Crossdressing the teacher

Story Info
Lacey and Jessica looking for better grades.
760 words
4.13
14.4k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xyz775
xyz775
237 Followers

This is my first story, comments welcome.

I am a 30 year old male teaching math at a local community college. There is a very hot 19 year old in my class named Lacey who is having trouble with geometry. Despite the fact that I told her I am happily married she is always flirting with me and asking how she can improve her grade. I offer to tutor her after class, but she can't stay after school because she needs to be home to take care of her younger siblings. I offer to go to her house and teach her there. She agrees, but there is a little problem. Her parents won't allow men over to the house. So she has an idea. Her best friend, Jessica, is a theater major. Jessica is currently taking a class on costume and makeup, and says she could make me look like a woman. At first I am hesitant, but when Lacey tells me that there is a lipstick blowjob in my future, I immediately forget that I am happily married and I can't say no. I go over to Jessica's house and she is picking out a sexy outfit for me to wear. First panties, then stockings and a sexy bra. I must admit I am getting excited by the feeling of the lingerie against my body. I have an erection and I am feeling very horny. Next I try on a short skirt. She does my nails, eye makeup and hot lipstick, and tops it off with a blonde wig. I must admit I got even more excited when I looked in the mirror. I really do look like a sexy woman.

So I go to Lacey's house and knock on the front door. To my surprise her older brother answers the door. His name is Jack, and he says he is home from college and tells me his sister isn't home, but I can wait for her in the living room with him and his best friend David. They are both about 6 feet tall and very athletic looking. They are both undressing me with their eyes. I am nervous and excited at the same time. Jack starts flirting, telling me that he didn't know his sister had such a hot looking teacher. He tries to kiss me and feel me up. Next thing you know he unzips his pants and pulls out his cock. It's huge. Before I know it he takes my hand and puts it on his cock, whispering in my ear...you know you want to suck it.I can't believe it, I am getting so turned on and without thinking I start licking his cock and getting very horny. Finally I put his entire cock in my mouth and start sucking. After a few minutes he shoots a giant load of cum into my mouth. Then David wants to get into the act. He orders me to freshen up my lipstick and then give him a blow job. I put on the hot red lipstick and get on my knees and start sucking his big cock. While I am giving him a blow job, the door opens and Lacey and Jessica walk in. They take their cell phones out and start taking pictures of me with a huge cock in my mouth. Moments later David pulls his cock out of my mouth and cums on my face, while the girls keep taking pictures.

Lacey asks Jack and David if I gave them a good blow job, they both answer yes immediately and thank her for sending me. over to suck their cocks. Jessica tells Lacey..." I told you our teacher was a sissy and we could change him into a sexy slut. Then she tells me that if I don't give them A's they would show the pictures to my wife and everyone in the school. I have no choice so I agree.

The following day after class Lacey and Jessica walk in smiling. They ask me how I enjoyed my lipstick blowjob, then Jessica hands me a Victoria secret bag. She tells me that there are 5 new pair of panties in the bag, and I am to wear a new pair everyday. Then Lacey says.." by the way, my brother really, really likes you, and I can tell you really like him. So before he goes back to college next week Jessica can take you shopping and dress you up again. Maybe if you are lucky he will fuck you in the ass.

xyz775
xyz775
237 Followers