Crossdressing the teacher Pt. 02

Story Info
Crossdressing taken to another level.
2.1k words
4.65
7.8k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xyz775
xyz775
237 Followers

Part 1 ends with Lacey and Jessica bringing in a bag from Victoria Secret with 5 pair of sexy panties for me (their teacher) to wear each day the next week.

The following Monday, fortunately for me, my wife leaves for work before I do. I find the Victoria secret bag and try on a pair of frilly pink panties. It feels amazing against my skin and I immediately get excited. I finish getting dressed and I drive to school. Jessica says to Lacey... teacher must be wearing his new panties, I believe I see a bulge in his pants. They ask me which pair I am wearing, I say" the pink ones, please don't talk so loud."

Lacey says "why, you don't want the rest of the class to know you are a sissy?"

I reply "I am not a sissy, how long are you planning to blackmail me?"

I get thru the class, albeit a little distracted. I give out a homework assignment like I usually do, and the girls leave without any further comments.

The next morning, as I am getting dressed I get a text from Jessica. She wants to know which panties I will be wearing to class. I text back..the black lacy ones. I get to class and the girls are sitting in the front row wearing very low cut blouses, hot pink sexy lipstick, and mini skirts so short you can see they are wearing the same panties as I am. After class Lacey comes to me and tells me that her brother is going to be in town this weekend and he really wants to hook up with..my sexy teacher.

She says "maybe you and Jack go can out with me and my boyfriend? "

I tell her " I usually don't have free time on the weekends, and this weekend my wife's sister in coming to visit."

Lacey says "too bad, I hate to disappoint my brother, maybe some other time, Jack keeps telling me how often he jerks off to the video I sent him of you sucking his cock."

I don't know how to respond so I don't say anything. But I seem to get a little excited, hope Lacey doesn't notice the bulge in my pants. Then she smiles and says "don't forget to text us in the morning to let us know which panties you are wearing."

Same routine the next morning. I text the girls..red panties. This time when I get to class the girls are wearing even shorter skirts, black stockings and sexy red lipgloss that matches their red panties.

Thursday morning, same routine. My wife leaves for work about 30 minutes before me. I only have 2 pair of panties left, so I text Jessica... purple panties. The girls come to school again with short skirts, black stockings, pink lipstick, and the same purple panties as I am wearing. After class the girls stop by my desk. Lacey says "no need to text us tomorrow, we know you only have one pair of panties left."

Friday morning, happy that the week is nearly over. I put on the last pair of panties, white lace with red hearts. Friday's I usually give a test instead of a lesson. At least I get to sit at my desk instead of standing and hoping that no one in class notices if I have an erection. Jessica and Lacey show up once again with short skirts, stockings, and matching white panties with red hearts. No need for the girls to take the test since they are guaranteed an A in the class. So they sit in the front row, legs spread, licking their lips and fingering their pussies. Good thing I am sitting behind a desk, I have a huge hard on and I am practically cumming in my panties. After class the girls stop by my desk and ask me how I enjoyed the week wearing panties. I admitted I liked the way they felt, but I am glad the week is over. Then Jessica hands me a bag and says " we bought you a couple of pairs of stockings. We noticed you couldn't stop staring at them so we thought you might enjoy wearing them next week. We also bought you a couple of lipsticks, and by the way, when you wash the panties use the delicate cycle. Have a great weekend, and thanks for the A's."

I get home and I am greeted by my wife and her sister, Erin. Erin is about 2 years younger than my wife, very attractive, but I am never quite sure if she likes me. My wife says to me "You look a little tired this week, so Erin and I decided to just do a girls night out. We are going to meet Rebecca and Kate. We will probably be home a little late so don't wait up." Part of me is happy to be staying home, it's been a long week, and I have some tests to grade.

When my wife and sister leave I make myself dinner and I start grading tests. I realize that with nobody home I should probably wash my panties. For some reason I leave on the one pair I am wearing and throw the other 4 in the washing machine.

I don't know what got over me, but after grading about half the tests I saw the bag that the girls had given me and decided to put on a pair of black pantyhose. They felt amazing against my legs, and I was getting very horny. Then I saw the two lipsticks and decided to put on the hot pink. I looked in the mirror. I was so excited that my dick was nearly popping out of the panties. I put on some porn on my computer. Teacher/ student porn, fantasized about Lacey and Jessica sucking my cock with their hot lipstick, and I came in about 2 minutes.

It was now about 9 pm and I went to move my panties from the washer to the dryer. I came back to my office and started to grade some more tests. I left my panties, stockings, and lipstick on knowing my wife and sister-in-law would not be home till about midnight. About an hour later I had finished my work when suddenly the front door opened. It was my wife, Erin, and Rebecca. I was busted. The only thing I could think of saying was"what are you doing home so early??"

My wife said they left the bar because too many guys wouldn't stop hitting on them. "It made me kind of horny so I came home to have sex with my husband, but instead i find you standing there dressed like a little sissy whore. i can't have sex with you, I'm not a lesbian, I need cock."

Erin chimes in" I told you we should have stayed at the bar, I bet that one young guy hitting on you had a big cock. Katie was the only smart one, she was making out with that one biker guy, I bet she'll suck a couple of cocks tonight."

My wife says "what are we going to do now?"

Erin says "let's go back to the bar, those guys have probably had another drink or 2 and are probably really horny."

Then Rebecca says "I have a better idea, why don't we finish dressing up your husband and bring him with us. He doesn't look half bad in stockings and lipstick, I'm sure some drunk guy would love to get his cock sucked by him, I mean her."

My wife and Erin love the idea. I try to protest, but they all tell me to shut up. We drive to Rebecca's house because she says she has clothes that will fit me from when she was a little heavier. We get there and the girls go to work. Clean panties and matching bra. Eye shadow, mascara, fresh lipstick. A sexy dress, a blonde wig. They paint my nails, and Erin says "I think she is ready, let's call her Brianna."

Everything is happening so fast, I don't know whether to be scared or excited. We walk into the bar. A younger man comes up to my wife and says "I am so glad you came back, I've been thinking about you all night."

My wife says "I've been thinking about you too, this is my friend Brianna and she is looking for a good time. The young man introduces himself as Roger, and he gives me a kiss on the cheek. He says "my brother turned 21 tonight, he is a little drunk, but he is also looking for a good time."

My wife says "that's great, let's go back to my house so Brianna can give your brother a birthday present. Then she rubs Roger's cock and says "looks like you might have a present for me."

Roger finds his brother and introduces him "Brianna, this is my brother Bob, Bob this is Brianna, she wants to take you home and give you a birthday present."

I can't believe I am thinking this, but Bob is really cute and has a nice athletic body. Then my wife asks Roger "Do you have a friend for my sister-in-law Erin."

He says yes and introduces her to Tony.

We decide to take 2 cars, me, my wife, and Erin in one car and the men following us in the other. On the 10 minute drive home the women are giving me sexual pointers. How to make out with a guy, how to suck cock. Erin says "don't forget to lick the tip and the shaft first before he shoves it down your throat."

My wife laughs and says "Bob is 21 years old and drunk he will probably cum in 2 seconds, then you can come into the bedroom and watch Roger fuck me. We will tell everyone you having your period so you won't have to get undressed."

All this talk of making out and blowjobs is getting me excited. We all get to the house. Erin pours some drinks and we are all sitting in the living room relaxing. My wife and Roger are making out and Roger is feeling my wife's tits. Erin and Tony disappear to the guest bedroom. Bob is following his brother's lead, kissing me and feeling me up outside my bra. My wife comes over to me and says "I am going to the bedroom to fuck Roger, you should freshen your lipstick before giving Bob a blowjob. After Bob cums please come watch me take Roger's huge cock."

They go to the bedroom, I go to the bathroom to put on lipstick. When I am done I can already hear my wife moaning. I sit on the couch next to Bob and he starts kissing me. He is still a little drunk, but I must say I am enjoying the sloppy make out session. I start feeling his cock thru his pants, he already is hard as a rock. Finally he unzips his pants and out pops a really big cock. As instructed I lip the tip, tasting the precum. I start licking up and down the shaft as Bob is moaning. I get on my knees and take his entire cock in my mouth. Bob is moaning louder and louder moving his cock in and out of my mouth faster and faster, and then as predicted he cums within a minute, shooting his load down my throat and on my face. I thank him and say..happy birthday. Then a give him a big kiss and excuse myself while I go to the bedroom. When I get there Roger is fucking my wife. She is screaming with delight and sees me come in the room. She says to me"Roger has an amazing cock, I already came. Maybe if you are lucky later you can suck on it."

They keep fucking for another 10 minutes or so, then my wife moans "I am cumming again."

I barely ever made her cum, and now she is cumming for a second time. Moments

later Roger moans and is about to cum. My wife yells "fill my pussy with your cum."

Roger cums for what seems forever, then rolls over from exhaustion. My wife looks at me and smiles and says "Brianna, be a doll and lick Roger's cum from my pussy."

I do as she says and now I am licking another man's cum from my wife's pussy.

We all hang out for another half hour, then the men get dressed and leave. We all kiss our dates goodnight and thank them. At this point I wash up and get ready for bed. My wife is already half asleep, but when I crawl into bed she stops me. "Go sleep on the couch. This bed is not for sissies, it is for real men with big cocks who I want to fuck. You can come back to this bed only to clean loads of cum from my pussy."

TO be continued

xyz775
xyz775
237 Followers