Crossing Lines Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard the sound of his footsteps behind her as she spread the mayo on her bread. She knew they were his footsteps, she could feel it in her fluttering stomach. Something in the air sizzled, the hair on the back of her neck stood and she froze before he even touched her. His hands fell gently to her hips, holding her very lightly as he brought his lips to her neck just below her ear, planting soft, moist kisses. When she didn't stop him, he slid his hand up and around to her stomach, pulling their bodies close together.

"I was thinking we could go look for a car later. Saw a couple for sale nearby." He whispered in her ear. "I just wanted to make sure you still want one." The bribery implied dripped heavily from his words as his right hand pushed under the elastic waistband of her running shorts. His fingers slipped easily through the liquidy mess she was making in her panties, opening her labia and tap dancing on her tender clit.

Her mouth and body were faster than her brain. Her legs opened, willingly letting Daddy's hand in. Her stomach churned and threatened to revolt. Her pussy ached and nipples tingled. "Oh Daddy, that would be amazing." She heard her mouth say excitedly, followed by a small cry as he dipped his finger into her entrance.

"Shh. Mom is still watching t.v. just around the corner."

"Okay, Daddy." She nodded.

His finger pushed up into her so suddenly she let out another small squeal. Daddy's left hand slapped over her mouth just as he found her g-spot. He jammed into her a few times making her body melt into him for support before he pulled his hand off her mouth and spun her around. She leaned back against the counter, over her unfinished sandwich as he pushed her shorts down with his left hand and continued to wiggle the fingers of his right. He dropped to his knees, clumsily with a painful look on his face that disappeared as soon as he was eye level with her cleanly shaved pubis.

Daddy dug in, pushing his chin between her legs and sucking her clit and surrounding hood and labia into his mouth, toying with her sensitive flesh with his tongue as he sucked. Shelly's knees felt weak, her legs trembled, her fingers dug into Daddy's hair, pulling his head deeper into her in encouragement. Her vision swirled as immense pleasure flooded her and his expert fingers pushed her like a speeding freight train toward orgasm. Her muscles clenched down so tightly he could barely move his fingers so he stopped. He grinned up at her pleading eyes as she started to descend from the height of passion, her grip on his hair letting loose as she silently begged him to let her cum.

Shelly wiggled her hips desperately until Daddy finally started again. His fingers resumed their expert play, making squelching and squishing sounds as he finger fucked her dripping hole. "Shhh" He said before diving back in to suck her clit and push her over the edge. Her body burst over the edge, exploding into a wet orgasm that shook her whole being. Her knees buckled, pushing her weight onto Daddy's strong arms. She bit her lip so hard she could taste blood in her effort to stay quiet. Her liquidy cum spilled down Daddy's arm and splattered loudly on the floor, splashing her shorts and panties that laid in a heap at her feet. Shelly whimpered quietly as his fingers worked out the last of her throbbing orgasm. She felt weak and exhausted from the single, strong orgasm.

Daddy licked his fingers then slowly pushed himself to his feet. "Alright, Honey, we'll go look at those cars as soon as you're done eating." He said in a voice slightly louder than normal and desperately trying to sound like it wasn't out of breath. He leaned in and added "and you can thank me then." In a whisper.

Shelly's shorts were soaked from her squirting cum that had gotten all over them but she pulled them back on, looking like she'd peed herself as Dad pulled a handful of paper towel from the rack and quickly wiped up the puddle on the floor after dabbing at the wet spots on his jean shorts.

He excused himself to the bathroom, leaving Shelly alone to finish putting her lunch together. She moved quickly, rushing through slapping it together then scurrying to her room before Mom came out and noticed her wet shorts. She changed then scarfed down her food, wanting to move before Dad changed his mind about the car, if he'd really been serious about that part.

Within ten minutes she was sitting shotgun in Dad's old car and mentally preparing herself to swallow more than just her pride. When he climbed in behind the wheel he was grinning ear to ear. His proud smile made Shelly's stomach revolt again. She understood why she was so torn about this situation with her dad but being physically ill because of it was confusing to her. Yes it made her a little sick that she was fucking her dad but it was hot too, it wasn't gross enough that it should keep making her vomit the way she was. After all, she loved the man very much.

