Crossing Boundaries Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh... Oh, sir, that's so good!"

Her eloquent words were gone from then on, reduced to a whimpering, grunting mess, riding him furiously even as her hand went between her legs. Spreading her folds all the more for him, the shifting of skin tugged at her clit, though she did not know well enough not to throw her head all the way back in a howl of passion that most certainly would have alerted the rest of the household as to what they were up to. No, it would be wrong to go that far, as tempting as it was, Kael managing to plunge his heels into the bed, feet flat on it, grinding up into her over and over, thrusting deep.

It was passion, unlike anything he could have anticipated, toes curling, digging into the bed, though such small ones did not give him the better grip that such an action would have given Giselle. She was so much more dextrous than him, her body fit and capable, rippling with muscle. Even her size was an asset to him and an attraction in itself, acting as if she was dominant, even though her leading was merely something borne from her desire to please. Kael's heart lifted for her, guiding her hips down on his shaft, grunting thickly in the back of his throat.

Their eyes locked, a desperate need to climax swamping them. They may have cried out together but they were too lost in it to care, Kael's shyness slipping away. It was hard to be embarrassed at all with his shaft plunged up into a hot, wet pussy, grunting and groaning like an animal in heat. Yet the only animal there was Giselle and she was the most beautiful anthro canine that he could have ever imagined, the roll of her hips resounding through her body up to her breasts, swinging and swaying lightly with the shift of her body. Her abdominals were even visible through the lines of tan and black fur sweeping down her stomach, not a spare ounce of fat on her body as she kept fit for him and her job, working out every single day. There was no better workout for her, however, that Kael could think of than her riding him to completion, not even as he growled and passionately flung her over onto her back, his cock slipping from her, jabbing and thrusting wildly.

The moment had to be had even if it could not be tamed, growling like a big, stud of a dog himself, a burly brute that could take her even harder than he could. He was a human though and not one rounded out with muscle like the other canines at the training facility, someone who was different and yet someone that, somehow, Giselle had come to want too. That was just a deeper need coming out that could too be explored later, if they so chose, yet he just about managed to slip his shaft back into her as she moaned, eyes hazy with desperation.

"Ah... So close, sir!"

With that, he climaxed, his hand wedged between their bodies, clumsily rubbing her clit and catching most of her sex with his hand at the same time. As much as he wanted to see her cry out too, his seed spilling into her body, it was not to happen quite at the same time. His orgasm shuddered forth as he pressed his chin down to his chest, grunting and twisting his neck back and forth, though his range of motion was limited with how his head was pushed down so far. He could only do so much as he spent himself inside her without even a condom, not even thinking that he should have taken something to wrap his shaft. Yet her folds had felt so good around him, slick and wet with her arousal, that the mere notion of holding back would have been beyond Kael if it had even crossed his mind.

"Mmm... Oh, Kael..."

With his shaft softening inside her, his skin over-sensitive and his load spent inside her, trickling out around the length of his cock, his hand worked her over. His lips took a nipple gently between them, revelling in the moment as he lashed it lightly with his tongue, her moans and pants rising as he brought her to her peak too. Giselle must have already been close for him to bring her there so quickly, whimpering and grunting, her lips quivering, that beautiful tan muzzle of hers opening to groan out her pleasure. Her sex closed around him but he could not grow hard again so quickly, slipping from her, her pussy lips lightly spread in the absence of his shaft though, of course, her sex relaxed as his cock eased away, clenching and pulsing around nothing in orgasmic ecstasy.

Collapsed there in the aftermath, a hot, sweaty mess, she held him tight to her chest. Through it all, the tip of Giselle's tail twitched back and forth, tempting at a wag, too tired in that moment to show her pleasure so openly as much as she wanted to.

"Mmm..." Kael groaned, lifting his head, the candle having burned almost all the way down, the wick threatening to drop. "That was... Wow..."

She grinned.

"I'm glad I was able to serve you in that way, master."

"You know you don't have to call me master... I'm not like others."

"No... No, you're not. I never had another human look at me with as much hunger in their eyes as you did."

Kael blushed and yet he would find a way, in days and weeks to come, to soften his shyness. It would not serve him well as he learned and studied and spent more and more time with Giselle, his fingers very lightly tracing the patterns in her fur. Something about the moment, though he was too inexperienced as yet to put his finger on just what that was, felt right and he was comfortable with that, like slipping into a set of clothes that fit just right. She fit him too...just right.

"Giselle."

One thing remained to be seen, perhaps a little too serious to be brought up right then.

"Mm?"

"We can't tell anyone about this, you know."

Her tail wagged lazily.

"Of course, sir."

Her tone was light and joking as if she thought he didn't really mean it. Sitting up, Kael shook his head, part of him loathe to move away from the sexy dog, sprawled out across his bed in such an alluring way that another nuance of need throbbed inside him.

"I mean it, Giselle. I don't know what my parents would say if they found out about this - they might not even let you come study with me. You don't want that, do you?"

His heart pounded. What if she had done it all so that she could go back to the training facility, find another family to serve? Maybe she had orchestrated her own fate for her fun and self-destruction. He had no way to tell for he had only known her for such a short time, wanting to know her more but that required her staying around him, serving him, being with him.

Giselle took his hand gently, closing his fingers lightly into his palm and pressing his hand over her heart. It was still so close to her breast that his hand shook, feeling the softness of it under the heel of his hand.

"I know, sir, I won't do anything or say anything to cause trouble, I promise."

He had to believe her, lying back down with her as he murmured softly, sleep pulling at him. Although he knew that no one could know, regardless of whether relationships between humans and anthros were allowed or not, he didn't want to lose her, not so soon. There was more there yet to be uncovered as he wrapped his arms around her and lost himself in her muscled embrace, sleep claiming him.

He didn't even rise to blow out the candles.

The moment was too perfect to break.

12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 3 years agoAuthor

Kaleb_Bartlett - more incoming! I have another 20,000 words roughly in the upload queue for this one, will be uploaded with the same title format so should hopefully drop into the series chain as normal.

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettabout 3 years ago

I wish I could rate this. I would give it 5/5. I can't wait to read more! :)

AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Stray Werewolf Feed a stray, make a friend.in NonHuman
A Viper's Nest Ch. 01 Male Astronaut encounters horny Viper aliens in the future.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Dragon's Bride Ch. 01 A Queen under siege, and a Dragon willing to bargain.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Call of the Wildkin Ch. 01 A bit of kindness leads to adventure with a raccoon girl.in NonHuman
Widow's Welcome A house on a hill, a spooky spider lady, silk bondage.in Erotic Horror
More Stories