Crossing the Line with Sam Ch. 03

Story Info
Sam explaining his encouter after getting caught by stepbro.
7.9k words
4.25
7.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story so far: Samson and his step brother George are in an intimate sexual relationship. One day Sam caught having sex with Geo's old friend Jonny. Sam explained they kissed one day and another day he gave Jonny oral pleasure. Jonny invites Sam to his apartment to spend time together. Chapter 3:4, Breaking the shackles

Geo stamped his fists hard on the table. His eyes burned in fury. He grinded his teeth in disappointment. His face turned red in anger.

"Are you out of your fuckin mind Sam?" He shouted as I looked down gently sobbing.

"Please forgive me Geo, it happened all of a sudden." I tried to explain stuttering gently.

My sound trembled in fear.

"Bullshit! I can't believe it," he yelled again.

"Please try to understand Geo. I was confused," I tried to persuade him jolting my body gently peeping at his furious face.

"Understand what Sam?" he screamed jerking his hands hard on the table.

"First, kissing now this," he shredded in anguish.

"Please, don't scream, Geo" I plead in distress.

"How could you Sam, right in front of me," he yelled louder.

"Please don't yell at me, I beg you." I literally started weeping in disgust.

"I just couldn't stop myself. I was teased so long...." I tried to explain as I shed tears slowly.

I could not find a way to explain my situation to Geo. I looked down sobbing in shame. I failed to convince the only person that actually understands me.

"But still, it's so absurd!" he paused.

"You sucked him in front of me," he screamed.

Swaying my body to and fro in agony, I keep on weeping like a kid.

"I'm sorry Geo, please..." I wailed.

Geo responded erratically grunting and roaring.

"And you agreed to meet him," he grunted again.

"Wait..., you didn't go, right? "He asked me anxiously for a favorable response from me.

"The next day, right Sugar?" he earned for a pleasing reply from me.

I sat there swaying in nervousness and embarrassment. I feared to reply him. I sobbed felt an aching sensation right in my heart. I was hurting Geo like never before.

"Did you?" he taunted me to reply.

I had no choice or intention to lie to Geo anymore. I was unintentionally hurting him. I gently looked towards his face. He was heaving wrath. I slowly waved my head accepting my visit with Jonny. His response was so hurting. I wept again gently.

"Tell me, what happened there!" he demanded.

"Please don't! "I requested him to stop wounding himself.

I bit my lips in shame and humiliation. Even though he knows what would have happened, he forced me to hear all from my transgressed mouth.

"Tell me now, don't stop!" he commanded again.

"Why Geo? I already hurt you," I tried to calm him down.

"Yea you did, and I want to hear it," he repeated.

"There is supposed to be no secrets between us remember?" he taunted me again.

I stood silent lurking on to his eyes swaying my head accepting his words.

Sunday afternoon I was at Jonny's apartment. I slipped Geo's eyes and told Annie that I'm meeting a friend. Jonny waited in his room patiently as I walked in opening the door. I wore a sleepwear similar to what he was wearing. It looked more like a gown with a wide knot around the waist. He was sitting on his freshly made mattress over his folded legs in half lotus. There was no bed and the huge mattress was on the floor.

"Sit down." he politely invited me to his pallet.

I accepted climbing over the mattress and sat opposite to him on my folded legs in seiza.

"Is it comfortable?" he checked me as I nudged my fingers over the cotton gown.

"Hmm" I nodded my head.

I felt wobbly as the mattress was really soft and jumpy.

"Do you need anything?" he looked around his room impatiently and asked me nicely.

"No nothing, I'm fine" I replied pleasantly.

"Okay" he relied.

We faced some difficulty in starting up a casual conversation.

"Thank you for coming, it means a lot to me," he said.

I nodded my head accepting his gratitude. I felt a bit jumpy. I was nervous when I left home. I was frightened when I met him. I was clueless when I talked to him. But now inside his closed room I felt peaceful.

"Sam, can I say something?" he asked.

"You don't have to be so formal Jonny, speak freely," I suggested calmly.

"Do you like me?" he asked nervously.

"Don't be silly" I giggled after a few seconds pause.

"Why else I will be here?" I asked him back chuckling.

"I like you a lot, have been looking forward for this long," he explained.

"Actually, you give me sleepless nights Jonny," I replied joyfully.

Jonny was making me blush in front of him. He looked cuter when he praised me. I smiled gently biting my lips together. I felt oxytocin grew in me.

