Crossing Lines Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not mine dude, Steve's."

Bryson's eyes widened even farther and his mouth fell open as realization hit him. "She's... she's... She's your sister?" He said in utter disbelief. "Holy fuck! Holy fuck, man! Your fucking sister!" He turned to look at Steve who'd gone ghost white, pale. "Oh my God!"

"Let's go." Steve growled "Now!" Seeing the anger building in Steve's eyes, Bryson obliged and stood up. He laughed and shook his head then laughed again as he walked out the door being trailed closely by Steve. "I'll be right back." He hissed before pulling the door shut.

"What was that all about?" Ben asked, confused.

Shelly thought about it for a minute and realized Bryson was already here when she'd woken up, naked and in her brother's bed. It occurred to her then for the first time that this guy must have known they'd slept together. She thought quick, trying to cover up her and Steve's tracks. "He was really super drunk last night and got really forceful with me. It took everything Steve had in him not to kill him." Shelly lied.

"Oh my God! Shelly, I'm so sorry." He offered her a hug which she gladly accepted, feigning being comforted by him.

"He was just so drunk, he didn't know what he was doing. It really wasn't his fault. That's what I told Steve too."

"Yeah, he's usually a pretty cool guy but he does act like an idiot when he's drunk. I'm glad Steve was there to protect you."

"Me too" She nodded.

Shelly was up, cooking some breakfast for Ben, Steve and herself when Steve walked back into the apartment. He stood by the breakfast nook for a moment trying to figure out what to say.

"Hey man, I'm sorry about Bry. I can have a talk with him if you want me to." Ben said finally.

"Talk?" Steve asked.

"I told Ben about what he did last night." Shelly said, turning to look at her brother. "About how he tried to force himself on me, how confused and drunk he was and how you protected me."

"Oh..." Steve said, catching on quickly "At least it's over with now." He said turning his eyes to Ben "It's handled but thank you."

"No problem, brother."

"I thought you were leaving town?"

"Turns out I'm not. Mom decided she's spending the weekend with her newest boyfriend. I've never even met the dude and I'm not really interested in doing so."

"Ah, cool. Well you can always hang here with us."

"You planning anything special?"

"Nope." Steve laughed a little nervously.

To Be Continued...