Cruel Brotherly Hypnosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What have you done to him...?" Mark asked and I easily recognized the terror in his voice.

"He's safe and very happy. I know it's pretty late, but would you like to pay us a visit?"

"W-What...? Why would I do that...?"

"To return the flash drive to me, of course."

"Why would I do that...?"

"Because I want to offer you a simple exchange. You will give me the flash drive and in return, I will fuck you silly."

Again, a nervous pause.

"You really expect me to agree to this...?"

"I know from Mike that you've always had a thing for me. This is your chance to fulfill your fantasies."

This was such a crazy, unreal concept. There was no way Mark would agree to this.

"And what will stop you from harming me?" Mark asked, nervously. Why was he even considering that...?

"The fact that I have no need to harm you. I will just put you into trance and make you forget about everything you found out about me and my little brother. But I will let you remember our steamy night together." My brother smirked at the phone, clearly sensing that he won. But Mark have not responded yet. "Have you made copies of that flash drive?"

Yet again, a moment of silence and hesitation and only then, an answer:

"No..."

"Good boy... So now, all you have to do is to bring me that flash drive... In some skimpy underwear."

"I... I can't do it... You know I can't..." Mark said shakily, but everything in his voice was begging my brother to make compelling arguments. "I can't betray Mike..."

"Of course you can and you want to," Nick chuckled coldly. "And not only because you crave my cock. The thought where you betray him so much just to get fucked by me has a sweet taste, doesn't it? It's so perversive... to know about the things I'm doing to him and... endorse it, for my pleasure and yours. Let yourself be naughty tonight, Mark. Prove to me, to my brother and to yourself what a slut for cock you are. You two will forget about this betrayal anyway..." Nick winked at me with satisfaction, as he awaited a response. "Let me brainwash you, like I did with Mike..."

"Yes, Master... I'm on my way..."

Nick hung up and threw my phone aside, moving his feet in my face in a new way.

"Looks like you're fucked, little brother," he gloated with a sexy grin. "Your only hope of freedom dies because you trusted this slutty rat." I gave off a helpless moan. "Yeah, a true shame, isn't it? And don't think for a second that I'm intending to cheat on my deal with him. I will reward him with the best orgasm of his life. Everyone acknowledging the fact that you belong to me will be rewarded. You included, little brother." He took his feet away from my face and I felt a rush of cold air, slightly clearing out the heavy lustful fog in my mind. But my hand felt obliged to keep gooning. "I'm going to take a piss," he said and left to the bathroom.

And he left me alone, kneeling in front of the sofa. I thought of escaping, but I immediately knew it was impossible and unrealistic. My brother set my body to a gooner mode and there was no way of changing that. I edged my penis, occupied with paralyzing my body with excitement that would found no satisfying end, relief or release. Even if he was gone from the room, Nick as a person was the center of my thoughts. I was rubbing my meat for him.

I think he changed his plans, because after he flushed toilet, I've heard him turn on the shower. I guess he wanted to be fresh before having sex with Mark. I couldn't believe that they would actually fuck... I disliked this thought for several reasons. But my occupied mind required me to think about this, to imagine them two naked, Nick dominating him, hypnotizing him like he had done to me, owning both of us, all because Mark betrayed me...

I whimpered in agony when my body rebelled against me once again. My hands moved to my thighs and I clenched my teeth, trying to helplessly ignore the pain of such promising orgasm dying in my cock, unattended. My pecs, arms, legs and ass all tensed up with me. You dumb fucking body... if you want to cum so much, why are you stopping us...?

When Nick finally left the bathroom, he was still naked. I admired his muscular hairy chest as he rubbed it with a towel, guiding it under his equally hairy armpits, then his abs, cock and ass.

"Keep going, gooner," he encouraged me, honoring me with a brief moment of attention, as he sat on the couch in front of me. "God, you're making such a dumb sexy face..." he said with satisfaction and then gently smacked my face two times, in an appreciative way. "I would let you drink from my nuts now, but let's save some of my milk for our guest..." He smiled at me, cheerfully. "What's wrong, little brother? Not so in power anymore, huh?" He laughed at me and slapped my face with his wet bare foot. "Weird that you're not used to it by now."

