All Comments on 'Crossdresser Evolution Ch. 07'

by pantyhigh

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
stockingngarterloverstockingngarterloverover 4 years ago
Please continue.

This one is a very nice interlude setting up more adventures for Mark. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need To Dress

I have been dressing for a long time but never in public always in my home.while dressed i use dildos on myself.Both in my ass and mouth to suck on I tryed once at a glory hole but could not to dirty in there.But i really want to suck a hard cock maybe get fucked if lucky.So this time i went fully dressed and went in to a cleaner booth.I left the door open and sat there full dressed and weighted to see what would happen.I was not long a man came in closed the door and locked it.And told me we are going to have fun together.He took off his pants there he stood in a garter belt stockings and a thong.He told me to open my mouth wide as he put his cock in to my mouth.He filled me with his first load of cum.The second went deep in to my ass and finished back in my mouth.He was the first of six men who i sucked and four who fucked me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked the overall story. I wish I had a Sue around myself but it's getting late to find one now. I hope you're well and thinking of writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this series. I love cumming into my panties, and doing it when someone is watching is just the best sex in the world! Now I have a new fantasy -- having my wife train me to suck cocks by jerking me off into my panties while reading sissy cock sucking porn. Hmmmm...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That is a great story did he ever get back to him and have him fuck him

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That is so hot i would love to have that happen to me

pokeyridepokeyride9 months ago

Love where this is going !!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I’m sitting in the car dressed in red lace bikini panties that I gave myself for Christmas. These are not the first ones I’ve bought, but they are the sexiest ones I’ve ever worn. I wish guys underwear would hug my ass as well. I really do wish that you had more stories like this because for each chapter I came at least once. Please keep up your incredible writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpantyhigh@pantyhigh
Panty fetish since grade school. Curious about this side of me that would like to try sucking a dick but not into pain or humiliation.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES