Crossing Lives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No I haven't! She was sweet and lady like!" I protest.

Amber sits up and looks at me with a frown and asks, "And did she stay shy, sweet and lady like?"

My eyes and expression must have given me away, as she rests her head against me again, and says "Yeah, I thought as much. Men!"

Later that evening our phones ping, and it's an email from the producers of the show with a questionnaire. We both fill it in separately, and as I get to the bottom, my hair stands on the back of my neck as I read the "Section to Disqualify Your Swap."

My mouth gets dry as I answer "No" to:

Did your partner seduce you to spend the night in his/her bed?

Did you/your partner introduce unprotected sex?

Did your partner use emotional blackmail at any time?

I could definitely be guilty of the first two. And I told her I'd fallen for her, for the third.

She's going to keep "Our Secret," right?

####

Thanks for reading. This was meant as a standalone, to take my mind away from writing the end to "Pink".

I hope you enjoyed. Maybe I'll write the Amber / Caleb one. It could be fun. Or maybe Chris and Emma could be naughty again...