Crossing the Rubicon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Larry, cum on me ... please.... I'm going crazy. Jerk it ... let it out ... cover me with your hot cum."

I let out a rising cry and shot onto Marilyn's fingers as they plunged in and out of her. She grunted deep, a sound very different from Alice's soft moans "God, it's so hot Larry. It feels so good. I'm .... I'm ....." she snatched her fingers out of herself, reached up and took my cock into her hand and pushed her hips back. She was so wet with her own juices and my cum that my still erect member slipped in easily and quickly. She rose up onto her knees and reached back, grabbing my hips and pulling them to her twitching ass. She used her inner muscles much like Alice did and she was milking the last of my cum out of me as she shook with her own climax.

Part 3

I heard the front door open much later that night. I heard Alice walking slowly and softly down the hall to our bedroom. She pushed the door open and stood there for a minute. I could make her out in the dim light of the hallway. Her hair was disheveled, as was her dress. One of her stockings had a run. She held her shoes in one hand and her panties in the other. She didn't see that I was awake in the darkness. She walked over to the side of the bed and stood there looking at me.

I pretended to rouse. "Alice?" I feigned a sleepy voice.

"Yes, I'm home."

"Did you ..."

"Yes Larry, I fucked Chip. He ate me out. I sucked his cock and let him cum in my mouth. Then he fucked me doggy style. I spread my legs wide for him, wrapped my legs around his back and rode him. He came inside me because I asked him to." She flung her panties at me. They smelled of sex. "There .... satisfied?" She sounded angry and frustrated.

"Oh, okay. Is everything alright?"

"No."

"He didn't hurt you ... did he?"

She laughed, "Just my feelings."

"Alice, what is it?"

She brought her hand up and covered her face. She was crying "I couldn't cum."

"Oh. I see. Did Chip?"

She sat down on the bed, her back to me. She snuffled away her tears and nodded. "Three times. And too quickly for my taste really." She scrubbed her hand over her face and shook her head. "God Larry, I so wanted to have an orgasm. I really did. And Chip did his best. God did he try."

I reached out my hand and stroked her back. "I'm so sorry Alice."

Then Marilyn spoke up from out of the darkness of the bed where she was laying behind me. "Seriously? You didn't cum once? Wow! I sure got THAT one wrong. Well ... maybe next time when we're all together."

12