All Comments on 'Crossing the Line'

by raeflynn78

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Will there be more?

Detailed, clear, we'll written and beautifully crafted. All I can ask is will there be more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

From my perspective this is exceptionally well written, it started off as an explosion between the two characters and turned into something very erotic. Then with the follow on the next morning it turned to brutality. The sex was close enough to rape that it didn’t make a difference to me.

I can understand the MC culture to a degree, from your intro this is a second generation MC family, she’s grown up in that environment and can accept what happened as being a part of their “natural order”. In that light what he said was correct that the rest of the club needed to know she had been punished otherwise he would loose respect. Still the rational part of me says “fuck no”.

Looking in from the outside I absolutely hate the misogyny, it’s quite literally a different world and unless people accept that they aren’t likely to enjoy this type of story. Women are very often treated incredibly badly like disposable gang fuck toys and yet somehow they put up with it, if they’re even given a choice. Obviously in this instance that observation can’t fairly be applied because there isn’t enough information to make that call.

Incredibly powerful writing! Frankly it made me wonder if this is a scene is an excerpt that you’re testing from a novel in progress.

Thanks for sharing, definitely looking forward to reading more of your writing.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous