Crossing the Line with Sam Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking his throbbing erection in my hand, I removed the rubber swiftly. I was thinking of it for some time. Once we started fucking, I immediately regretted my decision to go with a condom. I waited for a break to strip away the rubber from his erection. I did it so swiftly, he might not ever realize that. I bowed down quickly towards his crotch. I was hungry for his roaring dick. I put it in my mouth and tasted the warmth. I rubbed his balls gently. He held his hand on to my head and moaned in excitement. His cock tasted funny with the condom lubrication.

Getting rid of the condom made his extremely happy. His hand on my head started pushing me lower, making me suck his cock deeper. On my knees, holding one hand on to the mattress, I slurped his wet and slimy dick. He turned so horny, he stared pushing his hips back and forth in my craving mouth, I gagged for breath and grunted. I sucked him a couple more times. Moving up to his face I saw his joyful smiling face expressing gratification. I hugged him tight and licked his chin. Climbing up, I sucked his gorgeous lips. We smooched passionately, rubbing dicks against each other.

"Let's go raw!" I murmured as Jonny leaned back flat onto the bed.

I moved around Jonny's waist and climbed on top of his lap. I was facing away from him. Keeping his thighs between my legs, I stood on my legs bending down on his crotch. I let his pole slide inside my ass, as I slowly sat down on his lap. I slowly lifted my hips and started riding his cock. I bend forward giving his ample view of my back. I slowly grinded my bum against his crotch making his moan uncontrollably. I twitched my hips sliding his enormous dick smoothly inside my ass. I took his hands from behind and made him hold on to my waist. He slowly guided me to quake my rump according to his desire. I moaned and groaned louder. I bent forward and lifted my hips higher. I started giving longer blasts on to his cock. Adjusting myself, I sat between his thighs and slowly squeezed his cock deep in my rum. It was so hard for me to keep on letting him plunge his dick like that.

I slowed down bending down on to the bend. Jonny wasted no time. He pushed his cock up in to my ass. He made me rock my ass faster. His pushed his hips so high I started bouncing on his hips letting his cock thrust in and out violently. He reached on to me again. I slowly leaned back on to him. He held tightly on to my hands and made me lie back on to his body. I was on top of him. My back was against him. My hands supported me, leaning back closer to his shoulders. He grabbed my hips from below and let his cock creep inside my tormented bunk hole. He pushed his cock up and down beneath me as my erection twirled violently in the air. My boobs spread out and swung along with me. His thighs blasted on to my thighs and his cock rammed in and out of my ass.

Jonny slowed down. He reached his hands towards me and grabbed my chest from behind. Grabbing on to them he pushed me forward on to the bed. I supported me on to the bed bending down. He started jerking his hips on to me once again. He almost took no rest in between, once he started screwing me.

Pretty quickly I was brought down on to my knees once again. I placed my knees apart and curved closer to the mattress. I was adjusting my posture and Jimmy already showed his cock inside my ass. I moaned gently as he leaned forward over my back. He held his hands closer to my torso and began boring me again. I was more than happy to get penetrated from behind. He was a monster. He never showed signs of fatigue. He was hammering me really fast. My body was getting rocked. My boobs started to ache as they hung down losing its hold. I slowly leaned back and he came forward, kissed me. I started sweating and panting.

I find it hard to keep on kissing and smooching as his cock was showing no mercy towards my pitiable ass. I heaved my hips in excitement. I felt like ejaculating on to my bed sheet. I rested down on to the bed pressing my body on to the mattress.

Jonny didn't slowed down. He fucked me from behind like a sex machine, hammering deep in to my ass. I was on my desired pose assuming it's the least hurting position. It still blew my head. My round wobbly ass was heaving up like two giant ice cream scoops. His hips blasted on to me so hard, my ass cheeks tossed and quivered over and over. My waist chain rolled down on to my belly. He stood couple of inches behind me and hammered down his erection making me shake my hips on each thrust. My hips swung back and forth as he thrust his erection in and out of me. My boobs got jabbed on to the bed. Each time he pressed down his waist on me, my cock got pressed against the mattress. I moaned louder and louder.

Jonny lifted his knees from between my thighs and made me place them closer. I was between his legs now. I know this move. It makes his cock feel tighter inside me. The switching happened in seconds and he continued his thudding without further delay. It felt so good inside me. I felt each spot of his erection rubbing against my channel walls. I grabbed on to his right hand and leaned back ecstatically. He bowed his head and kissed me. His thighs blasted over my bum cheeks and his sooty lips sucked down my cherry. He kissed me passionately. I felt like flying. I could not dreamed of a better sex ever. I bend down again on to the bed. I blissfully received his ever resting piston strokes. I was really cherishing the moment of my life. I have never been aroused so well. I felt horny like a cheating slut wife.

There were moment in between where I thought I ejaculated. Humping me from behind I felt Jonny blasted down for a few seconds. It was so overwhelming, I wished to remain in the same poise until both of us climax. His cock even slipped out of my ass for a moment. But very swiftly it slide back in. He too loved this position so well. We kissed passionately in between, resting his cock inside my bum for some brief pauses. I plunged deeper and deeper in to the mattress as he swiftly restarted his jerks after those tiny halts. Remaining on to the same position he began hammering me wildly, ramming his hard rode rocking in and out of me. My bums got thrashed by his waist letting my ass bounce. After a few long hard deeper pushed he slowed down.

Jonny bent down and kissed my back. I tilted towards him lifting myself gently. He kissed me passionately. Putting his tongue inside my mouth he sucked my lips. I smiled gently as I felt his cock releasing through my rump. I turned towards him as he moved back from me. Slowly he made my lay down on to the mattress. Pulling my leg on to one side he sat in between my thighs. I gently giggled as he made his postures correct. He was getting ready to put his back in, where it supposed to be. Pushing his cock inside my ass, he curved on to me. I moaned as his cock slide into my ass cave once again.

Jonny broke all my previous recorded and his own timings. He already fucked me longer than he ever did. Honestly, I never though he will last this long. He was so swift and fast, I doubted his battery will go down soon. But he blew my mind with his extremely flexible physique and stamina.

By the time Jonny crouched himself ascending on to me from top I was sure that this time, he will come for sure. Even though, I though the same when he took me from behind. He kept on kissing me while he penetrated his erection in to my ass cave. I leaned back restless on to the mattress.

"Slowly, slowly" I moaned high.

Jonny grabbed his hands on to my kneed holding the down, spreading wide. I grabbed my hands on to the mattress cover tightly. My belly was full of my warm fresh juice smeared all around. My cock doesn't failed me. It was still robust and swung hard din the air. My sexy waist chain rolled over my belly, tumbling in the air.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," I grunted hard.

Jonny screamed loud, rocking my bottom like hell. His cock blasted and blasted, faster and faster inside my creamy ass. His hands tightly gripped on to my waist and pushed me down on to his erection deeper. My boobs felt ripping pain as it rolled and jiggled so fast. I grabbed my hands tightly on to his arms. I looked at his for mercy. I was getting ripped off. Then my boy Jonny thundered down roaring, pulling my waist closer to his crotch. I cried loud in pleasure and pain. My breath started screeching hard. He bent down further and bring his face closer to mine.

I lifted my legs in the air. Jonny hammered me deeper. He kissed me in between. His jerks slowed down for a few seconds. Leaning back, he started to hump me again. He was reaching his peak. Holding on to my right thigh, he rammed his cock hard and fast.

"Ohh God, Oh God," I whimpered and moaned restlessly.

I twisted and curled my head on to the mattress. It was topping really high. I looked at his face as I hear him breathing hard and loud. He fucked me harder and harder.

"Come inside!" I groaned looking right on to his eyes.

I started feeling Jonny twitching his erection inside my bunk hole. He was grunting as his cock rammed hard.

"Cum Jonny, faster," I yelled.

I could not take it anymore. It was so hard I felt my ass getting torn apart. My words fueled Jonny in the right way. He thudded deep and hard. I moaned as he grunted deep inside me and slowed down.

"Oh boy!" I left my head fall down on to the pillow.

Jonny quickly bent down and took me as he stood up. I moved climbing on to his lap and hugged him tight. Holding me, one hand under my arm and the other on my waist, Jonny moved to his finishing pokes. I stood firmly on my legs as he hammed his cock thru my ass crack. I moaned louder.

Jonny pushed me back on to the bed. My legs were wide spread and they swung in the air. Ronny struck his cock deeper and deeper. I just could not stop moaning even if he kissed me on my lips. Holding on to my knees Jonny fucked me, again and again. I whimpered in ecstasy.

