All Comments on 'Crossing Moon Ch. 01'

by Jayleen88

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
leckieleckiealmost 15 years ago
kool

i loved just being wolfy and this is a good start . r u going to have this story in everybodys pov ??

AlydenAlydenalmost 15 years ago
2nd installment!

Can't wait to read the 2nd installment of this story LOL...

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
Slow down :)

I'm glad to see a sequel, and I think you've set some interesting things up, but I feel like it was all thrown at me at once! It may be slightly confusing to have Aveline and Alven -- the names are so similar -- but I'm sure we'll manage. :) Also, if you could find an editor, I think you'd benefit. There were things like this: "looking forward FOR" should be "looking forward TO." It should be "set in stone" and not "set stoned in." Be careful of over using the exclamation point, too. Everyone seemed quite excitable. I do like how Aveline and Alven both think the other has the edge in life, that should be fun to explore.

Jayleen88Jayleen88almost 15 years agoAuthor
sequel

To PennLady: Yeah, I guess I do need an editor haha but I don't have the heart to replace my editor with a new one but my friends are going to help me check and edit so I hope the mistakes will be reduced LOL.

To Alyden: 2nd installment coming soon! Hehe!

To leckie: Haha well...basically, I'm starting each chapter with an excerpt from Aveline and Carinelle's diary and then, after that all in third-person view LOL - somewhat of a new format for the sequel haha.

THANK you ALL for voting and commenting!! It’s really nice to be back!

BaronScrewtapeBaronScrewtapeover 12 years ago
Despite the 'only one way to kill a wolf' bit...

.. Which I am sure a nuke or something similarly thorough would dispute, I would give you five stars for this line alone:

"She shared the same view with her mother about their dislike on mating in front of hundreds of wolves watchful eyes. Oh c'mon, her first time of having sex and doing so and ended up being watched? Where was the romance in that?! "

That is gold right there! So many authors go for the 'sex is theater' angle for weres. Gets old. And I have thought to myself the exact quote above many, many times. So kudos to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awsome

awsome I loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous