Crosswinds Pt. 02 - Dark Currents Ch. 08

Story Info
The story of incestuous futanari sisters resumes at college.
2.2k words
4.22
6.5k
6

Part 16 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Author's Note: Series contains graphic imagery of incest***

Her baby was crying again.

Maddi groaned as her eyes opened. She was at a loss for how many times she had woken up this ungodly hour. All she knew is she was dead tired and was looking to pass this one-off.

"Eden," Maddi mumbled as she blindly swiped at the lifeless figure in bed aside her. "Eden, go check on your sister."

"No," Eden growled without moving a muscle.

"Eden," Maddi repeated bolder. "Please go cradle your baby sister."

"Mom," Eden stirred, growing annoyed. "I received no pleasure in making my dear sister, Genevieve." She reasoned. "Why should I be punished by getting up at 2 am?"

Maddi rolled over and cupped her daughter's face. Eden's flickering sapphire eyes fixed on her mother, and it never ceased to make Maddi's heart skip a beat. "Because you need the practice." Maddi winked. "Plus, Mommy'll let you blow off a little mid-term steam inside her. Deal?"

Eden huffed and rolled her eyes as only a disgruntled daughter can. "Fine," She bellowed. Her first attempt to rock herself upward failed. Only the second time did she find her balance. Eden sighed, shoot another scowl at Maddi, then took a moment to caress her own fresh baby bump. "I guess I do need practice," She finally agreed. "Four more months."

Maddi smiled. "You're gonna be great, honey."

Genevieve cried louder.

---

After waking from her dream, Maddi loathed herself more than usual. She desperately wanted to take a sick day but instead found herself dragging her sore limbs from bed to the showers down the hall. "Only 7:30 am," She grumbled, checking her phone. "Good, I'm not going to move very fast today." She had done a decent job at ignoring last night's torrid exchange with Diana. Now she dreaded the reminder--fast approaching.

The screeching shower suddenly blasted Maddi's bare chest with ice-cold water. It stole her breath as her skinny legs recoiled. But the steam eventually rose and soothed her fatigue. She let the stream cascade her face, washing away Diana's retched scent.

"I shouldn't have waited to shower," Maddi cursed herself. As much as she wanted to rid herself smell her sister pressed upon her, she now faced the reason she put off bathing.

Maddi tensed her legs and pushed. Even under the shower's roar, she heard the embarrassing razz of her pussy expelled the remnants of Diana's seed. Her faced reddened. "Why is there so much?" Maddi whined. "If she keeps this up, I'll get pregnant for sure." She pushed again--heavy plops of the rancid, incestral cum splashed between her toes. Her shame was palatable.

"Is this it?" Maddi thought as she finished cleaning. "This must be my punishment for all the girls I hurt."

---

Maddi sat across from Ashley Washington as the two read quietly in one of the campus's cozy study rooms. It was a simple and small room, half the size of their dorm furnished with a round table and a few chairs. Maddi found the quiet confines calming. She looked up slightly over the top of her book to catch a glance of Ashley's short, ebony curls.

"Ashley," Maddi started. "I guess I should be talking to you about being a leader. But I saw your academic record. You were class president of your high school class."

"By default," Ashley squirmed quietly. "Nobody else wanted to run."

"Yeah," Maddi gave a short chuckle. "I lie for the sake of modesty too." She read Ashley's face. The underclassman's sheepish grin told Maddi the two were very much alike. "Have you started the 'famous futanari' paper as Dr. Bykov wanted?"

"Yeah," Ashley cleared her throat as she nervously marked her page. She closed the book and focused her wide bronze eyes on Maddi. "But I'm not far. I just decided on the subject."

"Are you going doing it on my mom?" Maddi asked.

"Should I?" Ashley raised her brow, hanging on Maddi's response.

"No," Maddi shook her head. "Don't. I was just asking." Then she bit her lip. "Can I ask you a question?"

Ashley gave her a side-eye and shrugged. "You just asked me a question. Why'd you think you needed permission to ask another?"

"Because it's personal," Maddi said bluntly. "Have you ever found yourself in a relationship that you didn't know how to stop?"

Ashley's heart seemed to skip a beat as her eyes widened. Her broad shoulders shrank. She couldn't have hidden her feeling if she tried. "Yeah," She nodded. Ashley could almost smell the lingering cherry blossom perfume worn by her Dr. Umi Saito as she recalled their last torrid tryst. "Yeah," She repeated. "I'm in one now."

"Yeah?" Maddi perked up before she sighed in commiseration. "Me too."

"I will say one thing," Ashley leaned her thin arms on the table. "I don't want it to end. I don't want to get out of it. I just want it to be less scandalous."

"Who is it?" Maddi asked.

Ashley glared. "You first."

Maddi chuckled. "Okay, fair enough. I don't think I want to be in this relationship. But I feel stuck. I think there's a lot of futanari that get into these situations."

Ashley nodded. "Sometimes, toxic people think we'll sleep with anyone. We're vulnerable to these situations because we attract the wrong kind of people. We have to elevate ourselves and respect our bodies. Then we stop getting into messes."

"You might be right. I've beginning to think this awful relationship is my own doing." Maddi perked up. "Very insightful, Ashley. Are you sure you're only a freshman?"

Ashley blushed.

"I have to find a way out of this," Maddi muttered.

---

"Hey, Sis!"

Maddi jumped out of her skin. She had just sat down in her 'Futanari Studies' class. With a guilt-stricken glare, she was relieved to see it was her dorm mate Mallory Wright standing over her.

"Sorry," Mallory apologized. She pulled a lock of tangled ginger hair from her face. "I didn't mean to scare you. You feeling okay?"

Maddi brought her fingers to her tired temples. "Yeah, I'm fine. I haven't been sleeping well."

"Yeah, looks like it." Mallory knelt and pressed her weight on Maddi's desk. "And I'm sure you thought I was Diana, too. Sorry, I shouldn't be calling you my sister yet. I just wanted to tell you I sent our DNA swabs off."

"It's okay. And thanks for letting me know." Maddi afforded her a weak smile. "When do you expect an answer?"

Mallory scoffed. "Knowing Moringa Island mail, at least a month. I'm in no hurry, anyway. I've waited for 23 years to find my futa-mom. What's another month?"

Maddi nodded. "That makes sense."

Then Mallory turned back to watch the room's front door. "Where's Diana? Is she going to be late every day?"

"Probably," Maddi pulled out a pen. "I meant to tell you the other night. I know she's fun, but she's not very dependable."

"Ah. Party girl." Mallory smirked. "I'm sure she was partying with the girls at Peppermint House and is sleeping it off right now."

---

Diana relished in the sensation. She and Mary had fucked for the better part of an hour. Her cock squished and splashed cum from her second and third loads out of Mary's skeletal, writing frame. She pumped on; her fourth orgasm was pending.

"Fuck me--harder--HARDER!" Mary moaned. A thick rope of drool whipped from her pursed lips as she lashed her head back and forth. Her nails dug in and pinched at her flat chest. "Fuck--fuck--fuck me!" Mary's grunts grew even more primal. She smashed her tiny lumps toward each other and glared into Diana's glassy, leering eyes. "Get me pregnant," Mary growled.

Exhausted, Diana's bare heaving tits spilled droplets of sweat on Mary as she thrust. Her warm hands crept to Mary's neck, locking her fingers across her lover's pulsing throat, she squeezed. "I'm getting you pregnant, she whispered. "I'm getting you pregnant." On and on, Diana repeated, each time getting louder. The grip she held on Mary's throat tightened.

Mary's brown eyes bulged. Her mouth opened, but only wet gargled came forth. Her body spasmed as her face turned red, then the most urgent shade of purple. Her frail hands beat and flailed at the stern grip over her windpipe. She fought harder, but Diana's weight continued to crush her.

"Getting. You. Pregnant." Diana's husky voice sputtered. As her back arched and stiffened, she released her death grip. Mary coughed and gasped her battered pussy filled with yet a fourth ample load. "Getting. You. Pregnant." Diana gasped, her body crashed back to the bed aside Mary.

"T--that," Mary felt the bruised imprints on her tortured neck. "That is what I've craved forever. I was about to pass out; then, all the blood rushed to my head just before I came. I'm so glad you introduced me to this, love."

Diana suddenly sat up with a bewildered look. "Mary?" She sounded startled.

"Yes, honey?" Mary replied, still gasping. "You sound as if you're surprised to see me."

Diana rubbed her fatigued eyes. "No, it's not that." She sighed. "I just got carried away. I almost passed out myself."

---

Diana and Mary shared a quiet breakfast that morning. Two bowls of flakey cereal, half an orange eat, and steaming mugs of tea. As meager as it felt to Mary, Diana was still thankful to be free from prison food. Their second-floor apartment boasted a spacious patio, which Diana quickly repurposed for her two favorite activities, eating and nude sunbathing. The streets were still filled with morning mist as dawn broke. Just past the flimsy wooden railings, Diana could make out the beginning of a bustling day on Moringa Island.

"Honey," Mary cocked her head to get Diana's attention. "We need to talk about something."

"Yes?" Diana smiled at her. Mary cleaned up well, she thought. The young woman's paisley silken blue robe clung loosely to her skinny shoulders. The fact she was still nude underneath with a freshly ravaged body made Diana's heart skip a beat.

"I--um." Mary fidgeted. "You've been lovely about the issue, but you don't have to hide what you've been doing." She smiled sweetly with her eyes and nodded with zeal. "I found them."

Diana, unaware of what she was hiding (for once), blinked with confusion. "Found what, dear?"

"I shouldn't have done it, but I went through your stuff the last time you went to class." Mary pouted. "I'm sorry."

"Honey," Diana sneered. "That wasn't very nice."

"I know," Mary shook her head. "But I had a feeling you were cheating on me. But what I found made me feel foolish." She pulled a small vial her robe pocket and laid in on the iron frame patio table. The little pills scattered from side-to-side as the cylinder rolled. "They're fertility drugs. You've been putting them in my food, haven't you?" She grinned.

Stunned for a moment, Diana laughed. "RIGHT!" She sighed with relief. "I thought you'd feel bad."

"Nonsense," Mary said. Her finger rocked the vial back-and-forth. "I know my disease makes it hard to conceive. God knows I need the help." She popped the cap between her boney fingers and emptied a quarter of the pills in her palm.

Diana watched in awe as Mary shoveled them in her mouth in a single gulp. "I'd love to give birth before next winter." Mary mused, grinning. "Having a reason to get cozy, never leaving the house except for doctor appointments and walks with my new baby. No one would miss me." Then she shrugged. "Not that anybody knows I'm here anyway."

"You keep eating, and I'll keep coming," Diana cooed. "We'll get there. I'm sure you'll be late--" Suddenly her eyes shot open. "Class!" She cried, slapping her forehead. "Futa Studies is today. Dr. Bykov is gonna kill me."

"Speaking of which," Mary's cheery mood vanished, and a dark impatient one took its place. "When are we going to kill Maddi?"

"I told you," Diana reasoned. "She has to suffer first. She hasn't suffered enough."

"I know," Mary sighed. "But I'm afraid we'll lose our nerve if we wait longer. Plus, I don't like all those nasty futanari around you. I trust you. But not them,"

Diana scoffed. "Why would I touch any of those girls when I have you at home?"

Mary blushed. "I shouldn't be so insecure."

"That's your last girlfriend's fault." Diana reached for Mary and squeezed her arm. "She seduced you. She manipulated you."

"She manipulated you, too." Mary sniffled. "What if she tries to seduce you again? What if she tries to get you pregnant again?"

"Mary," Diana's voice grew stern. "I swear on my mother's grave that her cock will never come near me." She stopped to kiss Mary's hand. "And mine will never come near her."

Mary sighed lovingly, "That's all I needed to hear."

"So, off I go." Diana popped up and kissed Mary's cheek. "I should be able to sneak into class."

Mary gave her a look of confusion. "I thought you said there were only a few people in this class? How're you able to sneak in?"

Diana shrugged, "I didn't say I wouldn't get caught."

Mary smiled and rolled her eyes. "Tell Maddi I said 'hi.' "

"I'm sure she'll love that." Diana laughed. "Bye."

"Can I help?" Mary stood and called out.

"Can you help what?" Diana asked over her shoulder. She rolled her uniform green sweater on her head as Mary came behind her.

"Make her suffer," Mary whispered in Diana's ear. "I want to hurt her some more,"

Diana's movements slowed, and she wore a delighted grin. "What did you have in mind?"