Crossing the Forbidden Boundary

Story Info
A mother and son circumstancial love story.
15.8k words
4.64
46.7k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first-ever submission on Literotica. All the characters in the story are above 18 years old and any resemblance to reality is merely a coincidence. It's a story about a beautiful relationship between a mother and her son, which culminates into something more pure and divine. This probably is a long story that takes its own time to wind up into something intriguing. I hope you will enjoy it. Special Thanks to CiaoSteve for his help and guidance. Please leave comments and constructive criticism so that I can write more for the readers.

***********************

Love is an emotion that makes us feel so many things. It's the butterflies in our stomachs, our hearts beating fast in our chests and our palms sweating whenever that special someone is near. With that said it can often be difficult to articulate just how much a loved one means to you. That's exactly what Jason has been going through in his life.

Love has no boundaries as it is blind to age, sex, colour, and sometimes even unthinkable bonds. Love makes you cross every boundary, but some love is forbidden in the real world because it's too sweet for humans to taste it. One has to cross that insurmountable boundary to savour that love, to taste the forbidden fruit which is the most natural and the most precious gift of nature.

Jason was sitting in his classroom, alone in the recess. He was both awestruck and shocked by the headline he was looking at in the newspaper. Even in his short nineteen years of age, he had seen plenty of weird stuff in college, but nothing like that. He read the headlines over and over in his head, letting it sink in.

It read 'Stephanie Seymour captured hot and too close with her son on the beach.'

The newspaper had steamy pictures of Stephanie Seymour on a secluded beach wearing a skimpy bikini with her son. The picture didn't show anything explicit, but she was hugging her son way more intimately than normal mothers would do. Then there was that bikini... that way too-hot bikini. You couldn't miss the visible bulge in the son's underwear, nor that his right hand was touching the lower part of his mother's right breast.

"Holy shit... oh my God... what the hell is this?" Jason pondered in his mind.

Jason was visibly shocked by the news story but found himself equally titillated and aroused by the idea, especially the pictures and the taboo headline. Jason thought that the couple looked very sexy together even if they were a mother and son duo. The guy in the picture looked engrossed and enchanted with the woman. Nobody could have guessed they were mother and son. It looked like the duo had such deep feelings for each other, the kind of feelings that exist between two lovers and not mother and son. It was undoubtedly a very titillating picture. Jason took out his mobile phone and googled the name. He saw more intimate pictures of the duo. He screenshotted the pictures and put his phone into his pocket.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jason was still an impressionable youth. He had turned nineteen just a few months back and still lived with his mother Catherine, his father George and an elder brother Peter, the latter two years older than Jason. He cherished his mother. Catherine was forty-two and had an uncanny resemblance to Julie Kendall, the beautiful actress of Sub Rosa movie fame. Everyone would compliment her on her beauty, and the similarity. She took every compliment and piece of praise gracefully, to the point that she worked out regularly to keep herself in shape, to keep herself looking like a movie star.

George, his father, was a good man and a good husband. Of late, for a couple of years, he had been occupied with his business, spending much time in meetings outside of town. George was rarely at home. They lived in a big house with a swimming pool and steam room.

She was mature enough to understand his situation and made sure to take care of the house diligently. She was someone who would not complain about anything in her life. She had her two children around her to dote after, and she made them her world. Jason, the younger one, had a particular place in her heart. She always believed that Jason was more emotional than his elder brother, and needed just that bit of extra love and care. She and Jason were particularly closer. Peter, the elder brother, was a bright sharp lad, and much more outgoing compared to Jason.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Simple things had a huge impact on Jason. The news story was yet another, and he was clearly unsettled with what he had read. It wasn't the taboo subject that had unsettled him, but more his reaction to reading it. Instead of being disgusted, He felt aroused by the situation. He should have felt revulsion and repugnance, but those thoughts were missing. Instead, all he could think about was those photos, the imagery lingering in his mind. He inadvertently pictured his bikini-clad mother and himself, on that very beach, hugging. He had his arms around his mother, standing closely behind her, his hand resting on her.....

He immediately regretted it and tried to shun those thoughts. After the class, he returned home.

"Hey honey, you are back so early," Catherine hollered at her son.

"I will set the lunch," she continued.

"No mom I will have it at Matt's," He replied.

He was not in the mood to eat. He didn't know what to think, but he knew that he didn't want to be around his mom. It wasn't her doing. It was his, or more so his reaction. He felt both embarrassed and guilty. He was aroused, his mind filled with impure thoughts after reading the news, but worse still those thoughts were aimed towards his beautiful mom. He would admit that he always had a huge crush on his mother, but never would he nurture those feelings into something physical. Today though... today he had been hit by an ocean of lust, salacity and desire... all for his mom.

"Jass, honey, you haven't eaten anything after school, have you?" His mother asked.

He didn't respond. He was in a hurry and left without answering.

She was baffled at her son's reaction as he never skipped lunch made by her. She ignored it, thinking boys do such things at a young age.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Later that afternoon, Jason was at his friend's place.

"Shall we get it out?" Matt asked.

"Get what out, Matt?" Jason replied.

"You forgot, didn't you? We were going to try that old whisky in Dad's cabinet."

"Yeah, I remember," Jason nonchalantly replied.

His mind though was somewhere else. Jason and Matt used to sit together once every couple of months for their own secret drinks game. It became an unspoken custom for them to secretly sit out when their parents were out and discuss those things that youths usually do... sex. Today was no different. They took out the whisky, set out a couple of chairs in the garden, and had a few drinks.

"Man, this whisky is something else, what do you say?" Matt muttered.

Jason didn't say anything. He was still consumed by thoughts of his mom.

"Hello... earth to Jason, are you here or still thinking about Miss Jasmine," Matt joked.

"Yeah... what?"

"I asked... how is the whisky dude?".

"Yeah, it's nice," Jason finally acknowledged.

They both drank it in silence, Matt was listening to the music playing in the background. Nothing was said for a few minutes.

After a while, Jason decided to open up.

"Matt, can I share something with you?" Jason mumbled. "It's sort of killing me... from inside."

"Yes, sure thing. What is it?" Matt replied.

"But... promise you won't laugh at me or judge me," Jason responded.

"Man, how long we have been friends?" Matt asked.

"Since Kindergarten," Jason replied.

"And... is there anything that you don't know about me?" Matt asked.

"Nothing that I know of," Jason replied.

"Is there any secret between us?" Matt asked.

"Nope," Jason replied.

"So... go ahead, bro'," Matt responded.

"Matt, it's very taboo," a sheepish Jason added.

"I am listening... now are you going to tell me?".

"Matt, today I read something which was not normal," Jason started to explain.

Jason continued, sharing everything with Matt. Matt just sat there, listening patiently, but with curiosity.

".... and the most surprising thing was that I was aroused after seeing them," Jason finished, showing Matt the pictures on his phone.

The pictures got Matt's attention.

"Jesus, man... this is a new one, even for me. Show me some more pictures, it's hot... dude," Matt said in excitement.

"This is all, I don't have any more pictures."

"Jason the pictures are really exciting. They seem to be too close for a normal mother and son."

"I thought so too when I first saw them. It's exciting... even if they are mother and son."

"Yeah, right, Would you listen to what I have to say?" Matt asked.

"Yeah, that's why I am here with you."

"Jason, bro... that guy... whatever name you told me about... his mother looks fucking beautiful in that photograph...just like yours... and appealing... and... and... and, likely, he would not have been able to..."

"Matt please," Jason interrupted.

"What?"

"Why are you dragging my mom into it?".

"Jason it's true, your mom is beautiful... and desirable... and you know it... so just acknowledge it... and let me finish. You are here in my opinion, right?".

Jason nodded.

"... so I was saying he would not have been able to check his emotions. Hell, your mom, is beautiful too and anyone... in this matter that guy... would be curious and would be naturally attracted towards her. I mean, son or no son, anyone who will see your mom in full glory, will wonder what it would be like to taste the fruit," Matt continued.

"Matt you are insane... how would you feel if I say this about your mom?".

"I would take it as a compliment. If you think my mom is beautiful, I am all ears," Matt responded. "That's the end of the matter for me. Hell, you can tell her to her face, she won't mind, neither will I, if you believe what you said just now."

"And you are the one who got a boner thinking about your mom, so I am not insane," Matt added, laughing.

"I never said I got aroused thinking about my mom, I said I got a boner looking at the picture. And then I had fleeting thoughts of Mom. Don't twist it, And I was being hypothetically about your mom," Jason tried to justify.

"JASON... come on... even if you think my mom is beautiful it's okay. There's no harm. And we are not talking about my mother here, it's about yours." Matt finished.

"Matt... I don't know how... why... d... did it happen?" Jason replied.

"Jason, it's completely okay, natural... now... tell me something?" Matt asked.

"Uh-huh! What?"

"Do you find her attractive?" Matt asked.

"Who?" Jason was bewildered.

"Your Mom dumbo, who else?" Matt clarified.

"Yeah, I do find her attractive. She is beautiful in fact." Jason replied.

"Our whole bunch of friends find her attractive Jason, so take a chill pill. I am sure many of us dream to sleep with her, no offence to you." Matt responded.

"Matt... shut your filthy mouth!" Jason reacted angrily, a tinge of jealousy in his mind.

"Hands... relax... I am being honest here." Matt said unapologetically.

"Do you?" Jason asked

"What?" Matt replied not knowing the line of the question being thrown at him.

"Dream too. I mean do you dream that way about her too?" Jason clarified.

There was a pause before Matt continued.

"Jason, I won't lie. Your mom is a gorgeous lady. She has elegance in everything that she does. so it's natural for you to get aroused too. You are a man as well as her son. No harm in it, and yes I'll take her any day if that's possible," Matt said with a peculiar shine in his eyes.

"Remember you used to say this in kindergarten... when I grow up, I'm going to marry you, Mommy!" Matt added.

"That was a long time back Matt, I didn't even know what marriage was anyway," Jason retorted.

"That's not the point idiot. Anyway, I hope you got your explanation. Now drink up. We have to finish the drinks before my mom returns."

"Jason, your father is a lucky man, if you know what I mean," Matt said jokingly.

"Matt stop it... now it's not funny!"

"Why? Do you fancy her too? Are you getting excited thinking about taking her as a man?".

"Matt, You bastard!"

"Uh... okay... okay... touchy there huh? She is a graceful woman... that you have to agree. Isn't she"? "Dude it's okay we are just humans driven by chemical reactions"...

"Jason... having a random thought which is harmless is completely fine as long as someone is not getting hurt"...He continued "I know you are touchy about your mother and I want to make it clear that it was all said in a jest... barring few things about her beauty and you know...our wistful thoughts... it's all harmless right??.... So are we good?".

Jason didn't respond to the last comment. He loved his mom. He wanted to get angry but also knew whatever Matt was saying was true. This whole incident and discussion added more fire to his thoughts. He was excited and perplexed at the same time. He also acknowledged in his thoughts that his mom was utterly beautiful, and many people including his friends desired her. Surely it was natural, at times, to get jealous and angry at some random comments regarding her looks and charms.

In the actual words of Matt, "Your mom is a seductress". That's what Matt had said to him a while earlier.

They spent the rest of the day together, and later Jason left, content and satisfied with the answer he was seeking earlier. At that point, he was beginning to appreciate his mom as a whole woman for the first time and he sure loved what he felt.

He walked back to his house alone. All that while he thought about his mom, thoughts which were not appropriate, and were not supposed to come into any son's mind for their mothers. That day, he had come to view his mom, in a whole new light. She had always been attractive... but he hadn't cared before, even though he had had fleeting desires about her.

********************

He entered his house and saw his mom in the kitchen wearing a pair of faded tight denim jeans, with a loose grey shirt over the top, tied in knots at her waist. He noticed the way the narrow-legged denim hugged her toned but meaty thighs nicely.

She was facing the kitchen slab and humming while making dinner. He hadn't paid so much attention before, but now he noticed everything about his mom. He was checking his own mother out. She had shiny brunette hair which varied from light brown to medium dark. She had a slender, long neck. She had the perfect proportions for her height, and a very round, heart-shaped protruding ass, which was impossible to ignore, even for him.

She had a round, bubble O-shaped ass the kind of shape which could be seen on Ileana D'Cruz, a popular Bollywood actress whom Matt had shown him in some random Indian Instagram Reels. For a fleeting moment, he wished he could bare that denim out of her and see her ass for real and could touch her... feel her skin on his palm.

He ran his eyes over her, scrutinizing his own mother's body, lusting at her legs, and her ass.

The sight of her beautiful body especially her taut ass had an immediate impact on him. He felt his penis begin to swell. Shame washed over him instantly. This was his Mother he was looking at. Never in his life had he thought of her in any way other than as the woman who gave him life and unconditional love. But now his thoughts were taking a disturbing turn. Try as he might he couldn't tear his eyes away from her beautiful figure under that denim nor could he stop the blood from rushing to his cock.

She sensed someone in the hall and turned to notice her son looking at her.

"Hey baby, the dinner is ready," she said with a loving smile.

'He is so sweet and loving,' she thought.

He admonished himself for checking out his own mom, although he loved every bit of it.

'That was so risky,' he thought. 'What if had she noticed him looking at her like that?'.

Disgusted with himself he stood, gazed one more time at her ass and her neck and then fled to his own room to save himself from getting caught with a hard-on. His heart was racing. He sat on his bed but emotions were torn between the love he felt for her and the pure unadulterated lust that swelled in his pants. He left for his room to change.

His actions weren't unnoticed. In the periphery of her vision, She saw him looking at her. A feeling of excitement came over her. Was he enamoured with her? She smiled at her conjecture.

"Honey get down here, dinner is ready" She hollered at her son.

He came downstairs and took his seat at the table. She set the food and they started eating.

"How was your class baby?" She asked him looking at him.

He was deep in his thoughts. He didn't reply.

"Honey, you okay," she asked a little louder this time.

"Yeah...yeah mom, what?" He responded.

"I asked... never mind...Are you Okay, you skipped your lunch and now you are engrossed in something that you couldn't hear me from across the table. Are you feeling okay Honey?" she asked lovingly.

"Yeah Mom I am fine, No I didn't skip it, I had it at Matt's" He lied.

Deep down he was feeling guilty.

Guilty about his feelings towards his loving mother. Guilty about the way she has been doing everything all by herself. She takes care of everything and everyone but the same care and affection do not reciprocate to her. He has always tried to be an assistant to her occasionally but he feels as if he hasn't been enough for her. She deserves more in life. She has dedicated her life to both him and Peter.

After their dinner, Jason went near the washer to give her a hand with the dishes as a way of saying sorry.

"What are you doing," She asked slightly bemused

"Helping my mom," he said smiling gently at her.

"Thank you, sweetheart, but this is my job, you don't have to do it."

"I know, Mom...but I want to help. You are such a loving mother, a superwoman doing everything alone from cooking to mowing the garden, to décor... everything. So, let me give you a hand, and most importantly I like being with you."

"You are my sweetheart, you know that right " She replied.

"Yes," He replied and moved his head towards her side and kissed her on her cheeks. "And so are you to me" he added.

He was standing very close to her and could smell the Jasmine-based deep moisturizing conditioner she had used on her hair. She had her hair tied behind her and was leaning forward to wash the dishes. He didn't know that cumbersome work like washing dishes could be so exhilarating for anyone. He wanted to grab her and kiss her right on her lips. But few wishes are better unfulfilled.

They wiped their hands off after the dishes and resigned to their respective bedrooms.

**********************

The next day Jason was noticeably distracted in his class as if he was preoccupied with some deep contemplation. Matt was oblivious to his state of mind but observed his pensive mood. He was there in the class for almost more than an hour but he didn't register a thing in his mind. Neither did he care about the occurrence happening around him nor he wanted to. At that moment He just cared for the things that occupied a major part of his mind.

"Do you want to grab some burger at King's after the class?" Matt asked Jason.

"No, I might leave early today" He replied.

"You don't feel well"? Matt asked.

" No, I am fine. Just don't feel like going out today" He replied.

"What about our assignments then, Miss Cooper will eat us dry this time if we don't submit them on time," He said.

"We'll do it tomorrow or the day after, we have plenty of time left for that....see you tomorrow " Jason left immediately.

Catherine was back from her gym class a while back. She was in her bedroom changing her gym clothes...she had just removed her crop top and wore a bra when the bell rang. She rushed to the door midway and looked through the peephole. It was Jason. He was at home early today. she was still dressed in leggings and a bra. She pondered about the state of the dress before opening the door. But it's only her son she thought. She opened the door for him. As she turned around after opening the door, she dropped the key. Jason and his mother, both crouched down to pick it up almost in unison, their faces mere inches apart. As he reaches for the key, inadvertently he glances down at her top, getting an eyeful of the black lacy bra and the succulent mounds within. Quickly he switches his gaze and looks deep into her eyes. He picks up the key and passes it to her. For a moment his fingers touched hers, and he feels a warmth flow through him... she feels something too, and smiles at her son. He smiles back at her.