All Comments on 'Crossdresser Husbands Left Alone'

by ColorfulFantasies

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
biNHguybiNHguyover 9 years ago
0n my bucket list

love your story , already a submissive cocksucker , I 'v e never dressed , I want to more than ever !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW ! YOUR STORY GOT ME WISHING

As a closeted 53 year cross dresser , I can only hope and pray that I too could soon find a fellow ”sister” to dress with and share some lovely ; sister love.

Runningbear32Runningbear32over 9 years ago
Great Story.

I loved the story. I have dressed on and off since I was 13. I too wish I could find another "sister" to dress up with. This is the way I would like to enjoy it. Both not in any hurry and experiencing the total submission of having sex together as one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just like me

I too am a crossdresser who has fun with my sexy CD lover. We get together at least once a month. We both dress up in our sexy lingerie (panties, nylons, bra & teddy) and then some make-up and lipstick (my favourite is soft pink). We have hot make-out sessions of deep french kissing, we suck each other's cocks, and we then fuck each other. I love my hot CD sex with my sexy CD lover. Please continue your story as it was really hot. I would love to hear about the real women walking in and catching the 2 CDs in the middle of hot sucking & fucking. I wonder how Tracy's wife will react ?

CaveCat12401CaveCat12401over 9 years ago
Very Nice

I liked the ESL composition -- very charming, gave it kind of an innocent, naive quality. The dressing was well-paced and sultry. Sex was hot!! These guys have a future... maybe a girls' night out next (with their wives??)

JEMIMMAJEMIMMAover 9 years ago
crossdresser Husbands Left Alone

Implausible - but fun!

As previous comment from ? please get an editor and you can really expand this scenario.

Whichever way - keep writing.

Jemimma

ChrisSummersChrisSummersover 9 years ago
Hot.

Love to walk in on you ladies !!!

RebeccaCherieRebeccaCherieover 9 years ago
To Running Bear

Hi. Tried to contact you. We think alike.

email me if you wish

Xxxxx

Rebecca

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please continue

Please continue this great story. It turned me on so much. I too am a CD and I would love to have my best friend feed me his cock and fuck my man-pussy. Then, if our wives walked in that would be so hot. Please continue with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

I also love a shaved woman with a little extra while we are both dressed up. please continue the story. Love Tami

ChrisissyChrisissyover 9 years ago
Love it

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

this story is so erotic i hpe there wives cum home early lookin forward to next chapter cowboy5548 yahoo instant mssgnr

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I first saw his pantyhose in his sports bag. we were friends, I straight away said, bit on the side, no, um, what then and as a joke there really yours, by his reaction, shit, they were. I left it, 2 days later I got a call, come over on Friday, instead of the tennis,need to talk . I went over his wife June was working. He answered the door, got a beer, then said I will be back. He came back out in a black t shirt and sheer pantyhose. I had to tell you, you saw them, I saw the look on your face, no, June doesn't know, if you don't want to play tennis or whatever, I understand. Since that day, after tennis, he showers, then me, he gets changed, short tennis dress, pantyhose, me in sheer panties, which I always liked to wear, he likes to be sucked, I oblige usually having him cum in my mouth, which I find pleasant enough, I found out I liked the taste of cum, well his anyway. This gets me hard,along with my liking for pantyhose covered pussy, legs and arse and after the first awkward time, I now look forward to sliding into his tight, clutching pantyhosed bottom once a week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
can't wait for the next chapter

This story is so hot it made me cum in my hand -- and I ate it all up (just like Tracy). I too am a closet CD (like Monica, except my wife doesn't know yet) and I've had hot gay CD sex with my neighbour who also loves getting dressed up. I love sucking cock and having my man-pussy fucked deep and hard. Please continue with the next chapters - I can't wait to read about the real wives walking in on Monica & Tracy having hot CD sex. That's what I wish my own wife would see. Maybe one day I'll get up the nerve and courage to let my wife know my secret. Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NIce story

Very well written, and pretty close to believable. Made me horny!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bareback is wonderful

Wonderful story. Thank you. Being the Gurl that I am, being bred by another Gurl will usually send me over the edge if not already there. My most all time desire is to be the receptive Bride of a 2 Gurl couple. She could breed me any time the mood strikes her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story

But my enjoyment was somewhat marred by the clumsy construction. It made it less readable for me, personally.

I think if you got an editor to assist you, you could tell some amazingly hot stories!

There is no shame in getting some assistance to polish it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
crossdressers

I loved this story It really got me all excited I wish i could have been with them.

Riki1942Riki1942over 4 years ago
Cums Up My Ass

Loved your story! My buddy always cums up my ass bareback. I crossdress and sometimes he wears pantyhose but he doesn't crossdress. I have had sex with a couple of crossdresser in the past and it was really hot! They came inside my too, but they always wore a condom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
two girls

this is one really hot stories I kept waiting for the wives to walk in and watch their husbands fun. This was so neat I can't wait for more of Monica and Tracy storieseO

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hottest CD Story Ever

Loved this hot and sexy story, I wish I could have been Traci. I hope one day to accidently find a friend wearing pantyhose, but he will find me in hose too. ☺️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was one hot storie I wanted to be with them

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, god, sooo hot! I am playing hooky from church this sunday and a gurlfriend of mine is cumming over to dress and play! I'm SOOOO excited! She is smooth whereas I have to shave but it will be so hot I can barely stand the anticipation! If you want the steamy detalis and some pics naughtyhotcd6969 at protonmail is how to connect with me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Update! Chrissy here, I said my cd buddy was cumming over Sunday, well Rebecca (the slut!) came (boy, did she cum!) and we showered and dressed and she surprised me with a pink heart jeweled butt plug to match hers! She also bought me nipple clamps! We licked and sucked and fucked ourselves into a hot, pink mess, taking turns on each other and, finally, laying down next to each other, our nylon covered legs intertwined, pantys pulled to the side, stroking each other to a hot video of sissys and cds fucking themselves to a sissygasm set to a hot dance beat tune where a girl keeps repeating over and over "Go fuck yourself"! Oh, god, it was soooo hot, all lubed up, sexy lingiere, we shot our cum onto a big dildo, took turns licking the pink shaft and finished with hot, cummy kisses! Love male on male, cd sissy sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is so hot. Want my hubby to dress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just because he's a crossdresser doesn't make him gay. Stupid story

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

Please continue this story. I want to hear about what happens when both wives come home and see the sissy CDs sucking each other's cocks and fucking each other. I can't wait to read that story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous