Crossing Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RDLEK
RDLEK
11 Followers

Paul didn't even notice her distress, he pounded away. Growling his lust, he continued to thrust as hard as he could.

The pain dulled and Maddie became numb to the onslaught. She heard Paul grunt with relief after a couple of minutes. He felt his seed shoot inside her.

Climbing off, Paul retrieved his trousers. Fastening them he looked at Maddie where she lay. He was oblivious to her feelings. "You enjoyed that then, it felt really good. Just what was needed after a night on the piss. Morning fucks sure are good eh?" He said with the emotional range of a toaster that had just popped. "I'm going out again, Terry called just as I got in. We're off to the pub again. I might be late again, so don't wait up." Paul winked at Maddie. "I can always wake you when I get back."

With that, Paul left the room and Maddie lying prone and numb on the bed.

It was only when she heard the front door slam that Maddie moved. She needed another shower, she had to scrub herself clean and wash away what Paul had just done. Taking off the tattered shirt, she removed her bra and left it discarded alongside her panties and shirt. Walking quietly to the shower stall, Maddie stepped inside once more. Inside she washed quickly, applying extra soap to all the places Paul at touched or been to. Maddie put it down to the drinking, she still loved him, but hated it when he treated her that way. There was no enjoying herself the shower that time, her mood was long gone.

Shutting the water off again, Maddie climbed out, she rubbed herself dry as quickly as she could. Wrapping the towel around her body, she crossed to the dresser. How could she put the blue underwear back on after Paul? She slid the drawer open and retrieved her red lace French knickers and matching bra. Quickly she put them on and looked at herself in the mirror.

A sad face looked back. The face in the mirror had obviously been crying, that was clear from the redness in the eyes. Blinking back fresh tears, Maddie dropped her head and closed her eyes. Teeth clenched, Maddie breathed deeply through her nose trying to fight back a sob. She opened her eyes again and looked at herself in disgust. "look at the state of you," she sneered. "You're a fucking doormat." She knew the answer, she loved Paul for all of his faults and didn't want to be without him Maddie just prayed he would be there for her more, not just for himself. She needed more, something like her dream time lover. Maddie could have kicked herself for the foolish thought. "He's not real, you crazy idiot." She berated herself. "He's just a figment of your dreams and a need to be wanted," Maddie hated herself for her weak feelings for a dead man who visited her dream world. She looked in the mirror and all she could think was one word. 'Pathetic'. Fresh tears escaped from the face in the mirror, Maddie felt them on her own cheek.

She was at an all-time low, she felt alone, unwanted and unappreciated. She wasn't alone, she had never been alone since he'd stepped off of the curb. Rhys was still with her. He was fuelled with an anger to what he had witnessed, an anger he was impotent to act upon. At least until Maddie had hit the ultimate low.

There are powerful emotions at work in the world. Love the most powerful, followed closely by sadness and self-loathing. The room was charged with these emotions. It was ironic that these powerfully charged emotions clashed and allowed the crossing over at that time.

Closing her eyes, Maddie tilted her head back trying to fight back the tears.

She felt hands on her waist, but she didn't flinch. The moved around to her stomach, fingers making gentle circular movements.

Maddie opened her eyes as she brought her head forward. She gasped as she saw the face next to hers. A face that conveyed an unspoken love and acceptance. A face that smiled at her, that calmed her.

"Rhys?" Maddie whispered, not daring to believe her eyes.

"Yes." Came the reply, his voice deep but comforting. It was only one word, but it could have been a hundred the way it held emotion.

"How? It can't be you. Are you real?" Maddie's voice threatened to crack. She could only think Rhys to be her imagination, another desperate attempt to avoid reality.

Rhys smiled, his eyes twinkling as he looked at Maddie and spoke. "How? Who can really tell. Maybe that fact itself should be enough." His voice smooth, every word offering comfort and calming. "It is me, Madeleine, I made you a promise, remember?"

Maddie felt a flutter in her tummy as the truth began to set in. For the first time, she allowed hope to enter her being.

"Am I real? Hmmm. Well, why don't you tell me."

His fingers stopped their movement. Maddie could feel a heat build in her centre and begin to spread as her anticipation grew. It was only when His hands began to move that she realised that she had been holding her breath.

One hand moved upwards and cupped her breast, the other moved south, fingers pushing under the elastic waistband. Another gasp left her parted lips as a singular finger dipped into her wetness, searching for her want. Sliding deep, his hand cupped Maddie's mound, his thumb stroking her clit.

