Crossing Lines Pt. 02

Story Info
Daddy wants his turn after catching her with brother.
11.4k words
4.35
29.7k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly slept in late, as she had been a lot lately. She crawled out of bed, stretched then padded out of her room, heading to the kitchen, looking for some coffee and maybe some cereal. The sound of the television pulled her from her sleepy haze. It was a weekday, she should be alone in the house. Steve, her older brother had left for college nearly two months ago already and since then she'd gotten pretty used to having the house to herself during the week. When she turned the corner she was shocked to see Dad sitting on the couch, watching television and sipping a mug of coffee.

Her relationship with her dad had been strained since that night, the night he'd caught her and Steve. To her it all seemed like a distant memory, she could hardly believe it had even happened. After they'd gotten caught fucking in the living room they'd both been too scared to try anything again. Steve moved out just a few days later, he texted and called her like a normal brother would but nothing between them was any different than it had been before they'd had sex. The only reminder to Shelly was the change in how Dad treated her. He was distant and cold, always watching her with a disgusted look that made Shelly want to move out sooner rather than later.

She poured herself a cup of coffee and took it out to the couch with her. She was truly surprised to see her dad home from work. She plopped down on the couch next to him and took a sip of her own coffee as she curled her legs up and under her. She studied the man beside her for a moment. He looked tired, almost angry as he furrowed his dark eyebrows at the television screen, pretending she wasn't there beside him. His thin gold framed glasses sat high on the bridge of his nose with his hazel eyes glaring behind them. Shelly noticed that his hairline had receded more and the grey that started at his temples had taken over most of what was left of his hair. The short stubble of his beard grew in a dark salt and pepper color making him look distinguished but maybe a little older than his fifty-four years.

Shelly sighed deeply before asking "Not working today?"

"Nope. Called in sick." Dad answered without looking at her.

"Are you sick?"

"No."

"Is everything okay?" She pushed, timidly.

"Everything is fine. I just wanted some quiet time at home while your mom is working." He sounded grumpy, irritated by being interrupted from watching his show.

"Oh. I guess that makes sense." Shelly tried to connect with the man without pushing. She missed the way things were before he'd caught her having sex with her brother, she wanted that relationship with her dad back. She sighed again, sipped her coffee then sat it down on the coffee table.

"Shelly." He said, finally turning to look at her and taking a deep breath in. "Truth is Mom and I have been struggling to get along lately. It's been rough between us for a long time now. You're an adult so I shouldn't have to hide this from you." His eyes glazed over a little as he looked at her, his hands held his coffee mug resting on his overlapping belly. "It's taken its toll on me I guess." He sighed.

"I had no clue, Daddy. I'm sorry."

He shrugged. "It is what it is. I just have a lot on my mind now."

"Daddy, I'm not just sorry about that. I'm sorry about what I did too. I'm sorry that it happened and that you had to see it. I'm sorry that I made you so mad and disappointed that you can't even look at me." Shelly blurted, trying to unload her guilt.

"Shelly. I'm not mad, Honey" He looked at her, a little shocked.

"Dad, you can't even look at me normal. I understand, you're disgusted by me." Shelly looked down at her hands in her lap.

"Honey, I didn't realize you thought that. I didn't mean to make you feel that way." His brows furrowed again, this time into a look of concern. "I'm not disgusted with you, I'm disgusted with myself."

"What? Why?"

"Sweetie, your mom and I haven't been intimate in a really long time. As I said, our relationship has been rough for some time now. Then, seeing you like that, your body. Well I saw you differently than I had before."

"I... I don't think I understand."

He sat his coffee cup down on the end table beside the oversized cream colored couch then slid himself over, closer to his daughter and turned to face her, putting his hand on her bare thigh as he spoke. "You've become a very attractive young woman, Sweetie. A body like yours makes men want you." His rough fingers swirled tiny circles on her smooth skin "I completely understand why your brother couldn't help himself. I understand you have needs too."

Shelly's heart pounded hard against her rib cage as a sick feeling began to swirl in her stomach. "Dad, I really don't"

"It's okay Sweetie." He cut her off "I have needs too. I can help you with yours and you can help me with mine. Then our little secret about how you seduced your brother can stay our little secret. You understand, right?"

