Cross Country Trip with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never had so much desire in my life like I have right now, Baby, and I need your love right now," Mom said in a hoarse voice through her already heavy breathing.

We kissed again as I slowly pushed her back towards the sofa, until she nearly fell on it. I held her and guided her down as our mouths were still devouring each other until she was sitting and leaning back. I pulled away from our kiss then moved down between her spread legs, her sweet downy red hair pussy already open and waiting for me.

I moved in and began to kiss all around her soft fur, eliciting a soft moan from her as she started running her fingers softly through my hair. I slid my tongue into her soft silky folds of flesh to find her already soaking wet with her sweet salty fluids. She tasted so fucking good as I drank her flow in, letting it coat my tongue as I pushed it deep inside her opening, making her squirm and moan her pleasure, while I feasted on her amazing cunt.

I remember all the instructions she had given me the night before on how to make love to her pussy with my mouth and soon her body began to shake under my oral stimulation. I slid my finger inside her when I started sucking on her swollen fat clit and pressed on her g-spot. Mom almost immediately went into hard spasms, grabbing my head hard with her hands and grinding her pussy on me as her orgasm overtook her entire body.

As soon as she started to come down from her first wave, I pulled away from her pussy and straightened up on my knees, still between her legs. I grabbed my cock in my hand and pushed forward until the head pressed between her puffy vulva, then rubbed it up and down getting it coated with all her juices, as they combined with the heavy precum flowing from me.

I felt her hole on the tip of my cock and I pushed forward, sinking about three inches of my cock inside her. Mom let out a loud gasp as she sucked in her air, looking at me with her half-closed eyes and her mouth just hanging open. I felt her heat envelope me as I looked down to watch her pussy stretch open to accept my girth, then I pushed home, sinking the rest of the way into her, and pushing hard against the back wall of her cunt.

Mom's eyes went wide and she groaned out, "Oh my God, Baby, you feel so fucking good inside me! I needed you so badly! You are making your Mama into a slut for your big cock, you know that?"

I grinned down at her, feeling like a real man as I began to slide in and out of her, pushing hard against her insides on each thrust until I felt my pelvis grind up against her pussy. Success! I had managed to get every inch of my cock into her, stretching her vaginal cavity to fit me and me alone!

"I love you, Mom, and I love your pussy! I love how you feel wrapped around me so wet and tight! Your pussy belongs to me now and no one else," I said in a strong confident tone through my grunts of pleasure.

Mom just nodded her head in agreement as she moaned and cried out each time, I pounded against her. Looking down at my cock as I drove in her, seeing the gooey wetness clinging to my flesh and hers, watching her inner lips grasp onto me as if trying to keep me inside her when I withdrew.

The sounds of our love making began to reach its crescendo and when I moved my hand down and started to rub Mom's clit with my thumb, while the other hand went to her breasts, feeling her hard and massaging her hard nipples. I soon felt my climax start working its way up through my cock, as Mom's eyes flew wide at my clitoral stimulation and massaging of her breasts.

She went into spastic convulsions, writhing and flailing against the sofa as she came hard around me. I could feel her cunt walls spasming on me, sending me into overdrive as I slammed my cock deep and began to fill her womb with my hot seed, while my own body jerked in her, with each powerful pulse.

As we began to come down, I felt my body weaken, so I leaned over on Mom for support, as the two of us were nearly out of control with our heavy breathing and erotic sounds of satisfaction. I softly kissed her breasts and hugged tight against her as she once more ran her fingers through my hair.

"Oh my God, that was almost too intense, my love! You are absolutely amazing," she managed through her still somewhat labored breathing.

"You just bring out the absolute best in me, Mom," I smiled in response, then added, "I just love you so much, that I want you to feel every ounce of it and then some."

Mom giggled and said, "Oh I felt it, alright, in more ways than one, because I do believe you stretched me out a bit inside."

We both had a laughed at that and then she asked, "Nolan, will you please be a dear and go grab me a towel? I don't want to make a mess on the floor."

I did not want to leave the warm cozy confines of her amazing pussy but knew the mess would be made soon as my cock began to soften inside her. I begrudgingly slid out of her well fucked quim, and stood up, just as she closed her hands over her sex to keep the juices inside her while I quickly grabbed a hand towel from the nearby kitchenette.

I returned with the towel and pressed it against her pussy, then leaned over and kissed her soft hairy mound. Mom giggled as she held the towel to herself and reached out her hand for me to help her up. As soon as she was standing, she leaned in and kissed me again, softly, and tenderly, letting her tongue trace along the edge of my lips as she did.

She then pulled back with a sweet smile, and said, "I'm going to go soak in the tub for a bit, Nolan. My girly bits are just a little tender right now and I think that will help, but before I go in, do you want to stay in for dinner or go out?"

I thought for a moment and then said, "Mom, I would love to go out, with your arm in mine so everyone can see the beautiful lady that I am blessed to have alongside me."

Mom rolled her eyes a little then giggled and said before heading in to take her bath, "Oh my goodness, you really know how to make me all squishy inside. I love you so much, my sweet young man!"

Later, we put on our best attire and headed out to an exclusive restaurant, in the heart of the city, owned by a celebrity chef. The food was amazing, but the most amazing part was seeing just how happy my Mom was. She glowed from it, as we danced to some slow love music on the dance floor after dinner.

When the night ended and the two of us were in bed together once more, we made slow tender love, taking extra care with her sore lady bits. Afterwards, we shared some brandy and soon fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, just as we started to wake up, Mom got a call from her workplace. They had an emergency and they needed her to come back to New York, as soon as possible, so we would have to cancel the rest of our trip. The company promised her they would compensate her and told her that one of the company planes would pick us up at Denver International.

As we rode together in silence to the airport, she reached over and took my hand, then said, "I know you are disappointed, but I am going to level with you, Nolan, we accomplished what I hoped that we would and now we can still enjoy each other when we get back, okay?"

I smiled at Mom and nodded in agreement, as I squeezed her hand in mine, looked into her beautiful blue eyes and said, "I'm not disappointed one bit, Mom, I love you and I am looking forward to experiencing everything life has to offer us in the future."

Mom and I spent the remaining weeks of my summer vacation making love and enjoying carnal knowledge of each other before I started my senior year of school. I went through the paces of going to a couple of school dances, with Mom's encouragement, taking a couple girls to them, just to keep up appearances. I loved Mom with all my heart and did not want to risk anyone finding us out.

Now, several years later, after I graduated from NYU, Mom and I moved to Chicago, where my new job would be. She continued working remotely, for the same company, only having to fly to New York, on occasion, for meetings. The two of us now lived as a couple, loving and lusting after each other, freely, without anyone knowing of our Mother and Son taboo love affair.