Maddie's breathing became rapid, slightly ragged. More so as Rhys's higher hand found its way inside her bra, cupping her breast and fingering her solid nipple.

"So," Rhys breathed into her ear. "Am I real Madeleine?"

With more will power than Maddie ever thought she possessed, she took a step forward and out of his touch. She turned around to face him. He stood still, allowing her gaze to cover him. He wore black jeans and a white T-shirt. Rhys looked real, and he had certainly felt real moments before. Maddie could still feel his touch, feel her heat, her want growing and spreading. Rhys said not a word, he waited for Maddie. She needed to accept he was real.

"But, but you're..." Maddie could not finish the sentence. Fresh tears welled up and overflowed.

Rhys smiled that disarming smile of his, he stepped forward and took Maddie into his arms. One arm around her back holding her close, the other on her head, gently stroking her hair in comfort.

"Dead?" He whispered gently. Just the sound of his voice soothed her, but his words would make her strong.

"Yes I am. But I had a choice to make Maddie. And it was a simple one to make. I choose to stay with you. I will be here for you always." Rhys's hand slid to Maddie's neck and shoulders as he rubbed gently.

Maddie felt safe in his arms, she could feel herself melting into him.

"Why now?" Maddie asked fearfully. Scared he would disappear if she questioned too much.

"Isn't that obvious?" Rhys put his hands on Maddie's shoulders and stepped back. "Look at me."

More tears flowed. "I, I can't." Maddie was scared to look into Rhys's eyes. She didn't know why, maybe she was worried what he would see in hers.

Hands slid over her shoulders and up her neck. Rhys cupped Maddie's face in his hands as gently, thumbs stroking her cheeks, he raised her head. "Madeleine, please. Look at me."

Maddie raised her eyes, she looked into Rhys's. She saw no judgement there; she saw no pity. She saw only concern and caring. Maddie's eyes moved. They mainly stayed on Rhys's.

Rhys smiled, his eyes twinkled brighter. "Listen to me Maddie. We don't have a lot of time."

Maddie opened her mouth to speak, no words came out.

"Maddie, I have to tell you now whilst I can. I love you, I have loved you for a long time. I could never tell you before, it wouldn't have been right to. But I was able to stay because of you."

Maddie was confused, she didn't understand. "But, Rhys, you didn't stay. You left me, I held you and you left me." Maddie's voice shook with emotion as she fought to speak and make sense of what was happening. Searching, her eyes found Rhys's again. Maddie fought back fresh tears as she saw the tears in his eyes.

Rhys blinked, Maddie watched a tear run down his face. She reached up, tenderly she stroked it away. She listened as he spoke.

"All I did was die Maddie, but I promise, I never once left you." Rhys's voice was struggling to hold his emotions back. "I was given the choice to leave, but your love held me. I could feel your love as I stood above my own body and heard your words. You asked me not to leave you and I didn't. I was able to stay but we were separated. And you were unable to hear or see me."

"But, I, I dreamt of you. Of us"

The smile was back. "Of course you did. The veil between us is weakest when you sleep. I was able to cross over and be with you."

"So did you... I mean did we?"

Rhys gently kissed Maddie's forehead. "Yes. Our love in your dreams were real. That was me and we did those things. I was always with you."

"But why can I see you, feel you now? How are you really here with me?"

Rhys closed his eyes and took a breath. He opened them and spoke. "Emotions, Maddie. Your emotions, mine. The love we share has made the impossible possible. I saw what happened with Paul."

Maddie stepped back, out of Rhys's reach. He didn't attempt to stop her. She didn't need aggression, she needed understanding, she needed his gentle side. Maddie's voice, that of a scared girl. "You, you saw that? Rhys, I'm sorry-"

Rhys had heard enough. "Madeleine that's enough." His voice was firm, but the kindness was clear. Maddie looked at him. He wanted to hold her close again and tell her it was all okay. But he held off, she needed to listen.

"I never want to hear an apology from you again. Especially when there is none needed. I will not comment on what happened, it is not for me to do so. But I will not have you beat yourself up or apologise. Now listen. Emotions are the key. What happened was not nice, but it is a strong part of what has allowed me to be here with you now. Your emotions, no matter how bad the situation that caused them, were strong. Your need to feel loved are strong. My love for you is strong. And at this time, you needed something. You needed me. I will be able to stay in this form until you have what you need and are able to sleep peacefully and happy. Then I will have to go back. But I will still be here and I will always be in your dreams."

Maddie looked at Rhys, really looked at him.

"Tell me, Maddie. What do you want?"

There was no hesitation, no second guessing. "You."

That smile again, damn she loved his smile. "Then that is why am here, Maddie. I am yours."

Maddie's lips parted, her tongue slid over them. Her mouth suddenly dry.

"Maddie?"

"Yes?"

"Can I kiss you please?"

Maddie barely breathed the word. "Yes."

Rhys closed the distance between them, Maddie stepped into him Holding her face, their lips met. Gently as they truly tasted each other for the first time. Bodies pushing against each other as their kiss became more passionate. Hands moved as the long awaited exploration of each other started. The two were one person in their love. This was where they were meant to be.

Maddie gasped as Rhys's lips slid from hers and found her neck. His hands slid down and held her ass he gently planted kisses on her goose bumped skin. Moving around her, Rhys kissed her shoulders as moved. Kisses covered the top of her back. Hands rubbing the length of her arms, Maddie eased back into him. Rhys's arms enveloped Maddie, his hands missing her breasts by millimetres as he held her.

He wrapped her in his love and held her tight. Stepping backwards slowly, taking Maddie with him, Rhys found the bed. "Turn around," Rhys whispered as he released her.

Maddie turned as Rhys sat on the edge of the bed, his legs open. She stepped into him, felt his breath on her chest. Hungrily, Rhys reached for her.

"Not so fast, lover." Maddie grinned as she leapt back. "You have me at a disadvantage, Mister. Put your hands in the air and don't move."

Rhys obeyed, he had complete trust in Maddie and would blindly obey her every word. "I surrender," He smiled, arms high above his head.

Maddie groped at the bottom of his T-shirt, she pulled it up and off. Stepping back to admire the view, she pouted. "Not bad."

Rhys blushed slightly, his arms falling to his sides. He was conscious of his body, but he always managed to be at ease around Maddie. Kneeling down between his legs, Maddie ran her hands over Rhys's chest. She pinched his nipples dragging a short breath from him. "Close your eyes." Rhys eyes shut.

He could feel her lips as they grazed his own. Her hands ran over his thighs, dangerously close to his hard cock. Her kiss, gentle at first traced his neck, they became hungrier and more passionate as she worked down to his chest. Maddie covered his chest with her small delicate hands, she pushed gently. Rhys fell away until he was laid on the bed, his legs over the side.

"Well, hello." Maddie's eyes were locked on the tent in Rhys's trousers. "Looks like something needs to get out."

Rhys raised his head off of the bed, his eyes wide in anticipation. "Did I tell you to move?" Maddie's voice playful. Rhys lowered his head again.

Crouching between his legs, Maddie unbuckled his belt, pulling the ends away. Maddie ran her hand over the hard shape in his trousers. She pushed him down, and ran her nails over the length. Rhys gasped in the bed.

Maddie gripped his trousers and yanked. The top and fly buttons popped as the undid in one fluid movement. Maddie wasted no time, she slipped her hands under Rhys's ass. She squeezed, enjoying the feel of him in her hands. "Lift your hips." Rhys obeyed and Maddie tugged his trousers down she pulled them past his ankles and left them discarded behind her. She looked at the bulge that was barely contained in the jersey boxers.

"Hmmm," Maddie reached for the waist band. She pulled it down slightly, grazing Rhys with her nails. She knew exactly the buttons to press. One hand slid to cup his balls as she stroked his length through boxers. Nothing but a thin piece of cotton separated them.

Reaching a hand inside, Maddie gripped Rhys's shaft. Using her other hand, she slid his boxers off him, never letting go of her prize.

She slid her hands over her find, thumb rubbing the tip. Pre-cum covered the pad of her thumb. Releasing him Maddie brought her thumb to her lips and gently sucked, tasting Rhys for the first time.

Rhys looked up at Maddie. He ached just looking at her. "Looks like I'm the one at the disadvantage now." Cocking his head to one side, smiled. He sat up, stood and looked down into Maddie's eyes.

She looked away, unable to hold his gaze. Gently taking her face in his hands, Rhys pulled her back. Timidly she looked into him. "Don't hide from me, Maddie. You don't have to, ever."

Maddie felt a tear well up, Rhys was so gentle, so loving. She was so unused to being treated that way. She was unsure how to react. Lost for words she nodded, a lone tear falling as she smiled at him.

They held their gaze, words were not needed as they accepted each other completely.

Maddie felt Rhys's hands behind her. She didn't flinch or move as she felt her bra loosen. Pulling her straps gently from her shoulders, Rhys removed the bra completely and let it drop onto his boxers.

Their eyes still locked, the trust not wavering for a second. Again, words were not needed. Maddie nodded at Rhys, letting him know he could continue.

Rhys fell to his knees at Maddie's feet. He slipped her knickers down, over her hips, down her thighs and they pooled on the floor at her feet. Maddie stepped out of them.

Rhys was eye level to Maddie's most secret place. He leant forward and held her legs. He was drunk with her smell. Gently he kissed her, Tongue exploring her lips and slipping into her wetness. His tongue was inside her when he felt her hands rub his scalp. His tongue slipped out, it found her sensitive clit. \he sucked, teeth grazing the little bud. The sound of Maddie gasping came from above him.

Stopping, he looked up. Her serene beauty glowed. Rhys swallowed hard as he climbed to his feet. Their lips met, Maddie could taste herself on Rhys. For the first time they were together as they should be. No barriers between them. They kissed with a passion that neither could control. Many minutes passed them by as they embraced. There was no penetration but the sheer passion of the moment threatened to send them both over the edge. Breaking the kiss, Maddie stepped back. A grin spread over her lips. "I want you, Rhys. I want to feel you in me."

"Then come here." Time for talking was over. Rhys pulled Maddie to him. His hands were everywhere, seemingly everywhere at once.

He held her as, her breasts. He sucked her breast into his mouth, tongue finding and teasing her nipples. Fingers found their way into her, sliding over her mound and deep inside. Fingers curled as she gasped, Rhys finding her special place.

Rhys spun her around, he pushed her to the bed. Pinning her arms above her he kissed her passionately. Hands ran down her arms, opening, thumbs teased her nipples as the ran down her body.

Maddie raised her legs, she let them fall open. She was his and wanted Rhys to know it.

He was at her door, Maddie felt herself stretch as Rhys's hard length found its way inside. He filled her, he was buried deep inside. With strong hard thrusts, Rhys gave Maddie what she needed. What they both wanted and desired. Joined together, they were complete. The fit was perfect, Maddie accepted his whole length, Rhys gladly gave it.

Nails raked Rhys's back, Maddie was close. So was he, but he would hold on. Maddie screamed below him, he felt her walls tighten as she clamped his cock. Squeezing him with her love as she came, hard.

Maddie was panting, sweat glistened as she spoke. "I want you Rhys, let me take you."

The meaning was clear, he pulled from her. Instantly Maddie regretted it, she felt empty. But it wouldn't be for long.

Climbing from under him, Maddie pushed Rhys onto his back. She marvelled at the solid tower of flesh, glistening from her juices. She was on him, but she needed him in her.

Straddling Rhys, Maddie gently lowered herself. Impaled upon Rhys's cock, Maddie began to rock. She made circular movements as she raised herself up. Barely keeping Rhys inside her, she slammed back down. Over and over as she loved him.

Rhys reached up, he cupped her breasts, tweaked and teased her nipples. He ran his hands down over her stomach. He found the sacred place where they joined. One hand stroked her clit whilst the other ran back up her body.

"Come for me," Maddie breathed as she saw the intense look of sheer pleasure upon her lovers face.

Rhys gripped her waist, he thrust from below, their rhythm in perfect unity. Their bodies coming together.

Rhys's breathing stopped, he held his breath and shut his eyes.

Maddie felt it. Spurt after spurt as he came, shooting deep inside her. Their rhythm didn't falter as Maddie milked every last drop for Rhys.

Maddie had felt it creeping up ion her, she screamed Rhys's name as the wave of her second orgasm washed over her. She collapsed down onto him.

They stayed that way for a while, Maddie could feel Rhys soften within her but she didn't want to move. She couldn't bear the thought of his manhood slipping from her. She wanted them to stay that way forever.

Eventually Maddie moved. "Will you hold me, Rhys?"

"Yes, I'll always hold you."

Maddie moved, she lay on her side and welcomed Rhys as he slid in behind her. She could feel him as he curled around her, his arms holding onto her. Never wanting to let go.

Maddie put her hand over Rhys's she felt safe, secure with him. Whilst he was with her, nothing could hurt her.

"I'm, sleepy, Sweetheart." She whispered.

"I know. Sleep Maddie. I'll be with you."

"Will you be gone when I wake up?"

The emotion of Maddie's question was raw, Rhys wanted to lie to her. He wanted to offer comfort. But he knew with Maddie, the best comfort he could offer would be the truth.

RDLEK
RDLEK
11 Followers