Cruel Brotherly Hypnosis

Story Info
Hypnotist molests his little brother in sleep.
26k words
4.24
5.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trigger warnings: incest, forced sexual encounters, hypnosis, threesomes, manly smells, rimming, blowjobs, sex, ball torture.

Lately, something weird was happening to me. Well, actually not just lately, because it's been like that for years, but lately it all intensified. I would go to bed early to get a full eight hours of sleep before work, but in the morning, I would still feel incredibly tired, sleepy and barely alive. Sometimes I even found weird bruises or marks on my body. I went through numerous scenarios in my mind, varying from possible to abstract. I even went to a doctor.

"Mr. Blake, the scans showed nothing, your brain is perfectly healthy, no tumors, no anything that would be worrying," she said. "In the light of these results, I would strongly recommend you to revisit my former suggestion..."

Her suggestion was to "set a camera in my room and record myself sleeping, as it's possible that I'm sleepwalking." So I invested into a pretty good camera with a mic and night vision. I set it up on a top shelf, above books, to make sure I don't push it down and break it, in case I really would be sleepwalking and doing things rough enough to leave my body bruised.

When I finally got to see the first recording, I was incredibly anxious. I never believed in ghosts, but the irrational part of my brain somehow managed to sell me the belief that I would witness some paranormal activity that will freak me the fuck out. To make sure I don't make some weird noises out of fear, I closed myself in my room while checking it out. I put my headphones on and I waited for my older brother Nick, who was my flat mate since I graduated from college, to put plates into the dishwasher and go to his room.

My heart was pounding in my chest when I turned the video on. It was nine hours long. The first hour showed me reading in my bed. I was a pretty handsome guy, I think, like all men in my family. I've had a head full of brown hair, clean skin and lately, I've been rocking a little bit of facial hair, for the first time in my life. I don't even know where did I get this idea from, but I kind of liked how I looked. I was lean and I put on some muscles, but I was shorter than six foot, unlike all men in my family, which was a bummer considering the modern beauty standards involving height.

I turned the lights off exactly at 11:49 pm, according to the camera feed. I was obviously speeding up the video by 4, looking mostly for some drastic changes on the screen that would disturb me. It was incredibly difficult, because I was convinced that every moment I could witness some jumpscare that would freak me out for life.

0:30 am... 1:00 am... 1:30 am... Nothing. But then, at 1:49 am, I noticed a sudden movement of the door to my room and I hit the space bar immediately, pausing.

I went "ah," when I slowed the video down and unpaused, noticing that it was just Nick who came inside of my room, probably wanting to borrow something. But then my heart stopped in fear, when I watched how Nick just closed the door behind himself and just creeped next to my bed, watching me sleep...

"What the fuck?" I whispered to myself, terrified by this sight.

With growing confusion, shock and fear, I watched my big brother comfortably take his white t-shirt off, then pull down his shorts and raise the blanket to slid into my bed. I noticed that me on the video moved, disturbed.

"Nick? What are you doing?" I heard my sleepy confused voice on the video.

"Shhh," he hushed me and put his hand on the side of my face.

"Bro, what-..."

Suddenly, Nick moved his hand to the front of my face and made a weird movement upwards. I gasped, witnessing, as myself on the video suddenly went limp and seemingly unconscious. Then Nick pushed his hand under the blanked and I saw it moving towards my crotch.

"Shhhh..." he whispered straight to my ear with a creepy smirk and then licked my earlobe! "Sleeeeep... You're safe... You're loved..." He placed his lips on my cheek and kissed it, very gently. Weirdly enough, watching the video right now, I kind of... felt it. As if my brain just replayed the sensation I felt when he kissed me back then. The warm, wet softness of his lips, the sharp scratch left by his 2 days old facial hair... "Ohhh... I need so little to make you hard..." he whispered and I noticed his hand massaging something on the level of my crotch under the blanket. It grew bigger, as he kept touching it... "Mmmm..."

I took a deep breath, watching on the video how he places his lips on mine. Then, suddenly, he tore the blanket off our bodies in one fast swing of his arm. Now I got to witness my shirtless self with a huge bulge, which my older brother proceeded to molest, while kissing my neck...

