Crossing the Forbidden Boundary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His gaze was wholly focused on her beautiful breasts as he spoke. Glancing up at her face, he realised that she knew exactly where he was looking. There was a small, half smile on her lips. He blushed harder than ever.

"Just thinking about you all day long, Mom has made me so excited, I'll probably explode when I touch you."

He moved towards her, taking a couple of steps and held her face in both his hands.

"I have been in love with you for so long that I don't remember but I've been thinking about you a lot lately?" He said getting closer.

"Oh, Honey."

He gave her a light peck on the lips, grabbed her by her arm and pulled her towards him. Her eyes widened slightly in surprise at his boldness.

He kissed her right on her lips, not like a son, but as a lover.

"Mom, without a doubt, you are the most gorgeous woman I've ever laid eyes on."

"Thank you for the compliment," she murmured.

Jason held her close as he led her towards the picnic blanket on the lawn. They sat facing each other. He rose and put his arms around her neck and kissed her. The kiss wasn't a quick peck, but a full lingering joining of their lips filled with the passion of love mixed with pent-up frustration and longing. Jason's tongue slipped through his mother's parted lips, dancing over hers, as his hands dipped down to her breasts. Mom moaned in response to her son's advances, putting up no resistance to his fondling of her ample breasts. Her response fueled his confidence, and he boldly slipped his arms under hers and unzipped her dress as she enthusiastically returned the kiss, fully surrendering to her son's taboo desires.

'Oh god,' she thought, closing her eyes.

Still, they kissed, lips melded together in the most passionate of embraces. She couldn't believe how good it felt. She could have savoured that moment forever. The only thing stopping her was what Jason did next. Slowly, he eased her dress upwards and over her head, leaving her dressed in nothing but that sexy lingerie set. He didn't wait for permission but took full possession of her body. He placed soft caresses with his mouth against her neck, her cheek, her ear. He placed his hands on her breasts and started to massage the soft flesh through the cups of her bra.

'Oh baby,' she said

Then she felt it... the movement... the restless wriggling from her son, as if trying to get comfortable. At first, she ignored it, the joy of his every touch sending her to a blissful heaven. It was only as he moved on top that she did take note. What was it that took her attention away from the soft sensual caress... the warmth of bare skin against bare skin or the tell-tale feeling of a hardness nudging against her?

She opened her eyes. He was moving over her, on his knees, his cock standing out in front of him, inching ever closer towards her face. He was fixated on her boobs, and she... she was staring at his cock.

"Oh my..." she whispered, reaching with both hands to gently clasp his thickness. It was thick, long and very warm with all the excitement he was under.

He reached up to trace her lips with her finger. She closed her eyes and kissed his finger and when he pulled her bottom lip forward, she opened her mouth to take his finger inside. As if his finger was his cock, she opened her eyes to stare at him while licking and sucking his finger.

"Take me in your mouth Mom." He whispered

There was a long pause.

"Baby..." She couldn't complete

"I want you to suck my cock, Mom" he said.

She moved her mouth away from his finger to stare down at his cock while she continued to slowly stroke him.

"Oh, Jason," she said with immense love for her son.

Then, when she looked up at him with her big, blue eyes, unsure of what's going on in his mind.

"Sweetie... is this really what you want? You can't go back from here if we cross the line, everything will change, forever." She was flooded with oceans of thoughts.

He took her hand in his own.

"Mom... I... I've wanted to... since the day I acknowledged your beauty as a woman,"...."I want to know what it feels like to have you suck me," he said.

He was so nonchalant about it, as if he was asking her to take him for ice cream. How could she say no to that?

She wasn't dreaming. He was really there with her. She really was dressed in nothing but bra and panties, and he... he was naked from the waist down.

She was still. She knew what he was going to do next. She wanted to give him back all the love he had for her. She wanted to be shrouded with his love.

He looked into her eyes as he raised himself on his legs and then lowered his hips, so his cock was almost touching her lips. It was very thick and long and very hard.

"Oh my..." she whispered, reaching with both hands to gently clasp his thickness. It was thick, long and very warm with all the excitement he was under which made her feel a little apprehensive. She had not taken one that big before. The one that she had taken of her husband had been a while.

"Are you wearing new lipstick? It makes you look delicious" He said.

She looked up at him and grinned. Carefully, raising herself in readiness for what was to come.

"It's been a long, long time since I've done this darling, but I'm pretty sure I still remember how."

He reached to hold her and eased his girthy cock towards her mouth. He shivered at the slightest of her touch.

His head was reeling as he watched her rise up and lean forward. He pushed his erection more towards her. His cock was now halfway inside her mouth.

"Mmmmm..." he whimpered.

She kissed his knob like she was taking a long, sweet lick from an ice cream cone, He shuddered, involuntarily.

"Oh, Christ!" he moaned.

The sensation of her tongue on his glans was incredible. It was way too sensitive for him. He had no control when she kissed it tilting her head to the side and raining kisses down one side of his dick and up the other.

"It's so perfect," she whispered between kisses.

He felt delirium as she bobbed her head and sucked his cock with amazing skills. It was his first blowjob and that too from his beautiful mother. She pulled him towards her and paused long enough to look right at him.

"Baby please don't come in my mouth."

With that, she wrapped her lips around his helmet again and pushed forward, allowing his cock to slide into her mouth, creating a vacuum, moving her head slowly back and forth, taking four or five inches of his cock inside. Her tongue caressed his thickness, licking and exploring, occasionally probing at the slit at the tip of his dick and around the head.

He was close to climax and the sight of his mom sucking him off was too much for him. Despite trying hard to control his emotions, he was near...

He tapped the side of her head to let her what was coming, but she never paused for some odd reason.

"I'm c... coming, mmmm," he yelled, jerking hard as his load boiled up from his testicles, and erupted into her mouth.

"Oh shit!" he screamed.

Extricating his hand from her head, he slid his arm around her shoulders and pulled her towards him. She had taken it all in her mouth and some of it was trickling out of her mouth to her chin. It was a sight to behold for him.

He kissed her temple and whispered.

"I love you, mother"

She took his face in her hands and kissed him lovingly on the mouth.

"You know I wouldn't have let any man do that..not even your dad... but you're not just any man, are you."

She smiled, touching him on the nose.

"What do I taste like?" He asked.

"Banana shake but a salty one". she said sheepishly.

She turned her face and looked up into his eyes. Ever so slowly, she closed the distance between them and pressed her lips to his. He could taste himself from her mouth. An excitement passed over him, despite just having come.

When she drew away, they were both flushed.

She touched his cheek with her fingertips and breathed, "I love you, too."

He fondled her hair.

"Brat..." she smiled. "You could have any girl honey."

"The only girl I want," he said, moving toward her again, "are you!"

He had come within a hairsbreadth of fulfilling his long-time fantasy... of seducing his mother. That's what it felt like.

"Why me?" she asked.

"What why?" he replied.

"I'm your mother, Jason," she said. "Why would you want to....do me?" She had almost said fuck me. She smiled

He looked at her with momentarily unfathomable eyes. Then, shrugging, he said: "Because you're the perfect woman for me."

"I'm your mother, Jason, much older than you" She smiled again at his sweet words. She loved how much his son desired her.

"That's all the way more appealing to me, you are older and more importantly I want you because you are my mother" he countered.

"I wouldn't have wanted you as much as I want you now had you not been my mother " He added

"You are crazy," she said. "No one can ever know about this. No one... ever... Jason. If your father ever found out, the pain would kill him."

"I understand," he said.

He didn't need any more coaxing as he moved to hold her inching his fingertips up her luscious, quivering thighs. Staring at her scantily covered bottom, he cautiously moved the material up until the hemline of her dress was on her back. Leaning back he surveyed his mother's perfect ass in her panties. He slowly removed her bra and then he removed her panties as she lifted her ass to help him remove her panties, and laid back on the blanket, staring up at him. She was naked in front of her son barring her flimsy sundress which was bunched up at her tummy. It was the first time he was looking at her vagina so closely. His mother's pussy, all bare for him to look at. She wasn't dreaming. He was there naked with her. They were both naked together. A mother naked with her son and a son naked with her mother, as far as she was concerned, right here and right now was the closest they'd ever been.

He looked at her lovingly as her clean bald hairless pussy peeked out between her thighs. His thickness filled with more blood causing it to be harder. She leaned up and kissed him. She was positioned directly under him. Wrapping her arms around his waist, she pulled him down to her. She sighed as his tongue pushed into her mouth and his hands caressed her shoulders. She slid her arms around him and couldn't believe how good her body felt pressed against his naked skin.

"Damn you're beautiful," he told her.

He was aware of her wet pussy pressing into his thigh and unable to hold back any longer, he moved down and was looking down at her.

His mom laughed and smiled up at him. He smiled back and leaning down, kissed her lips. Leaning down a little he kissed the tender flesh of her neck. She sighed contentedly and started running her fingernails across his back while he took his time licking and sucking her tanned skin. He trailed his lips down to her chest, before eagerly sucking her left nipple into his mouth. She moaned and arched her back, pushing her nipple deeper into his mouth. He brought his other hand around and started fondling her right breast.

He squeezed it gently, loving the feeling of her nipple pressing into the palm of his hand. They were both sweating, and the sensation of their bodies tangled together was better than he could ever have imagined. He felt her push on his shoulder, and looking up from her tit, he saw her smile. She pushed again, and his pulse raised as he got her meaning.

Releasing her nipple, he let his tongue trace a wet line down her soft flat stomach. He slid down her body until he was lying between her legs. Despite the fact he had cum minutes ago, his cock was already stiffening again as his face was poised less than a foot from his mother's beautiful pussy. Leaning in, he kissed the inside of her thigh and sucked her flesh gently into his mouth.

She moaned and he could feel her legs trembling against his shoulder. He took a deep breath, taking in the sweet scent of her pussy. Lifting his head from her thigh, he licked his lips at the sight of the prettiest pussy he had ever seen. She had an adorable, silky smooth and glistening pussy.

Using his fingers, he gently spread her pussy open and blew lightly on her clit. Her hips twitched, shoving her pussy towards his face. With no hesitation, he leaned in and plunged his tongue into her hot little box. Her squeal of delight caused his cock to begin to press into the blanket. He swirled his tongue around, savouring her scent and taste. Removing his tongue, he pressed his lips to her pussy and sucked hard.

She cried out and he gasped as he was rewarded with a mouthful of her delicious nectar. She put her hand on his shoulder and again he plunged his tongue inside her. Keeping it rigid, he started bobbing his head slightly. He winced as her nails dug into his shoulder, but hearing her moans was more than worth it. Slipping his tongue out, he teasingly trailed it up towards her clit. She bucked her hips and her hand shifted to his hair, urging him to reach her sweet spot. Wanting to take his time, and impress her, show her he wasn't an impatient kid, he gently flicked his tongue through the folds of her pussy. She groaned, and he felt her pussy pressed firmly into his face as her legs tensed around him.

"Ohhh don't tease baby... please... it's been so long!"

Spurred on by her plea, He swirled his tongue around her clit, then fastening his lips to her swollen button, sucked it into his mouth.

"Oh yes!" She exclaimed as he started sucking her clit in and out of his mouth.

Sliding his hand up, he plunged two fingers into her slippery slit and started pumping them in and out. She moaned and began rocking her hips against his thrusting fingers. He started sucking her clit faster, and harder, his lips making smacking sounds, as he released her clit, and then sucked it back in again. She was now making soft whimpering noises that had him as hard as he had been before, and he could feel her legs trembling. He pumped his fingers harder into her, amazed at how tight she was, and wondering what it was going to feel like around his throbbing cock.

She let out a long shuddering moan and started bucking her hips harder against his tongue and fingers. Taking a chance, he slid a third finger into her pussy, and shoved them in as deep as he could. His mom raised her legs and, bracing her soft feet on his shoulders, lifted her hips into his face. She gasped each time he sucked her clit into his mouth.

"Oh, Oh," she moaned. "Oh, honey just a little more! I..."

Sucking her clit into his mouth, he caught it between his teeth and gave it a gentle nip. She let out a long loud wail and started bucking her hips wildly into his face. Wrapping his arms around her thighs, he held his face tightly to her pussy and continued to tongue her clit. She was thrusting her hips into his fingers hard enough to make a wet squishing sound and continued to let out loud squeals of delight as she ground her pussy into his face.

Her loud cries were turning into soft whimpers and her hips began to slow down.

He could feel her juices dripping out around his fingers and slid them from her pussy. He released her clit and again plunged his tongue into her gushing pussy. She cried out, and he moaned as his mouth was filled with her sticky fluid. For a final time, he felt her legs push hard against his shoulders, and then with a soft sigh, she slid her legs from his shoulders, her entire body going limp.

She couldn't hold the state of her son, who was looking at her like a ravenous beast waiting for its prey. He reached for her and cupped her breasts. She tried to cover her breast to salvage whatever her negligible maternal guilt was left but he gently removed her hands and continued. No protest came from her as he continued to form circles around her nipple. He extended his left arm between her thighs and tried reaching for her sacred place. She moaned for a moment at his touch.

"Honey, we are out in the open, somebody might see us" She said

"Mom... No one is here expect us...and even if someone comes, I don't care.. I love you, I want you and I want to make love to you. As far as Peter and dad are concerned they don't have to know about us." He said looking intently in her eyes.

"I love you too baby, you make me feel like a woman " She replied.

"Mom...I can't live without you. I don't need any other girl but you. All I want is you. I dream of you every night alone in my bed. I don't care if dad comes to know about this. He is a good father but he has never been a loving partner" he said in one breath.

He saw tears rolling down her cheek.

She knew how much her son wanted her and she loved him more than anything in this world. She enjoyed every moment they shared right there in the middle of the campsite. This was her child whom she loved the most. He has been the most loving, kind and obedient to her. He was there for her when nobody cared for her happiness and all he wanted in return was to love her. She was overwhelmed by the love he had for her and She wanted to give herself to him. To permit him to go there where nobody has gone except her husband.

"Jason I am letting you do this just for today and you will forget what happened," She said looking into his eyes.

"Mmm...Mom, you are the best mom in the world" "....I can't thank you enough for what you have given me today ".

He rose to his knees and looked down at her, he was between her thighs and his cock was pointing directly at her dripping pussy. He stayed there unsure of what to do when his mom whispered.

"Jason... sweetheart..." she said.

"Oh, look at that! It's the most beautiful pussy I have ever laid my eyes upon mom" He said.

Jason did get to enter her a little while earlier but he wanted more. He wanted to enter her as deep as he could, as hard as he could and as long as his body would allow. He wanted to fuck his mom, adequately and satisfactorily. He wanted to quench his thirst for lust for his mother. He also wanted to provide perfect happiness and joy to his mom. To make her blissfully content. He knew that she has not been loved the way she deserved. He wanted to give her that 'love'.

"Mom, do you realise what I am going to do to you?.... I am going to touch your soul...I am going to fuck you and make you feel heavenly" He said with a smile.

Looking up at him, she asked softly,

"Yes, I know...Are you ready to make your dreams come true, honey?"

"Yessssss Mom, I have waited impatiently for this since last night," he said as he stared down at her gorgeous body spread out before him.

"You have no shame honey, orchestrating to...to...fuck your own mother" She teased him.

"I wish I could take you last night mom" He grinned.

"You are incorrigible " she slapped his shoulder playfully.

Her tits were covered with a sheen of sweat, and all he wanted was to have them in his mouth again.

"Then what are you waiting for?" She teased him.

Raising by his knees, he moved closer to her. She slid herself down so that her pussy was just under his cock. Grabbing it, she pulled him towards her, sliding his cock along the length of her slippery pussy.

"Oh, man" he cried.

Her pussy was incredible...warm, wet and tighter than he had dreamt. The swollen lips of her womanhood rubbed against his pubic region as she rolled her hips, circulating her motions as he was buried deep inside her. He had had sex before and had felt his fair share of women, but this was on a whole other planet. It was his mother's pussy.

He started sliding the tip along her soft folds. He had a thick and long cock. He was bigger than his dad, she thought.

"Go ahead, but easy honey. It's been a while for me since someone has... " She said softly.

She paused, thinking of the size of his huge erection.

"Are you ready for more?" He asked, smiling.