All Comments on 'Crossing the Rubicon'

by Milo_Grigsby

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
KinPAKinPA11 months ago

The main character either needs to man up and divorce Alice and move somewhere else or just put his manhood in a jar on a shelf.

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

Interesting approach to this issue

Jaydean409Jaydean40911 months ago

Hot!! Needs chapter two!!! Ignore the moralists!!! Chapter two, after the husbands fuck the other’s wife, they need to force them into a 69 so they have to clean out each other’s cunt!!!!!

CreeperclawCreeperclaw11 months ago

If Alice is only doing this to prove to herself that she's still desirable then doesn't the fact that Chip is trying to bed her already prove that? Ultimately though she got what she wanted mixed up with what she needed, she tossed her husband aside for a night of sex with another man and turns out that he couldn't make her cum. Did Marilyn know that that would happen, is that why she strayed in their marriage and kept sleeping with other guys?

I'm also confused why she's pissed at Larry though? It's not his fault that it didn't go well for her. Although now because of a skilled seductress and a moment of incredible vulnerability and insecurity, he's tasted amazing sex with another woman. Ironically he got what she was chasing.

So what happens now? Will they both keep swinging? Will they try going back to monogamy? Will they just split up?

Or is this just a standalone story?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle11 months ago

It wasn’t good or bad. It was…meh.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I didn't think much of this story in a positive sense. Larry is getting his world torn down around him by Alice his wife, the very person who should be shoring him up in times of trouble. Then his dubious wife sends Marilyn to him for sex in an effort to assuage her own guilt for leaving him to pursue an adulterous night of infidelity. As it happens, Marilyn is worse than Alice as she reveals that she was a cheating liar in her marriage with Chip. Then worse follows bad as Larry is portrayed as a wimp with a burgeoning cuckold streak. Instead of tearing Marilyn up for saying disrespectful things to him, he goes cuckoo. Finally Alice comes home.

Then this happens; "...She flung her panties at me. They smelled of sex. "There .... satisfied?" She sounded angry and frustrated...". Why? What rational reason does Alice have to be angry and vent on Larry? She did exactly what she wanted to do. With who she wanted to do it. And Larry could not dissuad Alice by any means. Sadly, and disappointingly, the only bright spot for Larry was that Marilyn was still with him. He should have told Alice to sleep on the couch as he would be occupied for the night.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wrong in so many ways but appeals to the seemingly multiple cuck fans out there.

First point - Both the wives come across as narcissistic, cheating slits. The MC’s wife and the wife of the guy who cucks him. Both’loved’ their husbands and didn’t want to lose their marriages (read lifestyle’

The whole text smacks of smart, manipulative, unfeeling women and their simple looser husbands. Both referred to, talked to or about as cluelessoafs while the women are so smart and organised.

Second point - despite ‘loving’ her husband so much she was willing to break his heart, cause him pain, belittle him and talk to him like an errant child in pursuit of her wants. She made a unilateral decision that effected both of them and that alone would seriously impact a marriage.

Point 3 - Marilynne was talking shit about honesty to the MC, so he didn’t tell the wife he watched porn and he should have talked about it because secrets impact a marriage (not as much as setting out to seduce men or cheating it seems) and yet the other three had talked about this swapping for weeks /months and the wife only came clean at the last moment.

No discussion just her making a decision.

Point 4 - just because a guy gets hard watching a slut playing with herself doesn’t make him a cuckold who wants to watch his wife fuck someone else.

His wife sending some skank to keep him company while she gets her wants fulfilled doesn’t make things it not cheating.

Point 4 - people into swinging and swapping have rules or most do. No one would risk a marriage by cuckolding a guy. Especially one who they are friends with and supposedly like. That’s a red flag

In most cases like this, there would be divorce or deportation, the long time marriage would be over and their cosy lifestyle finished The friendship with these people would be over for sure.

Both husbands are dumb has fuck and the women used manipulation, gaslighting and coercion to get what they wanted.

The MC was unbelievably week, deffinately sissy cuck material, sitting blubbering while the women laughed in his face. Most, not all granted, would have got rid of the slut and let her have her fun without him being a cuckold.

And who would randomly fuck a dirty slut who admittedly screws others? STD’s are serious shit.

Pretty much something I’d expect to be wrote by a ‘modern man hating woman’ or one if the closet fags desperate for cream pies.

Be better prepared n erotic couplings really as neither woman her is ‘loving’

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So much crying through this cr@p.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

"Larry, when you masturbate to porn and keep it secret, are you being faithful?" - Of course he is! That's exactly what you're SUPPOSED to do if you need sexual release other than with your partner.

\

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What's the point of being married?

kirei8kirei811 months ago

Hilarious but cut off way too soon. Open this one up to other writers please! The potential for different endings is limitless. BTB, RAAC, humiliation, separate lives, etc.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ah, life in The Villages of Florida!

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter11 months ago

Crap, not even humourous.

Mike_0691Mike_069111 months ago

At his age he needs to emotionally divorce his wife. Then just use her as a maid and occasional cum dump when he cannot find a suitable bed partner. But there are alot more women than men at that age.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So why did she not orgasm; was it because she felt guilty or was it because Chip had a small cock, hmmm, will we find the reason in chapter two? Will Alice want to have a second go at Chip now that she knows his lack of size, will she stick with Larry, or will Larry knowing he has the upper hand control things his way?

5 for your story.

Dare

nixroxnixrox11 months ago

1 star - totally unbelievable fantasy story.

Every hetro guy who reads this, will think about it from his perspective. I like to think that I would have kicked this stupid SLUT to the curb and had the locks changed before she got back home. I definitely would not have answered the door for that other SLUT Marilyn.

Milo_GrigsbyMilo_Grigsby11 months agoAuthor

@CreeperClay - Thanks for inciteful comments and for picking up on the messy emotional complexity of this story. Here were my thoughts as I wrote this piece:

Why Alice did what she did: Being a man I can't truly give a woman's perspective on the desire for multiple partners either via swinging, being a hotwife or outright cuckoldry. However, from the tiny bit of research I did before writing this story, her feelings and actions are not uncommon for woman at her stage in life. You will find this theme in a lot of my stories, mostly focusing on a man's emotional and physical responses to the woman he is emotionally involved with being with, or wanting to be with, another person sexually (gender neutrality on purpose here).

Why is Alice pissed: I think she is pissed at Larry in the end because: (1) His refusal to try swinging and (2) She was frustrated over not having an orgasm with Chip. Although I didn't express it in the story, she felt that if Larry had been there, she would have.

Marilyn's actions: In my head Marilyn was quite sincere and a good person, as is everyone in the story really. She's bit oversexed perhaps, but her and Chip have reached a mutually agreeable understanding on it.

The twist ending: While I'm not quite M. Night Shyamalan, I did enjoy writing the twist ending. I hope readers enjoyed that. Truthfully, I didn't have the full arc of the story in my head before I started writing. And I didn't know how I was going to get them off the stage until I actually started writing Part 3. I knew Alice would come home but I wasn't sure whether Marilyn would still be there, what state Alice would be in and how Larry would act. I briefly considered a hot "reclaiming and reconciliation" scene (possibly even with Marilyn involved), but I was already exploring that theme in another story that should drop in a couple of days (which is likely to generate some strong emotional responses from readers). But I was in a flow state, which is how typically write, so I just let the characters and story do what it wanted to do.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN04711 months ago

Pretty funny ending!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This whole "wimpy man unable to manage his emotions" genre is just poorly camouflaged misandry.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny11 months ago

So this man who was 100% against cheating and swinging. Got turned around 180° into a willing and eager participant by someone he had no emotional investment in, and even though his wife completely disregarded his feelings and actively tried to hurt him with her selfishness. Yeah that's not a likely scenario, a man like that would probably have to go scorched Earth to regain some of his ego/ peace of mind imo.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ha! Great twist there at the end...

Write more please!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So obtuse as to be approaching...acute. Not sure if LW and the resident hoi polloi are ready for this.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ11 months ago

This marriage is doomed. Swinging ends most marriages that get infected with it. Stupid people.

skruff101skruff10111 months ago

You’ve all heard of the ‘lifestyles of the rich and famous’ well this is ‘lifestyles of the delusional and moronic’.

Here’s a life lesson for you all, when someone either pisses in you cornflakes or shits on you from a great height, it’s pretty certain they don’t like you in fact it’s more than likely they actively hate you.

It’s why these ‘I’ve never been with anyone but you and I need to fuck anyone but you’ stories never really work. Who the hell would sit around feeling sorry for himself waiting for the slut to come back, nah why bother, just serve papers and get the fuck outta there.

GardenshedGardenshed11 months ago

Haha, didn’t like the story until the end. Guess it backfired on Alice, thought it would be better than her husband. Guess she got that wrong. Serves her right for putting Larry in that position. Change the locks and kick her out the door. 4⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

MC needed to tell Alice to go back to Chip and have him keep railing her until she gets off. Also don't come back until the morning since that's how her original plan went. In any case three's too crowded for the bed and the present occupants have priority. "Have a pleasant evening Alice."

AhboomAhboom9 months ago

Hot, Alice needs to find a proper man in next chapter

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun7 months ago

5 Stars and a favorite! Another great story. So well written. Loved the twist at the end, too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMilo_Grigsby@Milo_Grigsby
"The opposite of war isn't peace - it's CREATION!!" - J. Larson Milo Grigsby dabbles in erotic writing and digital art. Find my erotic images at https://www.deviantart.com/milogrigsby2 Madly, deeply and forever in love with my precious Charlotte. DISCLAIMER - All models depi...