She thought about Steve a lot though and how different it felt with him. He'd never kissed her and his touches were always hungry but still there was something in his touch that made her feel safe and cared for. Dad's touch didn't feel the same. She couldn't help comparing the two and it made her miss her big brother more than ever. She sighed in her seat as Dad started the engine and backed out of the driveway. She made up her mind right then that she'd drive down to visit Steve as soon as she had a car. With that thought, Shelly's body surged to life.

Suddenly she was craving Daddy, wanting to please him and give him what he wanted. They were driving down the slow residential roads when she leaned over to unzip her dad's shorts. Within moments she had his cock out and in her mouth. He gripped the steering wheel so tight his knuckles turned white as her tongue worked his tip before pushing down and slamming him into the back of her mouth. She was hungry for him, her nipples buzzed and pussy tingled, wanting him to touch her again but his hands were too busy on the wheel.

"God, Baby Girl. Your mouth feels so good." Daddy growled, pumping his hips as best he could while keeping the car steady.

"Pull over, Daddy. Play with my pussy again, please." She pleaded, batting her eyes at him before pushing his dick back into her mouth again. She was already dripping, her panties soaked, he'd have her orgasming within seconds. She repositioned herself, bringing her knees up to the seat so she was on all fours, making it easier for her to work his full cock.

She sucked him slowly, keeping him near the brink of orgasm but not close enough to finish until she was ready. A few minutes later she felt the car turn onto bumpy gravel and slow to a stop. Daddy put the car in park and quickly went to work, laying his seat back a little, pushing his pants down around his thighs then reaching around her. Shelly sat up and pushed her own pants down far enough so she spread her legs then dropped back down and sucked his cock back into her wet, warm mouth, bobbing and twisting.

Daddy's fingers tried to push back inside her pussy but the angle was wrong and he couldn't reach while his prick was still in her mouth. He dropped his hand and panted heavily. "Fuck, Honey, I'm so close. Let Daddy cum then I'll finger your pussy again." He breathed.

Shelly doubled down, only thinking about needing him to make her cum again. She sucked harder, pulling him as deep into her throat as possible, trying to ignore the pubic hair that tickled her nose and lips. Small bobs jammed his head into the back of her mouth as her inner cheeks massaged his shaft. He groaned as his cock throbbed in her mouth, letting her know it was time. She felt the pulse and first glob of slippery ooze hit the back of her throat. Shelly swallowed quickly as wad after wad filled her mouth faster than she could keep up. Finally she swallowed down his final shot then sucked up and back down his length, milking out any leftovers. She bobbed a few more times until he grunted and tapped her head, unable to stand the feeling on his sensitive, spent prick any longer.

Shelly let him flop out of her mouth then jumped back, turning her body with the excitement of a child, she spun, leaned her back on the passenger door, kicked her pants off her left leg and kicked it up and around her Dad, opening her pussy and aiming it right at him. He huffed and puffed, groaning lightly at her as he held up a finger, asking her to give him a minute. Impatient, she reached between her legs and began to rub her clit in slow small circles. He watched her, slowly turning his head for a better visual.

"I need you Daddy." She moaned, picking up speed and pushing harder against her clit.

She was so excited she was ready to cum now. Finally Daddy's fingers pushed into her, finding her g-spot and working his magic like the wave of a wand. Knowing she was close, he worked quickly, pounding his hand into her while his fingers rubbed her internally. Moments later Shelly let out a loud scream as she rubbed her clit just as vigorously as Daddy finger fucked her pussy. The wet squelching sound of him sloshing in her cum made her orgasm that much more intense. He pulled his fingers out of her just before she finished, releasing the dam and creating a spray of liquid that splashed his face. Shelly screamed and panted, her entire body shivering until finally it had nothing left to give and her orgasm subsided.

"Wow, Honey." Dad said, still breathing hard and wiping her cum off his face, hand and arm. "I really love how much you cum for me."

"Mmhmm" Shelly nodded, unable to form any words at the moment, her heart still raced from the incredible orgasm.

"We better get going before someone gets suspicious." Daddy lifted his butt, struggling with his pants, trying to get them back around his waist.

Shelly lowered her leg and bent to pull her pants back on when once again she was hit with a wave of nausea mixed with guilt. A large lump formed in her throat and she tried to force it down by swallowing. Her mouth still tasted of Daddy's cum. Her stomach rolled and she gagged. Quickly she lifted and pulled her pants into place just in time to fling open the car door and lean out. She heaved and gagged as her stomach emptied itself until there was nothing left coming out but slime and spit.

"Jesus, Honey are you okay?" Dad asked when she finally sat up, he'd started rubbing her back halfway through her episode which had only caused her to feel even more sick.

"No." She sobbed, wiping sweat, snot and vomit from her face. "I mean, yes. I don't know. I think I'm coming down with something." She lied. How could she tell him that fucking him made her sick? How could you tell him that the guilt was eating her alive even though she still wanted it from him but more than anything wanted her brother again? She felt too conflicted to even be able to make sense of it all herself.

"I should take you home then."

"Daddy, I really need a car. I want to get a job and go visit Steve."

"Don't worry Honey, you earned that car. You're going to get one. The way you sucked me dry like you did." He grinned as his eyes went glossy.

That was it. She lost it again, she heaved out the door again, so empty she couldn't bring anything up. Maybe there really was something wrong with her, she thought.

----------------------

Steve scooped Shelly up and spun her around. "I missed you little sis." He said, setting her back down and holding her by the shoulders at arms length so he could look at her. A huge smile spread across her lips.

"I missed you so much big brother, you have no idea. You look amazing. I love the... um what do you call that? It looks like it's trying to be a beard." She giggled as she ran her hands through his soft but somewhat patchy facial hair that tried to cover his baby face.

"Hey!" He swatted her hand away and rubbed his beard with his own hand. "Yes it's a beard and I worked very hard on it. I'll thank you for speaking respectfully about him." He laughed and pulled her into another big hug.

"You really do look great though. I can't believe it's already been nearly four months since you left." She squeezed his hand, truly thankful that she'd finally gotten to come visit him. He was just as tall as ever but she could swear he wasn't nearly as thin or lanky. His shoulders looked broader and the muscles in his arms were more defined. His mousy colored hair was soft and wavy and longer than when he left.

"You look great too, Shell." He said, licking his lips as his eyes lingered on her breast a little longer than they should. "I can't believe it but I swear your tits are bigger." He teased.

"Ugh! Shut up! I've put on a little weight, I know!" She slapped his chest playfully.

"It could just be stress, Shell. How are things going at home? You've seemed so stressed lately."

"Things haven't changed since the last time I updated you. Dad is still being weird." She lied, not wanting her brother to know about the changes in her relationship with their father or that she hadn't told him she was coming here.

"Yeah, he still won't talk to me. I don't know if he'll ever forgive us, Shell."

"I don't really want to talk about him. I'm here to relax and have fun with you." She chirped, trying to cheer up the conversation.

"Okay, come on, I'll give you the grand tour." He said, lifting her bags up and turning for her to follow. He led her up a few stairs to a side porch where he shifted her bags into one arm. "My roommate is here right now so behave yourself." He said winking at her as he opened his door. "I'm glad you'll get to meet him. Sometimes he isn't home for days on end but at least he pays his share of rent." He held the door open for her to enter first, she brushed past him into his little apartment and stepped to the side, waiting for him to lead the way.

He laughed. "What you see is what you get. There's the kitchen." He pointed to the nook off to the right of where they stood. It had a simple, small set up. A refrigerator, a stove, two counter squares and a sink. A small breakfast bar jutted out from the wall in an attempt to separate the area. "And to your left is our living room and bedrooms." He beamed.

Shelly took in the very small area off to her left. There was a flat screen television hanging on the wall. In front of the television was a small, cheap coffee table, littered with beer cans and trash. Pushed in close to the coffee table was a very comfortable looking couch. On the couch sat a very attractive man. Behind him two twin size beds were set up with a curtain hanging between them to separate them but both were still very visible to anyone who walked through their door. There were two small dressers, one between the beds and one on the right side of the bed that wasn't against the wall. Beside that dresser was a door. She took it all in at once but her eyes stayed focused on the very good looking man that she couldn't wait to meet.

