Crossword Puzzle Intimacy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Mother and I had abandoned any pretense now of convening to do the crossword. Though we often still did it together, but only after we'd masturbated each other.

As we began kissing and caressing my Mother was, once again, keen to hear what we'd got up to the night before.

"So how was the lusty Janet?" she inquired. "Are you still fucking each other senseless?"

I was still a little uncomfortable in recounting our exploits. But I knew how much it turned my Mother on to hear them. And I remained hopeful that the more she heard, the more the strength of her opposition to intercourse may weaken. I was also, if I were being honest, turned on myself by playing back my experiences. And I had no-one else I could confide in about the wild sex I was having with my horny, 40-something, neighbour. So, despite my misgivings, I always gave a little resume of my visits.

"Actually, last night and for our last few sessions, it's been almost as much about oral sex as it is about fucking," I confessed. "A few days ago Janet told me how keen she was on this."

"Initially," she confided to me, soon after I arrived one day last week, "she said she was just really keen to feel a hard cock inside her. Because, seemingly, Peter isn't that interested, or that capable. She's really not sure which." she'd confessed, with a look of resignation. "So you've been "filling that gap" for me," she grinned, "but tonight, alongside plenty of vigorous fucking, I'm keen on a bit of variation. So I want you to start with your head buried between my thighs. I know you've done a little of this before. But I've previously been too impatient to feel your cock inside me. But tonight I want to savour it."

"Ooh, she's sounding like a proper hussy," my Mother commented, with a big grin. "My poor little boy."

"Hey, no need to feel sorry for me, I loved it. And I've learnt what turns a woman on. Or certainly what turns Janet on. She's been giving me a lot of direction and advice. And guided me around her pussy. She was a little "bossy" at first, in fact she always is, but actually I found it a turn-on too. And the more excited she became the more aroused it made me."

"Good to know," my Mother grinned, "it sounds like it worked for the two of you."

"It did," I concurred. "And I'm going to use what I've discovered to good effect with my girlfriend back in college. And anyone else I have sex with. I don't think learning to be a better lover - and one who can give women orgasms through pussy licking - will do me any harm at all," I suggested with a grin.

"That's a good point," my Mother agreed. "I certainly love a man who is talented with his tongue," she smiled. "So how much does Janet like her pussy licked?" she queried. Seeming, to me, to be deriving vicarious pleasure (as she invariably did) in my recounting of our experiences. And I was certainly deriving pleasure from the telling, with my cock leaking pre-cum as we continued to idly play with each other.

"God, she loves it," I confirmed. "She gets pretty wild when I fuck her, but she took it to another level when I worked out - with very clear direction from her - exactly how to perform cunnilingus on her."

"Oh, so you're claiming to be some form of pussy licking expert are you?" my Mother teased.

At this stage I had a couple of fingers in my Mother's pussy and was alternating recounting last night's activities with some gentle french kissing. I was becoming desperate to stop talking and concentrate fully on each other's immediate needs.

"Nothing of the sort. But look," I suggested," enough of the talking about sex and orgasms, how about we have some ourselves, I'm desperate. And from the moisture and contractions in your pussy so are you. But if you want to see if I have any expertise I'm more than happy to go down on you."

I really didn't expect my Mother to acquiesce. And had made the suggestion almost entirely in jest. But, once again she took me by surprise.

"Ok," she agreed, "let's see what you're made of. Get down between my legs and let me see if you're as good as you claim."

As shocked and surprised as I was I wasted no time in following her bidding. Though, as I'd learnt from Janet, I refrained from diving straight in and attacking my Mother's pussy.

Instead I began by showering kisses on her abdomen, as I gradually worked my way down to her groin. Even as I got between her legs I refrained from making direct contact with her pussy. Focusing instead on gossamer like kisses on the inside of her thighs.

A week or so ago I would have had no idea that this was an approach that I should employ. But Janet had been clear that being teased like this worked for her. And it seemed to be having a similar effect on my Mother!

"Oh fucking hell Jack, I love that," she whimpered, wriggling her backside on the bed in anticipation of what may be to come.

I moved inexorably closer to her pussy, maintaining the regime of gentle kisses and nibbles on her inner thighs. I eventually parted her labia with my finger and wiggled it inside, but just an inch or so into the entrance. In fact, it took very little wiggling as it slid in effortlessly, so moist and ready was she.

Finally, as I'd learnt from Janet, I began to apply my mouth and tongue to her pussy. Though, at first, just kissing her prominent outer lips and studiously avoiding her clitoris.

"Jack, that's gorgeous," she informed me, as she grasped my head between her hands, "but please, please, pay some attention to my clit."

I said nothing, but took pity on her and began to do just that. Gently lapping away at it whilst I slipped a single digit inside her and slowly rotated it around.

Pussy licking novice as I still was I was commending myself on being a quick learner. Either that or my Mother was a sexually charged woman who liked any attention paid to her pussy, however inexpertly it may be applied! Probably a combination of the two.

Much as Janet liked a hard fucking, during cunnilingus she'd been insistent on me applying only very gentle pressure and just slowly lapping at her clit. But my Mother appeared a little different.

She was grasping my head more tightly now and almost fucking my mouth with her pussy as she urged me on.

"Come on Jack, you beautiful boy. Lick my pussy, work on my clit. Make mummy come on your tongue." she demanded.

Following her direction I grasped her hips to give myself greater leverage and was now licking more assertively at her clit. The faster I went, the more she ground against me. With the combination of my saliva and her leaking pussy providing much needed lubrication.

I knew, from our previous masturbatory sessions, that she was getting close to orgasm. What I wasn't prepared for was how big that orgasm would be.

As I'd observed previously her breathing quickened and her chest was heaving. Then, as she got even closer, she was pulling my hair and thrusting upwards off the bed to gain maximum traction against my tongue.

"Oh yes, keep going......don't stop.........almost there" she panted.

"Aargh, aaargh, arrgh, fuck,fuck, FUCKKKK, YESSSSSS!!!!!!!" she shouted, bucking so furiously it was almost difficult to maintain contact with her pussy and particularly her clit.

I was trying to do this to prolong her orgasm, but she pushed me away.

"Stop.......too much.........too sensitive......" she gasped, laying on the bed as a couple of "after shocks" caused her to tremor involuntarily.

"Oh my goodness, that was huge," she reported, finally catching her breath. "You're either a natural, or Janet has been a great tutor."

"Maybe a bit of both," I pondered, "but I suspect that another factor is that you seem to be particularly partial to having your pussy licked?" I speculated.

"Guilty as charged," she agreed, with a sheepish grin. "It's probably my biggest turn on. So once you mentioned that you'd been indulging in that with Janet I couldn't resist your suggestion to go down on me."

"Well, I'm glad I did suggest it. It was a huge turn on for me personally to see you get excited like that. And on that note," I continued, "I'm really worked up myself now. So, surely after I've provided you with a huge orgasm like that, there is no excuse for you not rewarding me with a blowjob."

"Absolutely none at all," she agreed immediately with a chuckle. "I couldn't possibly turn you down. Let me see if I can impress you with my oral skills as you've just amazed me with yours. I'm pretty confident I will," she added, with a sleazy grin. "I've never had any complaints yet."

In a manner not dissimilar to my actions on her she initially avoided direct contact with my cock. Taking time to play with my balls and surprising me by taking one into her mouth. A tactic and sensation that was new to me, but one I found I enjoyed enormously.

"Oh fuck Mum, that's gorgeous," I assured her, "but please suck my cock. I need to come so badly."

Setting my balls free with an audible pop she began to pay attention to my cock. Though not, at first, by taking it directly into her mouth. Preferring to lick the underside of my shaft.

"Oh Jesus, yes....." I whimpered, writhing on the bed and trying to direct her towards the head of my cock. "Please, please, suck me," I begged.

Continuing to lick her way up my shaft she eventually did just that. Though, at first, continuing to tease me by only taking the head of my cock into her mouth and applying gentle suction to it.

"Oh fucking hell," I gasped, "that is so, so, good."

Looking up with a gleam in her eye she then, for the first time, dipped her head and begun, in earnest, to fellate me. I don't have the World's longest cock, but she was gradually going deeper and deeper until she had virtually all of it in her mouth. I was in absolute heaven.

I'd come twice with Janet the previous evening so I didn't imagine that my orgasm would be imminent. But the sheer intensity of this experience suggested otherwise.

"Oh shit," I commented, "I can't believe how good this is. I think I'm going to blow soon."

Pausing briefly my Mother looked up with the dirtiest grin imaginable.

"Good," she said, "fill my mouth with your spunk," before bobbing back down and taking my cock deep into her throat again.

"Bloody hell, are you sure?" I asked, incredulously.

She said nothing but nodded agreement before returning, with some vigour, to the task in hand. Periodically she would look up and maintain lustful eye contact as she performed the most exquisite deep throat. Which she combined with reaching up and tweaking my ever sensitive nipples.

I would love to have enjoyed this for some time, but after a matter of minutes I could feel my spunk building.

Sensing this, as my body tensed, my Mother paused one last time and broke from sucking me.

"Come on baby, let it go. Give me your hot, sticky jizz," she demanded.

Up against some very stiff competition over the last several weeks, I don't think I'd ever been more turned on. It seemed like every fibre in my body - and most certainly in my dick - was in overdrive. So, grasping her head I gave in to the exquisite sensations coursing through my balls and my cock.

"Nnngh, ngggg, ahhhhhh, ahhhhh," I babbled incoherently as my orgasm built inxorably.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, YESSSSSSSSS............" I cried, as several powerful blasts erupted from my cock, flooding my Mother's mouth and quite probably coating her tonsils.

There was so much of it that, despite valiant efforts from my Mother to swallow it, some dribbled down from the corner of her mouth, onto her heaving tits below. Though I wasn't entirely sure that she wasn't, at least in part, doing that for effect.

Seeing these after effects, even as my Mother finally released me from her mouth, my cock twitched in appreciation of the incredibly horny sight I was afforded.

"Well, how was that? Better than Janet?" my Mother speculated as she finally swallowed the last of my spunk. I was getting the strong sense that she was competitive, which I wondered if I could further use to my advantage.

"Oh my God yes," I assured her. "She doesn't seem as keen on sucking my cock as she is on me licking her pussy. And that's the first time anyone has let me come in their mouth before," I confessed, a little sheepishly. "And I absolutely loved it!!

As we lay cuddling together my Mother propped herself up on an elbow and looked down at me with a pensive, slightly pained, look on her face.

"Jack, are you sure you're OK with all of this? Because I guess we've just moved up another level. You're clearly enjoying the sex, but how do you feel about discovering that your loving Mother is, as you've previously suggested, something of a sex fiend? If not an out and out slut?"

"Well, I certainly don't think you're a slut. Though I agree with sex fiend," I laughed.

Then pausing, as I gave the question proper consideration, I continued. "But I won't deny that this has all come as a huge surprise. Not just the fact that we are having sex. But the enthusiasm and passion with which we have it. A year or so ago - in fact just a few weeks ago - I'd never have imagined it. And I had no idea that you had such a healthy sexual appetite. Though, to reiterate, I certainly dont think you are a slut. You've always encouraged me to be open minded and non-judgmental. So, whilst it's not typical maternal behaviour," I chuckled, "I'm bound to say I'm completely comfortable with it."

"Wonderful, I'm so, so, pleased to hear that," she replied. "I was - and am - worried that this would screw you up. And our relationship."

"I can see exactly why you'd think that. And it's just a further illustration of how much you care about me," I responded. "But you really don't have to worry. As I just said - and I hope I've been demonstrating - I'm entirely comfortable with what we are doing. In fact, not just comfortable, I'm loving it!"

And I really was. As I continued explaining to my Mother.

"Perhaps it's a result of the literature I've devoured, with your encouragement. So maybe I'm more bohemian and less "bourgeois" than most. I know that may sound a pretentious view. In fact it probably is. But as I said moments ago I've always felt less constrained by doing what society thought was right than others might. That doesn't mean I don't try to be a good citizen. God, I really am being pretentious," I conceded with a wry smile. "But I feel, as a family, we work on the premise that if no-one gets hurt everything is fine. And I can assure you I'm not feeling hurt," I concluded with a grin.

