Crossing the Line with Sam Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just relax and don't make any sudden moves, okay?" he suggested.

"What is it?" I was bursting with excitement.

"Don't take your eyes of me, don't look around, okay? 'I bowed my head nodding to him.

Jonny was making me a bit nervous. My hand grabbing on to his erection eased down a bit. Jonny brought his mouth closer to my ear and whispered.

"He is watching us!"

It was like a tiny explosion at first. I stopped moving, my hand on his cock suddenly stopped. I was getting uneasy.

"Who? Geo? Where?" I whispered back spreading my eyes around keeping my head straight.

"Don't look around, relax," he calmed me down.

"Where is he? "I asked him readily.

"Behind that door!" he whispered.

"Don't worry, he can't hear us, now." Jonny gently kissed me as I stood motionless.

"It's okay dear. He has been there soon after we come in to this room." he said softly.

"Oh God!" I chuckled accidently.

"He watched us?" I asked him with some sort of humiliation.

"Yeas he did," he confirmed.

"and trust me, he enjoyed it too," he sounded flirty.

"How you know that?" I asked anxiously.

"Because, he is still jerking his hand inside his pants" he chuckled.

It gave me a strange sensation all around my body. I was once again in oblivion. By brother was watching me all the time. Hiding behind the bedroom door, he saw me getting fucked again and again, moving from one position to another to another. If Geo enjoyed watching me getting rammed in our bed, then I know exactly what to do next. He might have enjoyed all the screams and moans from me as I got fucked nonstop.

"He wished to watch us!" Jonny whispered on to my face.

"Really?" I was extremely excited to hear it.

"Are you ready to put on a show for him?" Jonny asked lewdly smiling at me.

Gently caressing under Jonny's chin, I sucked his lips. Sticking his tongue inside my mouth, he licked mine. We slurped and our tongue and smacked lips together in excitement. I gently fondled his cock and fell its extent getting bigger and harder. Jonny grabbed my cock and started stroking me.

Moving back Jonny leaned down spreading his legs. I dragged my ass along the mattress and moved closer to his thighs.

"Sit on it!" he mumbled.

I bent over Jonny, holding on to his dick. I curved down and kissed him. He tickled my gently hanging boobs. I lifted my legs and climbed over his thigs. Grabbing his erection between our bodies, I placed his erection between my creamy bum cheeks. It went inside my ass like a knife in butter. We smacked out lips and I gently hissed.

Turning my head from Jonny' face, I pressed down my sweaty soft melons on to his robust chest. He teases his hands around my ass and squeezed my buns. I kissed him gently below his neck and slowly jerked my hips against his cock. He grunted in agony as I started rocking my hips over his already hardened erection. I licked his chin and sucked with my tender lips. His hands tightened around my bum cheeks. I quaked my hips faster.

I put on a show for my loving brother, Geo. Sitting straight, I jabbed my hip, against waist. My melons slowly swayed. Jonny was grunting continuously. I began moaning steadily. I twitched my hips vigorously and started stroking, rocking my hips wild. Jonny put one hand on my left hip. I grabbed on to it. He the quickly grabbed my burning erection. My waist chain skipped on my belly. Jonny firmly clasped his hands on to my cock and started stroking it. I twerked my rump letting his cock glide in and out of my rear channel. My ass leaked cum all the way between my cheeks though his cock and oozed down to his crotch. I was a pool of semen on which I bounced my hips faster.

I rocked my hips faster and faster. Jonny shook my leaking cock so fast I blasted on to his belly screaming down all over his bare body. He didn't withhold himself even after watching me climaxing on to his body. I moaned loud and breathed hard. He kept on jerking his hand until my balls got dried. Pulling some slack of my bedsheet, I wiped my blast juice spread over his stomach.

I bend forward and laid on top of his body like a leaf. I breathed deep. That was my best ever climax, I had so far. Hugging tightly on to his body I rested. My eyes searched around the door, for my dear Geo. Jonny held his hands around my buns tightly. He slowly jerked his thriving dick sliding inside my creamy wet ass. It was a win for all.

Final Chapter concluded.