Shelly's body shivered and the hair stood on the back of her neck. She stared at him, wide-eyed, trying to comprehend what he was saying. She was frozen in place, too shocked and afraid to move. His large, calloused hand moved from her thigh to her hip, pushing her nightshirt up and out of the way as it wrapped around her bottom and pulled her toward him. "Daddy, please don't." her voice cracked as she spoke.

"It's okay, Honey. I need this. You need this. You'll like it, I promise. Be a good girl and I'll make you cum harder than your brother ever did." His other arm draped over her shoulder, his hand on the back of her neck, pulling her face to his. His dry lips pressed against hers, opened slightly and sucked in her lower lip. Shelly didn't fight him, she opened her mouth allowing his tongue to dart inside.

Her heart was pounding and her body trembled. Thoughts swirled through her mind at an alarming rate, too fast for her to consciously grasp. Like a dream, everything felt surreal to her brain, she watched it happen as if she watched it on television. Daddy squeezed her ass cheek through the soft white material of her panties as his tongue continued to search her mouth. To her surprise, her tongue pushed back, hungrily toying with his. Her body took over where her mind failed her as her trembling hand reached out to grip her Dad's jean covered thigh.

Daddy let go of her ass and neck at the same time. Shelly's lips stayed glued to his, taking her turn to suck in his lower lip, dragging her teeth across it, teasingly as Daddy pushed her nightshirt up over her chest. She pulled her head back long enough to help him lift her shirt off her head and arms. Her hands fluttered down Daddy's thick chest in search of the hem of his shirt. Shelly had found the taboo of fucking her brother to be hot and super arousing but this, what she was doing now, making out with her dad, taking his clothes off his body, she found it disturbing and delightful all at the same time. Her brain gave in, her stomach swirled with guilt, fear and excitement as her body took complete control. She lifted his shirt over his head as he had lifted hers. Her fingers danced through the thick, soft greying hair that covered his chest before dipping down toward his waist.

Shelly's fingers fumbled with the button on Daddy's jeans while his lips searched her neck and his hands found their way to her breasts. His pants were tight, digging in under his overweight stomach. Finally she won the battle and his pants were loose, he pushed up, taking his hands away from her body long enough to slide his pants down to his ankles. His arms shot back around her, pulling her in close, pressing her naked chest against his. His soft chest hair tickled her nipples as his lips devoured hers.

Timidly, Shelly wrapped her hand around Daddy's firm cock and slowly stroked upward, causing him to let out a weak groan into her mouth. Daddy's dick was smaller than her brother's. The base nearly the same girth but Daddy was shorter and more narrow as she reached the head, making it almost cone shaped. Still, it was enticing to her, making her body beg for it. She pushed her hand back down his length, through the nest of course pubic hair that surrounded his base and wondered momentarily if the hair was what made him seem smaller.

Gently she pushed away from Daddy as she slid off the side of the couch, to her knees. She pulled his jeans the rest of the way off his legs and pushed them aside, out of her way. As she moved between his legs she looked up at her dad, the man that had raised her, loved her and taught her everything he knew. For a moment she fought back a wave of nausea as she locked eyes with him. Her pussy clenched with desire and her nipples tingled. For a moment she was torn between utter disgust and intense lust.

"You're so beautiful, Baby Girl." He whispered, his eyes glistened with the glaze of lust that covered them.

His words made her stomach turn again and her mind buzz but they also pushed her onward. She bent forward, gripping the base of his dick in her hand, she held him still while she flicked her tongue around his tip. Pre-cum oozed out as quickly as she spread it around with her tongue, making Daddy groan and growl. He thrust his hips, trying to push his cock into her mouth but she wasn't quite ready. She opened her hand and ran her tongue from the base up his shaft and back to the tip before trailing back down again, teasing his throbbing prick.

Daddy definitely didn't know anything about manscaping, she thought as she sucked his left ball into her mouth and rolled it around her tongue, stray wiry hairs tickling the inside of her cheeks. She let his ball out of her mouth with a small pop then dragged her tongue up his shaft again. He moaned as he watched her, his eyes pleading with her to suck on it. Her tongue slipped through the sticky clear pre-cum as she watched his begging eyes. Finally she wrapped her lips around the small purplish head of his cock and sucked, slowly moving her way down, inch by painfully slow inch until her lips met his pubic mound and his tip pressed against her throat.

