All Comments on 'Crowd Surfing'

by karabryn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
KitPiscesKitPiscesover 6 years ago
Hot story

Nicely written. I could almost feel myself in your place enjoying the thrill of being the only one naked in public.

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 6 years ago
A nice bit of fun

I like that she had fun and that she doesn't really mind being naked in public. An empowered (not embarrassed) naked female.

TrueMortTrueMortover 6 years ago
Rather Hot

This I liked, although I think I would have run a mile, its still sexy as hell.

TheMadHatter52TheMadHatter52almost 6 years ago
Could you tag this crowd surfing?

I'd like to find more crowd surfing stories like this. I would really appreciate it if you could get a crowd surfing tag going.

TheMadHatter52TheMadHatter52over 3 years ago

Could you tag this #Crowdsurffing and #NakedInPublic.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 2 years ago

That was really great! It was wonderful to see her thrilled at her exposure and to feel empowered by it. I loved how she felt safe in his arms and how she leaned her naked body into his clothed one. The idea that a naked girl can feel safe in a CMNF situation because of the guy is like one of the principles of BDSM. The idea is that the sub feels safe before the dom and trusts them with their willful vulnerability, and thus that vulnerability becomes empowering.

Though I found your avoidance of describing what the protagonist looked like... odd. Like, for being about exposure being empowering, it kind of fell flat when there was nothing to this girl to empower. Her situation was interesting, but she didn't seem to have much of a personality outside of what was necessary to drive the plot, and with no description she was little more than a black human-shaped silhouette. Like, is she meant to be a protagonist, or is she just a cardboard standee purely meant to push the plot?

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Brings back memories of an old girlfriend. She got a rush out of being felt up as they moved her.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love it when women love to be naked in public. Even those accidental flashes that really are not accidental.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous