Crossing the Forbidden Boundary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed softly, reaching up and pulling him down to her.

"You're huge baby" She whispered with little scepticism about his huge girth. She was both excited and afraid at the same time.

"Baby, please go slow" She said again.

Placing the head of his dick at the edge of her lips, he pushed his hips forward, and slowly entered his mother. They both gasped as his hard flesh slipped deep into her tight pussy.

"Oh, Jesus!" She groaned as he pushed more of his cock inside of her.

He groaned as well, straining to not give in to the desire to drive his cock hard into her. Instead, he eased himself in a little further and was rewarded with another groan.

"Oh, you feel so good!".... "love you. Just take me.. I'm yours." She whispered.

He couldn't believe it. It was surreal for him. He couldn't believe that he was indeed fucking his mother. His loving, graceful and beautiful mother. He realised how much love she has for him and that she has given him the ultimate gift a mother can give to her son.

She moaned as he went in a little more, then looked him in the eye.

"Go ahead baby, all the way in,"... "I love you more than anything," she said.

He pushed the rest of his cock into her and moaned at the look of pleasure on her face as he filled her tight pussy. He pulled out halfway and slowly thrust himself back into her.

His cock throbbed violently inside of her cunt. He was doing it, fulfilling his fantasy of really fucking a gorgeous MILF, and the fact that it was his actual Mom too made it all the more pleasurable.

"Hmm, yeah honey... nice and slow." She said

Wrapping his arms around her thighs, he started moving his hips, pumping his cock slowly in and out of his mother's cunt. She sighed each time he entered her. He expected to wake up any moment, to find it was all a dream.

"This is the best birthday gift ever a mother could get from her...." She whispered

Her words cut off when he grabbed her ankles and lifting her legs, drove his long cock hard and deep into her sopping wet pussy.

"Oh, babyyyy!" She cried out

"I am going to give you what dad could not mom" He said

"Oh honey, it feels amazing, your cock feels amazing, arghh" She cried in pleasure

Her pleasurable moans sent a thrill though him and spreading her legs as wide as he could he entered deep into her. The forbidden line had been crossed and at this point the only thing he cared about was to fuck his beautiful mother.

She was moaning loudly each time he slammed his cock inside her.

'This couldn't be real,' he thought.

He started pumping his hips in a slow steady rhythm. He was glad he had already cum, so that he could enjoy taking his time.. fucking her forbidden pussy. Beneath him, she looked amazing. Just like in his dreams her eyes were closed, and her lips parted, moaning softly each time he pushed into her. Her perfect rose-coloured nipples were hard, and her tits themselves were swaying back and forth as he thrust into her. Bending his head, he started tonguing her nipple as he continued to slide his cock in and out of her incredible pussy.

He took in the rare sight of his long thick cock plunging deep into her bald smooth pussy. She was so wet that his cock was glistening, and he could hear a wet sucking sound each time he slipped it out of her.

"Oh yes," she cooed. "Oh honey, you are being so good to me!"..."This feels so right...so good".

She kissed him eagerly, her lips pressing hard against his. She opened her mouth, and he felt her tongue dart in between his lips. They both sighed as their lips slid across each other and their tongues teased the inside of their mouths. Sliding her hands around his neck, she tugged him down to her.

"Come here, honey," she whispered in his ear. "Nice and close, I want to feel all of you."

She slid his arms beneath her shoulders and let his weight go. He sighed at the sensation of her nipples, and sweaty body pressed against him. She wrapped her legs around his hips, drawing him even deeper into her. He was thrusting slowly, and after a couple of minutes, she began moving her hips, matching his strokes. His face was nuzzled into her neck, and he started gently kissing the flesh just beneath her ear.

This was better than he could have ever imagined!

He had been with several girls, but none had ever felt this good!

He started thrusting his hips harder into her, but she said softly in his ear.

"Slow baby, take your time and just love me."

They both cried out in ecstasy, as with one more thrust, his cock exploded. She let out a low moan as she felt the warm stream of cum shoots deep inside. He gasped as she started slamming her hips into him even harder while holding him close to her. Although he had cum not long ago, he didn't think he would ever stop cumming!

They both groaned as with every thrust he sprayed more of his cum into her.

"Oh, honey!" She purred in his ear as he continued to paint the inside of her pussy.

"Oh, that is so nice!" he let out a pitiful-sounding whimper as his cock gave up the last few drops it had and slumped down on top of her, breathing hard.

"Easy honey," she whispered in his ear as she started running her fingers through his thick blond hair. "Just relax and enjoy."

His breathing started to slow, and he rolled over. Holding his face between her hands, she kissed him long and hard on his lips.

After several moments, she finally broke the kiss and slid her hands down his back to his ass. Suddenly, she grabbed hold of his ass, roughly digging her fingernails into his skin.

"Make love to me Jason, hard and deep, all night long," she growled digging her long sharp nails into his ass harder.

"All night long," she repeated as she lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist.

"Fuck me...FUCK YOUR MOTHER ALL NIGHT LONG," she urged him.

"I'll be happy replacing dad in your bed mom if you permit me...He shouldn't treat you like this" He said.

*****************

"Mom"? Jason said.

"Yeah Baby" she replied

"I want to take you again but differently this time," He said

His mom could not read him. She looked at him waiting on him to clarify what he said.

"I want to take you from behind this time, I had always wanted to take you from behind." He said.

she smiled softly laying back down on her side.

"You know I'll always give you anything you need."... She paused and then said "But Honey, you are so huge, it will rip me apart " She said with abashed smiled

The end.

**************