Still sucking as hard as she could, she made short, mini bobs of her head so his tip bounced against her throat, making him gasp loudly. She felt the muscles in his legs tighten as he swore under his breath. Terribly slowly, once again, she made her way back up his length, being sure to press her lips as tightly around his girth as possible. When her lips met the precipice of his glans she circled her tongue around the glans quickly before pushing him back into her throat again. She sped her movements more quickly now, pushing him into her throat then back out to tease his tip again and again until he was panting, thrusting his hips and whimpering.

"Honey." He gulped. "Honey, stop." He gently tapped her head. "I need you to stop or I'm going to cum."

Shelly pulled her mouth up his length and pulled him out with a popping sound. She met his eyes again "Isn't that the point, Daddy?" The thought of him cumming in her mouth nearly made her gag yet she was hungry for it and wanted to keep pushing him until he exploded.

"I don't want to cum yet. I want to enjoy all of you." He panted, trying to catch his breath. He leaned forward and pulled her up onto his lap.

She straddled him, feeling his firmness pushing into her soaking wet, white panties. He pulled her body in tight against his chest, snaking his hand between them so he could play with her tit as he kissed her with more passion and need than she was expecting. His lips roamed to her neck, kissing, sucking and biting her flesh as his fingers pinched her hard, aching nipples. Gently he lowered her down to the side of him, laying her on her back on the couch. He hooked his fingers on the waistband of her panties and tugged as she pushed up on her heels, lifting her bottom off the couch to help him. One leg at a time he peeled the panties off like he was opening the most amazing gift.

He was on his knees between her legs, looking down at her body like it was some treasure and he couldn't believe his eyes. Shelly watched him looking at her. Naked, poised between her legs, ready to fuck her. He looked older, she noticed his wrinkles, his grey hair, his oversized stomach and his smallish cock that pointed straight at her. Her mind screamed at her that this was wrong, it was sick and dirty. Her pussy tightened and dripped in anticipation. Daddy let his hands glide down her legs from her knees to her thighs, inward toward her ravenous slit.

His fingers dragged up and down her labia in a disgustingly tantalizing way as he slowly inched his way between the puffy lips, teasing her just as she had teased him. His eyes continued to drink in her body, fascinated by her young, firm beauty and knowing that she was all his for the taking. His fingers found her hole and circled around it as his thumb pressed down onto her clit. Her hips pushed up, begging for more as a quiet moan escaped her lips. He pushed two fingers painfully slowly inside her, slipping in easily as her lubrication flowed.

Fully inside her, he wiggled his fingers, sending waves of pleasure up through her. He curled his fingers upward finding her g-spot and rubbing in small short circles. Shelly gasped and panted. "Daddy. Oh God, right there Daddy." She begged, her hips pushing up as her muscles tightened from the pure pleasure that rushed through her blood out her every limb and culminating into a wet, squishy heat in her groin. Pleading with him, saying it out loud, calling him Daddy while she begged, sent electric shocks of dirty satisfaction through her, pushing her to the brink of no return.

Daddy stopped, pulling his fingers out of her dripping pussy just as she let out her first scream. She whimpered, writhing her hips around desperately as she was so near cumming it hurt. "Tell me you want it, Sweetie. Tell Daddy how much you need him to make you cum. I need to hear it." He breathed, bringing his fingers to his mouth and sucking her taste from them.

Shelly looked at him, totally in shock as she heard the words come out of her mouth. "Daddy I want you. I need you to help me cum, Daddy please." In a flash his fingers were back inside her, massaging her g-spot and clit simultaneously, bringing her instantly back to the edge of delight. The heat filled her body as his fingers filled her, working their magic inside her. "Yes! Daddy!" She cried out, gyrating her hips with his hand. He pumped his hand breaking her seal, making her scream and her entire body shake uncontrollably.

She screamed and panted, swore and writhed around at a pleasure more intense than she'd ever felt before. She felt it from the tips of her fingers to the tips of her curled toes and to the top of her head, tingling, mind blowing electricity. She felt her cum spray out of her, she barely registered the momentary fear that she was peeing before she realized it was cum from her orgasm. Daddy was watching his hand between her legs as the spray drenched him, leaking down his wrist and soaking the creamy couch cushion. "That's it Baby Girl, that's it, cum for Daddy." He coaxed, still pumping his hand and rubbing her clit vigorously.

He waited until she was finished, her muscles unclenched and her pussy finished throbbing before he pulled his sopping wet hand out of her. He wiped her creamy, clear cum on his cock then crawled up into place, laying his body on hers, his large stomach pushing down on her even as he tried to hold his weight up. Shelly was so wet he slipped quickly and easily inside her. She could feel his small girth widening as he pushed in deeper. This was it, she closed her eyes as his lips came down on hers, he was fucking her, Daddy was really inside her now.

His movements were awkward and clumsy compared to Steve's. Steve's thrusts had been fluid and graceful where Daddy's were jerky and lumbering. Shelly wrapped her arms around his neck, thankful she'd already cum as he began to pump his cock into her in small movements that made him breath heavily. She could feel the sweat building on his body, she opened her eyes and saw her sweet Daddy's face hovering over hers, contorted with his efforts as he pumped his hips.

"Oh God, Baby Girl, you're so tight. You feel so good." He growled, gasping for air. "I won't last long." He puffed.

Suddenly Shelly wanted this over with more than she'd ever wanted anything else. She couldn't watch Daddy's contorted face any longer and the feeling of him pushing and pulling his prick in and out of her was going to make her sick. She couldn't do it, she wasn't even sure what had come over her in the first place. She needed out from under him, now. She couldn't breathe and she was on the verge of panic. Not willing to hurt his feelings, she swallowed the big lump in her throat and thrust her hips up, tightening her kegels around him and wrapping her legs around his wide ass so she could thrust into him.

Daddy groaned loud and deep, a guttural growl that almost scared her as she used all her strength to milk the cum from his cock. She could feel him throbbing and pushing his seed into her as his back went rigid, holding himself deep inside her. His groan stopped, his body spasmed twice before going limp on top of her. His sweat covered her as his penis shrunk and fell out of her hole. Shelly held her breath, unable to breathe under his weight and trying her best not to vomit until she couldn't take it any longer. She tapped his shoulder "Daddy. I need to use the bathroom." She squeaked with lack of air.

"Baby Girl, you're still on the pill, right?" He huffed in response but slowly started to push himself up off her. She nodded, unable to speak as he lifted himself to all fours, still over top of her. She couldn't wait, she kicked her legs out between his arm and leg then pushed herself up, pushing him back at the same time. She bolted up and ran to the bathroom, slamming the door shut and making it to the toilet just in time as her body revolted and pushed out a stream of liquid vile. She gagged and retched violently over the toilet, trying her best to be quiet, hoping Daddy wouldn't hear her.

When Shelly finally finished and was able to stand again, she cleaned herself up, washing her face and hands before washing her pussy and thighs, doing her best to wash away all of Daddy's cum. She finished by brushing her teeth then heading into her room to put on a pair of sweats and a baggy t-shirt. When she got back to the living room she found Daddy still naked sound asleep sitting up on the couch. Right next to him was the evidence of what they'd done there in the form of a large wet and slightly crusty stain. Shelly picked up her discarded panties and shirt, shrugged and decided to leave the stain for her dad to worry about.

--------

Shelly pulled all the items from the fridge that she'd need to make herself a nice big sandwich. It was nearly noon on a Saturday and she was starving, ready to jump into a nice big lunch. She could hear the television playing in the living room, just out of sight of the kitchen, where Mom and Dad were camped out, watching some silly program she had no interest in. She'd said good morning to them both as she'd walked by and gotten a grunt from each in return.

It had been over a week since her encounter with Daddy and that had been the last time they'd been alone together. Shelly squirmed from just thinking about it. It still made her sick and she'd vomited more than once, remembering Daddy fucking her but still she couldn't stop her body from wanting it again. She felt more conflicted than should be possible. Judging from the way Dad had acted all week, he was just as conflicted as she was. He'd made sure he wasn't alone in the house with her. At times she'd catch him blushing just from being in the same room with her, other times she'd see him eyeing her like a ravenous wolf eyes his prey. It all made her uncomfortable and very wet.