"Fuck... you..." I barked through my teeth. Saying that to him, for some reason, costed me so much that it left me breathing fast.

"Well, that's no way to speak to your big brother and master... Someone clearly needs a lesson in respect."

He left to his room and I panted helplessly, being in the rapid buildup phase of yet another edge. He returned with a new order before I could climb it.

"Alright, little brother," he said with a sadistic smile, as he approached me with a thin whip. "You can stop gooning for now..."

He described a new position I was supposed to make and I immediately followed: squatting, legs spread apart, my head, chest and arms resting on the coffee table alongside the empty glass from before and the TV remote. I was spreading myself in front of him. Soon, the whip gently rested on the spot on my body that was about to be tormented by it.

"Please, don't do this..." I wept, no doubt feeding his ego. My numb legs forced me to spread apart so much, that I felt my hole being tickled by the cold air. But the whip he held leaned lower... on my nutsack, dangling under me... "I'm sorry... please, don't punish me that way..."

"Unfortunately for you, little brother, your only regret is the fact that you will have to endure the punishment you fear. But I'm willing to turn your rocks into scrambled eggs, to make you actually regret your disrespectful words and attitude..."

I gasped and yelled when he smacked my balls from behind without any kind of warning or preparation. The power of it, and the fact that both of my testicles went into dull pain mode, felt as if his smack ripped my nutsack away. But it turned out, I could only wish to be so lucky. They dangled for a bit, bringing me an immense, unending pain, and they returned to their previous position, ready for the whip.

"Not so cocky anymore, huh?!" Nick taunted me, as he smacked them again.

I screamed, my hard cock throbbed in ecstasy, my balls screamed going through the rollercoaster of death. My legs firmly remained numb and obedient to my brother's will, securing me, stabilizing me, ensuring that I endure my torture without cheating.

Another slap. It was only a third one and yet it defeated me.

"MASTER!" I screamed helplessly, having no other way to defend myself. What a terrible, and somehow also great at the same time, sensation it was... to be inflicted with insufferable pain and have no way of escaping it...

"Master?" he repeated with satisfaction. "Do you see how healthy violence can be? You're already learning your... place!"

"AHHHH!" I screamed, clenching my eyes, teeth, frowning and uncontrollably moving my toes in panicked way. "Please... DON'T! AAAAHHHHHH!!!"' They were still dangling when he slapped them away. "NOOOO! NOOOO, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Nick kept laughing, clearly having the time of his life, smacking my balls weaker but in quick succession.

He smacked my ass cheek next, with twice as much power as he applied to my balls, but in comparison, it felt like a gentle kiss.

"You've won! You've won! What more do you want?!" I moaned helplessly.

"Well, the thing is, little brother, that my victory over you means precisely that I get to do things like that to you without facing any repercussions..."

I felt my knees and ankles shaking. I wasn't sure whether it was the squat that tired me or the traumatic pain. My poor nuts... they felt so betrayed. I could almost hear them asking: "why are you letting this happen to us?! You know we're the most vulnerable part of your body! Your job is to protect us!"

"You have me spread in front of you, completely naked and helpless!" I reminded him, panting. "It's obvious that you're the one in power here. You're not proving anything, you're just torturing me. And you've been saying something about loving me!" He slapped my nuts again, this time with the same amount of force he warned me about when he smacked my ass with the whip. At first I thought I would be able to survive through this just by clenching whatever I could clench, but the pain kept drastically increasing each second until I burst. "AHHHHHHH! FUUUUCKKK!!!"

"Don't try to emotionally manipulate me, little brother. I'm the one doing the manipulations here," my big brother said softly. I felt his big manly hand landing on my ass, grasping my peach and squeezing it in a possessive way. "Of course I'm doing this entirely for my own fun. You clearly don't understand how sexy you look enduring tremendous pain." He walked past me to look at my face. He was smiling, clearly in a good mood. "Let me remind you that I warned you. When you confronted me, I was very clear that you should just let me erase your memory. It was the safe, painless way for you. But no worries, we will correct everything soon." He lowered himself to get his face right in front of mine. "One thing I have to tell you: you're so fucking hot, Mikey... Which makes sense, I guess. After all, we're sharing the same genes..."

He kissed my lips and I gave in to it, as it soothed my pain and stress. He kissed me deeply, stealing my breath away, feeling comfortable in my mouth, knowing it much better than I knew his tongue, made to forget over and over again.

Suddenly, he broke the kiss and turned around, pushing his ass crack into my nose. The feverous air immediately made my mind heavy. My tongue jumped out of my mouth like a snail woken up with a touch of water. Greedily, I ran my tongue in his ass crack and my mood immediately improved... My body began moving up and down, my nipples and pec rubbing against the hard wood of the coffee table I was lying on. My dick humped on air and I forgot about my legs getting shaky. I was happy. When his butt was in my face, I've had no higher life aspirations than to be a seat for it.

I pushed the tip of my tongue into his warm hole and I wished it was dirtier like before his shower. His gym activities really made the scent heavier and the taste more rich. A beginner could get scared of the intensity, but I was already an expert. I wagged my tongue inside of him and it brought calming happiness to my poor, stressed heart.

I pulled my tongue out and overwhelmed with positive emotions, I smiled widely.

"I love you, big brother," I admitted and kissed his anus, as if I was making out with his lips again. Here, there was no other tongue that would come out to play with me, but it was fun in a different way.

"Of course you do, you nasty slut," I heard my brother's taunt. "Do you really think I ever struggled with making you do what I want? You've been horny for me since the very beginning. All you needed was a little push. Just a little bit of sweet confusion that freed you from the need to question morality of your actions..."

But then, my bliss was interrupted by a doorbell.

"Well, well... seems like our guest finally arrived." Nick moved and my face got exposed to the cool, fresh air. I hated it.

My eyes followed him towards the door... and for a brief second I've had a silly thought in my mind... what if it was the police? Perhaps Mark was only pretending? How could he betray me like that?

But when Nick opened the door while being completely naked, it became clear that reality was disappointing. Mark entered our apartment, clearly nervous, but still eating my brother's body with his eyes. I felt a sting of jealousy. Nick was mine, for fuck's sake...

"You enjoy what you see?" My brother asked with a confident smirk, noticing that his sexy body just seduced Mark by its mere existence.

Mark's stare dropped as he clearly got shy. He looked away in my direction and panicked when he noticed me naked and spread across the coffee table like a slut.

"Yes, sir..." he said quietly. The shame in his voice was clear, but it was evident that his desire was too strong.

"Flash drive," my brother requested. Mark pulled the device I gave him out of his pocket and silently placed it in Nick's hand. "Are you sure you made no copies?"

"I made no copies, sir..."

"Once I put you into trance, you won't be capable of lying to me anyway. It's your last chance to tell the truth," Nick warned him calmly.

"I made no copies, sir. I want to obey you," Mark insisted.

"Alright, then. In that case, strip down and sit on the couch. I'll be back in a second."

I watched Nick disappear into his room with the flash drive, the only hope for my freedom. Now, everything was clear: I've lost. Soon, my memories will be erased and my lucky discovery will go to waste.

Mark approached the coffee table, silently. I could tell he was extremely embarrassed, having to face me after he betrayed me. He began taking his clothes off, while I remained in this weird squatting position, leaning over the coffee table with my ass up and balls hanging.

"Mike... I'm sorry..." he spoke all out the sudden. "I know you won't forgive me, but when he made me that offer... I know it's not an explanation, but..."

I should've been angry. I should've been furious. But in this very moment, I was still dizzy from the happy butt sniffing provided by my brother. My throbbing dick made me say the most pathetic thing in my entire life.

"Don't," I stopped his clumsy apology, looking into his pained eyes, hornily. "Now I know there's no winning with him."

"If I could change places with you and free you that way, I would, but..."

"You don't have to say that, Mark," I interrupted him again. "Let him deep into your mind, like I did. I know you well enough to know that you will enjoy it."

"How does it feel?" he asked curiously, still taking his clothes off. He was just in his underwear by now and I could see his excited bulge.

"It's the most disgusting feeling in the world, almost nauseating. Your head feels heavy, as if you've had a fever, but not a healthy kind that aims at cleansing your body, but one that feels sickening. You go numb, you sweat a lot, your body starts shaking... Every little protest or movement you make, that he does not approve, drains you from energy and makes you sleepy. You fight your own consciousness, opening your eyes in panic in the last moment before falling asleep. And each time you do, he already got deeper into your brain and has even more control than before..." I watched his cock throb as I described it. I wanted to make it throb even harder. "His whispers are the worst, though. They wake up your brain even when you're tired, and even though you know they are aimed at exploiting you, you feel a dirty kind of excitement when they touch your core. They're like a drug addiction. A poison you never have enough of. They enter your ear like tentacles, wrap themselves around your brain and corrupt your mind, filling it with filth, while establishing full control. Even if my brother was caught and sent to jail, it wouldn't mean anything. He already turned my brain into a hot stew. I have no way to escape him."

"Oh my fucking God..." Mark whimpered, massaging his hard cock with excitement, greedily absorbing every single word I spoke. I hyped myself enough that my chest started rubbing on the wooden table again, while my cock humped air. "I want him to do this to me, too..."

I knew he would love it. But I didn't want to tell him the biggest secret I learned from all of this. Life was not worth living freely, if someone like Nick could bring you the most happiness and bliss you ever experienced in your life, by simply making you lick his nasty asshole. Dignity, consent, life aspirations, goals, dreams... I already know that none of it is worth the hassle. To spend my life between Nick's leg was an entire purpose of my being.

"I'm so horny," I revealed in a breathy voice, watching Mark touch himself without any limits. "But he told me to stay in this position and my body just doesn't listen if I try to change it..."

"This is so hot..." Mark admitted.

"I'm glad you think so," Nick said, as he finally returned to the living room, still completely naked but without the flash drive. Instead, he was holding three other objects. He approached me and placed two of them right in front of my face. My eyes focused on the veiny silicone vibrator and a bottle of lube. "Go on the couch and push that into yourself, little brother. Set the intensity on four and keep it in your bum until I say you can pull it out."

My muscles immediately felt the sweet relief when I was finally able to stand up. My poor nuts reminded me of the abuse they've had to endure; they were sore and numb. My brother moved passed me and tapped invitingly on the armchair on the side.

"This is where I will conquer your mind," he told Mark. "Sit down and relax."

No one normal would sit in that chair after hearing that, but Mark did so without thinking. His small, perky erection gave away the amount of enthusiasm he had to offer right now.

While I pushed the sex toy in my ass and discovered that "four" made the vibrations a bit too intense to make focusing easy, my big brother dimmed the lights in the room and gave Mark the last object he brought with him. It was one of the masks we used during the pandemic. We've still had hundreds of those. Holding the mask in his hands, Mark wasn't sure what was expected of him.

"Tell me, Mark: do you enjoy the way male body smells?"

"Of course, sir."

"Even when the smell is very intense, let's say, after gym?"

"Especially then, sir."

Nick smiled and placed his big hand on the side of Mark's face, caressing it gently. I felt a difficult to ignore sting of jealousy. He was supposed to be my abuser...

"Good, I like cooperative victims."

"I want to make it as swift and easy as possible, sir. I want you to be the master of my mind."

"You're not appalled by the incestuous nature of my relationship with Mike?"

Mark looked at me, briefly, again with that pained look, and then dropped his stare.

"I only wish I could be your brother, too, sir..."

Nick showed his perfect white teeth in a happy smile. He clearly loved being worshipped without any limits.

"And if I make you pay tribute to me? Give me access to your bank account? Or sell your body to my friends? Have you thought this through?" Nick taunted him. I hated the way his thumb touched Mark's bottom lip, very gently and sensually. Mark responded to this touch by opening his mouth, inviting that finger in. When Nick didn't use that offer, Mark ran the tip of his tongue around his bottom lip, to sneak a little touch. I watched this interaction hurt to the core, remembering every little detail of it. I wanted to feel angry, but the infuriating toy inside of me was distracting me.

"As long as I'm hard, I will agree to do anything, sir..." Mark responded softly. "And after that? It will be too late to back out..."

My big brother chuckled, sexily.

"Ah, so you're even giving me tips on how to get to you?" He pinched Mark's nipple and my ex closed his eyes. "For now, tell me what do you prefer to sniff on: my stinky underwear or socks?"

I followed Mark's eyes, which in that moment looked first at Nick's cock and then at his feet, evaluating. Seeing Mark's face, I already knew what he thought. It was a tough choice.