Cruel Bitch gets what she deserves

Story Info
Cruel Liz kidnapped, faces sadistic punishment by Chris.
1.3k words
3.58
12.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz, a fiery 19-year-old college student, oozed a confidence that matched her sensual allure. Her tight black crop top clung to her voluptuous curves, showcasing her enticing ass and perky breasts, drawing the hungry gazes of onlookers. Those snug blue jeans hugged her hips and accentuated every seductive sway of her hips as she walked. Her long, dark hair cascaded down her back, a symbol of her untamed spirit and the allure that surrounded her.

Meanwhile, Chris, a red-haired 19-year-old, harbored a dark secret beneath his friendly facade. His hidden desires revolved around bondage and dominance, a side of him he had kept locked away. Driven by a twisted sense of justice, he could no longer tolerate Liz's cruel behavior and relentless bullying of a nerdy classmate. Not just that - Liz was a terrible person to everyone, but thanks to her beauty she got away with being such a bitch since everybody loved her, or more likely, her looks. Consumed by a burning desire to teach her a lesson she would never forget, he meticulously plotted to abduct and punish her.

Under the cloak of night, Liz bid farewell to her companions after a wild party, oblivious to the danger lurking in the shadows of a dimly lit alley. Chris, fueled by a mix of anticipation and sadistic determination, approached her with swift precision. Using a chloroform-soaked cloth, he rendered her unconscious, stealing her away from the world she knew and thrusting her into a nightmarish reality.

Chris, now reveling in his newfound power, took delight in Liz's desperation. He reveled in each moment, savoring the transformation of her once-defiant spirit into one of desperate despair. Her struggle against the restraints intensified as she fought against her bonds, but they held her firmly in place. Her wrists were firmly secured behind the pole, rendering her movements futile and emphasizing her vulnerability. The tight embrace of the restraints around her elbows intensified her sense of helplessness, a stark reminder that escape was an impossible feat.

Liz's delicate throat was constricted by a rope that tied her neck to a pole, applying subtle pressure that caused a thrilling sensation of breathlessness. A chest harness further restrained her, solidifying her connection to the pole and reinforcing her captivity. Two tightly wound ropes encircled her slender waist, accentuating her feminine curves, while her legs were spread wide, each ankle mercilessly tethered to the stool's legs. She was left exposed and at the mercy of her captor.

Chris approached, his voice laced with sadistic satisfaction as he watched her struggle.

Chris: "You thought you could get away with tormenting others, Liz. But tonight, I'm going to make you pay for every ounce of pain you inflicted. You'll learn what it means to truly suffer."

Liz, fueled by a mix of rage and fear, lashed out with venomous words.

Liz: "Fuck you! Who the hell do you think you are? Let me go, you sick bastard!"

Her defiant words were abruptly cut short as Chris pressed a hand firmly against her throat, his grip tightening.

Chris: "It's too late for that now, bitch. You're going to learn the hard way."

And so, the twisted dance between captor and captive began, a journey through the depths of pleasure and torment. First, Chris attached the nipple clamps connected to a shocking machine to Liz's nipples. The clamps bit into her tender flesh, eliciting a mixture of pain and pleasure. The electric currents surged through her body, mingling sensations of agony and ecstasy. Liz's initial resistance slowly crumbled as the first waves of electricity coursed through her, her body betraying her mind's desire to resist.

Liz: "Please, no, I'll be better, I'll-"

Her words were abruptly silenced as Chris stuffed a large, imposing dildo gag into her mouth. The intrusion invaded her throat, causing her to gag and drool uncontrollably. The taste of rubber mingled with her saliva, a reminder of her utter powerlessness.

Chris: "It's too late for apologies, my dear. You're going to learn your lesson whether you like it or not."

A whirlwind of emotions, desires, and thoughts swirled within Liz's mind. Helplessness and despair mingled with the intoxicating pleasure derived from her precarious position, dragging her deeper into the abyss of her darkest desires. Chris, ever the sadistic orchestrator, reveled in the power he held, pushing Liz to the edge of ecstasy and agony.

But that's not the end. Chris reached for a gas mask and put it on Liz's face. The new accessory enveloped her face, depriving her of visual stimuli and obscuring her features. Connected to a breath control machine, it played a dangerous game with her very essence, randomly interrupting her airflow for varying durations. Each breath became a gamble, each moment of anticipation heightened as she awaited the return of precious oxygen. The tantalizing sensation of her breath being stolen away, only to be restored, added an intoxicating element of suspense to her predicament.

Chris: "Breathe carefully, Liz. Every breath you take is a gift from me. Cherish it."

As Liz remained bound and helpless, Chris savored the moment, leaving her to bask in the sensations that enveloped her body and mind. The room exuded an aura of anticipation and longing, the dim lighting casting eerie shadows, heightening the atmosphere of foreboding.

Chris: "Well, not gonna lie, I really wanted to give you a chance. I was waiting for a while before capturing you, looking for any reason not to condemn you to such a fate. But you are irredeemable, showing no signs of remorse. And today, the first word that you said to me were curses. You deserve this."

Chris stands up.

Chris: Well, I'm gonna leave now, it's getting late. I'm gonna come back tomorrow evening. Don't worry, all the electricity and air restriction, it won't kill you. Though believe me," Chris leans closer to Liz's face, staring at her with a devilish grin "you will be BEGGING for death soon enough.".

As the door closed behind Chris, Liz's heart pounded in her chest, a mixture of fear and anticipation pulsating through her veins. She was left alone, a prisoner in the merciless hands of her captor. The room echoed with the sound of her desperate breathing, each gasp a reminder of the precariousness of her existence.

Liz struggled against her restraints, her body writhing with desperation as she attempted to break free. But the ropes held her firm, their grip unyielding. Her mind was filled with a complete feeling of despair, overwhelmed by the inescapable reality of her situation. She pondered Chris' last words before he left, their meaning seeping into her consciousness. The chilling realization settled within her: there would be no mercy, no escape from the twisted fate that awaited her.

Liz's mind was consumed by a maelstrom of emotions, the conflicting sensations of pain and pleasure intertwining with her growing arousal. The intricate restraints that held her captive taunted her, their presence a constant reminder of her vulnerability. She could feel the bite of the nipple clamps, the electric currents surging through her body, heightening her senses with a mix of agony and ecstasy. The imposing dildo gag filled her mouth, silencing her protests and restricting her ability to communicate. The gas mask that covered her face deprived her of visual stimuli, plunging her further into darkness and intensifying her reliance on touch, sound, and her own primal instincts.

In the stillness of the room, Liz's mind was awash with conflicting desires, her body a vessel of surrender to the darkness that enveloped her. The echoes of Chris's parting words reverberated in her thoughts, the chilling promise of unbearable suffering looming before her. She knew that the journey that lay ahead would push her to her limits and test the boundaries of her existence. It was a perilous path, one from which there could be no return. And yet, in the darkest recesses of her being, a spark of defiance flickered, a glimmer of hope that whispered the possibility of redemption, of finding solace in the depths of her own submission.