Crossing a Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I give you my phone; you scroll back and see one to three missed calls every hour. Some had nasty ones telling me what he would do with me with a weed eater when he got home. I found Mom's phone and gave it to her.

My text sent read. "Sorry, Dad, I did not leave my phone on. Unfortunately, my battery died at midnight a few hours before you called."

Well, that made him mad as hell. How dare I tell Dad a fact. So I sent a photo of Bobbie and me drinking coffee with our local paper in the picture and sent it to Dad showing my vintage wristwatch and what time it was.

Mom came down and says. "It's really unclear whether your Dad went to or was booked into a hotel/brothel in Beijing for his whole stay there. He said he refused to pay because they charged it to his hotel room as a full-body massage with a happy ending. Your Dad said it was on his credit card bill that way. He said the accounting dept would read that. So your Dad has been arrested for being an ass, I guess. He said it could be in jail for a few months or a few years, then the phone cut off after some guy started screaming at him in Chinese."

Bobbie says. "Can we leave him there? He's been watching my best friend, and I like the hot cars he wants to drive. It's been giving us the creeps; it's not fun hanging out at the pool when Dad is in town."

I say. "He's pissed at me for not returning the call at two am our time. Dad told me I made that shit up."

Mom got up and called dads boss at home, the Chancellor of the Hospital, and Mom came back and said. "Your Dad shits in his bed the State Department and your Dad's work are not sending him any real help. So you go to a brothel and refuse to pay, and he beats up two of the hostesses, a young boy and his Sister, and puts them in the Hospital. Dad's boss said he may get fifteen years. So they paid for a legal advocate. So he gets that much at least, and your Dad has not been found in the system yet."

We got a strange text on my phone that said to send half a million dollars wired to a bank account number, or we never see him again. I showed it to Mom and Bobbie and sent it to my Dad's boss, who told me he passed it on to State, but he says. "Block your phone from the number."

After a long day, Mom went to get pizza and more booze for the party. Bobbie and I set the TV tables for pizza and party games for later.

I say. "It was odd. Did you notice Mom and Dad did not seem to be getting along? Was there an odd friction between them over the last few months? I entered the room they stopped talking. I wondered what or why? Were they talking about me?"

Bobbie says. "Mom and Dad are not sleeping in the same bedroom, Dan. I found Dad asleep in his office over the garage. I needed to steal a spare phone charger a few months ago. So there he was in all his glory. Damn Dan, he sleeps in the fucking nude. It makes it so gross when he makes those sad puppy dog eyes at me; remember when he used to look at Mom that way?"

My Sister Bobbie, her shoulders shook slightly as you recall seeing that.

I say. "I do, sis; I got a hot date tonight for our birthday. It's Becky. I heard her call Johnny that the party was here, and someone sitting next to you called the off-duty officer and canceled the officer from being here. I see how you act when you speak about him, making you feel odd. I can hide till he makes his last move."

Mom called a pizza place and picked a dozen pizzas and a soda fountain with shakes. There were two cakes, one boy and one a girl. I heard from Becky that Johnny was on his way. I put on the school mascot bull head-on, and I could stay near Bobbie until he got there. One of the guys who beat me up went to go pee. I popped the lock with a bobby pin and closed the door to a pissed-off dude behind me. I took my mask off and kicked the asshole a few times in his nuts as I tied him up with strap ties and gagged him with tape tossing him to the bathtub.

Becky's friend brought his buddy to the bathroom next, thinking he was to get a head job, but he got a head kick instead and tie straps tossed in the tub with tape over his mouth.

Johnny looked for Bobbie and found her trying to go to our bathroom. Becky was getting him on video on her phone coming on to my Sister, grabbed her top, and it popped off, and I broke in before he could touch my Sister further. I grabbed him by his dick and neck. I duck-walked him to the stairs, and the TV was on with the live feed, and it showed what happened.

I tossed him down the stairs, and I met him at the bottom of the stairs. I let him stand. He stood and threw his best I stood there, and I spat blood in his face and returned his strike. He hit back. I knocked him down. He got up and tossed his hands at me, and he started bitch slapping at me as his fear took over his skills or lack of as I kicked his nuts into his ears. I tossed him into the trash can outside, and one of my friends called the police, and they took him in with the trash can. Our best birthday ever. Mom and Bobbie stayed by my side for the rest of the party.

Becky says. "Johnny's boys are still in the bathroom."

I say. "I go let the dogs out."

Becky, Bobbie, and Mom followed me to the bath. I cut the two boys' tie-straps off and say. "Your boy Johnny got his ass kicked into a garbage can, and the police took him to jail for attempted rape and assault charges caught on video. You got two choices. You can walk out, and if I see either of you two, I will break your legs and one arm. The fact that you two planned on hurting my Sister will not help you."

Mom says. "Hon, why don't you show them the window? It's quicker.

I heard. "Let them walk out the Lacrosse team has been waiting on this day. Twelve mad women with lacrosse sticks were waiting downstairs." Becky says.

The girls beat them so bad I had to help them out the door to their car. To the cheers of everyone there, Mom and Bobbie kept looking at me like I was a Sunday prim rib at a fine restaurant all night, then everyone left just before midnight. I locked up, set the alarm, and noticed all the doors and windows were green. I walk to each and check them; the one in the backyard is stuck. I pushed it closed and locked it. I ran back to the keypad and put in my code. I went to Mom's room, and my two ladies were sitting on the bed talking about me.

Bobbie, my Sister says. "Mom was filling me in about you being adopted so we can make love; I don't believe her for a second, but I am not turning down my dream lover."

Mom says. "She feels the same way, but we did not make it to the store, but baby, I'm on the pill. We want you, baby, you earned our love, your right about us being sick, but I dream of your touch, your smell, the fact that this old broad gave you such a boner."

Mom and Bobbie kissed. I sat down on the edge of the bed and took my shoes off; my Mom and my sis had wild sun-burnt hair. I went to moms bathroom and picked up her brush and some conditioner, and went back in. I sat behind my Sister, rubbed the conditioner on her head, and brushed out her hair. Mom watched me do this as I untied your top, and your young breast swung slowly as Mom sucked your nipple. As I kissed my Sister's neck, her chest flushed, and your nipples popped out to your moans.

I say. "Sis remember my mouth on your nipples just last night?"

I heard a moan, and you nodded yes as I brushed out your hair. Then, Mom switched nipples to more cries. Bobbie's hot pink two-piece swimsuit bottom was showing a wet spot at your pussy, and I could see your lips slipping out of one the side of your suit bottoms as you got aroused.

I stop and move to Mom. I rub more conditioner into my hand as I rub it into your head and start brushing your hair as I take your suit down, exposing your breast; it's my Sister's turn to suck a nipple. It's my Moms turn to moan. I brushed your hair out as I kissed and nibbled on your neck to more moans. I kiss your breast as my Sister does the other. It was weird and wild. Watching porn for years has not prepared me for the real world. My body feels strange, and I need to pee or come or both; it's more than my fantasies ever were.

I was suddenly shy as I took off my jeans, as my cock was not. It stood upright. It looked happy to be close to losing my virginity, much less so loved by two women who started fighting their tongues on my hard cock. Two dreams, two lips to share with me. I love to say I held out for an hour, but it was two or three songs that played until I exploded in someone's mouth. I pulled you up and kissed you, Mom to your moan, as I kissed my Sister to more cries.

Mom pushed my Sister out of the way and sat on my still-hard cock. You showed me what to rub as my Sister sat on my face. Your wet pussy was making wet sounds. I tease my Sister's clit then I tease your rosebud. My fingers tease you as I also rub my mother's clit. It sent you over the edge, as my Mom made me come in her. My fingers rub hard on my Sister's clit till she comes again and pushes me away from me. I feel my Moms cold mouth cleaning our cum off me.

I had to push Mom away as our Mom fell to the bed.

Mom says. "Fuck baby, I still coming."

As we watched our Mom, the slut rub her pussy we both jumped her and ate her taking turns sucking what we could get into our mouths. Mom screamed and arched her back as she sprayed us. I checked my poor cock. It needed a nap and steak; I'm unsure what order.

I say. "Food, please, mom."

Mom fed us bacon, eggs, and french toast with juice. Our Mom ate a bite or two and stopped. I went and picked my Mom up and sat her on my lap. My boner was happy as we had not replaced our clothes other than Tee-shirts.

I fed you a few more bites, and I say. "I'm happy making you happy, Mom. I think you need to eat because I am sure we need to pace ourselves and you know what, I have never seen you in a nice dress and high heels. We are fixing that you taught us to dance. We are going dancing. You ladies both need nice things. I got grandfather's money we can use. So we don't have to stay the way Dad wanted things. It was right our Dad got misplaced by me in moms life."

I say. "I saw dad put the house and cars in your name Mom Shit what was that about?"

Jumping up, I ran to dads office and opened the drawers, finding the hidden spot in the desk. I found that when I was a kid. I find a phone, Bobbie's passport, a phone book, and the house's papers. A stack of gold coins, forty of them. I used the computer to check for the price of gold, and it was almost to the dollar amount that Mom and Dad's savings account had in there or what Mom told us we had.

