All Comments on 'Crowded Bar'

by MrMsScrewloose

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Really good story well told. Enjoyed the hell out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gay

Enough said.

magicj69magicj69over 10 years ago
good

but wish there was a bit more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it.

I'm always partial to this genre and can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really?

Some strange guy finger fucks the wife in public and hubbie and wife both get turned on by this, wow, all I can say is thats classy, very Low class but W.T.F. I guess if hubbie wasn't there you would be in the back seat of some married guys car with your legs in the air having unprotected sex, classy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
There is no accounting for taste...

or the lack thereof.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Familiarity breeds.

When Sweetie drags Hubby back to that Tex-Mex place tomorrow, the Bull will be more personal than a finger or two! After all, that would be a second date, no?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Screw loose is a fucking understatement. Thank god I don't know anybody like this!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 10 years ago

Very erotic. My girlfriend and I have played that game, from both sides. Last time I was feeling up someone at the club, my girlfriend came up and put a lip lock on her.

And I have watched my girlfriend play the same game.

It makes for great sex when we get home.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Your mrs is a firecracker.

Hubby has found the right woman for him. He knows he cannot fully give her all the thrills she needs in bed and lets her play right from the start. Good boy cuckold. That is how this stud likes em. I do not like cheaters, both should know and agree that it is a good thing for the wife to play and that cuckold will watch and help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story.

You really got me going with this. It wasn't over the top, and I can tell that it wasn't written by a 12 year-old. I thought you wrote very well, so thank you.

I did read some comments below that were pretty judgmental and to those guys, I will say that I hope you like having a wife that cheats on YOU, because with a closed mind such as yours, she obviously would NEVER be able to tell you what really makes her tick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this one is played out on a nightly basis

we have been there done that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just one of our favorite pastimes !

This is just one of our favorite things to do. My wife and I are both exhibitionists and take advantage of every chance we get to expose one of us or the other. My wife's favorite thing is when we go to this country bar where she not only wears extremely revealing clothes without underwear but will slip out of her clothes and mingle with the crowd completely naked where she can grope and be groped. After she has had hands all over and in her we go out to the car with her still naked and

I fuck her bent over the hood, usually with an audience. BARE469

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It happened to me

My name is Christine and I was on holiday with my husband, I was the second night of a three week holiday.

After dinner my husband and I went for a drink in the hotel bar. I was 26 years of age 5 foot 8 tall 130 pounds size 34 j breast, I was wearing a very short white mister men dress which covered my white knicker by one inch. My husband said we should sit at the bar as it was easier to get a drink.

Steve had a beer and I had a g @ t. Which I must say was very strong as the barmen wanted to get me drunk.

After a few drinks I felt quite drunk and I went to the ladies.

To my surprise the barman was waiting for me when I came out of the lady's

He took my hand and walked me into a staff corridor we were the only people there.

He then started to kiss me and rub my breast. Then he took hold of my right hand and put it inside his trousers on his cock, this really turned me on, he could see how turned on I was by the way I bit my lip and moved my hips towards him.

Seeing this he slowly moved his hand between my legs and started to rub me, I thought Christine this is it. I could feel my knickers been moved between my legs so that he could finger me without removing my soaking wet knickers.

He entered me with his middle and index finger I was moving down into his hand, I wanted more fingers inside me, I wanted his cock inside me. I started to moan louder and louder, my moans were in time with the movement of his fingers, he was moving them faster and faster he was so good at this all I could think about was having sex with him, being with him, I want this man at this moment I want him so much, I know this may sound crazy but I want him to get me pregnant I can't stop this feeling I just explode into his hand, he then ask me to to bend over a little with my hands up on the wall as if he is going to search me cop style.

I do what he ask I turn round and face the wall and rest my hand flat against the wall.

He then lifts my dress above my head , then pull my wet knickers of and puts them in his pocket, the next thing I feel is his cock banging me, his ball smacking against my bare Arse , he gets me to bend over more so that he get get further in me I can feel his cock which is longer and thicker than my husbands.

I can feel he's about to come I ask him not to, not because I don't want to get pregnant because st this second I do, I don't want him to stop, but stop he does he just presses into me and fills me with his hot fluid, it felt like a pint he just keeps exploding inside me, my sex fluid is all over his trouser and his hot fluid is now dripping down my legs and onto the floor, oh my god that was the best ever.

I have now got to go back to my husband I have my dress on but I can't find my knickers. I go back to the bar chat to my husband who then goes to bed without me. The barman calls me over and ask me to look at the security video and yes you guessed it the whole thing is on video.

My husband still does not know what happened and why each night I see my man behind the bar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Well Christie cunt I hope you are found out and killed slowly you piece of trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I loved it.