"I really like your facial hair," he whispered and immediately I felt sick to my stomach. "It's a sign of your innocence and immaturity slipping away. Out of the cute boy you were, you're becoming a real man," he whispered, as he kept stroking my bulge, slowly and excruciatingly. "And I love every moment of your transformation..."

stopped touching me, lied on his back next to me and grabbed me like a rag doll, pulling my unconscious body on top of his. I watched in disbelief as one of his hands slips beneath my armpit and secures my back, while the other lands on my butt. He spread his legs slightly, letting mine fall on the mattress... and then he placed the other hand on my butt as well... moving my hips up and down, up and down, rubbing my bulge against his... My head rested on his shoulder; my forehead sunk into his jaw. And he just kept going like that... the mic picked up how heavily he was breathing. I could hear his excitement. I looked at my butt in the video and noticed that his middle finger began rubbing my ass crack, still through my underwear...

One of his hands finally stopped securing my butt and returned to hold my exposed back. I couldn't believe my eyes... my big brother was making my unconscious body hump on his dick... When he suddenly gave off a little moan and wrapped his arms tighter around me, I already knew what it meant... My guess was confirmed when suddenly he stopped making me move on top of him and he hugged me instead. The way in which he placed his hand on the back of my head and caressed it made me feel sickened.

"Shhhh... everything's good, brother. Sleep..." he whispered into my ear again and just let me lie on top of him like that, while he passionately rubbed my back and ass.

Eventually, he carefully lied me on my back. But he wasn't done. This time he stood up and moved his face towards my crotch. Incredibly uncomfortable, I watched him push his face against my bulge and slowly rub his nose and lips against it, while his hungry eyes watched my unconscious face.

"You were too lazy to shower after your evening jog, huh?" he whispered and I immediately felt my face burning in shame. Why was I even ashamed?! Nobody told him to stick his nose there!

He moved upwards. In terror, I watched his nose taste the scent of my treasure trail, belly, then chest. He let the tip of his tongue paint a straight line, as he moved there. His lips left few kisses on my chest and then offered a lot of attention to my nipples. The tip of his tongue tormented the one on my left pec, pushing it, making circles around it, even pinching it just with his lips. Then he invited it into his mouth and I couldn't see what he was doing to it anymore. After he got bored of that, he moved to my other nipple. He clearly enjoyed the little moans and frowns I made through sleep.

It was such a bizarre experience to observe a recording of your big brother molesting you, knowing that he's in the house right now and he might try to do the very same thing this night as well. But how was he doing it? I couldn't believe I just fell asleep this hard to just let him do this to me without a fight...

He lost interest in my nipples and went back to my crotch. He pulled my boxers down and spread my legs apart. He swallowed my small softie without any hesitation, as if it was just a routine to him. And it was probably true...

I heard myself make a little moaning noise. My legs on the video moved slightly. Suddenly, my big brother spat my cock out of his mouth.

"Shhh, everything is okay," he whispered, looking at my face. "Let me play with you," he requested and immediately sucked my cock back into his mouth, giving out loud slurping noises.

It must've been some phantom perception, a subconscious reaction, but watching him give me a blowjob made my cock in real life harden as well. I tried to ignore it, but it brought me a lot of shame and worry, while I've had quite enough of those already.

My cock slipped out of his mouth and I could tell it was already hard. Nick used this opportunity to go lower and lick my nuts. I felt another punch of shame when I saw my legs spreading for him on their own.

"That's right, buddy. Let me have it," he whispered. His pointing finger slid under my balls, between my ass cheeks and began massaging something. Was he fucking me as well?

He was working on my dick for good five minutes and then suddenly stopped. I assumed he brought me to orgasm, because it seemed that he was licking something off my pubes after, but his shoulder kind of covered the view. After he was done, he moved on the bed again and lied beside me. He brought me closer to himself with his arm. Then his hand landed on my bare butt. He slapped it once... then second time and I could hear myself moaning in protest.

"Have you jerked off to my sock like I told you to?" he whispered and once again I felt my heart skip a beat. "Where do you have it? Under your pillow?"

How did he-...? No, wait... He told me to do it? I looked at my actual pillow, not the one on the screen, but the one in reality, and I felt like I was about to faint. This dirty sock of his was still there. One day in the bathroom I picked it up from the floor and... seemingly spontaneously, I just hid it in my pocket and later brought to my room to jerk off while sniffing it... I know it was kind of weird to sniff your big brother's socks, but... let's just say I was lazy and lonely lately and I just wanted some additional stimulation...