"This is my roommate, Ben." Steve said, following her gaze. Ben Stood and approached them.

"Hi there, that's me, Ben. It's nice to meet you, Shelly. I've actually heard a lot about you." He said, waving at her with a smile. He was tall, even taller than Steve. His body was toned and defined, showing he was definitely someone who took care of himself. He had wavy brown hair and a full but neat and trimmed dark beard. His most striking feature was his crystal blue, sparkling eyes.

"It's nice to meet you too Ben." She returned his smile.

"I'm really glad I stuck around today to meet you." He said, eyeing her up and down. She blushed and wished she'd chosen something more flattering to travel in. As it was she was wearing just jeans and a t-shirt.

"Here let me take your bag. I'll put it on my bed for now." Steve said, stepping between the two of them and pulling the long strap off her shoulder. "Pizza will be here soon. No plans for tonight other than to stay in and chill but tomorrow there is supposed to be a big party on campus."

Shelly followed her brother over to the bed that was pushed into the far corner of the room. He sat her stuff down and she flopped onto his bed, wanting to make a joke about crusty cum stains or something but ended up keeping her mouth shut as a sudden and unexpected wave of nausea hit her again. She closed her eyes and focused on settling her stomach. For a while the nausea and vomiting had been bad but then had started to taper off, slowly until it only happened occasionally. Now it really only happened over certain strong smells, like seafood or Daddy's semen. The thought alone nearly made her gag.

It really hadn't been that bad since Daddy had bought her the car. She'd gotten a job at a retail store in the mall and picked up as many hours as she could. She'd saved all her money just so she could come see Steve and get out of the house. In the past two weeks, however, Daddy was getting more and more impatient with not getting enough alone time with her. That had caused him to become more risky with his actions, sneaking into her room in the middle of the night, fingering her or having her blow him in the kitchen or living room while Mom was nearby.

Shelly had quickly learned, sex wasn't so bad as long as she didn't let him fuck her in missionary position. She could ride him and cum pretty easily and he wasn't horrible at fucking doggy style so when he came to her room at night she took charge, making sure she got the position she wanted.

She was pulled out of her thoughts when the pizza delivery guy knocked on the door and Steve rushed to open it. She shrugged Daddy out of her mind and the wave of nausea finally passed. Shelly jumped up and happily joined her brother and his roommate for some pizza and conversation. Enjoying their time immensely they laughed and talked, drinking beer and finally settling in as if nothing had ever changed. It made Shelly very happy that she'd been able to ease back into comfort with her big brother but she couldn't help but wonder if there was still more between them.

-------------

"I'm going to go change into my pajamas before you start the movie." Shelly said, hoping up from the middle spot on the couch. Ben and Steve both nodded.

"That's not a bad idea." Ben said, sitting his open beer down on the cluttered coffee table. "I ate too much, I think sweatpants would be more comfortable than these jeans."

Steve laughed "They sure are." He said, tugging at the waistband of his own sweats. "Go ahead, Shell, we'll wait for you."

She unzipped her bag and pulled her pajamas out, tucking them under her arm before heading into the bathroom to change. She was feeling a little light headed and giddy from the two beers she'd already drank but she wasn't tired. She lifted her t-shirt over her head and began to take off her bra when she heard the hushed whispers of her brother and Ben talking in the other room. She paused and tried to listen to what they were saying.

"Dude, why didn't you tell me your sister was so hot?" Ben's voice said, making her smile.

"Bro." Her brother chirped

"I'm serious, man. Holy shit. Those hips, that ass. That fucking rack. Fuck, I'd hit that on every side of Sunday!"

"What the fuck, Dude!" Her brother scolded. "That's my sister."

"Man I'd smash that anyway, sister or not. I wish I had a sister that looked like her. I'd be jerking off in her room every night."

"You're sick, man."

"Nah, she's just sexy as hell. Those eyes, Bro. Those are 'fuck me' eyes."

"Ben, that's not funny. I swear to God if you touch my little sister..." Steve began but Ben cut him off before he could finish.

"Don't worry, don't worry. I know, Bro code, little sisters are off limits."

"Whatever man, she better be. I'm stepping outside for a minute to get some air." Steve said and she heard the door slam.