Crosswinds Pt. 02 - Dark Currents Ch. 02

Story Info
The story of incestuous futanari sisters resumes at college.
2.6k words
4.29
7.2k
5
0

Part 10 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Author's Note: Series contains graphic scenes of incest***

Maddi flicked off her sandals and buried her pale toes within the sun-drenched soil as she made herself comfortable on the campus lawn. For the first time since her arrival, the picturesque, tropical surroundings of Moringa Island bustled with activity. New students and familiar faces alike greeted each other in the fronts of dorms. Some took up blankets and picnicked in small groups on the green or nearby benched. Others found relaxation inside watching television on the first-floor activity center of this respective dorm. But amid such collective energy, Maddi found herself exhaling heavily before putting the phone to her ear.

"Hey, Savannah," Maddi smiled. Her head tilted up to soak in as much sun she could. "I hope you're doing okay. It's Sunday, and the fall semester starts tomorrow. I've been settled in at Morninga for a month now. I've met most of the students, and they're mostly nice. There's a dorm full of rich blondes that you'll probably not like much. I think they expected me to board with them, but it'd be like living with 12 Dianas. Other than them, everyone's nice. Except," She paused her message to reflect on her most recent run-in. "My dorm mate hates me. She snapped at me on day one, and I feel like I can't do anything to please her. I think it has something to do with my Mom. She's from one of the group homes for teenage futa that my Mom built. I dunno."

As Maddi basked in the radiant temperature, a brisk wind picked up and fluttered the sound of static in her ear. "So that's why I'm glad to be moving out. I've got my eye on an apartment in town that's only a few miles from campus. Great starter home. I can't wait to show you. And it's so beautiful here. I'm excited to live with you." Then the wave of desperation grew too high, and her phone suddenly felt too heavy hold. Her hand thudded to the ground as she fought the onslaught of tears. "We're still going to live together, aren't we?" She cried. "Fucking hell, Savannah. You haven't called me in two weeks!"

Enough was enough. Maddi ended the call abruptly and recovered her sandals. She started her reluctant walk back to Lavender Dorm, the farthest of the three dormitories from the front of the campus' sprawling lawn.

--

Dr. Umi Saito clutched her clipboard with a renewed sense of confidence as she trailed behind her new boss. She orbited behind the tall figure draped a long, delicate black maxi dress. Her auburn hair was cut into sharp, shoulder-length angles that appeared dangerous to the touch. But despite her imposing appearance, the straight-jawed slender woman seemed pleased with the state of the campus in her absence.

"This is wonderful, Umi." Dr. Dominika Bykov smiled as she observed the beautiful, happy campus. "You've done a smashing job minding the shop."

"Thank you, Chancellor." Umi bowed.

Dr. Bykov possessed a piercing pair of icy blue eyes. She used them to leer at the multitudes of young futa sprawled of the lawn wearing their high-waist shorts and sundresses. Tan, dark, pale. Girls of all shapes and sizes. The Chancellor smiled. "So many beautiful young futanari, bustling with so much virile energy." She turned back to her diminutive colleague. "It seems I owe you an apology, Dr. Saito. It must've been challenging to keep your hands to yourself."

"It's been fine, Chancellor." Umi's glance hit the grass. She lowered her voice from fear of being overheard. "You know I care about student success first and foremost." She said, fighting images of her beautiful intern Ashley Washington from her head.

"Of course," The Chancellor cooed. "You don't have to prove your commitment to me." She came to a full stop and faced Umi. "I'd love nothing more than every Moringa graduate to become a leader of industry. Part of that education includes treating them like adults-consenting adults."

Umi stepped closer. "You're referring to the Board's ban on intercourse on campus? I attended the last two board meetings. They don't appear willing to concede on that."

"All things in time, Umi." Dr. Bykov encouraged. Then both her vision, attention, and intrigue became suddenly diverted. A young slender, raven-haired futa wearing a short jumped bustled by several hundred feet away. Dominika gawked at the girl, who barely carried any muscle or fat on her arms or legs. But there was something about her lanky beauty that she couldn't turn away from. "Umi, who's that girl?"

Umi snapped to attention and looked up. "That's Madison Masters. She transferred in as a senior."

"She's one of Rochelle's kids?" Dominika cocked her head. She watched as Maddi disappeared into the dorm. "I thought they were all blonde."

"Not this one," Umi corrected. "Dr. Drake advised me she was coming in and to also keep an on eye on her."

Dominika smirked. "And why has the Chairman of the Board of Directors taken such a liking to young Miss Masters?"

"She didn't say." Umi tapped pensively on the clipboard. "But Dr. Drake asked me to 'look over her as if she was her own daughter.' My assumption is that she become Madison's mentor since her mother's passing."

"Curious." Dominika cooed under her breath. "Can you do me a favor, Umi? Please print a copy of Madison's file and bring it to my office."

Umi, albeit confused, complied. "I'll have to you by the end of the day."

--

"Okay. I'm just going to have a regular shift." Ellen Ebb decided to lie to herself as soon as she sat down in the oversized office chair. "I'm just going to dispense medication, do my rounds, and knockout these sudokus while I wait for first shift." She crossed her muscular, ample legs and let the coarse brown fabric of her scrubs settle over her bronzed skin. As she reclined behind the infirmary desk, she caught a glimpse of her reflection under the sterile white lights overhead. Ellen knew herself to be attractive-beautiful even. Her big hazel eyes flickered in the mirror under long curly lashes. Her long wavy hair was recently dyed a striking fire-engine red. Add that to her statuEsque, buxom body (featuring breathtaking DDD twins), Ellen began to wonder how she even got herself in this mess.

"I could have any man I want." She huffed to herself under the droning television. The nurse's office was a cramped corridor between the rest of the facility and an infirmary full of beds. She often found herself the lone nurse on the graveyard shift, which afforded her plenty of opportunities to talk to herself. "Yes. I could seriously fuck any man I want." Ellen sat up, leaning her weight on the PostIt-cluttered desk. "So why aren't I fucking men?"

That was a good question. Why would a 38-year-old lifelong heterosexual woman make the sudden curve? After all, Ellen loved dick-all aspects. The robust, pungent smell and taste when the hardness is exposed. The sensation of it throbbing in her mouth, precum trickling down her contracting throat threatening to drown her at any moment. And don't get her started letting one sink deep between her legs. No protection- a damn waste of latex, she thought. Plus, she adored the warmth swimming insider her. A sudden chill rattled up Ellen's spine as happy goosebumps raised on her exposed arms. All of a sudden, she couldn't wait until the last guard clocked out.

"Lopez!" Ellen stepped out and shouted. Flimsy partitioned curtains provided the patients with minimal privacy. She pursed her lips in anticipation as Julia Lopez eventually appeared from behind the veil. She was a raven-haired stout beauty with a complement of tattoos along her bare shoulders and neck. As came come enough to smell the delicate fragrance of cheap shampoo from the girl's hair, Ellen finally exhaled the breath she hadn't realized she held. Nearly a foot taller, she loomed over Julia as she stepped forward. "Inside, please." She looked down her nose at her short-statured charge.

As Ellen allowed Julia to step past, the girl's bright-orange hospital gown brushed alongside the nurse. She couldn't help but admire Julia's swagger-even during her first incarceration. Still so quiet and steady.

"How ya feeling today?" Ellen asked, relaxing her shoulders along with her speech.

Julia shrugged. "Okay. Better." Her eyes remained downcast as she shifted her weight. "Nice shoes." She said after some silence.

Ellen smirked. "You want them?" She checked to confirm she wore merely her plain white sneakers. She knew Julia was barely 21 and wondered what a young hip girl wanted with such a mundane article of clothing.

"No, that's alright." Julia's voice came off subdued as if she didn't want the other patients to hear. She looked back over at the sea of curtains swaying the AC's breeze.

"Okay, then." Ellen uncrossed her legs. "Want anything else?"

Julia took no measure to hide her lustful glare. "Maaaybe," A goofy smile escaped her hardened front. "I just don't want the rest of the girls getting mad n' jealous n' shit."

Ellen felt the hunger in her jaw as her mouth watered. "You let me worry about them." She made her words to keep from drooling. "Why don't we keep it simple so there'll be less to hate on?"

Julia exhaled deeply and clutched her nervous chest. "Yeah, that's what I was thinking."

Ellen smiled. With a gentle flick of her index, she motioned for Julia to drop her pants. With a girlish giggle, she gradually complied, peeling down the flimsy waistband in a playful tease.

As Ellen suspected, Julia's cock was not only rigid and ready-to-go but leaked a generous helping of precum. The smell of the girl's skin caressed her nostrils as she descended, and the thin film of sweat on Julia's stomach added a subtle musk that dizzied Ellen as she knelt.

The nurse said nothing before licking just under the tip of the girl's throbbing, leaking spear. As the salty syrup covered her tongue, Ellen fought the urge to devour the girl entirely. Foreplay was a must. Parting her full, red lips, she sucked slowly, deliberately, covering Julia's hardness with her saliva. She let out a satisfied moan as her face sank deeper, feeling each veiny ripple in the futanari member.

"Jesus-" Julia cooed, knees nearly buckling. She grabbed fistfuls of hair and eased herself deeper into Ellen's sucking mouth. Her soft thrusting birthed an audible squishing that echoed in the office.

"NNNGHH!!" Ellen's guttural howl rattled through her lover's body. The feast resumed. Her nails dug into the weathered dusky skin of Julia's thighs, only temporarily releasing the grip to wipe her drooling chin. She bobbed and sucked in with a fluid rhythm, sneaking in a desperate heave for air whenever she could.

"N-nurse Ellen." Julia stammered in broken English. It took seconds of heavy panting to regain come sense of speech. "I'm gonna fuck the shit out of your mouth,"

Ellen moaned louder than ever. Her hands slid behind, and she grabbed Julia's mounds, spreading them as she impaled her face. Soppy gagging sounds forced their way up Ellen's throat when Julia's cock boxed her uvula. Nevertheless, she continued the assault. At some point, they stopped caring who could hear. Julia's peppy whimpers filled Ellen's ears-then the office-then the entire infirmary. The young futa's whines turned to throaty, pained howls signifying she was about to blow her load.

"I'm coming-" She rasped. "I'm- I'm!!"

Julia screamed as she came. Jets of her cream gushed into Ellen's waiting mouth. It didn't stay for long. When Julia withdrew her still throbbing cock, Ellen's pursed lips trembled before sputtering her mouth's torrid contents down her chin. Then she gagged, and a glug of cream exploded from her mouth, cascading to the floor in loud splats. Ellen doubled over and continued to spit and wheeze while her lungs learned to breathe air again. Through her own gasping, she heard the wet fapping of Julia's cock. The young futa had recovered and now stroked her cock at a rigid pace.

Ellen tilted her head upward after a grateful heave of air-just in time for her eyes to focus on Julia's spitting cock ready to blast again. She let her mouth slack open as Julia grunted, thrusting her hips forward. The jerking cock laid softly on Ellen's bottom lip before a few subtle gushes floating into her waiting mouth. She squeezed her thighs together as she greedily gulped the seed, feeling her own sexy wetness pooling in her soaking panties. When Julia's cock wilted, at last, Ellen savored her meal by closing her lips around the shrinking shaft and suckling gently. The warm, tempting concoction-salty and creamy, sweet and savory all at once, lingered on her tongue and sent shivered down her spine.

"They say an orgasm is one of nature's best painkillers." Ellen mewed, the seed dripped in globs. She collected it in her palm and a lapped at it like a housecat. She looked up with big wide eyes from nearly coming herself and smiled at her prey. "Look's like you're over your ankle sprain now." Ellen winked.

+++

Yes. Prison night nurse Ellen Ebb had just sucked off one of her futanari patients after she swore to herself she'd return to the straight and narrow. She reclined in her chair, wincing as she recalled the tryst. "I'm such a slut," Ellen whined under her breath. "I'm gonna lose my license if this keeps up." She already spent the first part of her shift sucking off Julia Lopez, the young 21-year-old self-proclaimed "Hood Rat." The scent of the girl's spunk lay heavy in her clothes and skin. It was as if the girl's hands, covered with cheap tattoos of faded black, still gripped her hair as she emptied her load into Ellen's hungry mouth.

The nurse was wound up with no turning back. To matters worse, her dripping panties threatened to soak through her scrubs. Ellen traced a delicate pattern along her crotch to check.

"Mmm..." She moaned. Her fingers lingered for too long. Now she applied more pressure-then more until she found her clit's thick outline. Ellen gently rocked herself as the rhythm caused her blood to rush. With feet planted firmly and thighs lewdly spread, Ellen's mouth hung agape while she masturbated through her clothing. The freehand went to squeeze one of her ripe, hard nipples; And then the other.

"Fuck-Fuck me," Her throaty words oozed from her mouth over the sound of the pressing of wet fabric. "Fuck me, you dirty futa." A terrible burning ached between her legs. She yearned to slid a few fingers over her waistband, but she knew they ultimately wouldn't suffice.

Ellen allowed another pulse of heat churn through her stomach. "Maybe one more," She hummed before licking her moist lips. "One more futa cock in my pussy, and I'll call it a night." It was a decent rationale for Ellen. The prison infirmary housed twenty beds. Most of her residents were futanari. She'd usually gorge herself on at least a half-dozen before her shift ended. A simple pair of trysts seemed a decent alternative to cold turkey.

Her rubber soles eked tiny squeaks as she walked purposefully into the room. She paused at the third cubicle and rapped gently on the drapes.

"Are you decent, Miss Masters?" Ellen asked softly through the veil before tugging on the curtain. A sweet voice on the other side confirmed she was, sounding as desperate as defeated.

Ellen closed the curtain and studied the patient from afar at first, her once golden blonde wisps were an unkempt nest of messy tangles. She watched with sympathy as the girl struggled for some form of comfort.

"How're you feeling tonight, Diana?" Ellen mustered to resolve to sound as professional as possible.