Crossdressing Days 03: Sendoff Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After finishing inside, he forcefully removed himself making me scream as he pulled on my anal opening along the way. Then he grabs my hair and made me keel down on the floor in his semen puddle and stuffing his limp cock into my mouth told me to clean.

Luckily I had my anal cavity thoroughly cleansed in the morning, so neither I has to smell any foul odor nor had to taste my feces on him. So, I started licking off his cum and oil off his cock and pulled out only after he was completely clean.

As I pulled out, he lost his balance and collapsed on the floor going unconscious.

When he got back up I was standing at the counter, with red eyes looking at him while he asked me what did happen and I shouted at him, telling him how he brutally fucked me as Neko and all.

After listening to what he did to me, he got down to his knees and apologized saying sorry that he forgot to take his medicines, with tears in his eyes. Soon, I got cool down and told him to go take bath while he got down and cleaned the kitchen counter and floor.

After his bath, I too went and got refreshed and after coming out of the bathroom I went to my and got changed into another set of bra and panties over which I wore a t-shirt and a short denim skirt while I threw the earlier lingerie set along with the nighty, stockings, and saree and went to ready our dinner.

After dinner, he went home and a week from that we started going out on dates for a few months until I hit my poverty in full swing and started to look more masculine losing my feminine charms as well as lost my interest in crossdressing and everything.

Thus as I went to university, I started living my boring life as a normal boy again.

12