to our suite, which only had one king sized bed in it. It seems that they had somehow messed up our reservations, too. I was beginning to suspect that Mom may have somehow planned us sharing a bed together, all along.

We dropped our luggage into the room, then decided to go for a swim in the pool. Mom changed while I was in the bathroom and when I came out, she already had her swimsuit on, with a short matching cover over it, that tied like a bathrobe, so you could just barely make out the bikini she had on under it.

I quickly put on my swim trunks and we headed down to the pool. Once we got there, I went straight for the deep end and dove in. The water felt great as I went down deep, then came up to the surface. I turned to look for Mom and she waved with a smile, then slowly slipped the robe off. Wow, she looked stunning in her teal-colored print, slightly conservative bikini, as she moved over to the side of the pool where I was.

She smiled and did a quick 360 degree turn and asked, "Well, what do you think, Baby?"

I smiled from ear to ear and said, "Wendy, you look ravishing."

Mom about started laughing when I called her by name, but she quickly saw why I did, as there were some other hotel clients within earshot of us. She then nodded and crouched down and gave me a kiss. As far as they would know, we were just another couple enjoying the amenities of the hotel.

Mom then slipped down into the water and wrapped her arms around me as we drew close, then said, "Good thinking, now we don't have to hide anything."

I kissed her again, moving into a soft sensuous mutual tasting of our lips and tongues, then drew back and smiled, saying, "We still have to be careful; I don't think I can hide my erection if I get too excited."

Mom giggled and gave me another quick kiss, and said, "I think you would be right about that."

We parted and she began swimming away in a leisurely fashion, glancing back at me with her sweet smile as she did. Mom and I enjoyed ourselves for a while at the pool, stealing kisses and underwater fondling, but between the hunger for each other and for that of food, it was not much longer before we headed back in the hotel to go up to our suite.

On the elevator ride up, I reached over and ran my hand across her bikini covered bottom, as we stood at the back of the elevator with several other people in front of us. I looked straight ahead with a grin on my face and I saw Mom flash me a smile out of the corner of my eye with her eyes.

As soon as we got into our suite, Mom turned to me and practically threw herself on me as we once more locked in very passionate embrace, running our hands all over each other and deep, tongue dancing kisses. Mom started quickly pulling off her robe cover and bikini, until she was completely naked, then pushed the waistband of my swimsuit down with my help, leaving my engorged cock swinging freely into the air.