"I'm so pleased to hear that," my Mother admitted. "Because I have been worried about it. As I've said previously - and you're experiencing - I really do have a high sex drive. And I'm also, as you suggest, pretty ambivalent about societal norms. But I love your Dad and I really don't want to cheat on him. In large part as I really do think there would be a high likelihood of someone, possibly lots of people, getting hurt. So as much as almost everyone would think what we are doing is wrong, for me it seems to make sense. You're getting what you want, I'm getting what I want and neither of us are looking to shack up together. Not least because we already are," she smiled.

So, with another barrier broken down we indulged, at almost every opportunity, in oral sex. Having her pussy licked drove my Mother crazy and would have her pawing at the bed, grasping my head and hair and letting out a volley of obscenities to signal her approval. All of which I found hugely arousing.

I also learned even more about what turns a woman on and the importance of cunnilingus in being a good lover. In fact, I learned that being a good, unselfish, lover was not an entirely altruistic act. The more I worked my Mother up, the more determined she seemed to be to afford me pleasure in return.

We tried 69 a few times, but found it to be difficult to concentrate on our own pleasure, as we were giving pleasure to the other. So one of us would go down on the other, before returning the favour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One evening, a few weeks after we'd started having oral sex I'd just returned from a pre-season training session with our rugby club. I was covered in grass stains, exhausted and desperate to wash the sweat and grime off in the shower.

"Get yourself cleaned up," my Mother urged, "and I'll get you a drink and a bite to eat."

I was scrubbing myself down in the shower as my Mother entered the bathroom with a cold beer. As she pulled back the shower cubicle glass door I saw that she had stripped down herself to bra and panties.

My cock, reactive as ever, immediately started to harden as I took in the sight before me.

"Is there room for me in there with you?" my Mother inquired, with a lascivious grin.

"God, of course," I blurted in response, "put that beer down and jump in."

Stepping in then dropping to her knees my Mother, as she'd done numerous times of late, took my aching cock into her mouth, swallowing it deep into her throat in one fluid movement. As familiar a sight and sensation as this had now become it was especially horny as I drunk in the scene. Water cascading off my Mother's head (as it bobbed away), down her back and dripping into the crevice of her arse.

I was absolutely loving it, but also conscious that kneeling on the plastic floor of the shower cubicle must be uncomfortable.

"Come up Mum," I urged, "we'll dry off and take this to the bedroom."

She said nothing but barely missing a beat she shook her head, almost imperceptibly, and continuing sucking my dick. If anything, with more gusto than she ever had before. And that was saying something.

The situation, whilst just a little absurd, was ridiculously arousing. I knew I'd be quick to come. And my Mother knew that too. That acceleration to orgasm increased as, after cupping my balls, she moved her hand around and started playing with my perineum. This was a new sensation for me and one I liked. A lot!

"Oh Jesus, that's gorgeous," I gasped, as my legs almost gave way beneath me.

Pausing, for the first time since she'd started gobbling me, my Mother looked up with a huge smile.

"I thought you'd like that, it's a really sensitive area. As is your anus," delivered with a deadpan smile, as she inserted a soapy finger up it.

"Oh shit," I almost squawked, partly in surprise, partly in discomfort and partly in pleasure. With the latter sensation rapidly overtaking the others as my Mother gently worked a finger in and out, whilst continuing to fellate me.

My legs really were close to buckling as this unexpected - but by no means unwelcome - assault on my senses continued.

"Oh Jesus Mum, this is gorgeous," I assured her. "I don't think I'm going to last too long."

And I was right. The combination of the enthusiasm and skills of the blowjob; the visual eroticism of the shower, with the water cascading off us; and finally the effect of the prostate massage I was receiving led me to explode in double quick time.

"So close......almost there..........here it comes," I warned. "Aaaaah, aaah, YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!" as I exploded into her throat.

I'd given my Mother several mouthfuls of spunk over the last few weeks. Though probably none bigger than the first time she'd gone down on me. But I think this one exceeded it.

Jumping to her feet (eager I'm sure to escape the discomfort of her position) my Mother shocked me further by pulling me to her for a deep, passionate, kiss. Taking the opportunity, of course, to share at least a little of the jizz that I'd just fired into her.

Much like the finger up my arse a few minutes this was yet another shock, but not too unpleasant.

Breaking from the kiss my Mother looked deep into my eyes. "Sorry Jack, I hope I'm not causing you too much trauma, or even revulsion," she apologised, but with the dirtiest grin imaginable.