Crossing the Line with Sam Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock started to throb wildly. Jonny might have felt obliged not to encourage him to take my cock in his mouth. Last time too, I told him not to suck my cock, as I felt it really irresistible and I will ejaculate in seconds. Still, he did some poking, as he licked thru my cock from bottom to top. I was dripping juice. He done it slowly, letting me control my emotions. As soon as my cock disappeared in his mouth I quivered my hips. I lifted my waist making him let go of my cock. I groaned hard flapping my hands, pulling my bedsheet.

Shortly, Jonny lifted his head from my crotch, I reached my hands towards his shoulders. Jonny slowly moved closer to me. I took his lips in my mouth, putting my hands around his head. I pulled me towards me as I fell back on to the mattress. He stood between my thighs, we smooched vigorously. I sounded really slutty.

We stood on our knees and hugged. Our lips smacked in rhythm. I fondled my hands through his bare chest. I pressed my tiny cushy melons hard against his chest and kissed him. I kissed his neck and his shoulder, gently dragging my tits through his tweaked body. My hands grabbed his tight hips and gently squeezed his ass. Keep on sucking, I dragged down his jeans further from his waist. He quickly lifted his knees and pulled away his jeans through his legs. Bowing my head down I licked his right nipple. It was so stiff and erect. I slowly sucked it a couple of times. I kept on feeling his tight brief and moved my hand to his fuming crotch.

I stick my tongue and slowly licked Jonny's stiff right nipple. I feel him getting excited as my left hand slowly rubbed his erection over his underwear. I pressed my right hand on his bum cheek and let my other had rub his restless erection. I moved my lips licking between his chests slowly moved to the other nipple. He stood in front of me like a Greek sculpture, hot and ripped. Kissing over his strong abs, I went on my knees and stepped back a bit. I tried to lock my eyes on to him all the time.

"Hey, big boy!" I pressed my nose over his erection and sniggered.

I rubbed my face against Jonny's strong hard erection, warming up inside his thin black brief. I felt its growth thru my fingers. I was on my knees spread wide bowing down close to the mattress. My cock was already at its full range. I gently rubbed my lips over his brief feeling his poise. I felt really thrilled. It happened all of a sudden. He dragged down his brief down to his knees. He took his piston in his left hand. I opened my mouth wide and its head disappeared inside my mouth without any delay.

Without waiting any time, I lifted my hips a bit and started sucking his dick. I rolled my head over his cock letting his meat slide in and out. I held my left hand firmly on to the mattress, getting more composed. I enjoyed slurping his dick calm and gentle. My lips tightly wrapped around his straight hard piston. It was leaking juice already. I started tasting briny with my tongue. Moving my head swinging over his cock, I blew him calmly. His cock became all wet and slimy faster than I expected. I find it joyful to let his dick get deeper and deeper in my mouth. His cock grew bigger as it moves from head to its broader base.

I gripped my left hand around Jonny's wet smooth erection and gently squeezed its bottom. Grinding his cock in my hand I licked its head. Sticking my tongue out, I licked his abs and dragged my wet tongue all the way up between his chest. Gently pecking his chest, I moved closer to him. I stormed close to his face and smacked my lips against his lips. Kiss after kiss, we sucked our wet lips together. I put my one hand around his shoulders. His hands caught grab of my melons and started embracing them hard. I kept the other hand jerking his throbbing shaft, fumbling in my hand. He let go of my right boob and took my erection in is hand. He started stroking my cock, as I did the same for him.

"Slowly," I whimpered flirtingly.

We smacked our lips faster and harder, twisting and curling our heads. It was so intense, I decided to bow down and take his cock once again in my mouth. It was right choice, otherwise I would have blasted off in his rubbing hand.

Jonny sat down on to the bed, I helped him removing his brief through his legs. He sat down on his ass, legs were extended out. I stood on my knees between his legs. His cock looked so energized, I bowed down and took it in my mouth. He laid flat down on the bed. I took his cock in my mouth and started sucking. Grabbing my hand around the base of his cock I sucked his cock head in my mouth. I licked it tip with my tongue making him groan in excitement. I grabbed whole my courage to took at him, while I rolled his cock in my mouth.

As I sucked Jonny in my mouth looking right on to his glaring eyes, I can see the shades of excitements flashing in his face. Holding his erection up, I licked his balls. He seemed enjoying his balls getting licked. So, I gently rubbed my fingers around his dick and slowly licked his ball sack. His crotch smelled scented mixed with sweat. I quickly moved up licking my tongue all the way up to his cock tip. Putting his cock back in my mouth, I rocked my head swiftly over his cock tip. I moaned all the time, just to stimulate him more. I put my hand beneath his cock and gently rubbed his balls in my hand. I didn't forget to keep the eye contact as I was eager to see his facial expressions, they excited me a lot. I played with one of his nipple gently rubbing it. Jonny extended his hand and I crawled on top of his thighs.

I bent down towards Jonny and kissed him, giggling playfully. I sucked his tongue and licked it. He gently pressed my hanging melons. I stood on my knees as he rested between my thighs. I sneaked my hand beneath my cock and took his dick in my hand.

"You ready? he giggled and asked me curiously.

"Can't wait," I chuckled back, kissing him again.

I nodded my head gently. I reached out under my billow and took the rubber pack. I tore it already so than I can take it out quickly. I took the ultrathin condom in my hand and placed on top of his distinctive cock head. Jonny and I had raw sex at his apartment already. Apparently, I forgot to take the protection with me. I also didn't remember while we started penetration too. Raw sex feels absolutely great, if you are prepared well. But after sex cleaning is a mess. Also, it deters me from going for another blowjob in between. For convenience and safety, we used condom while we had sex at our home, the day when we get caught by my step brother, Geo.

"Can we go raw?" Jonny asked softly.

"Not now," I replied quickly gently giggling.

I rolled my fingers and wrapped his cock with the rubber. Jonny was a bit disappointed. Bending down, I smooched him. I gently placed Jonny's throbbing baton right on the money. I jolted my hips further. I rubbed his erection a couple of times between my bum slit. I hummed on each poke I made at my rear entrance, holding his erection. I was so confident, I put my hand close to his shoulders and gently pushed my hips down. I looked straight in to his eyes, as I felt the hot gasp he burst on to my face. His voice sputtered, eye lids flickered rapidly.

"Oh Sam...!" he gasped.

I hummed gently. Sucking hard on to his tongue, I slowly lifted my hips up and pushed down once again. I was witnessing the astonishment all the time. I never prepared myself for this penetration so well. I wished to give him a unique butt fuck experience. Also, I desired to have lot of fun and painless pleasure. He escaped from my mouth grunting loud as I started bouncing my hips. I can feel his excitement, getting his cock in so fast and so smooth inside my ass.

Within a few seconds after penetrating Jonny's cock inside my creamy ass, I started squashing my hips up and down, letting his meat slide inside me without any fuzz. I never had such a calm butt infiltration in my life. His cock profile helped the entry pretty smooth and effortless. I kept on kissing, as I rocked my ass up and down, letting his dick creep in deeper and faster. I was already reaching my peak, faster than I expected. I was growling high. My hips humped faster. I leaned back and sat straight on his lap. I slowed down my hips deliberately. My cock was getting jabbed between our bellies. Any further rubbing will trigger an instant blast off. Placing my hands on to his strong abs, I went with a controlled rocking. My thighs got grinded over his thighs.

"So good!" I screamed accidently, rocking my hips keeping his piston inside my tight ass channel.

Twitching my waist, I slowly let Jonny's manhood move in and out of my greasy bum hole.

"So tight!" Jonny grunted breathless.

My ass was well lubed, but it wasn't meant to be a cake walk. Jonny's cock was pretty filled up down there. The preparation made his cock move smoother. But it still felt tight and full. Moving from my knees, I put all my weight on my legs and quickly bounced my ass on to his probing erection. Once I began pounding my ass, my thighs started to get blasted on to his. His erection was penetrating so deep, it started to infuse some pain. I bit my lip and sucked up the sting. From pounding, I moved to slow but agile quaking of hips. Leaning back I reached back my hands on to his knees and swiftly pushed my ass towards his erection. I let my waist do the work. I was not that athletic or flexible like Jonny. I put on my best efforts in to business. Switching between squeezing and hammering, I tried to balance by energy reserve.

I was extremely glad that Jimmy positively responded to my sincere efforts. He moaned and grunted along with me. I bent forward and sucked his stiff nipple, while my hips steadily blasted his cock right thru my rear channel. As soon I lifted my body he squeezed my melons hard. He quickly grabbed on to my erection and gave me strong hard jerks. I moaned hard as I kept on quivering my ass squeezing his warm dick rip thru my ass. He grabbed his hands on to my waist and firmly hold on to me. He put his fingers under my silver band gently rolled it in his fingers. I swung my hips pretty fast, it seemed like we were reaching our climax.

