Crossing the Line with Sam Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we go another round?" he asked me playfully.

I quickly looked down at his crotch. His hands were released from his cock. It was swaying in the air, pulsating at its full size and poise. I just giggled. I didn't say a word. He moved away form me. I turned face down on to the mattress. My erection squeezed down between the mattress and my belly. I invited him accepting his desire by getting into one of my most favorite position.

Lay flat on my belly, I spread my legs and put my hands above my pillows. Jonny stood behind me and slowly bent down on to me. His erection quickly poked my bum crack. It was so wet and creamy, his cock needed just a nudge to slip inside my smooth ass. I love the feel of getting penetrated from behind, grinding body against my soft rich bum. I was determined to make his cum again playing the same posture. I was so heartened while he asked me for another turn. It made me realize that I pleased my mate pretty well. I gave my best ever multiple orgasm for my dear Jonny.

I left the apartment in time. I was fucked passionately for another then minutes, before he dried his balled out. I climaxed grinding my erection on the mattress itself. My ass filled with his warm fresh cream. It leaked between my buns, as I walked in to the bathroom to clean myself. We parted saying good byes, we both know will not be our last.

Geo was fuming with anger and frustration. I willfully omitted the part were Jonny took me from behind. I don't want him to be angry at me or Jonny any more. I didn't want Geo to hurt himself. I don't blame him anyway. There is nothing to blame. Everything went well, more stimulating than expected. I was living the best moment of my life. Jonny gave me new dimensions to my rather dull life.

Jonny called home a couple of times. He was really hoping for another meeting at his apartment. I was curious too, but tried to be subtle a bit. I find it hard to resist his invitations. One fine horny afternoon, I called back Jonny for the first time. I was expecting a thrilling time with Jonny. I was having one, until Geo caught us red handed.

To be continued in Final Chapter.