Crossing Party Lines Ch. 03

Story Info
Winter skating and Summer swimwear.
2.7k words
3.97
6.6k
9
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: I appreciate your time, your comments and your votes!

Also note: no actual husbands were harmed in the making of this story.

---

It was just an average morning at the office, a Wednesday early in February. I had my office door closed, working on a project that had to be completed by end of day Monday. I was listening to instrumental music on my headphones to help focus, so I didn't hear Jodie knocking on my door. She opened the door anyway and popped her head around it, then stepped inside. I pulled my headphones down.

"Hi! Sorry for barging in. I knocked!" She was in a good mood.

"No problem, Jodie. I was listening to music..", I explained, as if that wasn't obvious.

"What's your plan for lunch?" she asked me.

"I brought a sandwich from home. I'm just going to eat it here."

"No you're not. You're coming skating with me."

"What? I can't skate very well."

"That's okay. You're still coming."

"No, I have to finish this project."

"It's not due until next week!" I forgot that I had already told her about it.

"I don't have any skates."

She turned a bit to show me the big blue shopping bag hanging on her shoulder. "Well, that's why I brought in Todd's hockey skates for you. No more excuses. Let's go!"

"Okay, okay.. I'm coming."

I went to family skates with my parents when I was younger, and again with friends while I was in university. I could stay on my feet and didn't flail my arms around, but I wasn't a fast skater.

Jodie, on the other hand, took figure skating lessons when she was a girl, and even competed until her middle teens. She also took ballet and modern dance lessons, as well as swimming. I wondered where she found the time for all of that. She told me that her parents still had her collection of trophies and ribbons at their house. She felt completely natural and free on the ice.

We got to the rink and put on the skates. Her husband's skates were a bit tight on me, but it would be fine for this one time.

We stepped out and I held onto the boards for a moment while I got used to being on the ice. I hadn't skated in a couple of years. But soon we were making our way around, passing some people and being passed by others. After half a lap, she linked her arm with mine, so she could pull me along and keep me from falling.

After a few laps, she skated in front of me and turned to face me, holding my hands in hers. She was skating backwards and pulling me around the rink, grinning back at me, sometimes glancing back to make sure she didn't run into anyone.

After a few moments, she had a new idea. She spun around again, facing away from me. "Here, hold onto my hips." I put my hands around her waist and hips. She shifted them to the right place, and then she started skating forward, pulling me along behind her. I just had to keep my skates facing the right way, while she did all of the work. Soon we were going faster than I had ever skated before, and I clung to her so I wouldn't fall. It was really fun going so quickly around the ice. I could see why good skaters enjoyed it so much.

I almost fell a couple of times in the turns, but I managed to stay on my feet. After a few laps, we stopped and I grabbed onto the boards, relieved that I was still in one piece.

We did a few more laps with me skating on my own, getting some more practice.

After a while, my feet were getting a bit sore. I told her that I wanted to watch her skate around without me holding her back. I sat in the stands and watched her lap the rink, skating forward and backward, doing spins and a few jumps.

After about 10 minutes of that, it was family time, when children were allowed on the ice, and she came up and joined me in the stands. Her cheeks were rosy from the exercise and the chilly air.

We sat together and watched parents take their young children onto the ice, bundled up in snowsuits and puffy jackets, winter hats under their helmets. She changed back into her shoes.

The parents were so proud, taking videos on their phones, excited that their kids took 5 steps on the ice without falling over. She said that the kids were so cute.

After a few moments, I could tell that she was starting to feel chilly. I took off my jacket and wrapped it around her as she snuggled up to me, my arm around her shoulder. I scanned around the rink, looking for any familiar faces. But I didn't see anyone I knew.

I kissed her on the side of her head, above her ear. She turned and looked into my eyes after I did that, but she didn't say anything, and she gave me a quick smile.

Before long, we had to go back to work. We had been gone for almost 2 hours, and while going in, I felt like a teenager sneaking home after curfew, trying not to wake the parents.

A week later, another Wednesday. I was heading back to my office after going to the washroom. I ran into Jodie by the elevators.

"I'm going to the mall to get lunch -- wanna come?"

I didn't have any lunch plans, and I had no pressing projects this week, so I said yes. My friend Joe had told me about a new place in the food court that I wanted to try.

She drove. We split up and went to different restaurants in the food court, but then sat together to eat and chat.

When we finished lunch, she said that she had a couple of quick errands to do. I waited while she picked up a prescription, and then while she picked out a birthday card for Todd to give to one of his co-workers. Jodie had not even met the guy.

I was starting to get bored, and wanted to get back to work. Finally she was done and we were heading back to her car. In the last hallway before getting to the parking lot, we passed by a store selling bikinis. She stopped and looked at one on display in front of the store. "Let's look in here. It'll be bikini season soon." I looked at my phone to check the time. I didn't even do it consciously. I only realized that I did it because she noticed and reacted. "Come on, we still have some time." She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bikini store.

I glanced around the store. I was the only guy there, and I felt out of place. I started to tell Jodie that I'd wait outside on the benches, where the other customers' husbands and boyfriends were sitting with their phones. She was looking at the racks, flipping through different bikinis.

She said, "Thanks for being so patient and waiting for me. I'll make it up to you somehow."

I started to head out of the store, but then she said "I want to try these on. Come and tell me what you think!" I reluctantly went along. Getting a chance to see her wearing a bikini convinced me to go.

She led me to the back of the store, where a short hallway led to 8 small changing rooms, 4 on either side. There was a mirror on each door, and 2 chairs at the end of the hall, just past the last rooms. A young woman came out of one of the rooms in her street clothes and an armful of bikinis and thongs. She left, leaving Jodie and me alone in the changing area. Jodie went into one of the last rooms, and motioned for me to sit on one of the chairs.

She tried on one, then a second suit. Each time she came out to get my opinion. I liked both, of course! She looked over her shoulder, looking at her butt in the mirror.

"I like this one! Can you take a photo and send it to me?"

That was a job I could do! She posed while I took some pictures from different angles.

I noticed that she was holding her phone in her hand, so I was surprised that she didn't want me to take the photos with her phone.

She kept that bikini on and went out to the store to get more to try on. She was chatting with a salesperson and another customer, feeling completely comfortable. Unlike me.

While I was waiting for her to come back, two young women appeared at the end of the hall. They looked at me, and then one whispered something to her friend and they both giggled as they went into the changing room, glancing back at me as they closed the door.

Jodie came back with an armload of clothes to try on. I started to tell her that I wasn't going to stay in the hallway if she went back out to the store. I said, "You can't leave me alone here.."

I think she misunderstood me. "You want to come in with me?" She held the door open wider.

"Huh? No, I meant.."

"It's a good idea. It'll save time. I won't have to keep coming out here to show you. I know you want to get back to work soon."

"Okay." I didn't want to stay out in the hallway. I looked out toward the store to make sure no one saw me go in to the changing room with her.

I stood in the corner to give her space, and watched her pick up the first suit. She grabbed the string on her hip, and then looked up at me in the mirror. She turned toward me. "No peeking!" I closed my eyes, and she changed into the next suit. She told me when I could open my eyes, and then asked me what I thought of it.

"I like it!" She shook her head and laughed. She wanted more details and comparisons between the different suits that she tried on. Things her girlfriends would say if they were here.

"I think you just like my ass!" she said with a smile.

"Yes, I like that too!" I grinned back.

She told me to close my eyes again, and changed into the next suit. She had two piles of bikinis on the bench. Ones she wanted to buy, and ones to leave behind.

After a few more changes, she told me to close my eyes again. I sensed her moving around in the small changing room. Suddenly I felt her hand lightly grabbing my dick and balls.