"Are you ready?" he asked calmly.

I just looked at him and managed to yield a nervous gentle smile.

"Let's, do it!" Jonny suddenly grabbed my hand.

I looked back at him Jonny nervously. I was feeling the strain in my chest.

"Promise me, you won't hurt me..." I asked him gently mumbling looking down in shame then I slowly lifted my chin up to see his glowing face.

"Don't worry." he assured gently moving forward closer to me.

I didn't reply. I nervously looked at Jonny as he progressed closer and closer to me. Then I locked my eyes on his face. Inches away from his charming face my heart pumped high for his bliss. I gently bowed my head and he pressed his lips against mine. I closed my eyes and felt the warmth of his breath busting on to my mouth. Our lips smacked gently. Widening his jaws his tongue pieced inside my mouth thru my lips and teased my lips. I was heating up slowly as I spread my lips wider licking his tongue with mine inside my hungry mouth. He wrapped his hands around me and pulled my body closer to him. I tasted his drool smearing my cherry lips and I loved it. I stroked my hands gently on my shoulders and I opened my lips wider as his tongue started plucking my lips and wet juicy tongue. Our lips smacked harder and faster and then he gently moved back from me.

Breathing fast Jonny sighed looking at me as I opened my eyes. His hand cautiously came close to my chest and he gently fondled my right melon. I looked down on his hand and watched him pressing my melon softly feeling its poise. I looked back at him anxiously. I mildly bit my lower lip pulling back in my mouth as I felt his hand pressing down my softy. We locked our eyes once again and smooched.

Jonny's hand started to caress my chest as he sucked my lips one after other. I had no intention to stop his action at that time. I let him do where his desire takes. His left hand also joined in mocking my melons. My softies got soft handlings from him and we smooched intensely. We paused again for a second letting his hands feel my melon's softness.

Jonny slowly pulled my gown top v cut from my chest and revealed my left mount. He jerked my left melon in his hand. He made impossible for me to hold on to my current posture. I gently gagged as my body slipped down from my legs. Then looking down on to my melons, he spread my gown top revealing my naked melons in front of him.

I was really shy for having bigger and plump chest. Geo was forbidden from handling my melons. I was worried as they bred like that of teen misses. I was afraid one day I may need to wear a bra hidden under my cloth. In fact, we had costume nights many times. I have tried on many girl clothes on me, Geo brought from many places. So, I knew my bra-panty size correctly based on those crossdressing days.

It's been long since I had a remarkable boob teasing like this. It was like I forgot its sensations and Jonny just triggered it up again. Sitting close in his lap Jonny dragged down my gown all the way on my waist. My body was trembling in front of his eyes. He just could not resist feeling my melons again. He played with my softies like kid with a toy. I failed to realize I was jiggling my body and moaning gently. When he rubbed his fingers around the halo of my boobs, I felt Goosebumps all over me. My nipples got stiffened.

It took only a matter of seconds as Jonny drew down his face on to my chest. He gently scooped my right melon in his hand. I jerked my body slightly moaning, his juicy tongue swiped over it really slow. He sucked my right boob and kept his right hand squeezing the other one wildly. My boobies were turning red. I blushed and whined in shame and anxiety. It always felt strange sense the tongue over my naked nipple. Even if I restrained Geo from playing with my tits, I loved his gentle tickles on them during our play time.

I moaned continuously as his mouth started swapping between my melons sucking them wildly. My cock started to feel breathless inside my brief. I twitched my hips in pleasure. Teasing them together he came close to my and silenced my moans by kissing me. His right hand freed my boob as our hungry lips smacks on each other sucking then together. I grunted in thrill.

Jonny's hand moved down on my thighs and he pulled back my gown, flashing my right thigh. He then gently stroked his hand over my naked loin. His hand quickly crept on to my undies and pressed on to my crotch. Exposing my underwear fully he moved back the gown from my thighs. His hand rubbed over my private, gently rubbing my already heaved erection. I leaned further on to his body as his fingers jerked my cock hard over my undies, while his left hand keeps on squeezing my left bosom under my arm. My whole body started shivering as his fingers teased me down there.

He started kissing over my back. Then he suddenly dragged me on to his body facing away from him. He made me spread my thighs wide. Holding one hand beneath my left thigh he slowly rubbed over my erection. I bowed back in thrill slanting my head close to his head. I twisted my head towards him and parted my lips for another kiss. I moaned gently like a girl feeling my cock throbbing on his touches. He teased my left boob again keeping his right hand down on me. We kept on smooching and I kept on yelping softly.

Then I felt his hand getting inside my tight brief. Trembling in his arms I felt his fingers over my shivering cock. I leaned forward looking down at his hand teasing over my ball bag crawling beneath my undies. His fingers didn't stop on my balls. It moved further deep. His finger sneaked below my loins gently and rubbed against my butt joint. I rustled in his hands mercilessly as his fingers jolted inside my undies.

I was not expecting Jonny to touch my bunghole like that. Not that I like it but he filled my mind with expectations. Touching there actually means something else always. Your hands reach where your desires take you. That's what I learned from my little know-hows so far. His hand really made me leak viscous liquid from my cock. It felt like he is making me cum. He was rubbing my cock fiercely and I was approaching my tipping point. Thankfully he slowed down, before I beg him to stop. He kissed my neck. I moved down falling on to the mattress like a cloth.

As I laid facing down on the futon, Jonny pulled up my gown from behind up to my back. I leaned back looking at him and watched him bowing down on to my ass and gently pecked on my bun cheek. I folded up my left leg moving wide as he exposed my rump further moving my brief. His face was right above me and he kissed my soft voluptuous ass. His lips touched all over my buns. I was not able to see him but I can feel his ravening wet tongue liking and sweeping over my cushion. Grabbing on to my thighs he licked my bum all over. I giggled swaying my hips. He was robbing my senses.

I lifted my head tuning back. He suddenly looked me up, came closer to me and kissed. His smooches began gaining a sudden energy surge as I felt it hard to intertwine my lips with his. Then moving down back looking right at me he dragged my undies down. I rested my head down peeking at him watching my undies getting pulled away thru my legs. My booty was heaved up naked as my left leg was pushed forward and bent.

Jonny held his hands on to my legs and slowly turned towards him, as I was poised holding up my torso. Bowing down between my thighs his tongue buzzed over my erected cock. I twitched my hips as his tongue tip buzzed over my little one. He looked up on my face feeling my sudden jerk of hips. We just looked at each other and I couldn't say anything. I just breathed deep watching him going down on me. I moaned and giggled in joy as he put my erection in his mouth. I quivered and jolted my hips in disarray. I really didn't think that as a good idea.

I really get restless when Geo takes my cock in his mouth. I felt it tingly and funny. I liked to play with it with hand rather than getting sucked off. I lie back spreading my thighs in front of him. I grunted continuously as he sucks me down immaturely. He slurped my cock in his mouth holding on to my thighs. Then suddenly he moved down again.

Sweeping his tongue over my hairless crotch, Jonny slides it over my ball bag, and farther. His tongue slipped down and gently touched my rear entry. My whole body shivered again. I lifted up my head and looked down in shock. A thought bomb once again blasted in my head. He started licking my entrance, poking his tongue tip right on the money. His wet tongue licked all over pink entrance calm and shameless. I love the feeling of warm tender tongue teasing my hole slit.

Geo likes it too. So, we used to have rim jobs during out love making sessions. Jonny suddenly reminded me of Geo. I leaned back my head down and enjoyed his tongue tossing the ridges of my pucker. I could not hide my joy. It was tickling me. I grunted responding to his tongue's thrusts and jolts. Suddenly he moved his head up once again I lifted my head up again and watched him putting my cock in his hand. He gently started jerking my cock in his hand. I heaved my hips dragging my body to the edge of the mattress. I felt my cock oozing juice drooling on to his tight grip.

"STOP!" finally I yelled losing all my control.

Suddenly he paused.

"Please... slow down." I gasped in between my deep grunts.

I laid flat on the bed slowly hissing. Jonny's finger poked at my rear entry door. I felt his finger gently pressed down and immerse thru my ass opening. I twisted my body in agony. It felt tight but entered rather easily. His fingers were already covered in my juice making his insertion rather easy. He twisted his finger in side my cave and pushed forward. I jolted my hips in disbelief. I pulled myself up towards him groaning high.

My forehead touched bowing down on to his head. His finger curled inside my ass making me horny as hell. I parted my lips in thrill. He kissed me passionately. Holding my right hand on the mattress and left hand around his shoulder I sucked his thick lips gently twirling my hips. I appreciated his way of prepping me. He had some rooky experience in ass fingering or he tried to learn watching some porn for sure. His finger tremor inside my ass so fast, I leaned back again twisting my torso. Suddenly, he bowed down again and took my swaying erection on to his mouth. I jiggled my loins uncontrollably feeling all the nerves around my hips getting elevated. As soon as I felt my pink hole widening with his second finger piecing in, I groaned so loud he forced himself letting me off his riveting grasp.

"Slowdown, please...." I whispered breathing high.

"I will cum!" I cautioned my excitement level.

I was freed from Jonny's hands and mouth. I watched him slowly crawling over me.

"So Sexy!" he mumbled looking at my alluring eyes shining in delight.

I received Jonny's hungry sooty lips right on my lips. Sucking his lips, I swept my own juice from his creamed beak. I hugged him tight as he gently pulled me towards him and lifted me on to his lap. I pushed myself climbing over his lap, pushing my hand back wrapping other hand over his shoulder. I placed my creamy thighs over his firm thighs, kissed him wild clasping on to his body tight. I gently jolted my hips letting my cock grind between my belly and his abs. He pulled down his gown from his torso, exposing his upper body for me. I naively aided him to remove it thru his hands.

Jonny continued kissing me hard on my lips, as his hands sneaked beneath my gown and squeezed my creamy ass cheeks. His hands were completely under my gown and kept on clutching my bum, as I softly quivered my crotch in his thighs. I wished him unknot the gown and rip it off from me and that is exactly what he did.

Bringing his hands in between our grinding bodies he untied the knot and opened the gown, making it slide down from my body. I was absolutely stripped. His warm gasp gushed on to my face hard. He hugged me tight on to his chest and started smooching me harder. My soft little melons pressed hard on to his strong wide chest. I moaned gasping for air as my hips crushed against his throbbing waist. I felt so thrilled when my naked skin touched against this robust body. I conversed my joy thru my lips and tongue sucking them had and fast.

My hands roamed around Jonny's body. His back his arms his chest everywhere my fingers teased down as we kept on our juicy wet smooching. I had to admit I was so horny. I desired pulling out his meat stuck between my thighs and ride his brain out. But I strained hard to ease down my sensations. I was not sure about getting bottomed for him, not yet. I slowly moved back and crawled back from his thighs. I stared down on his crotch feeling his boner itching to get treated.

Jonny unfastened his gown really fast. I moved further back between his thighs. I looked at his eyes and they were so anxious just like yesterday. Looking on to his face suddenly made me a bit shy. I managed to smile mildly. I bowed back on to his faced and kissed him again. Getting slowly on to my knees I rubbed over the waistband of his tight black underwear. He gradually leaned back on to his palms firmly pressed down. His knees folded back and spread wide in front of me. Bent forward, I get hold on to his brief from top and pulled it opened.

In a split second his throbbing erection flexed out from his brief and pointed right towards my head. Holding on to his brief pulling down I slowly moved my mouth closer on to his trembling dick. Slowly I opened my mouth wide and took his warm cock right in. Jerking down gently I pushed his juicy wet cock inside my mouth. He grunted gently as I clasped my lips around his member. Gradually moving my head to and fro, I started sucking his warm meat.

"So good!" he commended gently.

I rolled my mouth around Jonny's cock slurping it inside. I made his cock slip out of my mouth and watched it waving trembling in the air. I stick out my tongue and put his cock back in sliding it over my tongue skulking through my lips. I started to sway my head around his cock allowing it to dig in deeper on to my throat. I slurped his precum wetting all over its folds. He was getting so excited, he slowly pushed himself up on the knees and pulled down his brief, while I kept on sucking his juicy meat.

Jonny swiftly pulled his undies through his thighs holding his erection. I tried to keep his cock in my mouth but it slipped out obviously. He pulled his undies thru his legs and removed it completely. I waited down resting on my thighs spreading wide looking at him my tongue extended out in air. He panted hard and held his erection on his hand. He poised back again closing his heaving dick bringing towards my mouth. I quietly smiled and opened my mouth wider. He pushed his cock inside my mouth slowly.

My hands were on the mattress and my body started to feel the chill. My boobs gently swayed down as I rolled my tongue over his cock tip and swallowed its head. I worked my mouth deep on his cock swinging my head on to his erection. I sucked down deep on his warm meat making him moan in pleasure. The clucking sound of his cock plunging inside my drooling mouth started to get loud and steady.