"Come Jonny," I begged and wailed.

Jonny kept on devouring my ass, fucking me hard and tougher. His moves got so swift and shortened, I felt he reached the merry land. He started to grunt steadily.

"I'm coming, Sam!" he groaned.

"Don't stop!" I moaned.

"It coming," he repeated clutching his waist trembling hard.

Then with a sudden silence of breath Jonny jerked his cock deep down. Inside my creamy ass, he blasted his warm juice slowly quaking his hips. The final moments, I watched him letting all his energy ease down through his face. He squeezed all his cum out and breathed hard.

"Pull it out!", I told him calmly.

Jonny moved back a bit, holding his cock in his hands he slowly pulled it out. I moaned gently as I feel his warm milk spilling thru my crack. I lay there spreading my legs for a few more seconds. I looked at his face as he smiled lewdly. That was one hell of a ride, I thought in my mind.

I moved closer to Jonny. He gazed on to my reddened cherry lips. Putting my hands around him, I parted my lips once again letting him suck my lips. He calmed down and gently smooched hugging tight. My loud and high breaths eased down. I slowly fondled his shivering erection, moving down, I gently tapped on his balls. We brought our faces together. We smooched, gently breathing out hot air on to each other.

"That was awesome!" Jonny breathed on to my face.

"You are so, so strong," I praised his performance, gently smiled and bussed my lips again on to his lips.

"That waist band on you, that's really sexy," he whispered.

"What was that all about? You were so, so ferocious," I smiled and expressed just after kissing hm once again.

"You were absolutely gorgeous! I just couldn't stop myself," he exclaimed.

"You ripped my tender ass," I chuckled.

"I won't be able to sit properly for a few days" I giggled, once again we kissed.

"I think, I won't need a cock, any time soon," I laughed.

Jonny laughed along with me. We smooched once again, gently caressing my hands around his face and shoulder.

"That was mind blowing. My ass never been quashed so long, ever!" I spilled out what I had in my mind.

"Every time I thought you came, you blasted down harder and harder" I expressed my thoughts, letting ignore my previous commend.

"can I ask you something Sam?' he suddenly sounded a bit serious.

"Yeas Jonny, anything you want," I replied gently, pecking on to his lips.

"Was I better than Geo?" he asked me calmly.

"You fucked better than Geo, that's what you want to know?" I kissed him again, gently rubbing my hand against this cock.

I was happy that Jonny was still hard. I took a deep breath. I was not planning to withheld my concerns and emotions. I hesitated in a way didn't expected.

"I don't want any comparison," he added.

"I miss this, with him," I whispered.

"there was a time, but that's past now!" I clarified.

"You know he loves you, right?" he queried.

"hmm" I nodded my head.

"I know he loves me a lot. But we don't share the intimacy I used to," I expressed my concern.

"That's because, he is straight, and I am bi," Jonny suddenly intervened.

"It's not his fault that he fails you in bed, but because he can't," he explained.

"Geo played along with your interests so that you can be happy. His genes are meant to love girls." he concluded.

"I was about to ask you; how do you know all these stuffs between me and Geo? I was curiously concern to hear.

"Because Geo told me," he replied.

I was bit confused. I though Geo hinted something accidently and Jonny grabbed that as an opportunity to hit on me. It turns out, it was not just a hint. My cock started relaxing after the long hard erection.

"Around four months back, Geo called me suddenly. He knew I am a bi curious. That's why he approached me, not because we were friends or anything. We were not that close ether." Jonny elaborated as I listened to him, holding on to his dick.

"He looked really upset. He was depressed. He told me his grave concern. He doesn't want to hurt you. But he doesn't know how to told you that he can not get intimate with you anymore. He asked me for my help." I listened to him carefully.

"I didn't agree to him not just to help him. I thought about it in the past, the day when he told me about your bed plays. That way, he introduced me to you" he paused.

"So, this was all pre-planned? is that what you are saying?" I could not believe my ears.

"Geo want you to hate him, that was his proposal. So that you can break your shackles and move ahead with your life. He doesn't want you to stick on with him, when you have the world around you to be your playground. "he described.

