Crossdressing Fun

Story Info
Crossdressing and pegged.
811 words
4.36
20.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love taking showers; they are so relaxing and renewing, washing the day away or taking time to make yourself feel beautiful. I got all cleaned and shaved head to toe. I got out of the shower, dried off and began to dress.

Stockings, garter belt, bra, panties. And then a little makeup, mascara, eyeshadow and liner, some lipstick, and a touch of blush. A pair of high heels and I'm set. Clean, sexy and ready to go.

I come out of the bathroom, enjoying the sexy lingerie wrapped around my body and the click of my heels as I make my way to the bedroom.

My wife greets me as I enter, she is wearing a black leather outfit, her makeup done, her hair tied tightly back in a ponytail, thigh-high boots...

We kiss and smile at each other. She holds me squarely and jesters to me to go down. I kiss her neck and down to her breasts. I caress her breasts and tight leather around her body down to her hips. I bend down to my knees, gasping at the beauty between her legs, a solid black 12 inch super thick cock.

I look at her, she grabs her cock, and gently slaps me with it. I kiss and lick it and can't help but sucking on it. Sucking and stroking her massive cock, she smiles at me, egging me on; that's it my little sissy cock sucker, this is where you belong on your knees sucking cock, you love sucking cock my little slave, every once in awhile thrusting forward pushing her cock deeper down my throat or grabbing my head and forcing it deeper.

I'm ready now, she says. She helps me stand and then she pushes me so I'm bending over the bed. She gives me a few spanks and the stands behind me. I can feel her cock between my ass cheeks. She pulls on my panties, spanking me, and slapping me with her cock, "You want my cock", "You want me to fuck you".

She pulls down my panties just past my butt, and grabs some oil. I feel her lathering my butt, across my sissy hole and down my balls. She gave my balls a nice slap, and played with my locked cock, "I'm going to fuck you, and make this little locked clitty spurt out all that sissy cum".

She starts out slowly, her huge cock slowly entering me stretching my ass, I moaned from the pain and pleasure of it.

I arched my back, saying yes baby, I could feel her cock sliding deeper and deeper inside me, my body was trembling, my sissy hole was squeezing and embracing every inch, moaning and biting my lip. My locked clitty was dribbling, I could feel an orgasm coming, I gasped as her balls touched mine.

I embraced her as she grabbed my hips and kept thrusting and pounding me into oblivion. Yes more, I moaned. Orgasm, my whole body was cumming, my panties wet with cum leaking out of me, biting and clawing at the bed, my toes clenched, I planted my face into the bed and screamed into it.

She didn't stop, neither did my orgasm. Her cock sliding in and out of me, it was an endless orgasm. My body and ass ached, but I was in complete bliss and I felt it through my entire body, she gave a final deep thrust and moaned. I clenched her cock long and hard as I felt more cum leave my body.

She smiled at me and slowly withdrew her enormous cock out of me. I laid there savoring all the emotions, pleasure and orgasms that I just had. Then she slapped my ass hard, I jumped and looked at her. She had a smirk on her face as she began slapping my sore used sissy hole with her cock.

She drove her cock in deep and hard, I could feel everything I had just felt and more. I moaned and screamed, I touched and grabbed every part of myself, my locked clitty bouncing oozing more cum, my body trembling still moving with her motions.

She continued fucking me, so deep, hard, passionately, I relished all of it. I was fucked and used like a whore. I am a cock sucking, sissy and I love it and I love her more for doing it.

She dug her nails in my ass and let out a moan, I felt her spurt on and over me as she did, her orgasm made me cum again.

She slowly pulled out, and slapped my ass again and said "good girl". I couldn't believe how good and amazing I felt. Covered in cum, used and wrecked. My wife undressed and laid down in bed, I crawled my way to her and kissed her and thanked her.