I jumped and opened my eyes wide. She was on her knees in front of me, stroking me. I was already half hard from watching her trying on the bikinis, so it wasn't long before I was fully hard. Then she undid my pants and pulled them down.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I just wanted to thank you for being so patient while I was shopping. I think this would be a good way. What do you think?"

"I like it!" I grinned, and she laughed.

I was now nearly naked from the waist down, with my pants and underwear wrapped around my ankles. She stroked her hand up and down my dick, her other hand rubbing and gently squeezing my balls. She started licking my shaft and the head of my dick, getting me wet. Soon she had me in her mouth, running her tongue and lips over me. She was looking up at me, and it was a very sexy sight. I looked around the changing room while she pumped her mouth up and down over my dick. With mirrors on all of the walls and the back of the door, I could watch her from many different angles.

I was getting very sensitive, and when she swirled her tongue around me again, it felt so good that I let out a moan.

She pulled away for a moment and whispered "You have to be quiet. Guys aren't allowed in these rooms." I nodded, and she slipped her mouth over my cock again. I heard one of the changing room doors close out in the hallway, and tried to stay quiet. She wasn't making it easy for me.

I was running my fingers through her hair, rubbing my hands over her shoulders and back, down her arms, touching her everywhere I could reach.

She was pumping her hand up and down at the bottom of my shaft while her tongue worked its magic on the head, moving faster and faster as I got close to coming. Several times she pulled her hand away and slid her mouth over my cock until it was deep in her mouth. As I pulled back out, she squeezed me with her lips while my cock slid over her tongue.

Suddenly we heard someone knocking on the changing room door.

"Are you okay, Ma'am?" It was the store salesperson. "I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to leave now. There are time limits in the changing area." Time limits? That seemed made up, but I wasn't going to think about that for long.

"Almost finished! Coming soon!" Jodie replied to her, looking up at me and grinning after her double entendre.

The woman sounded frustrated, but I heard her walking away. I wondered if someone heard us and told the saleswoman. Jodie got back to business. She was stroking and licking and sucking and squeezing. It felt amazing.

I started to thrust my hips toward her as she worked my cock in and out of her hot wet mouth. I was still watching in the mirrors. I had to hold onto the wall so I didn't fall over.

I felt myself getting closer to coming.. I was almost fucking her mouth.. I felt the moment when everything changed.. I couldn't stop now.. I wouldn't be able to stop even if the saleswoman came back and opened the door.. Closer and closer.. my balls tightened in Jodie's hand, and I felt my cum flowing through my body, through my cock, and then blasting into her mouth, into her body. She squeezed her lips around the head of my cock and swallowed all of my cum as I squirted shot after shot.

She kept pumping and swirling her tongue around me as I started to come down from my orgasm, as I started to get control over myself again. After a moment, I had to stop her. It was so sensitive.

I helped her up to her feet and pulled her into my arms. I whispered words of thanks and gratitude. After a moment, she took some tissues out of her purse and we cleaned ourselves up a bit until we were presentable.

She quickly changed into her clothes, while I was pulling up my pants, and she asked me to help zip up the zipper on the back of her shirt. We checked ourselves in the mirrors. She quietly opened the door and peeked out to make sure no one saw me leave. The coast was clear, and she pulled me out into the hallway, and we quickly moved back into the main area of the store.

We went up to the cash register, where the saleswoman was waiting. Jodie was confident and nonchalant as usual. I could feel the woman's eyes on me, but I didn't make eye contact with her.

While Jodie tapped her credit card, the woman said "Ahem!" loudly. I glanced over, and she was looking at me, sternly. But she wasn't looking at my face. I followed her eyes and looked down at my crotch. My zipper was down! I quickly pulled it up, looking around the store to see if anyone else was watching me. Jodie giggled and grabbed the receipt from the saleswoman with a cheery "Thank you!" She grabbed the bag of new bikinis with one hand, and grabbed my hand the other, leading us out of the store. We made our way back to the office.