My wife and I love playing these types of games. sure, I have had my fun with some of the girls in the bars. But to me it's so much better to hear her adventures. Last week we went to a concert, she was dressed really sexy as it was outdoors and it was hot out. So her lightweight top really showed off her tits. After the show we stopped by a bar on the way home. I got distracted for a while with a game of pool and she was making the rounds meeting new people. About an hour later she shows up and says to me she is ready to go. On our way out to the car, she stops and bends over the car and pulls her skirt up. I see she's missing her panties and cum is sliding down her thigh. "I want you fuck me just like he did." I don't hesitate and slide into her silky pussy. "Who fucked you?" I asked. " I don't know his name but he took me out here and fucked me right here over the hood of out car no more tha ten minutes ago." God I love my sexy little wife. 1687

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Share The Love!

My wife and I loved this well told story; it was very hot. We like to play the same games at bars and other crowded places. She enjoys it, it makes her hot and it is exciting to watch.

She has let men finger fuck her, suck on her tits and kiss her passionately on the mouth. We call this pre-foreplay, these guys are just the warm-up act and it saves me a lot of time when I take her home and fuck her. This is one step short of wife sharing and it works for us, for now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
hot wife

I love having a sexy wife that isn't afraid to cut loose and let guys feel her and fuck her to have a good time. She loves to have me lick her pussy clean when she gets home. Now she wants me to join her so that I can lick her pussy and his cock while they are fucking. I can't wait. Licking a well fucked pussy is great and doing it with a cock popping into my mouth is even better.!!!q

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Leave your panties at home.

If you must wear panties, juice them up with your cum and boyfriend's cum then leave them on your table or the bar as a tip.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love this

Been there and Would love to do it again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So Hot

I so wish my wife had the courage to let another finger/fuck her in public place

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sounds like my wife at parties.

She loved to felt up and carry on from there... Many times her teddy was pushed up and down to her waist.. If you can image. She and I loved every minute.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
True story

My wife and I was staying at a hotel.

On the second night after a long day site seeing wh had dinner in the bar of our hotel,

We order drinks, as we waited for our meal to arrive.

The place was full, so the staff asked us if we would share our table with a gentleman.

My wife said straight away, that would be no problem, so they showed the man to our table. We made our interdiction , and jack order mire drinks as a thank you for sharing our table. As we were eating dinner, talking about ourselves, I noticed that jack keep looking at my wife and talking to her more than to me.

He was 65, and we were just in our late 40s.

Jack left to go to the toilet, and I told my wife that I thought that jack wanted to fuck her, she said she got the same feeling. So I said to her if you want to fuck him, go to the toilet and when you get back, put your knickers in his hand, and ask him back to our room for a night cap.

She did and jack fucked my wife 3 times that night and once before he left the next morning. A night we will never forget. JPof

FantaS69FantaS69over 3 years ago

Love it! I too love getting groped and frigged in public! Such a rush! Mmmmm ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

what can i say but crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I LOVED the Crowded Bar story, gave you a

5.0 = 100% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟!)

It's not only very erotic but also pretty much true to life.

The wife is a keeper. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes! The wife is a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Made my dick very, very hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am copy pasting another user's comment:

"FantaS69 - 9 months ago

Love it! I too love getting groped and frigged in public! Such a rush! Mmmmm ;-)"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

holy moly!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Way to go my wife and i did this before we got married and loved the hot fun. Many times when we were out she would come up to me kiss me and id taste cum in her mouth and id know she had just given someone a blowjob or she whisper my sex is full of sperm some guy just fucked me. Id take her out and slam my hard cock into her and put my sperm into her leaving her panties stuffed into her so all the cum wouldnt drip out

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Had a girlfriend and she and I played this game. She was a slut, but my slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely smoking!! I bet her husband fucked her deep and hard after hearing how some total stranger had finger-fucked his wife in the crowded bar. My wife enjoyed the same thrill when we were young but she would never wear panties on our nights out.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

She's a slut, but she is his slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lucky bitch

I wasn't that lucky. My husband Jim and I dancing in a crowded bar. We were separated from each other. I looked at him at a distance and motioned him to come. He shook his head. I thought it was him finally getting to me and grabbing my assi liked it. Then I heard a sharp intake of breath and someone shoving on me pushing me into a couple of people. They grabbed me and helped me. When I could get my balance and looked behind my husband was beating the shit out of a big black dude. Later I found out that the black dude was who had played with my ass. My husband and I rejoined our group. Two of the guys said to Jim that was cool as heck man. The one said bet he will think twice about messing with another man's woman again. The other said yes that dude us 6 or 8 inches taller and probably got you by 75 pounds.

DashaboutDashaboutabout 1 year ago

What is it about Mexican restaurants, the spicy food, the Margarita's, the younger crowd or all three mixed together that can cause such a willing loss of control? Add in a somewhat exhibitionistic lady, a voyuer husband and a talented mixologist who knows the lady's weakness for strong drinks, young men and a love of staying past closing time to make naughty bets over some games of pool. Makes for a perfect night out of sexy fun.

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gs8 months ago

I find it hard to believe, any husband would enjoy his wife doing this.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hot erotic story, exhibitionists, voyeurs and maybe soon to be swingers. Never happened to me but two guys did get pretty close to fingering me in a packed bar in college,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous