Crossword Puzzle Intimacy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you need me to wear a condom?" I asked, as I rubbed my cock against her pussy lips, just a hair's breath away from entering her.

"No," she grunted, "of course not, I can't get pregnant. Just stick it in and fuck me hard."

So, seconds later I was balls deep in my gorgeous, horny, neighbour. More than 20 years older than me and someone I'd known most of my life. Not quite as much of a "head fuck" as masturbating with my Mother. But not something I'd ever have imagined just a few weeks earlier when I returned home for the summer.

I'd learnt with my girlfriend that it generally paid to take things slowly at first and not just pump away too quickly. So that's what I tried to emulate with Janet. But she was having none of it.

"Come on Jack, just give it to me." Pulling me too her she was already grinding against me. "I really need a good, hard, fucking."

Despite having a lot of sexual interaction with my Mother it had been a few months since I'd last had the pleasure of fucking a wet, juicy, pussy. Or indeed any pussy. God it felt good!

Following Janet's direction I was thrusting away hard and fast. And it was certainly meeting with her approval.

"Ooh yes Jack, that's good. You cock is so fucking hard. Come on, give me all you've got," she demanded.

I'd been a little concerned that I might pop too soon. At that age my ability to prolong my first orgasm was not as good as it later became. And the extraordinarily horny circumstances would not help.

But I needn't have worried. Janet was clearly incredibly worked up and seemingly more desperate than me.

As hard as I was pumping away at her, the more she pushed back against me, gripping me tightly with both her legs and her pussy. And, just like my Mother, she was not averse to using some coarse language to urge me on.

"Yes baby, that's it, keep going, fuck my juicy pussy. If you carry on like that I'm going to come on your gorgeous cock."

As much as this dirty talk was turning me on and hastening my own release, Janet seemed to several steps ahead on the road to her climax. And this was borne out just minutes later.

"Oh God, oh god, here it comes, NNNNNGHHHHH, YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!" she cried, gripping me ever tighter and quivering beneath me as her orgasm hit.

As well as I'd been able to hold off from coming, the passion Janet had just displayed was the catalyst for my own orgasm.

"Ahhhh, aahhhh, me too, coming.......coming........COMINGGGGG" I grunted as I fired several shots of spunk deep into her pussy.

As we lay there, catching our breath after the ferocity of our lovemaking, Janet grinned at me, more than a little sheepishly.

"Sorry Jack, I really hope I wasn't too wild. I'm afraid it's been some time since I got a good fucking like that. And, boy, that was a properly good fucking," she chuckled. "I'm afraid to say that Peter's ardour has cooled somewhat over the years. Whilst mine, as you've just experienced, is undiminished. I really hope I didn't shock or upset you with my language and my assertiveness?"

"Crikey no," I assured her, "surprised maybe, but certainly not shocked or upset. Quite the opposite in fact, it was a big turn-on. And I'm really flattered that I've been able to provide you with as much pleasure as you did to me. I was trying, as you suggested, to attend to your needs. Not entirely unselfishly either," I grinned, "as I'm hoping, as you suggested a little earlier, that you may agree that we can repeat this some time?"

"God yes," she replied, in a flash. "I'm definitely up for a follow-up. Actually there's no time like the present," she suggested with a smile, as she pulled me in for another passionate kiss.

So we spent further time "indulging in various carnal pleasures," as some of my Mother's 19th century literature would have described it. Peter was due home, so after another hour we parted. But not before, after further assurances from me of how discreet I would be, we agreed to reconvene in a few days time

When I returned home, having been with Janet for over two hours, my Mother was desperate to establish how things had gone. She had a pretty good idea from the time that I'd been away, plus the ridiculous grin on my face, that it had been successful. However, my Dad was around and she was unable to get me on my own. And she certainly didn't want to arouse his suspicion. So she went to bed frustrated at her lack of knowledge. Though, from the moans and groans coming from their room later she seemed to have had any of her sexual frustrations relieved!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following day I was, as usual, slow to rouse and rushing to get off to work. So, despite her best efforts my Mother was still unable to grill me on my experiences. However, that evening, we both arrived back from work at similar times. My Dad was out, visiting relatives, so it was just the two of us at home. As soon as she saw me, my Mother cornered me in the kitchen.

"Right," she said, in a determined tone, "time to spill the beans. What happened between you and Janet."

"Mum," I responded, in mock horror, "what makes you think anything happened? I just went round to help her with her IT knowledge."

"Don't play the smart ass with me buster, I know a sexually satisfied smile when I see one. Heavens knows, I've caused a few," she grinned. "Plus, as you will recall, you were going round there to instigate a plan that I helped you formulate."

"Yes," I agreed, "you were suggesting that I seduce a respectable, middle aged neighbour, to make up for your own refusal to see to your poor, sex starved, son's needs."

"Not entirely true," she smiled, clearly enjoying the banter we were engaging in. "You've had quite a lot of your needs satisfied by my hands. Just not, as you keep irresponsibly suggesting, by my pussy. So if you want me to "turn that tap off" completely then continue to maintain this ridiculous silence."

"Look," I begun, trying to suppress a smile, "you've been drumming in to me the importance of discretion. And clearly, a gentlemen, which I'd like to think I am, never tells. So, even if anything had gone on between us - and I'm not suggesting for a moment that it has - then it would be entirely inappropriate of me to disclose that."

"Ooh, you've got an answer for everything," my Mother chuckled. "As I've just suggested, you were only there through my prompting. And my belief that Janet may be up for some fun with you. But I do admire your ethics. But I wonder how strong those are? Come here," she demanded, pulling me in for a clinch.

She held me tightly, with our faces just inches apart, looking deep into my eyes. I thought, initially, that she was about to kiss me. But her next gambit was almost as surprising.

"I told you we couldn't fool around whilst your Dad was home. But, seeing as he's out for an hour or two let me ask you, would you be persuaded to be less discreet if I offered you a tit fuck in exchange for information?"

For a second, I was open mouthed and incredulous. Then, before she could change her mind (and in part calling her bluff) I unbuckled my trousers and released my rapidly hardening cock.

"Sold," I suggested, "a tit fuck from you overcomes almost any morals I may have," as I gave my cock a few tugs to bring it to full hardness.

Laughing uproariously, my Mother turned me round and gently spanked my arse.

"I really ought to have known," she chuckled, "get upstairs so there is less chance of discovery and let's put this deal into action. But I need to know everything," she warned me. "If I sense you're holding back those balls will not be emptied."

I was aware that my Mother wanted - if not needed - a lot of sex. But I was also coming to the conclusion that, as well as having sex, she also enjoyed talking about it. In fact, I'm sure she was also someone that would have (perhaps did) enjoy watching sex, or being watched.

We raced upstairs into my room and the two us rapidly shed our clothing, with my now rock hard cock swaying in front of me.

Laying me back on my bed my Mother squeezed a sizeable dollop of moisturising cream onto her tits. And proceeded to rub it all over - and between - them with great relish. My dick was twitching at the sight of this and I reached up to try and wrap her tits around it.

Slapping my hand way, my Mother was having none of this.

"Not so fast buster, before you get to feel these beauties around your cock, let's hear what happened. The top line summary first of all. Then, as I'm wanking you between them you can go into the gory detail."

"OK," I groaned, "but you have to promise that this stays between us. I want return visits with Janet. And that won't happen if she gets a whiff that I've been disclosing our activities to anyone."

"It's a deal," she agreed, "but I'm hardly likely to tell people in the village. Your Dad has always had a soft spot for Janet - actually probably a hard spot - so I'm not giving him any ideas of the apparent looseness of her morals," she grinned. "Though it sounds like she may prefer fresh meat like you. Not an old wrinklie like him."

"Right," she directed, hovering above me with her tits tantalisingly close to my dick, but not yet wrapped around them. "Let's start with a quick resume of what you did to and with Janet."

"Ok," I began, "I tried initially to be suave and seductive, but only partially achieved that. But, despite my clumsiness, I was able to persuade Janet - quite easily as it happens - to engage with me. Over the course of an hour, I licked her pussy, she sucked my cock and I fucked her. I came twice and she came several times."

"Ooh, what a dirty little slut she is," my Mother chuckled. "I thought that might be the case. Sounds like you both got exactly what you wanted."

"Right, that's my first part of my commitment delivered. Now it's time for that promised tit fuck," I pleaded.

"Fair enough," she agreed, "but I want more of the fine print as you fuck these tits of mine."

I'd never had a tit fuck before, but I found I loved it. The combination of the feel and visuals was incredibly erotic. Plus, like most things sexual, my Mother was very good at it.

That said, my enjoyment was interrupted by the peppering of questions from her.

"Was Janet an enthusiastic lover? What was her body like? How did it compare to hers? What did she particularly enjoy? Did she have peculiar kinks or foibles?"

"Mum, please," I begged, after a little while, having given her most of the information she wanted. "Enough with the questions. Talking about how horny last night was and more importantly seeing and feeling your magnificent tits (I was remembering her advice on flattery) wrapped around my cock has got me desperate to come. Please, please, give me some relief."

"Ooh, your poor tormented soul," she mocked, "but I suppose you have delivered your side of the bargain. Now it's time I delivered mine. So come on baby, let me see if I can coax a load of spunk onto my tits."

So saying, she devoted all her efforts, with no further interruptions or questions, to rubbing her well lubricated tits around my pulsing cock. As she did that, I grasped her tits and held them tightly, thrusting upwards against them.

"Oh my God yes, that is so, so, hot," I assured her (knowing now how much she enjoyed dirty talk). "I love your big, juicy, tits. I'm going to shower them with my hot jizz."

"Oh yes, come on Jack, let me see it shoot out," she encouraged, "show me how much you really do love Mummy's big tits."

When fucking or wanking, as I reached the "vinegar strokes", I liked to up the pace and go quickly. But, as I was discovering, that's not really possible during a tit fuck. As much as I was trying to thrust it was my Mother who was in control and, whether by design or the impractically of rubbing her tits against my dick too quickly, she was methodical, rather than rapid, in her actions.

Whatever the reasons it was exquisite! As she slid my cock slowly between her lubed up tits I could feel my orgasm building, until I could hold back no longer.

"Oooh, ooh, ooh, oooh, coming, coming, COMINGGGGGG......." I grunted, as a torrent of spunk spewed from my shaft, liberally coating her heaving tits.

Rolling off me, my Mother lay beside me, with the spunk pooling in her mighty cleavage.

"Wow," she proclaimed with a giggle, looking down at the spunk, "that looked like a very big one. You were clearly very turned on."

"I was," I agreed, still catching my breath, "I've never had a tit fuck before. But I loved it. It was awesome. Though I think only someone with tits as good as yours could deliver one quite like that."

Pulling me to her my Mother then did something which made an already good afternoon even better. She kissed me. Not a motherly, affectionate kiss. But a deep, passionate, entirely sexual, kiss.

It seemed that my own love of kissing was, at least in part, inherited. Even more than Janet had been the previous day my Mother was all over me. With her tongue buried in my throat and her hands entangled in my hair. An action which, when I replicated it with her, seemed to inflame her further.

Finally pulling away from me she looked me deep in the eyes, with her lust apparent. I was half hoping she may suggest we finally fuck. But, despite her very obvious arousal, it seemed she was sticking to her guns.

"God Jack, you've got me so, so, worked up. We haven't got long before your Dad comes home, but I need you to get me off. It won't take long, so get your magic fingers working on me."

I was, of course, very happy to do that. And I now had a very clear idea of how to do it. Though this time I combined what I knew my Mother enjoyed from my fingering, with passionately kissing her. A combination that, I very swiftly discovered, worked particularly well on her.

I continued in this vein for some time getting her increasingly aroused. As her orgasm approached she pushed me away from kissing her.

"Nearly there Jack," she panted, "just focus all your efforts on frigging me," she demanded.

So, as I'd learned she liked, I had two fingers inside her, with a finger of my other hand gently rubbing her clit.

"Bit faster, bit harder," she directed, "so close, oooh, oooh, oooh, ooohh.......YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!" as her orgasm shot through her, causing her to tremor and gasp on the bed beside me.

Pulling me to her she held me close, still breathing heavily after the exertion of her orgasm.

"Oh my God, I needed that," she confessed. "That was so powerful. Janet is lucky to have discovered you. But don't forget, I'm the one that introduced to you her, or at least suggested you may try your luck with her. So don't you go forgetting about your old Mum and neglecting me and my needs," said, with a mock pout.

"Mum," I confirmed. "Janet is gorgeous and I really enjoyed my time with her. But, in my opinion, you're way better looking and much more sexy. So I'll never neglect you."

"Oh Jack, you are such a sweetheart," she blushed.

"God yes," I assured her. "You must know that all my friends think you're hot. And I bet all the boys in your school lust after you. In fact, even my girlfriend couldn't believe how attractive you were when you met her at the end of term."

"Wow Jack, that's good to know and means so much to me," she gushed. "I'm trying to avoid any false modesty as I know I'm in pretty good shape and can still turn a few heads. But it does no harm to be reminded of that occasionally. So thank you again."

"Now, come on, let's get our arses in gear and get showered and dressed, before your Dad gets home and catches us "in flagrante". Because that's a situation we all of us need to avoid."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your Dad had to give me a good seeing to last night," she disclosed, when we spoke briefly at breakfast the following day. "I was so worked up after you'd showered me with your spunk and related your seduction by - or was it of - Janet. And your fingering only partially sated my appetite. Whilst your Dad was fucking me I was imagining you fucking her," she concluded with a lascivious grin. "Does that make me very bad?"

By now, as I said above, I was clearly viewing my Mother in an extremely sexual light. But I was still finding it uncomfortable to think of her and my Dad fucking. Though she was delighting, it seemed, in relating that. I know that's irrational and hypocritical. But that's human nature for you. That said, it certainly didn't deter me from pushing my luck further with my Mother.

"Well," I suggested, "you don't need to imagine me fucking someone else. I'm perfectly happy for you to experience it for real."

"So you keep saying," my Mother answered, "but I really don't think that would be good for our relationship. Plus," she concluded, "I don't want to deprive poor Janet of the opportunity to alleviate her and your needs. But you have to keep me informed of what you get up to."

"Ah, I see," I chuckled, "so you're just being a good neighbour? But also a little voyeuristic. Except you are wanting to hear about, not see, us fucking. Though knowing now how kinky you are I'm half expecting you to ask if you can watch us."

"Ooh, now that is a depraved and, as you suggest, kinky thought," she agreed. "I know you'd love that. And I wouldn't be surprised if Janet did too. But, for the good reputation of us all, we'll never find out."

Sadly, all of this said, I was no closer it seemed to getting to realise my (relatively new) fantasy of fucking my Mother. But, one big change was that we'd added kissing - and a lot of it - to our repertoire.

I was still more than sensible and discreet, but, over the next few days when I knew we'd not be discovered, I seldom wasted an opportunity to pull my Mother to me and indulge in our mutual love of deep, passionate, kissing.

After my Dad went back to the rigs this would sometimes be a precursor to our continued sessions of mutual masturbation. Other times it would just be a short interlude. Not ideal, certainly for me. As it just got me worked up and frustrated. But I derived so much pleasure from it (and so did my Mother) that I chose not to prohibit these to times when we could provide relief for ourselves.

My Mother would also initiate things herself. And often did this when she knew I was off to see Janet. She seemed to love the idea of knowing that she was the one that got me initially aroused. And would often provide a ribald commentary.

"Ooh, I can feel my poor boy's hard cock pressing against me," she'd comment, after pausing in our kissing. "I know your balls are fit to burst again and you're going to give our naughty neighbour a properly good fucking. I can't believe a woman more than 20 years older than you is letting you have sex with her. And that you are so keen to do it. The two of you are so, so, bad."

Reading this back now it sounds childish and almost ridiculous. But I got the strong sense that this was turning my Mother on. In fact she confirmed this months later. As well as admitting it was a form of coping with the underlying (and understandable) guilt she felt about our relationship. But I certainly wasn't complaining about it. I was playing the long game and hoping that the more she remarked and wondered about what Janet and I were getting up to, the more likely her resolve was to crumble and she'd finally consent to fucking me.

Alongside this preparatory kissing and discussion she also took great delight in quizzing me, at the earliest opportunity on my return, about what Janet and I had got up to when we were together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few weeks after Janet and I had starting having sex my Mother and I were, once again, in bed on a Saturday morning. My Dad was back on the rigs and, the previous evening, I'd had a prolonged session with Janet whilst Peter was out at some fundraising dinner.