Crossing the Line with Sam Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his right hand sneaking down on to my chest. My swaying right boob started feeling his fingers compressions. He slowly squeezed and poked my boob. I gently slowed down my head and gently pushed his cock deeper and deeper. I let my jaw adjust its motion slowly slipping thru my wet tongue. I squeezed his dick so far until I felt its head tightly pressed against the top of my mouth. I softly hit my nose tip against his abdomen. Keeping his cock in that state, I swung my head softly on to left and right rocking his cock tight. I slowly moved back my head only after I felt like choking a bit. I pulled back his cock out of my gob and sucked its tip. I gently grunted along him. Rocking back my head again I took his riveting cock deep in my throat. I might want to go further deep but that was the limit I could go on him. He suddenly held his juicy slimy cock in his hand as I pulled back from my groveling mouth.

"Amazing!" he grunted softly.

I may not be a pro, but I wanted to present Jonny with my blowing skills. My pride does not allow me to act naïve any more. I took his cock once again in my mouth and sucked hard and fast. This time he snarled continuously and I felt like his cock is vibrating in me. I slurped his meat feeling all the salty slimy lubes leaking on my mouth. I moaned faster as his cock blasted faster in my mouth, making my head pull back on each thrust. His cock gets licked and sucked all over its reddish head.

"Sam..." he gently screamed my name touching over my shoulders.

I pulled back my head smacking my lips on the cock tip. Jonny leaned down and kissed me suddenly. His hands fondled my thighs as our lips sucked and smooched in pleasure. He then tightly held my thighs and gently pulled me towards him. I was taken my surprise. I opened up my legs pushed on to his sides. Snugging his hands beneath my waist, he pulled me towards his legs all of a sudden. I felt like I was falling. I pressed my hand back on the mattress. He leaned over me and kissed me again. I folded my knees up and felt his thighs between them. He kissed me, pushed me further down on the mattress. I laid flat sucking back his lips passionately.

I was feeling the rush of blood all over my body. I was trembling with excellent and anxiety. He lifted his head once staring on to my eyes. He was blooming in anticipation. I started to feel his virility falling over me. His hands were pushed down on to my sides. He curved back once again and took my lips on to his hungry mouth. I sucked him back licking his juicy tongue and imbibing it.

I was feeling his erection rubbing against my cock. He leaned back looking right at me and started to jerk his cock. He moved further back spread my thighs wide. He rubbed his cock against my balls. Our eyes never been stolen from each other. He brushed his cock further down and slowly placed at the rear door entry. He never told me his desire to butt fuck me. I was never really sure about his intensions on taking my ass. But now at that moment our eyes stared on each other, he conversed to me that he is going to take his cock dive in to my tender bunghole.

It was not the easiest penetration. It felt a bit rushed as Jonny found it difficult to maneuverer his cock inside my tight little bum slit. His cock was lube up well and my ass also got some sloppy treatments. But I knew I was not exactly ready for his cock.

In the beginning, when me and Geo tried our first anal penetration. It felt like burning. There were no real preps of knowledge. We just tried to enact something that we saw in porn. It resulted in uncanny pain and I yelled shivering my ass in pain. He was so afraid after that he promised me we won't try it again. But then again, the topic came in to our intimate conversations and I decided to learn more about how to get ready for a cock in ass. Then I leaned it needs proper lubrication and familiarization with the senses and pressure that it creates during penetration.

So first I tried it out with my fingers. They I tried out vegetables and house hold toys. Slowly I started to get the joy of having something stuck in my ass during out sessions. Then one day I surprised him by taking his cock in my ass. That was the best day of my sex life. That was the day actually things started to heat up between me and Geo. An ass needs proper stretching of muscles lots of lubrication and proper relaxation and fingering before engaging in to coitus.

In current situation some of the preps did covered but I was not absolutely sure about my readiness. I can say no but I didn't want to say it. I want Jonny's dick in my ass, that was something I was sure about. I was not supposed to be an expert in this. If I say lube it more or made it bit more stretched and relaxed will obviously make him recognize that I am not unknown to things. In fact, that will make me an experienced bottom which I don't want him to realize that time. So, it was my own decision to act naïve and keep silent and play along.

While Jonny pressed his cock on to my rear hole and jerked its tip inside, I felt the split. He pushed and kept on pushing his waist against my ass. My hips were literally shivering. It felt like my loins going to rip apart. It was really scary. I didn't show it on my face but I was eating up pain. He slowly leaned towards me. I felt his cock sliding forward tightly through my back channel. I grabbed on to his shoulder and looked at his grieving face. He was feeling his cock compressing inside my ass too.

A condom could have made it much easier. I never thought of it. I was not even realizing that he is pressing his raw meat in my ass. He twitched his hips back pulling his cock retrieve form me suddenly, I moaned in pain leaning my head back. He pushed his cock once again inside my ass. I stretched my hands down from his waist to his hip and felt the force of jerking. My left hand curled over back of his neck. I looked back and he was on to my face. He kissed me passionately.

Jonny pressed down his body gradually on my ass. I snuggled my hands over his back as his hips pressed deep in to my ass. My oozing erection and ball sack got squeezed between our bellies. Keeping his lips locked on to mine his hips started to heave up and down. I moaned on to his mouth each time his cock crawled inside my ass. His hips started to jolt his erection back and forth making his dick move much faster than anticipated. I sucked his lips hard as I started less stinging inside me. I roamed my hands around his back and kept on sucking lips together.

I started to let my fear go gradually. He started to creep on to me pulling his head back. I slowly lifted my legs in the air and tugged them on to his waist. Quickly lifting my body, he pushed me back on to the top of the mattress. My head rested on the pillow not for long. Spreading my thighs again he started to hammer his cock deep in my ass.

"Gently!" I hissed lifting my head up in concern.

I lay back as Jonny now got the idea of how it feels and how far he can take his cock deep in me.

"Feel so tight," He whispered staring at my eyes.

Hearing my loud moan Jonny pushed his cock once again deep in to my greasing ass. More than half of his piston was already inside my bum hole. He was pushing and pulling slowly to understand the reach of my cave depth. I just stared up on his face as I saw him looking down on his cock taking a wild dive. He pressed my right boob and squeezed it hard as his hips rocked my bottom slowly. He stared at me once again as he pushed his cock intensely. I opened my mouth wider and wider as his cock crawled beneath me deeper and deeper.

Jonny bent down slowly and teased me to lift myself up. I pushed myself lifting my back and pressed my voracious lips on to his lips. Grabbing his hand behind my back he pushed me towards him. I managed to curl on to his body, keep on sucking our lips. Putting my hand around his neck I slowly started bumping my ass probing over his throbbing member. His cock really went crawl up to me and started hitting my inner boundary wall, beyond which there were no way in. That was the moment I started to feel my ass, free from the initial stings completely.

Now his cock was moving inside my as pretty smooth and fairly tight. His cock gets bigger as it moved from head to base. So as his cock pierced in tightly rubbing my entrance it gave me intense heat and pleasure. I started feeling the warmth filling inside me. I started to enjoy the play forgetting everything else around me. Holding down my hand to one side of the mattress and the other hand around his shoulder I kissed him moaning in between as I slowly yanked my hips letting his dick have a pleasant joy ride. I tried to keep my composure swinging between my hands supporting myself from falling back. His hand was wrapped around me and my cock got a pretty decent rubbing in between.

Jonny took his hand on to my tiny chest mouth and began squeezing my right one in his sweaty palm. I just couldn't control my veins as I hugged him tight with my both hands and took full control of the ride all by myself. Gently lifting my hips from his thighs a few inches up, I started riding his dick roaring right thru my middle. He just couldn't let me take over the ride as he swiftly blasted his hip, holding his hands back on the mattress, gently twisting back. His abdomen started to blast on to my ball bag and his thighs thudded on to the back of my thighs. His waist was pretty swift and athletic. The way he flipped his waist on to me was so agile, I had to look back from my crotch to his glowing face and express my generous admiration. His blasts made me panic for a moment. I felt his cock piercing down my creamy bottom furiously.

My melons started swaying so fast it felt like ripping off from my body. I was jealous of supple athletic boys like my Geo just for this reason. They are so flexible and effortless in continuing on a single posture, repeating a physical act time after time after time. I just could not take his hammering any more like this. The boy yesterday jerked off in my mouth, just in few minutes, he will be dropping his warm load inside me.

"Please, slow down..." I plead helplessly hugging on to his body.

Jonny suddenly slowed down his thrusts making me gaging for some air. He changed in to slow deeper thrust from fast once quickly responding to my yelling. Holding on to my back, he made me lie once again on the mattress. Between my parted thighs swinging in the air, he sucked down on to my lips and restarted his probing with the same intensity and speed.

"Slow down Jon..., please go gentle," These were some of my pleas that went in vein as he rocked his cock in and out of my ass furiously.

My whole body shuddered and oscillated in the mattress. I just couldn't control my growling as my boobs begged for some amity. He showed no sign of slowing down or peaking. I let my head fall out of the mattress on to the pillow. His head closed down near to my neck. His hands were on the sides of my belly. He just began a continuous thirty seconds nonstop hammering rocking my hips swing violently on the futon. He lifted up his head and looked at me moaning and grunting.

I lifted my head up for a swift moment then I let go of fall back again, as he just didn't slow down. Then suddenly he gave me hard poke inside my ass felt like he is going to tear open my back-channel walls and creep beyond. I moaned so loud in pain, he just eased down on me. I panted so deep and loud, my whole body sweated in the workout. He just slowed down and doesn't really stopped his waist from softly squeezing his prick down.

"Slow down tiger," I pecked his chin and head whispering slowly.

"Sam., it felt so good!" he bowed down on to by face and we smooched.

Jonny's waist slowly jerked up and down tight on to my belly, my erection felt like aching for a blast off. I really craved for some breather as he kept his strokes gentle. We sucked our lips again and pushed my tongue in to his mouth I sucked his tongue and slurped the drools. His mouth suddenly drew back on to my chest and took my left booby in him mouth by surprise. I got the surge of shock thru my chest as he sucked my boob and pulled up my nipple taking in his mouth. I twitched my hips and grunted high. Then suddenly Jonny began his hips once again drilling down my hole.

"So good." I whimpered.

If felt really good getting fucked and sucked at the same time. My praises encouraged him to suck and lick my boob again and again pulling it on to his mouth with his lips. He pressed his hand on my right thigh and made me spread it flatter.

"Oh. So good, so good" I repeated caressing my hand thru his hair, back of his head.

Jonny's ear was an inch away from me. My moans breaths and hisses plunged directly on to his ear drum fueling him to go hard on me down there. Then after a few more seconds of rocking he stopped. I looked back at him weirdly as I am not expecting him to cum there inside my ass, at least for now. I woke up on my hands and moved towards his body. He kissed me on my lips and sucked my tongue. We smacked our lips together curling on to each other's tongue. We exchanged hot gasps blowing on to each other's mouth.

I was so thrilled, I took the moment to ride Jonny's rock-hard cock, vibrating for more. I crept over his belly, rubbing his cock between my creamy wet buns. Placing his wet hard erection between my thighs with my right hand, I slowly descended on him. I felt every inch of him tightly sliding inside my ass. Gently bowing forward, I placed my hands on to his strong spread chest and slowly lifted my bum. Putting my body weight on to my knees and thighs, I swiftly moved my hips. His cock joyfully rammed inside my bum hole, making him twist his hips in ecstasy.

"What a view...." Jonny tease me looking at me from my crotch up till my face.

I smiled flirty, tweaking my ass on Jonny's erection. I gently pinched his nipples as I felt his cock hitting my bottom hard. I made him scream and moan louder. It felt so engaging as he reached forward on to my chest and tease my melons. He fondled them as they flipped squeezing between his fingers. By balls blasted on to his abdomen and my cock mercilessly dripped semen all over his belly.

"So, GOOOD!" I left out my words of excitement without my conscious consent.

Jonny folded his legs. He wrapped his hands around my waist and made me bent down further. His hips started to push his cock harder inside my butt. My tiny melons hung down and quivered. My rump got blasted on to his folded thighs. I started to moan laud. It was going crazy. I started to feel the heat. He was fucking me so fast, so firm, I felt like getting ripped off. He grunted high and moaned continuously. The spring mattress started squeaking. His hands firmly held my hips and pushed me deeper on to his burning cock. The blasting sound filled the room with grace and thrill.

"I'm coming dear...," he screamed.

Jonny's climax was so energetic, I felt like receiving all his sexual excitements shared back on to my body. He grunted laud as he finished off inside my ass. He gave me long hard pushes deep in my cave, blasting all his shots inside me. I laid flat on to his heaving chest, squeezing my bum cheeks tightly on to his cock making his spit every drop of his cum inside me.

It was like a storm settling down. We were sweating hard. We both breathed hard. Slowly he let me move from his body, releasing his cock from my ass. I didn't look down, but it certainly felt a bit messy. I slide down from him and laid beside him. He hugged me, turning toward me. Wrapping his hand around my belly he kissed on my left cheek. I looked on to him and laughed. We both laughed and giggled together. Then we kissed cheerily. We locked our lips once again and smooched gently. We slowly calmed down, kept on kissing each other smacking our lips.

"That was, incredible!" he whispered, bolting his eyes on me.

"That's the best, I ever had," he continued expressing his joy.

"Really? sounds like a prerecorded after sex comment," I smiled.

"It's not, you are absolutely phenomenal," he tried to convince me.

"It never felt so good," he boasted confidently.

"I loved it too," I replied softly smiling.

"Really? Did you?" he eyes popped in excitement.

"Yeas, that was really special, I loved it," I ensured.

"You are okay, right? he checked.

"You are crazy!" I giggled.

"You were, so wild," I corrected.

"You too, was not that innocent ether," he teased me.

"You really know the stuff," he commended.

"I'm glad that you enjoyed it. I was rally looking forward for this," he explained.

"Where is your waistband?" he took me by surprise.

"What?" I was shocked.

"You wear waistband, right?" he slowly run his finger around my hip feeling the markings made by my silver waist chain.

"What all things you observed, already?" I giggled.

"Well, there is a small black mole, right beneath your left bum cheek," he explained.

I laughed laud. I gently pinched his hand. I was really surprised to see his observation skills.

"Hha hha..., even I remembered when you said," I giggled.

"I would like to see you with that waist belt of yours," he expressed his wish.

"Yea? May be next time," I chuckled again.

"Next time? Awesome," he was jubilant.

That made him happy for sure. I was not really thinking of a next time for real. But after I said, I thought, why not.

"So, how exactly you come up with this naughty idea?" I was really eager to know.

"Who told you about me, you now, this," I really wished to know, how he decided to hit on me.

We both then turned and lay flat on the bed, looking up on to the roof.

"Let me, guess, Geo?". I was kind of suspicious.

His long silence conformed it was Geo. I assumed that in the beginning itself. It was hard for me to believe, someone come in to my life and quickly makes his kinky moves on me.

"He broke his pledge," I murmured in disbelief.

"My dad because of his nature of job, used to shift from one place. So, I too had to switch schools in between. I never had close friends." Jonny pauses for a moment.

"I had no siblings. It was hard for me to get along with things changing so quickly in my life. I never had a buddy in my life. After I became friends with Geo, he kept on bringing up your name between private conversations" he gasped.

"It was not really his fault, he told me about you, in fact, I guessed he is talking about you," he corrected.

"He used to boast about this boy, he got close with. Reading between lines, I got suspicious. He never admitted it." he explained as I listened to him nervously.

"I promised him to keep the secret, and I kept my promise," he said.

"I saw you a few months back with Geo during a wedding ceremony, I got excited," he explained.

"It's not Geo's fault. He really cares about you." He said softly.

"I know," I replied gently.

"I'm sorry." he apologized softly.

"For what?" I slowly tuned my whole body turn towards him.

We were talking for some time now. I didn't really realize that he was lying flat covering his cock with his hands.

"I'm glad Geo told you about me. I am lucky you saw me that day on wedding. I'm happy that make move on me at my home," I expressed my sincere pleasure.

"Thank you!" I whispered looking right on to his face.

I was confident and felt strong like never before. There were somethings bothering me inside my mind. This was certainly an eye opener for me. I felt liberated from my chains.

I put my head on to his sweaty chest and laid down. I kept a watch on the wall clock. I anticipated an hour in apartment before leaving. We had fore play and Jonny fucked me for almost half an hour. There was a bit more allotted time left.

"Sam," he whispered gently on to my ear.

"If you don't mind," Jonny paused a second.