I was not getting the whole plot clear, but I understand why Geo went through all this just to make me happy. He just can't hurt me without a reason. He plotted a way so that I myself move to someone with experience with boys of my age.

"So, Geo already knew everything, when I was getting interrogated?" I was a bit agonized.

Geo tormented with all those questions, made me spill out everything happened between me and his acquaintance.

"So cruel," I mumbled.

"No dear," he jumped in between.

"That's where I under estimated you. He too," his eyes shined when he said that.

"You see, I had very limited time. We planned some meetings so that you can talk and get along with me." He paused.

"What he planned was you to get closer to me. That was you drift away from him. That day when he geo came in while we were, you know, having sex. That was completely accidental. He had no idea that we gone far ahead from his planning and expectations. He didn't know about us, happened in my apartment. That was not planned by him." he paused again as I relaxed a bit.

"When you agreed to come to my place, I as thrilled. I could not control my excitement. So, I kept it as a secret. He came to know that we already started hard core stuff, the day he accidently ran on to us here." He gasped some breath.

"That day he called me. He was confused. He seemed angry and frustrated. He scolded me for getting intimate on you. I could not understand him. That was the obvious result anybody should expect, after getting intimately associated with some one of same tastes." He gasped.

"You see, he loves you so much. All the thing he did after that was purely out of jealousy and possessiveness for you." Jonny tried to justify actions of Geo.

"He reacted harshly because he thought he will get some time. He may be straight, but he too possesses some desires for you. He was shocked seeing us together getting frisky. It was not easy for him to accept things so quickly." He stopped explaining the wild fresca.

"I don't know what to say," I sat numb and confused.

Jonny bent forward and kissed me gently. I responded bland. But then I parted my lips and let him suck my lips.

"When you called me for today, I met him personally. Trust me, he was happy for you. I came here because we got his blessings and his silent approval." He reminded.

"Poor Geo, I 'm so obliged to have him as my buddy" I whispered clearing up my mind with peace, finally.

Suddenly I kind of feel proud of him. He had done something no one might ever think of. He may have been severe on me, only because his love and care for me. My hatred for him transformed in to honest gratitude. Jonny was his gift for me, only think is that I started toying with it pretty fast.

"What you really meant by saying you underestimating me?" I was eager to know his response.

"You toasted our plans dear," he smiled.

"Come on, tell me now," I demanded, joshing gently on his grasp.

"When I agreed to help him, I thought to start a trustful healthy relationship with you. Then slowly I wished to take it a much more, you know, kind of a romantic level," he smirked lewdly.

"You mean, falling in love?" I giggled gently kissed on his lips.

"Yes dear. That sounds crazy, but that was my stupid strategy," he shrugged.

"Then what?" I teased him.

"Then the time Geo assigned me to know you better, I ended up kissing you," he smiled bashfully.

"It was your fault, by the way," he teased me back escaping from his gawkiness.

"Really? Last time I checked, it as you, begged me for a kiss," I asked naughtily.

Jonny leaned forward and sucked my lips. Thoughtful discussion suddenly turned into a joyful pep talk.

"Your lips are so tender and pretty, I craved to kiss them," he finished his words putting my lips between his lips and sucked them.

"Was I so easy?" I asked smiling glaring on to his eyes.

"I found you extremely adorable. I have never been with a boy like you," He whispered.

"When I looked at you, I see a lascivious libido fermenting with lust." He gestured gently smiled.

"You were taunting me with your presence, I took my chance, I was lucky," he smiled and kissed me again as I watched his whispering on to my face.

"You are so full of desire and affection, so tempting too," he added.

"I need to clear one thing dear. This is just lust, you understand, right?" He checked with me.

"Yea, I get that. I really fear I might get addicted to your nonstop humping dick. You are really depraving me," I murmured rubbing his cock, gently smearing in my hand.

"You are full of surprises, I' thankful to Geo. His presents always astonished me." I said calmly jerking his cock.

"This time he presented me with a high-powered sex machine" I giggled.

Jonny tittered softly. Hs cock still stood strong and throbbing. The small talk really gave us vital break we both qualified.

"You really want to thank Geo?" Jonny asked me suddenly hugging me close to his body gently licking my lips.

"Of course," I replied quickly.

"It's not just replacement, it better," I giggled loud and kissed him.

"I mean, now!" he repeated.

"What you mean now?" I suddenly got curious.