"So good!" he grunted.

Jonny quickly lifted his torso and clasped on to my body. We hugged each other and smooched. His warm chest spread chills thru my soft little melons. Wrapping his hands around my waist he pushed me closer and closer to his crotch. I never stopped squeezing my ass on to his erected pole. Supporting his right hand on to the mattress, he kissed me. His hips started to engage in thrusting his dick inside me. Holding my hand behind my back on to his knee, I find his hard to control the penetration. It was hitting the boundary hard.

Leaning back on his hand Jimmy started thudding his hips against my crotch. I slowed down my move. He was pushing his cock hard, fast and deep. Putting my hand behind his shoulders I took hardcore thudding on to my balls. His thighs blasted on to my soft and cushy bum cheeks. He moved his hips so effortlessly beneath my ass, his cock hammered in and out of me. It was so intense, I had to lift my hips so that I receive gentler hits. I bowed down and kissed him. I was moaning so loud on to his mouth, it echoed the room. I thought he might give me some slack to relax. I was wrong. I let his climb so up in the ladder, he refused to slow down.

As l leaned back once again on my hands, Jonny bent forward. Putting his hands behind my waist, he plunged his dick hard. He fucked me so swiftly, I felt like getting crushed between my loins. Pulling me closer to him he moved back a bit. He let me lay flat on to the bed, my head pushed down on to the pillow. He quickly took me on the missionary poise, pushing his hard-on deeper between my legs. I folded my legs high letting his engage more freely. Holding on to my waist, he hammered his piston inside my ass. My whole body wobbled on the bed quivering wildly. My melons swayed here and there. My waist chain jumped and rippled. Our thighs thudded gently. I felt real nipping pain over my chest. The violent ripples tormented my dunes. I took some more pounding on the same posture.

Jonny held my thighs together, lifted them up. Then he bent forward keeping my legs between his hands on the bed. My ass slowly lifted up from the mattress. His lips bussed on to mine. As he took my lips in his mouth, his restless cock started drilling down inside me. His crotch started blasting on to my bum. My legs were so pushed forward, they pressed down on to my own chest. I held my grip on to his elbows. His cock rammed in and out firm and fast. Jonny was more virile and harder today. He made me moan uncontrollably, both in pleasure and pain. I witnessed his slightly different wilder shade.

"So strong...!" I admired his agility between my wild groans.

Jonny fucked me, hammering down on my ass for another vicious minute. When he stopped, it felt like a storm suddenly dispersed in to thin air. He never stopped completely. He bent down and took my lips on to his mouth. We sucked our lips passionately. His hips never stopped grinding me, certainly slowed down a bit.

Just after a brief moment pause, Jonny leaned back and grabbed my waist along. His cock took no break and neither let my ass to rest. I reached down on to my juicy impatient cock and jerked it hard and fast. I knew I will come soon if he kept on thrashing me like this. He pulled my thighs closer to his crotch and started hammering inside my ass. For at least a minute I saw stars, for real. I was so wild and hard, I felt dizzy. My whole body rattled. My ass took pounding the way it never experienced. My waistband rolled and jumped over my belly.

I took some courage to lift my torso and move close to Jonny. We kissed once again. Jonny slowed down a bit. I might have climaxed already, even though I had fairly strong erection.

"Fuck me, from behind," I whispered on to his mouth.

We were breathing uncontrollably hard. I wish to climax in my most desired position. Jonny already proved, he got skills. He pounded me so hard so long and still his cock is rock hard and fully robust. We smooched again and again as his hips kept on squeezing in. I pulled back my lips from him. Moving away from him I threw myself back on the bed. Turning to one side I rolled down and quickly stood bending on my knees. I was gasping and hissing hard.

I transformed in to my favorite bottom position. I let my legs spread wide on my knees. I bent down my trunk onto the bed and eagerly waited for his reentry.

"Put it in," I whispered asserting on my posture, laughing playfully.