There was a withdrawal slip with a receipt for the gold. There were two airline tickets to some country. I had never heard of the Maldives, but I quickly searched the internet and saw no extradition. Crap, the dates on the tickets were next week. I went to Mom, and my ladies were asleep together in bed. I'll tell them in the light of day; I climbed into bed and cuddled, holding on to both. What a weird world. If Dad returned on time, he was planning to dump Mom and us, but why run to a place without extradition? Was he going to ghost us or turn us into a ghost?

I woke and sat upright in bed hours later Sunday mid-morning. The tickets are for a few days away. So I shake you both awake. "Get dressed, sexy we really need to talk."

I filled you two into the tickets, the dates, the passport, and the gold, and were guessed what it all meant. Mom went online and checked balances. The checking account balance was expected, but the savings was emptied. We cleaned up the house after the party. It left a mess and gave us less to think about.

Monday morning, Mom went to the bank and confirmed that Dad had stopped the mortgage payments on the house and cars and closed out the savings, but the 401k was intact that required two signatures. After that, Mom went to her safety-deposit box and checked her stocks and bonds were OK. Tuesday, Mom heard from the state dept, and it was odd news they found him, shipped him back to the big city, and then lost him again. Hell, the one prison he could be in held 1700 prisoners. The guy from the State Department said he thought they used index cards and an abacus to keep up with things.

The day of the airline tickets came and went; I was full of nervous energy all day. I knew Dad had something planned. So I stayed home, as did Bobbie. We heard a knock at the front door. Mom was served divorce papers, leaving Mom the house but not a cent more; good thing I found the gold stash. We sold enough gold to pay off the mortgage balance, something our Dad had not planned for. Dad was located, and he finally called Mom. I don't know, as I did not hear the phone call, but by the shouts of our Mom, she was not happy with Dad trying to gaslight her. That he did not serve her papers, empty our savings account, or have two tickets to paradise with my Sister and her passport, shocked my Sister as it did us.

Bobbie heard Mom cussing, and my Sister grabbed my hand, and we went into Mom talking to Dad on the phone. We held Mom; it took Mom from near tears, her back bent over and bowed with defeat. Then, our hands, and Bobbie kisses our Mom's neck as I kiss you. My hands tease your nipples like a few hours ago.

You sit upright, your voice becomes more robust, and anger and hurt come out not defeated but like a lioness fighting a hippo for her cubs. Finally, you tell your now ex-husband. "You are on your own, asshole."

She hangs up the phone and holds Bobbie as we undress our Mom to sighs of moans that turn to giggles as we three find our clothes falling off with the help of our hands. Cries are heard as we find ourselves naked my Mom's wet pussy is on my face, as my Sister has me in her mouth. I see my Mom pull her daughter closer to her, and my Mom falls to the bed and sucks my Sister's pussy lips to our moans. We all came as one. Mom started coming first, which caused my Sister to follow, as I did soon after. My Sister takes my wet and still hard cock, and she places me just inside moms pussy lips. We moan as we start stroking. My Sister started pushing us together as she slipped a finger into my ass and slipped one into our Mom.

I feel fingers rubbing my cock through moms pussy walls. As a finger hits my prostrate, it makes me throb in Mom's pussy. We pounded as one till I blew my cum into Mom's hungry pussy it making her come on my cock. I fuck us harder as foam forms around our churning parts till Mom comes one more time, and we lay on the bed trying to find enough air.

The smell of cum was the only smell that filled the room. I heard Mom crying as we held you to us. We stayed that way till our sweat dried, and it changed our smell as we went and showered off. Then, we went and ate lunch at our local deli.

Mom received a call from her mother-in-law when we got home. It seems that granny was in on the deal or at least knew. She asked. "If Dad had asked for the money to bribe the officials with yet. To get Dad home, she said it was in his desk. Mom told her, no, we had not heard from Dad about it, a white lie. Mom asked granny if she had heard why Dad was being charged with. Not only did she tell Mom why she also knew he was planning on taking my Sister to the Maldives.

Mom hung up with our granny and held both our hands as her phone kept ringing to voice mail. I picked up Mom's phone and blocked her number, then did mine as Bobbie does hers.

We went shopping for sexy shoes, high heels, and lovely dresses, and I bought a sexy suit. My two ladies picked them out. We would cut a person we looked so good all grown up. We ate dinner out, and moms credit cards were closed. I had cash to cover it, but it was one more nail in the marriage bed.

Our Mom went from dull to sexy in one dress and a pair of heels. Next, we stopped at the doctor's office and got Bobbie her birth control pills. Then, getting a few things at the sex toy store, Bobbie was too embarrassed to come in with Mom and me. We got toys, lubes, and condoms; some looked fun.

12