On the recording, Nick pulled his sock from under my pillow, looked at it to make sure and then pushed it against my nose.

"Breathe... inhale your big brother's scent... let it fill your brain... let it relax you... every time you will smell this, you will want to play with your big brother and you will want to be very naughty..."

I stood up and I approached my bed. I picked up the sock from under my pillow and I looked at it in fear. I went back to my desk, I sat down and... I brought it to my nose. I took a deep breath and I immediately got scared, when my cock twitched in my shorts like crazy. The gentle stink of Nick's sock filled my brain with toxic fog. My legs spread further on the chair, I relaxed so hard I almost slid off of it onto the floor. My vision went blurry and I just couldn't move my hand to release my nose from this sock. It was as if I glued it to my face. With each breath, the smell seemed to increase in power. My free hand went to my bulge and began rubbing it through the shorts. The recording kept going and I heard my brother's whisper:

"Why breathe with fresh air when it can be tainted by me...? Inhale deeply... yeeeees... good boy... Take it deep into your lungs... let it spread across your body... Ohhh, you're so hard for me again... Mmmm..." Even with my eyes closed, I recognized that Nick on the recording kissed me at that moment.

But then suddenly, my hand went numb and it fell down onto my legs, alongside Nick's sock. I took a deep panicked breath, as if I just woke up from a nightmare. I moved on my chair and I felt my heart pounding as I regained clarity of my mind.

"What the fuck?!" I whispered and paused the video.

I looked at his sock lying on the carpet. If it wasn't for my hand getting tired, I don't know what the fuck I would do. It terrified me like nothing in my life up till now. I quickly picked up Nick's sock from the carpet and I pushed it into the bin I kept mostly for documents.

I ran my hand through my face, trying to calm down. I couldn't believe this was really happening. The bulge in my shorts brought me a discomfort difficult to ignore. I stood up from the chair and quickly removed my shorts, remaining just in my boxer briefs. It felt much better.

But then I looked at the bin and my heartrate increased once again.

Just... just this one more time. I have to test it. It's the only reasonable thing I can do...

I picked the dirty sock out of the bin and I went to my bed. I slid my hand inside my boxers and not without fear, I placed the sock on my nose, taking a really long and powerful breath.

My head ached from the dizziness when I intoxicated myself on Nick's gym aroma. I began pumping my cock like crazy. At one point I even helplessly pushed my tongue out to taste the fabric. It had no taste, but it still brought me a jolt of psychological pleasure I couldn't deny. What was happening to me...?

The bliss of an orgasm made my entire legs shiver from pleasure. All I could think of was Nick's socked feet, relaxed on the coffee table in front of our TV. An innocent image that burned into my subconsciousness, somehow became the most erotic trigger in my life.

I put the sock away and I looked inside my boxers. Thick cum stained them, as well as my leg. But I still was hard and my post-nut clarity wasn't as definitive as it should've been. I thought about throwing the sock away... but that idea seemed like an incredible mental effort and instead, I just hid it under my pillow again, despite how much shame it brought me.

What the hell has Nick done to me...? I lied on my bed both terrified and confused, slowly allowing the cum inside my boxers to dry out. He was molesting me. That realization hit me like a truck. I wondered for how long? Most likely since I moved in with him right after graduating from college. After all, that was when my issues with sleep began...

It seemed so surreal. I struggled to believe it even after witnessing the video. Nick was just... too cool. He wasn't some ugly incel who lived in the basement. He was a chad. He was a doctor, so every day he wore an elegant suit, was very well groomed, handsome and built like a god since he got a personal trainer at the gym. And he had girlfriends. And he showed me the Tinder profiles he got matched with multiple times -- all beautiful women...

I stood up and went to my computer to once again see the proof and stop gaslighting myself. And here he was... I watched him spooning me now, holding my bare cock in his hand, masturbating me, while I lied unconscious right next to him. He massaged my dick as if he was already good buddies with it and had enough experience to handle it like a champ. My penis visibly twitched and it once again brought me guilt and shame. What upset me the most was how he kept moving my body, turning it from side to side, carrying around, almost as if I was a sex doll.

I think I orgasmed, because he stopped touching my cock and it slowly went flaccid. My brother cuddled me for a bit, rubbing my chest with his big hand. Once again I've had this odd, phantom sensation, where seeing this happen on the video would make me feel it right here, right now, on my actual chest. It brought me yet another jolt of guilt, because it simply didn't feel as wrong as I wanted it to feel.

"Okay, baby brother," he said out of the sudden. "Listen to my voice. Do what my voice says. I want you to stand up, but not to wake up. And after you stand up, do what brings you the most happiness and joy in life... okay?"

I watched in disbelief myself on the recording suddenly move and leave my brother's embrace to stand up and sleepily freeze outside of the bed, waiting for my brother to switch position. Wondering what the fuck was "what brought me the most happiness and joy in life," I focused my gaze on Nick lying flat on his belly and spreading his legs apart. Once he stopped moving, I jumped back on the bed... and I pushed my face between his butt cheeks, still covered by his black boxers...

I should feel repelled, disgusted, scared... but my heart was pounding from all the wrong reasons. My cock was throbbing so hard, it almost felt like it was about to tear apart my foreskin just to grow even bigger. I imagined his juicy ass I even once complimented to appreciate his gym efforts. The thought of putting my face against it was... so filthy, perverted, inappropriate... and yet so exciting...

My gaze returned to the video. I really wanted to see how this part turned out. But nothing really happened. I noticed gentle movements of my head trying to push my nose deeper inside his ass crack. And I just rested my face there, on that most questionable and controversial pillow in my life. What emotions, sensations and smells accompanied me? There was no way to read this from the video alone. And then, Nick began whispering, erotically:

"That's right, little brother... Inhale... Accept my manly smells... Let them flood your mind... Let them be the empty calories for your thoughts... Remember whose ass it is... Only your big brother's ass is your happy place... No other ass can replace it... Yeeees... Take a deep breath... Let my smell corrupt you..." My brother was lying with his head resting on the side, almost as if he was enjoying a pleasant back massage. "Alright, you can lower my underwear now," he said and I witnessed myself greedily sliding his boxers off and burying my face in his hairy ass crack...

I should feel disgusted, repelled and scared... The rational side of my brain was aware of that. But with my cock hard again, I felt like I fell victim to some sexual fever. I watched myself run my tongue in his ass slit, as if I was licking the most delicious ice cream ever made and I just wondered one thing: how does it really taste and smell...?

"Good boy... don't spare your tongue... Show me how hungry you are... And to think you've been refusing to do this just two months ago... Do you see now that it's worth to do what your big brother tells you to do? I would never make you do anything that wouldn't feel good... Yes, feel the texture... I kept my smell from gym for you..." By now, in real time, I spread my legs on the chair, my erection demanded my attention, my eyes were struggling to turn away from the screen and my mind was filled with fog again. I was in the heat and watching this recording was making things worse... "Oh, you're hungry for my hole, now? Don't be shy, little brother. Enjoy yourself... Ahhhh... Yeahhh... feels very nice..."

I could not imagine one single most disgusting thing to put my tongue in, and yet here I was, with my thighs trembling from excitement at this sight. I moved the tongue in my mouth, realizing that this night I placed it in my big brother's ass. I ran it across my lips, enjoying the erotic charge behind it.

"Alright, Mike. Now let me turn on my back," my big brother said on the video. With a foggy brain, I watched him switch position and land on his back. Now, myself from the past was facing his crotch, with a dumb sleepy face and open mouth. I couldn't believe how big and swollen from excitement Nick's dick was. This sight somehow made me feel violated. "Okay, buddy... You know the drill. Show me what little brothers are made for."

I packed his perky erection in my mouth and I heard myself gagging. He watched me and I felt disgust when I noticed a satisfied smirk on Nick's face.

"Good boy... control your breath... that's when you can take it deeper and for longer... Ahhh... feels very good... That's right... Mind your teeth, you wouldn't want to score a punishment again, would you?... " He grabbed my head and comfortably began to fuck my mouth. His chest muscles tensed, his toes curled... Nick must've felt really good in that moment. And then he allowed himself to moan. I never heard him moan before. Or, apparently, I did, but I couldn't remember it. There was something deeply disturbing in the fact that I've had to listen to it. I guess there was nothing too special about this sound, but the fact that it should never be introduced to my ears was enough to make it feel nasty. "Well done, Mike. Swallow my seed, it's your prize." Nick pulled his cock out of my mouth, slapped it few times against my face and then wiped whatever filth was left on it against my lips.