Just after a break of merely ten seconds, Jonny's throbbing dick prepared to thunder down inside my ass, once again. Pressing down my boobs on to the mattress I placed my head tilted to one side. I felt his hand touching my left bum cheek. His piston poked at my rear door. With a hard push behind me, I felt his warm cock slide in to my ass with ease. He pushed it so deep, I lifted my chest from the mattress and stood on my hands. My boobies hung down and trembled. He pulled back his erected cock from my ass and slowly pushed it deeper once again. My whole body swayed along with his push. I kept on moaning hard as he made slow but deeper and harder thrusts. I bit my lips moistened them softly. He grabbed my right bum cheek with his hand gave me a swift jerk.

I dug my head deep in to the mattress. Jonny's thighs blasted on to the back of my thighs. My ass wobbled on each shove I received. His hammers where wild, hard and each push he let his cock plunge in to deeper depths. Each of his push, his cock head hit my bottom hard. He tickled my glands and made me growl wild. Then lifting his hand from my bum, he stood firm and began pounding me from behind. He switched his pace and began fucking me faster. His cock rammed in and out of my ass. My buns rolled in the air receiving his virile humping. He was so swift and well-paced, I find it extremely ecstatic to receive him from behind.

Jonny fucked me hard from behind. My whole body trembled on the mattress. My melons oscillated here and there in the direction of his hard and deep thrusting. My leaking erection flipped and fumbled along with my balls. I have no idea what triggered him to transmute into this beast mode. There was not much change in me from the last time or the time before that. The only thing that visibly distinguishable on me was my silver waist chain, which never stopped rolling and skipping since we started fucking today. I believed it was the eye candy silver chain, it was my mother's.

I remember the first time I wore a waist belt for Geo. He was so thrilled, he never stopped praising about it. I just went on with it as a trial. My first waist chain was not the silver one that I wore now. It was different, fancier one. I had a few of them in my drawer. Silver, gold coated, black, with hangings, without hangings. Geo loved them wavering in the air whenever he took me on my knees. Once I started wearing them for long it started making skin rashes. So, I was forced to avoid those cheap chains, until I find my mom's silver waist chain in her old closet. I wore it for almost three months. It was my fetish to wear them, not Geo's. I felt it sexy to have one of those cold ones circling on to your waist. But Geo slowly lose interest. So, eventually I stopped wearing them regularly. I put the fancy one only when I feel it's absolutely necessary to spice up the mood.

My cushy ass cheeks wavered in the air as Jonny' crotch blasted down on to my bum. He put his hands over my waist, just over my silver chain. Pressing down on my hips he pushed his cock plunge deeper inside my channel. The whole bed rattled and the mattress springs squeaked. I moaned uncontrollably louder. He exhibited no kindness towards me. He was hammering me, like the men do with the girls in porn movies. I really missed the cock's rawness. I shouldn't have made him wear the condom. He was in full control, while I started losing my hold.

I quickly moved on to my hands lifting my chest from the bed. Jonny put his hands beneath my belly chain and gripped my tummy tightly. Pulling my back towards him, he kept on throttling his hard stick, thrashing down inside my poor bum hole. He was so swift, I started losing my mind. He fucked me with such strength and endurance, he raised his performance bar every time. When he paused suddenly, my hips shivers sticking on to his thighs. My abdomen trembled and I screamed loud.

I pushed my bum hard against Jonny's waist. I twitched my ass letting his erected piston pulse inside my ass. Bending down on to the bed I slowly jerked my hips against his cock. Then I slowly swayed my hips back and forth letting his cock slide inside my tight rear channel. Within a few seconds on my stroke he placed his hand back on my waist and began humping me faster. My melons oscillated, by cock flipped in the air.

I reached my hand back to touch him. Jonny quickly grabbed on to my right hand and started rocking his cock hard inside my creamy wet ass. I tried to be steady on my knees lifting my body up. His abdomen blasted on to my bum checks. The noise of flesh hitting against flesh started to get louder. My knees were far apart and his cock was hitting on to my boundary line, trying to break inside my underbelly. His thrusts were so deep and fast, I just kept on moaning each time his cock rammed in to my ass. I twisted my head in disbelief. How can someone keep on charging in for so long?

Jonny pulled me back closer to him. I leaned back and let him suck my lips once again. I moaned and let him kiss me harder. I licked over his broad shoulder and hugged him. He kept on jerking his hard one beneath me. His hands crushed my boobs and pinched them hard. I slowly lifted myself from his lap and moved back. I was so restless to fix the mistake that I committed.