All Comments on 'Crosswinds Pt. 02 - Dark Currents Ch. 04'

by Teagan_Cascade

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank God...

You've finally brought this series back. I thought it was gonna be done, but it was a surprise (and a pleasant surprise at that) that you brought the next part to this series back. I loved the original series so much and have high expectations for this one, don't let that stress you out too much, though. Just keep working on improving Diana and Maddi's characters. I love how far you've come with bringing out Diana's crazy character. AN insane attempt, The goal to impregnate all of the women of the world, was also secretly brilliant and I can't wait to see what Diana does to Maddi while she's locked up. It might've said this and I just missed it, but for how long is Diana in jail for (or is it Juvie)? When is she gonna get out? What's she gonna do when she gets out? Most importantly, I can't wait to see where this goes because Maddi is compassionate, but a total BABE. And Diana is a total Babe, but a complete sociopath who loves her sister a bit too much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTeagan_Cascade@Teagan_Cascade
3DX and erotica artist with a concentration on futanari and impregnation. I hope you have fun with this.