Crossing Lines - Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next to finish their meals, Cami's eyes dilate as she stared fixedly at her phone's screen. Opening her mouth, impressed, she covers it with the left hand.

"Felicia, when'd your son go from 13 to 25?" She turns the device around, to the blonde. "How much time did I sleep?!"

Felicia leaves her cutlery, bringing the phone next to her face. A picture of Erick resides on the screen. He's standing on sand, kissing a tall blonde girl, with shallow water covering both of their feet. She's wearing a white short bikini, exposing small but tight buttocks. Her bust boobs press against Erick's athletic chest, while one of her hands is wrapped around his neck, the other rests on his skin.

Erick wears a red swimming truck, outlining his slim waist and a well defined abdomen. He's young, a few centimeters taller than the girl, with a brown light skin, short hair and eyes darker than his mom. With long arms, not exactly muscular, but dense as a crossfitter practitioner, his legs follow the same pattern.

Felicia smiles. Her son did change since he started going to the gym. He seems to have transitioned from boy to man; not just in appearance, but in posture, the way he talks, acts, behaves.

"Well, it's been a few years since you last saw him", she gives back the phone.

"Fuck yeah... short... few... years" Camila shakes her head, with big, incredulous eyes. "I think last I saw him he still played with toys."

Felicia giggles. "Okay, it wasn't that long..."

"And the girl..." Camila casually says, "girlfriend?"

Felicia nods. Camila smiles, negatively shaking her head.

"I don't know how you do it."

The face molds itself in confusion. Felicia gives an odd look to her friend.

"Do what?"

"Don't get jealous," Camila answers like it's the obvious thing in the word.

An enormous smile rapidly fills Felicia's face. All these years of friendship and she thinks what? That Felicia is one of those mama bears?

"Of my son's girlfriend?!" She says, like it's the craziest thing she ever heard. "Of course not."

"I'll never get that." Camila rolls her eyes over."Some other day I was at my sister in law's, my brother was coming from work, my nephew was sitting on the couch, exchanging little kisses... and caresses with his little girlfriend, in front of his mama, and the woman. Wouldn't. Even. Blink."

Felicia shrugs not really knowing what to say.

"And?"

"Oh, sis," Camila vigorously shakes her head in a negative way, "I don't think I could have it if it was my son. You spent nine months with the boy growing inside you. You give 'em birth. Raised 'em with all the love and care in the world 'till they become men... and they just grow up to get under some bitch's skirt that you don't even know, from the street."

Felicia narrows her eyes without knowing what to make of it. She's never met that side of Camila before. "Well, he eventually has to get under someone's skirt, it's the natural order of things... sure as hell can't be mine."

Staring, slowly cleaning her mouth with a napkin, Camila quiets herself. As who has her doubts. As who's not really sure of such affirmation.

Shoulders get up. The body recoils.

"What?" Felica asks, confused.

"So you're telling me, you never thought about having a bite of your own fruit." Camila gives a cynical look. "Like, not even once?"

Coldness fills Felicia's stomach. The heart races faster than never; Her voice is suddenly gone -- her words miles away... Is Camila... insinuating what she thinks she is...

Felicia looks around feeling lost. Around people barely see her; most likely can't hear her. They're all distracted. All too engaged in conversations of their own.

Her eyes quickly run through the site. She then goes back to stare at her friend, on the other side of the table. Camila, who remains silent, looks as who doesn't understand -- as who has no idea where so much hesitation comes from.

"Cami... la..." Felicia cautiously says, "I'm not really sure that I follow..."

Camila bents herself, getting closer to the table. "You never thought about doing one little thing with Erick?" She whispers. "You know, give your 'not so baby boy anymore' some comfort..." Camila closes her eyes, opens her mouth, and moves her head, like she's sucking someone up. "Never thought about letting him give you someone confort?'" She plays with her tongue like who licks a pussy.

A hole seems to open up on Felicia's belly. It seems to absorb her, embarrass her... but at the same time, to incite something inside... a flame, a feeling of ecstasy. Of desire for the forbidden.

Felicia was never a saint... and never tried or wanted to be one. She was never held by taboo, nor ever letting people say what she could or could not do when it comes to sex. But incest... having her own son? That never crossed her mind, that line she never even saw as a one to cross.

Felicia crosses her right leg over the left one, fixing her posture on the chair.

"Ca... Camila," she calls with a trembling voice, "he's my son."

"You're definitely a better woman than I am... to me that would be just one more reason to want it. Especially if I raised a boy to be a grown man, like Erick's become."

Felicia's interior boils down. A whole new world seems to emerge. One that was hidden; That she had never seen until now. Her legs tremble. She finds herself suddenly getting wet down there. Consumed by such conversation. Invaded for a whole mix of sensations. For the fantasy -- the mere concept of a woman who sees her own son as man, as a lover to share a bed. Someone to get naked and get lost under the sheets. Over your lust, your own desire to have endless sex, then have an orgasm after the other, again and again.

Camila looks away for what Felicia assumes to be the TV, just behind her. And she tries to forget... to shake all these feelings, the toughs, that dirty conversation from herself. Her heart pulses faster, though. And as much as she wants to let it go... Curiosity increases. Exciting, toying with her lust to talk, to hear more about the subject.

A big part of Felicia wants -- tries to resist the urge of keeping the matter alive... It fails. The blonde unavoidably sees herself asking: "So... " she pretends to clean her throat, "let's say you had a son... and... he was Erick's age... would you... do with him?"

Camila nods, casually going back to look at her friend.

"Assuming that he would want his sexy mama too," she smirks. "I'll tell you what: Would even settle for my nephew if he was just a little... cuter."

Again Felicia finds herself with no words. Entertained, impressed by the confession. The honesty. But knocked out by its content; the implications of it. She never kept much from Camila, never had taboos or lack of intimacy to chat... but she had never taken her for someone with such peculiar thoughts, such eccentric fantasies and desires.

"C'mon you have a hot young man just for yourself at home," Camila proceeds, "and you probably know much better than me that they breathe... sex..."

Todd and his creepy ways immediately come to mind; how he submits to Felicia, looks at her, at her body... Then, Erick takes his place. The uncountable number of times his sheets came stained to wash, through the years. His long showers...

"And a girl, of course, has her own needs..." Cami says, smiling. "That 's it. You're all set. Two birds, one stone. Better you and him, than him and some skank on the street, or you and some jerk guy."

The flame inside Felicia grows. She feels her panties getting melted. She feels herself trapped to this pleasant and devious sensation. Addicted to the taste of this lust. Of wanting what she can't have it, what would be the biggest and probably most arousing line she could ever cross.

"You're crazy." Felicia rapidly closes her eyes, not knowing if she is saying to herself or her friend.

"Why?" Camila shakes her head, misunderstood. "'Cause I'm real about my desires, about what I want to?! You got any idea of how many women secretly lust for their sons? And how many men wouldn't trip on fuck their mama's cunt if given the chance to? Just look it up on the internet. It would be a thing behind closed doors, my son and I, no one besides us would know it... We wouldn't be hurting anyone, doing bad to anyone... on the contrary."

Felicia subtly bites her lip. Processing the words, such information... Would that be true? Would Erick be one of these sons mentioned? Would he... be into his own 42 years old mom -- well preserved, but nonetheless 42, -- even having such beautiful young girls like his girlfriend out there, to be after? Would that make her a bad parent if she wished he was?

No! She shakes her head with disgust. What is she thinking? Her own son? That is too much, even for someone as open minded as her. Felicia abruptly gets up from the table. She is going to take this out of her head! That is just not right.

"I'm gonna go pay the bill." Felicia says, walking away.

12