Crossword Puzzle Intimacy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I can't deny I've been taken by surprise. But, as you know, I'm pretty open minded." I smiled, in confirmation. "And boy that was, quite literally, a knee buckling orgasm. So I guess I'm feeling a lot more arousal than revulsion. Maybe I'm just a kinky fucker?" I suggested with a dirty grin of my own.

"I'm delighted to hear that," she answered, dragging me out of the shower so we could quickly towel just a little of the moisture of each other.

"Right, my turn now. Get down on the floor and lay on your back," she demanded. Doing as I was told, my Mother immediately squatted above me, not in a 69 position, but with her head facing away from my cock.

Whilst this wasn't a position I was familiar with it was clear what she was after.

She offered her pussy to my tongue and I went to work on it. In fact, "offered" didn't really describe her actions. She was more assertive than that and was, almost immediately, grinding her pussy against my lips and tongue, leaning forward against a wall to give herself greater purchase.

"Oh shit, that's so hot," she let me know, "I'm so turned on. I'm going to come in no time."

I discovered it was a pretty good position for me to perform cunnilingus. Ordinarily I would try and take it slow, teasing her and only upping pace and pressure towards the end. However, picking up my Mother's (very obvious) cues I was, from the offset, lapping away furiously at her pussy lips and clit.

After just a few minutes the climax, which she had predicted, hit.

"Oh shit, keep going, I'm coming, I'm coming, AAAAAAAARGHH, YESSSSSS........." she cried, as she ground her pussy even harder against me, grasping my head for the extra purchase she was after.

"Shit.....oh fuck.......yes......" she whimpered, as a series of the after shocks that she was prone to ran through her.

Finally, rolling off me she collapsed beside me as she pulled me in for a cuddle, laughing at the mixture of my saliva and her pussy juice that was coating my face liberally.

"Oh my God, I've soaked you," she grinned sheepishly. "I'm so sorry, I got more than a little carried away there. I hope you didn't mind that?"

"Did I mind? Are you crazy?" I answered. "Of course I didn't mind. That was so horny. I don't think I've ever experienced your orgasm more intimately. I felt every shake and shudder of it. And there were a lot of those," I chuckled.

So face sitting, plus swapping spunk (or snowballing as I learned it was called) and prostate massage were added to our increasingly wide sexual repertoire. Though, sadly, penetrative sex still remained off the menu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I now had a little under a month until I returned to University. I was looking forward to seeing the friends I'd made, a few of whom I'd be sharing a student house with this coming year. And I was eagerly anticipating rekindling the fires with my girlfriend. We'd spoken on the phone regularly, but not met as she lived 250 miles away and, like me, had been working over the summer break.

Peter was away at a work conference for a few days so Janet took the opportunity to entice me around there and spend more time than usual with her. I'd stopped working at the law firm and my Mother was back teaching, so, with Janet only working part time, we were able to do this during the working day. Janet was desperate that we were undiscovered and at pains to not keep me there too long if my Mother was around. Though, of course, my Mother was fully aware of the situation and still insisted on blow by blow (pun intended) accounts of our assignations.

On the Saturday morning after one of these more prolonged visits with Janet we'd convened in my Mother's bed for one of our own weekend sessions. My Mother had been out with friends from work the previous evening and I'd been in bed when she returned.

My Dad was back on the rigs. But my Mother had been busy in work (at the start of a new academic year) and I'd been spending a little more time than usual with Janet. Both of which meant we'd not get together for 4 days. Which, by our standards, was a long period of sexual abstinence. Or rather only for my Mother as I'd been more than catered for by Janet.

Our initial kisses were even more than usually passionate, with my Mother grinding herself against me. Taking delight, as ever, in feeling my erection pressed against her belly.

I felt, not for the first time, that with just a small change in angle I could have easily entered her, wet ready and eager as I knew her pussy was. But, much as I'd nagged her, I'd always been respectful of her boundaries and invariably allowed her to dictate any changes in our activities.

As we continued our caresses she was ever more ardent in her kisses. We lay side by side and my cock was now between her legs with the top side of the shaft rubbing against her pussy lips. It was a slightly awkward position, but massively erotic.

As she bore down and along my dick I wondered, with increasing excitement and a beating heart, if yet another gear change may be imminent. And our final boundary may be overcome.

Looking at me, with lust written all over, my Mother confirmed that my supposition was correct.

"Oh fucking hell Jack, if there is a God may he forgive me. But I'm absolutely desperate for a hard cock inside me. In fact, I'm desperate to feel your cock. I hope I never regret this. But come on, stick it in me and fuck me hard!"

I didn't even wait to check this was what she wanted. In an instance I was upon her, though I paused, with my dick inches away from being engulfed by her pussy. Partly to give her one last chance to reconsider. But largely as I wanted to savour the moment when I finally entered my Mother.

Our eyes met and the lust and love we had for each other was reflected within them. With my dick hovering at her pussy lips my Mother grasped my hips and gave the final approval.

"Come on Jack, fuck me....." she hissed.

Wasting no further time, with one firm shove I entered her pussy. A pussy I'd become so familiar with over the last few months. One that I'd fingered, licked and explored in minute detail and finally now one that I could fuck.

"God, yesssssss......." she grunted, "this is so wrong, but it feels so good. Come on baby, give it to me. I need fucking so badly."

Despite this encouragement, initially I was almost paralyzed with excitement and wonder.

"Oh Jeez Mum, this feels wonderful," I assured her. "But I'm so turned on I'm fearful I'll come after a few strokes. Just give me a little time to get used to this."

"Don't worry, I want you to take your time," she agreed. "Just go deep, but slow. That's how I like it. I'll tell you when to pick the pace up."

Sadly though, for a further minute or so all I could do was remain rigid (in every sense of the word) as I let the enormity of what we were doing sink in. Looking down at my Mother's heaving chest and my dick buried deep inside her pussy did nothing to dampen my ardour. However, over the last year as I'd been fucking my girlfriend back in college and now Janet next door, my dick control had improved significantly. And the last few days where Janet had drained my balls on numerous occasions certainly helped in this regard.

So, having paused to adjust to the situation I began, slowly at first (as directed) to pump in and out of my Mother. Now that I was over the shock I soon found my stride and focused on trying to give my Mother the fuck of her life. With my motives, once more, just a little selfish. Thinking that the more pleasure she derived, the greater the likelihood of this becoming a regular occurrence.

"Oh yes, that's it, keep going, nice and deep, but go slowly." my Mother demanded. "That's how I like it. I'll tell you when I need you to be more vigorous."

Acceding to her wishes I was "bottoming out" on the in strokes, then gradually pulling almost all of the way out, before pausing as I re-entered her. I was developing a nice languid rhythm, which I combined with leaning down and kissing and nibbling on my Mother's neck and throat. Two erogenous zones that I knew aroused her greatly.

There was no verbal communication, beyond the incoherent grunts and gasps we were both making. And these signified that my Mother was getting increasingly worked up. Grasping my hips to pull me hard against I could feel her pussy contracting and gripping my cock ever tighter.

Unfortunately, having overcome my initial fear of coming too quickly this increased excitement was having the effect of pushing me back towards my orgasm. Luckily me for, as advanced as I was on this path, my Mother appeared to be ahead of me.

"Oh yes...........getting close now.............come on..........fuck me harder," she gasped, as she tried to wrap her legs around my arse to pull me tighter against her.

Gradually increasing my tempo I was pumping away hard at her. I was close to coming myself but determined to keep my orgasm at bay until I'd brought my Mother to climax.

Luckily for us both she beat me to it.

"Nnngh, nnnnghh, nghhh, coming, coming, coming, YESSSSSSS......" she shrieked, as she bucked and spasmed beneath me.

These contractions and the sight and sound of her orgasm immediately triggered my own climax.

"Ahhhhhhhh, aahhhhh, FUCKKKKKK............." I cried, shuddering with the sheer force of my orgasm.

Pulling out, with my dick coated in a mixture of spunk and my Mother's pussy juices I collapsed on the bed, pulling my Mother to me. Taking her in my arms I held her tightly as I captured my breath, before turning to her.

"I love you so, so, much," I confessed. "As a Mother and now as a lover. That was beyond all my expectations."

"Oh Jack," my Mother cried, "I love you too. On so many levels. I've agonized for weeks on whether we should do that. But I'm so glad we have. As wrong as almost everyone would think it was, it just felt so right to me."

"I could tell that," I chuckled, "I'm not sure you've ever come so quickly or powerfully, even when I've been licking your pussy."

"Most of that was the emotion and excitement at the taboo we were breaking," she agreed. "Though I'm bound to say you're already a really expert lover. I'm so pleased you were able to hold on until I'd come. I couldn't have blamed you if you hadn't, this first time, but I'm really grateful that you did."

"I wasn't sure myself that I'd be able to hold off," I confirmed, as I blushed at the compliment. "Though I'm pretty sure that the times you've stopped me from coming when you've been wanking me has helped me control my dick better."

"I was also thinking that more you enjoyed it the greater the likelihood of a repeat," I confessed.

"Repeat?" Of course we'll be repeating." she confirmed. "Now that we've started I may as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb," she laughed. "In fact, that orgasm, good as it was, hasn't quite taken the edge of my hunger. How soon will you be good to go again?"

"Well, probably about now." I assured her, as my cock, which had barely softened, twitched at the suggestion.

"Oh my God, the joy and wonder of youth," she laughed, lustily.

Pushing me onto my back she leant down and gave my cock (smeared as it was with her pussy juice and my spunk) a little gentle suction. Which, within moments, had it back to full hardness. Then, releasing me from her mouth, she swiftly straddled me and impaled herself on my dick.

"Oooh, yes," she exhaled, as she went all the way down to the root of my cock.

"Just lay back and enjoy this," she directed, "I love this position and I'll do the bulk of the work this time."

She lifted herself up, almost causing my dick to exit her pussy. Before sinking back down in a fluid, practiced, movement. Placing her hands on my chest to give herself leverage she quickly built up a good rhythm, with her tits jiggling in unison.

Periodically she would slow down and start grinding her clit against my pubic bone. When she did this I took the opportunity to drag her to me and engage in more passionate kissing, as she rammed her tongue down my throat, whist I grasped her fleshy buttocks tightly.

Even in the heat of passion, as I looked up at my Mother's fulsome tits bouncing above me, I reflected on the huge - almost impossible to believe - good fortune I was enjoying. With two equally horny women, one my next door neighbour and the other my Mother, who were not just prepared to have sex with me. But both desperate for me to fuck them.

The two of them also felt comfortable - if not compelled - in directing me towards what they liked. So I was learning so much about how to turn a woman on and provide maximum pleasure. Without being conceited I knew it was making me a much better lover. Over several decades that was borne out and I remain enormously grateful for the lessons I learnt from the two of them.

These reflections aside I was now concentrating fully on the pleasures we were enjoying.

"Jesus Mum, what a view and what a sensation," I commented as I reveled in the sights and feelings that were enveloping me. "I love this position too. It's so horny to see you gyrating above."

I really did have very little work to do as my Mother took the initiative, varying the intensity and angle of attack to suit herself.

Not that I was complaining, I was taking vicarious pleasure in her very clear enjoyment and still in awe that I was finally experiencing it with her.

I'd learned with my Mother that one orgasm often led to another. And so it proved. Having come in missionary a little earlier she was rapidly on her way to her second. She was breathing more heavily and gyrating hard against me.

"Oh fucking hell........so good........here it comes......." she warned.

"Aaahhhh, argghhhhhh, nnnnnnghh, FUCKKKKKKK," she cried, with her whole body shaking above me as I felt her pussy contract against my cock.

Finally coming to a halt she rolled off me and lay panting on the bed beside me.

"Oh my goodness, that was wonderful," she exclaimed. "I do love being in control like that," she grinned. "Have you come again?"

"No, not yet. After that long session with Janet yesterday and with you just a little earlier I was able to hold off," I explained. "Though when I felt and saw you coming I came very, very, close," I grinned.

"Wonderful, then get up and fuck me in doggy," she suggested, "that's another position I love."

"Are there any you don't?" I pondered with a grin, as I positioned myself behind her.

"Not too many," she agreed. "Now shut up and stick it in me! But be gentle, I really am well and truly fucked."

Doggy was one of my favourites too. Particularly with Janet as she had the most gorgeous arse (though I didn't tell my Mother that).

There was no way I was going to last long but, to try and eke out further pleasure for my Mother, I reached under her and grabbed a hanging tit with one hand as I gently manipulated her clit with another.

"Oh my God," she gasped, "this is sensory overload. Come on, fuck me hard and fill my pussy with your spunk again."

This was all the encouragement I needed as I began pumping away, releasing her tits and clit and grasping her hips to fuck her fast and furiously.

Emulating what I'd just done, my Mother replaced my fingers with her own as she began playing with her clit. Seeing her do this was the catalyst for my own orgasm

"Oh shit.....oh shit..........YESSSSSSSSS," I shouted, arching my back as I flooded her womb with another load. With this the stimulus for a final, smaller orgasm for my Mother.

Collapsing onto the bed we held each other close, panting and for a few minutes unable to speak.

My Mother finally broke the spell, looking at me with a tear in her eye. But, I sensed, of happiness and satiety, not of reproach or misery.

"Jack, that was so, so, wrong. But so wonderful. I'll never regret what we've just done. And I hope neither will you.

"Not for as long as I live," I assured her, pulling her back for a huge hug. The sort of all encompassing hug that only a couple who love each other as much we did could enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We carried on this vein for my last few weeks at home. Though my plans were thwarted by my Dad's return from the rigs. Though we managed to sneak in one last memorable fuck the day before I went back to University. With the passion, no doubt, intensified by my impending departure.

I had enjoyed the most remarkable summer, on so many levels. I did wonder how it might affect my relationship with my girlfriend. But - and I'm almost ashamed to admit this - apart from making me a more confident and able lover it had no impact at all.

Over several years whenever we had the opportunity my Mother and I continued our relationship. I was - and remain - astonished at the leap of faith we both took in setting out on that path. But my love for her, strong as is was before, was cemented by those shared experiences. And continues to this day, decades later.