Crosswinds Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about Jenna? She's probably pregnant and doesn't even know." Maddi shrunk under Diana's perplexed glare.

Diana chuckled and jabbed her index at Maddi. "You really messed up my plans that night. Did she come on to you like I suggested to her?. All you had to do was bang her, and we could have seen who had the strongest sperm."

"I—it was part of the game?" Maddi blinked, her eyelids suddenly getting heavy.

Diana laughed again, capping it with a long sigh. "Funny, right? That stupid 'lesser' futa-hating Jenna giving birth to a futa of her own. Trying to figure out who it belongs to. Then we'd come forward and make a wager between us which one of us was the father."

Maddi leaned more of her weight on the railing. "Sorry, Diana. I didn't know."

"It's fine. I came up with another game." Diana cleared her throat. She put down her glass and snatched Maddi's, finishing that drink as well. "Did you think I spiked your drink?" She asked through straight lips.

"What are you talking about?" Maddi's heart dropped. Terror quickly overtook her as a nervous laugh escaped her throat.

"Well, if you think I'd do that." She squinted at Maddi and, with a devilish, smiled finished the thought. "You'd be right. I spiked both our drinks."

Maddi clutched her chest. A burning sensation burned in her stomach. "Oh my god." She panted. "What's going to happen to me?"

"Maddi, let's not pretend we haven't imagined being together." Diana's voice dropped to its huskiest tone. Her hands clamped around the hardness growing underneath her skirt's thin fabric. "All these years of stealing glances at each other. Hearing each other make those lesser girls squeal. Trading stories about knocking them up. Tell me you haven't even once thought about fucking me."

Maddi gasped. She caught herself leering at Diana's full figure. The blonde's creamy tits threatened to spill overtop her dress as she bent over. The sight churned Maddi's stomach. "Um. Maybe" She stammered, squeezing her thighs together. "You know I've always admired how big your cock is."

"Mmhmm," Diana smirked. "Just so you know... You've been given a very intense aphrodisiac. In a few minutes, both your cock and pussy will be drooling like crazy. Mine too. So you've got a choice. Either you run to the bathroom, fuck yourself silly, or you can let your baby sister take care of it." She slithered toward Maddi with her bottom lip bulging in a pout.

Maddi forced a dry gulp down her throat. Diana was right. She could already feel a hot stickiness between her legs. It was in that middle she realized the dark, disgusting truth. She wanted Diana. Her eyes welled with tears as she nodded, giving in to her carnal desire.

When Maddi's eyes bulged, Diana lunged forward. "It's okay, baby. It's okay." Diana whispered. She caressed Maddi's neck and drew her closer. Without another word, they kissed. Diana's tongue raked against Maddi's dry, thin lips and forced itself into her sister's mouth. She guided Maddi back to a long plush lounging chair and laid her back gently.

Maddi struggled to her eyes in focus. Diana's blonde bangs turned into brushstrokes of yellow and brown as she loomed over her. She felt her skirt push up, and Diana's smooth, icy hands caress her abs.

"Nnngh..." Maddi squirmed. She bit her lip as the pressure jabbed between her thighs. She wheezed again when Diana laid most of her weight on her chest. Her sister pushed deeper inside her. Diana's cock was huge; Bigger than Maddi's. She didn't realize such until it pulsed and throbbed, nuzzling against her uterus.

"Oh my god, Maddi. We've waited entirely too long to do this." Diana's voice dropped an octave as she shivered with pleasure. She laid tiny kisses on Maddi's neck and whispered in her ear. "You know when I was balls deep in Christy, all I could really think about is you—how this race has been so special for me." She moaned.

"Di—Diana..." Maddi said through her discomfort. At times, Diana's glassy, soulless eyes flickered against the icy moon. They struck Maddi as particularly callous. Even in her moaning, aroused, vigor, it was clear Maddi's feelings were no concern. "Diana..." She squeezed onto Diana's shoulder and repeated herself. "You're so-"

But Diana just shivered and continued her thrusting and one-sided conversation. "You should've seen Christy's face. Contorted. Drooling." She let loose a devilish giggle. "You can't imagine how novel it was watching her come. But when I was done blowing my load in her, I REALLY just wanted it to be you." Diana shuddered. She leaned all her weight on Maddi as an orgasm threatened to rack her body. "Maddi, how hot would it be to give birth to your own niece?"

"N-NGH-NO!" Maddi's scream came out in a mere loud whisper. She brought her knee around Diana's thigh, pulling Diana's throbbing, drooling cock from her. Maddi's eyes focused on the thick rope of precum dripping between Diana's legs—knowing full well at least some of her sister's cum remained swimming inside. She wanted to vomit, but Maddi was too wet to think of anything else.

"Okay." Diana stumbled back and licked her lips. "Okay, that's fine, Maddi." With her glassy-eyed stare locked on Maddi, she laid back in her own chair and spread her legs. "You can do me, then." She offered.

"Are you serious?" Maddi sat up.

"I need you." Diana pulled her dress up high.

Maddi couldn't believe her eyes. She had seen Diana's pussy plenty of times, but never as an object of desire. She lifted her cock and balls up with one hand while the other fingers pulled apart her meaty lips, pink folds on lewd display. It twisted Maddi's stomach in knots as she staggered to the chair. She couldn't deny that dark, perverted side—the part that wanted to touch herself when she heard Christy was pregnant. She loomed over Diana, dropping her weight on the chair as she rocked her hips.

"UGH! AH!" Diana writhed, when the mixture of pain and pleasure invaded her tightness. Her unused, virgin hole stretched around its guest. She grabbed Maddi's shoulders and sat up. "How does it feel to rip your sister's cherry from her?" She cried, smiling. "I swear I've been saving it for 20 years!" She grunted. "Just for you, Maddi."

"You just took mine, too," Maddi whispered in her ear. She lay on top of Diana, thrusting, and jabbing her cock deeper. Diana groaned when she heard this, and the cream that gushed from her pussy allowed Maddi to fully slam inside. "FUCK!" Maddi screamed as she buried herself to the hilt. Her swollen futa balls slapped against her sister's ass. "Oh my god, Di. I'm going to fuck a baby into you!" Tears ran down her cheeks. Her cock twitched.

"Do it." Diana hissed. She wrapped her legs around Maddi's bony hips. "I'm serious. Even if you blow your load and I have my own niece, I win. Fuck, we BOTH win." She ran her wet fingers across her own cock's slick shaft and stroked. With a fast flicking of the wrist, she groaned louder and mingled with Maddi's own grunts of threatening climax.

"Here's it comes." Maddi cried, grabbing her dizzying head. "I'm gonna come." With her last bit of strength and sanity, she grabbed two fistfuls of Diana's thighs and pushed away. Her cock popped from Diana's pussy just in time. A thick rope of cum flicked onto Maddi's chin. The next burst was aimed back at Diana. Maddi coated her sister's blonde curly wisps in heavy cream. It dripped in ropes down her pussy—and was all Diana needed to get her over the edge. Diana's toes curled as her shaft erupted. Hot white ribbons shot from the head and cascaded down her fingers. Maddi drooled at sight and lost what little composure she had. Her mouth went over Diana's bursting cock, and she took a brimming mouthful of her sister's seed. She braced her abs and swallowed the saltiness, gagging in the attempt. Her body crashed next to Diana, and the pair cuddled in a sweaty mess, bodies sticking together with their commingled seed.

"Fuck, Maddi, that was so hot." Diana kissed cheek before moving for her mouth. She lapped up the remnants of her cum and savored the sour aftertaste. "You like that creamy protein, baby? That's one way to get your weight up." She shivered with joy. "But why'd you pull out?"

"We both have each other's precum in us." Maddi wheezed. "So we're even, right?"

Diana grinned, leaning her head back. "Always with sympathy and fairness. It's gonna be the death of you one day."

"Di," Maddi said. "I want to come clean. I'm going to tell all the girls what's going on." Her eyes floated up at the moon as she went on. "It's a better outcome for everyone if they know. Plus, so many girls will line up at the chance to bang us if we advertised."

Diana laughed. "Wow."

"You should tell Jenna, too." She turned to her. "At least tell her she might be pregnant. Or I can tell her if you're feeling weird about it and-"

"The only thing I'm feeling 'weird' about right now is you." Diana's voice remained calm. "I'll let you in on something only because neither of us will remember this in the morning. After I banged Jenna, I was thinking about doing you next. But then I said no. Maddi is too loyal—she should make her own choices."

Maddi whispered. "Di."

"No, let me finish." Diana slurred her words as she playfully tapped Maddi's shoulder. "Living in a world of futas is a foregone conclusion. It's GOING to happen. You're important to that reality, but not vital. I swear I'll Genghis Khan every woman on this planet before I'm dead. And if you ever think about telling Jenna the truth, sympathy and fairness will take a backseat. Cause honey, I'LL be the death of you. Please don't make me bury you, Madison. I do hate funerals."

"Oh." Maddi blinked away tears. "Okay, Diana. Sure." But Diana had already drifted to sleep. Maddi laid her head on Diana's chest. She paid close attention to her treacherous sister's resting heartbeat. Funny, she thought, it didn't SOUND like the heart of a murderer. As Diana's jism cooled between her legs, Maddi felt dirty and shameful. She wasn't looking forward to the morning, either. That's when she'd find that her phone had recorded hers and Diana's tryst and the entire damning conversation. Then she'd learn all over again that her sister will kill her to maintain her plan. No. She wasn't looking forward to that at all. She closed her eyes.

12