Cruel Brotherly Hypnosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And suddenly, he moved me aside a bit, jumped out from under the blanket and lied on the side on my pillows, so that his crotch would be now in front of my mouth. He slapped his perky erection against my face and guided his cock head to my nostrils, intoxicating me with a smell. Then he pressed his leaking cockhead against my lips and they opened for him almost immediately. He smiled with satisfaction and placed his free hand on the back of my head, caressing my hair, while he fucked my skull.

"Ahhh... ahhh. ahhh... Ohhhhhh!... Yeess... good boy..." he came with a blissful facial expression. My suffering heart stung me with guilt. His orgasm expression made his face even more handsome... "Good boy," he repeated, slowly pulling his cock out of my mouth. "Make sure to swallow everything..."

He fixed my boxers, so that they would lie on me properly, he covered me with the blanket, opened the window slightly and left the room, closing the door behind himself.

The thought that he was doing this to me night after night was so overwhelming, but whatever he managed to change in my mind, was already cheering for the continuation. I knew that it was so unhealthy and dark... but the thought of doing something to stop it was so terrifying and sad to me... How will I wake up tomorrow, knowing there would be no recording of him touching me? How will I fall asleep if he won't be there to molest me...?

Later in the morning, I wasn't sure how to behave around him. After all, I knelt before him and sniffed his feet. It seems that he tried to make me forget about it, but it failed.

"Did something happen yesterday?" I confronted him when he went about his day practically ignoring my presence.

"Like what?" he pretended to be confused.

"I don't know... My mind is fuzzy... I went to sleep really early yesterday..."

"You've said you've had a head ache," he lied with a straight, indifferent face.

"Really?" I frowned, pretending to be confused just as he did. "I probably took the meds."

"Well, if you're having an amnesia, that's not a good sign. Perhaps you should go to the doctor," he said and pulled out a bottle of water from the fridge. "Alright, I'm going for a jog. Take a shower now so that I can use it when I come back, alright?"

And with these words, he left. I helplessly admired his hairy calves as he walked towards the door.

*

I've decided that I've had to do something. I didn't want to involve the police. I wanted to talk to him first. But I knew that a confrontation with him could be potentially dangerous.

I asked my ex for help. I know that it's kind of weird, but we've been friends even after we broke up. When I considered whom to ask for help, he was my first choice. He knew Nick and I was sure he would help me. We've met in my apartment while Nick was at work and I told him about everything. I also showed him one of the recordings, because I wasn't sure if he will even believe me.

"Mike, I'm so sorry it happened to you," he said, hugging me tightly. "This is awful. Do you want to move in with me?"

"Thanks, man, but no. I have to confront him first," I said with clear determination in my voice. "But since he can manipulate my mind with such ease, I need someone who will be aware of that and who will have the recordings. That way, if he does something to me, you will be able to uncover it."

"No way, Mike! This is crazy! He might be dangerous, I can't let you expose yourself like that!"

"I will talk to him when he comes home. If I don't call you by 9 pm, inform the police that I might be in danger. Can I count on you?"

He said "yes, of course," but I could tell he was freaked out by all of this. I understood it completely. I was, too. I thanked him for help, gave him a flash drive with all the recordings and before leaving, he hugged me again. Talking to him calmed me down a bit. I will get my answers from Nick.

My big brother came back home at 6 pm. He came straight from the gym. I always found it weird how he had the stamina to hit the gym straight out of work. Anyway, he noticed me sitting in the living room with a grim face, with my laptop in front of me.

"Something happened?" he asked indifferently, putting his gym bag on the floor next to the door.

"Yes. We need to talk," I said, feeling my heart go crazy in my chest.

"What about?"

"I need to show you something."

He sighed, as he approached the couch, to let me know he did not appreciate me potentially wasting his time like that.

"Well?" he hurried me.

"Explain this," I said, as I hit the play button. He immediately frowned, when he saw a recording of himself fucking me in my bed. I picked a clip where both of us were moaning loudly and he was clearly enjoying himself. He just slapped my ass twice, called me a slut and spat on my back. "I have multiple hours of recordings from several days," I informed him before he tried bullshitting his way out of this.

I don't really know what I expected, but somehow, not this. He just stood up, silently, and poured himself a glass of whiskey.

"Have you told anyone?" he asked, when he finally faced me with a drink in his hand. He seemed oddly calm and collected. His face was indifferent and frowning in some hostile way.

"Of course."

"The police?"

"Not yet. But if something happens to me, they will be informed," I assured him, kind of scared that he will jump at me to strangle me or something like that.

"Why haven't you informed them yet?"

"Because I wanted to talk to you first."

He nodded and approached the sofa again. He sat right next to me, but this time closer. His pose seemed very relaxed. His arm stretched on the backrest, as he sat facing me. He took a sip of his drink and my nose was approached by the smell released from his open armpit. I don't think he showered after gym.

"Then let's talk," he agreed with a straight face. "But I believe a conversation like this will be inappropriate with you wearing clothes on."

He had a point, but I still sighed, annoyed at the fact that we can't jump straight to questions. I stood up, took my shirt off, then I went to unbuckle my pants. He admired me with a calm expression, sipping whiskey. I took my pants off, then I reached for my socks.

"You can leave your socks on," he told me, generously. In that case, I left them on my feet and instead, I pulled my underwear off. Then I moved the pile of my clothes on the armchair next to the sofa. "Alright, Mikey. So what is it that you wanted to discuss?"

"I want to know why," I started with pain in my voice. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because I find you both attractive and accessible."

"But I'm your brother!"

"So you are. But I don't think it's possible that I will impregnate you anytime soon, so the practical disadvantage coming from incest is not our problem," he explained with the unchanging indifference and calmness. "As for the moral side, as long as nobody knows, including you, what difference does it make?"

"But now I know!" I barked.

"Yes, sadly, you do," he sighed. "You brought so much unnecessary stress and worry on yourself by finding out about it. Was it worth it?"

I felt the blood in my veins boil from rage.

"Yes, because that's the only way in which I can stop you from doing this again!"

"But why stop it?" He raised an eyebrow. "Have you not been watching these recordings close enough? I make you melt in my arms from pleasure. Just let me erase your memories again and I promise, I will do this to you every single night... I can bring you sensations that will break your mind and make you forget how to breathe. And I won't let your mind slip out of my trance again."

I closed my eyes, ashamed by the fact that he moved his eyes to my pulsing erection.

"I watched these videos very closely. You're not treating me well on them at all," I barked. "I kept waking up sleep deprived and with weird bruises for a while! Why do you think I started recording myself sleeping to begin with?"

"It's all worth the amazing sex I provide you with."

"No, it's not!" My lips shook, as a sudden sense of despair flooded me. He had no regrets at all... "I loved you, Nick... I felt safe with you... Safe enough to move in here... How could you do this to me...?"

He sighed again and for the first time I noticed a shade of guilt on his face.

"Little brother, us having sex doesn't mean that we can't love each other. On the contrary, sex goes well in a pair with love, wouldn't you agree?"

"Not between brothers!"

"It shouldn't, according to the social norms. Doesn't mean it can't."

"Stop lying. You don't love me at all! I heard the things you said to me. You're mean and exploitative... I cried last night and you didn't show me any love..." A tear escaped my eye. "I don't have memories of this night, but I know one thing: I needed you to tell me that you love me..."

He had no response to my words. He just looked at me the same way he did throughout this entire conversation.

"I believe this concludes our discussion," he said. "So what happens now, little brother? Has it helped you make some decision?"

"I wanted you to say you're sorry," I revealed with pain. "I hoped you would feel guilty. I didn't want to go to the police with this... but you leave me no choice, Nick..."

He put the empty glass on the table.

"Alright, then," he said, as he stood up. "I respect your choice, even if I know it will bring you only more pain and suffering." I looked at him, confused, because he randomly started unbuttoning his shirt. "When I go to prison, you will miss me dearly and only then you will understand that I was the one thing bringing you true happiness in life. With your looks, you will find yourself a boyfriend sooner or later, but they will never bring you this much satisfaction." He was shirtless now and went to unbuckle his pants. "But do what you must do."

"Why are you taking your clothes off?" I asked and for some reason I felt dread.

"I'm going to your room," he informed me casually, as his pants dropped down and my heart skipped a beat, seeing his beautiful ass outline in the black boxer briefs he was wearing. "I will lie down on your bed just in my underwear," he said, smirked at me and went to my room.

He left the door slightly open. I watched in disbelief how he lies on his belly, ass up. My heart was banging against the inner walls of my chest right now. I couldn't believe it.

No, I've had to remain strong. It was yet another of his games. I've had to fight for myself. I've had to go to the police.

I gathered all of my willpower and left to the door. But then I realized that for some reason I was naked. How confusing... I guess I can't go to the police station like that...

With a difficulty, I came back to the couch and I picked up my underwear. Packing my raging boner in turned out to be an incredibly difficult task. I peeked at the doors to my room... Nick's sexy ass was still there... waiting...

No! No. Just no.

I pulled my pants on, I put my t-shirt on, I took my laptop into a bag and I went to the front door.

My hand was already on the door handle, when I froze and gulped loudly. My mouth went dry, my armpits felt wet, my breaths felt uneasy.

If I leave now, I will never find out how his ass smells... Whether the police will arrest him or I move in to Mark, I will never understand what exactly woke up such wild emotions in me on these recordings. My heart refused to let me forget about itself with constant, powerful bangs in my chest. My knees felt weak. What if not knowing will drive me insane?

My hand left the door handle. No... I have to go... I can't do this...

I clenched my eyes, struggling and suffering inside. I've had to go. I couldn't stay.

Quietly, I approached the door to my room and I peeked in again. The sight of my big brother spread out on my bed like that was tearing me apart. His thick hairy thighs, his calves, his long feet in short black socks getting lost somewhere between the sheets... And this ass... so hard and muscular, so perky, so inviting... His crack was almost eating his boxers, perfectly outlining each cheek. From this perspective, it looked even more impressive than on the recordings. It was actually astonishing.

I noticed that my brother didn't even seem bothered. He was scrolling through something on his phone, totally relaxed, cool and calmed, frozen in this stretched out position, patient, not paying attention to me...

I pressed my back against the wall and I started at the ceiling, contemplating my life choices. What the hell was wrong with me?

I clenched my eyes again and with fear I discovered that my subconsciousness already made a decision.

I will go there and I will just... sniff it. Just a little bit. I will see what's all the fuss about and I will leave to end this.

When I entered my bedroom, he didn't even acknowledge it, still frowning at his phone. I recognized the design of the investment app he was using all the time. He really paid me no attention.

My mouth watered as I got closer to that powerful butt of his and it grew larger in my eyes. I gulped again, when I bend over the bed, getting closer with my face to his crack... And I pushed my nose in...

I immediately felt as if someone grabbed my heart with his hand and squeezed it, holding me in place. I pushed my face deeper than I planned and I inhaled deeply. The smell that I found there was so powerful, my eyes closed on their own in the middle of my breath.

My body went completely numb but I still felt my heart pounding in a potentially dangerously fast pace. My arms and knees shook, feeling weakly. My boner fought the fabric of my pants, feeling as if he was about to burst through it.

Somehow my hands found their way onto his butt cheeks. They grabbed them revealing that they were soft on the outside, but hard on the inside. I spread them apart and pushed my face deeper, smelling whatever the seats of machines at his gym had an honor to enjoy four times a week. It felt like the epitome of manliness. It was a gentle version of smell of a male locker room, mixed with the characteristic smell of male skin in all the important places. If I felt weak before, now I was on the edge of fainting. I was inhaling his smell deeply, intoxicating on this sweet sexy poison, letting the foul air corrupt my mind and soul. I didn't decide that consciously, but I began rubbing my face against his crack, trying to get more out of it. It might be that my cock just randomly shot cum out in my pants at that moment, I wasn't sure.

"You can pull my underwear off, if you like," I heard his calm voice.

I wasn't making decisions here. My hands moved on their own volition and pulled his underwear off his muscular ass. The smell of pure sex hit my face with a new intensity. I stared at his hairy ass crack and -- somehow tanned -- skin of his butt beautifully shaped by a strict working out routine in awe and then I just pushed my face in there again.

Never before have I licked something this greedily, using the most of my tongue, not caring about my drool dripping or about the object of my licks being dirty. I felt his butt hair sticking to my wet tongue as I cleaned his sweaty crack flavored by his visit at the gym.

I lost. But before you judge me and call out my stupidity and naivety, please, understand: there was absolutely no way for me to win. If you would found your own face there, just like me, you would never want to leave or stop. It would become the purpose of your being. And honestly, there was no shame in embracing it. I wished I understood that sooner.

*

I didn't wake up. It was more like my consciousness appeared out of nowhere, in media res. I was completely naked again, kneeling in front of Nick in our living room. My legs were spread apart and I was furiously jerking off with his socked feet pushed into my face. My consciousness returned, but it was fighting the thick fog he filled my mind with.

"Good boy... Goon for your big brother..." he whispered gently. It was so quiet in the room, I could hear him as if he was whispering directly to my ear. "Let your mind become empty... Nothing but simple animalistic pleasure matters to you now... No cumming, no stopping... Orgasm will make this fever stop and you don't want it to stop. Waste your life on nothing else but stroking... Who cares about life goals, relationships, job, when you can just beat that meat off to my dogs?..."

I tried saying something but all I was capable of, was an incoherent mumble. I felt drool dripping from my chin. My tongue was out of my mouth and must've been like that for quite the while, because it felt dry. I must've had a really dumb face right now. My head kept making minimal movements, rubbing my nostrils against his stinky sock. I don't know how long I was breathing it in, but the smell was still intense and sexy.

He was going through my phone while I was gooning to his feet.

"Alright, we've cleared your dropbox, laptop and camera memory." Just a very small part of my brain cared and made me feel a little bit of fear and panic. The rest was numbed down, carelessly enjoying getting fucked by Nick and waiting in anticipation of an orgasm. "Only Mark is left. We're near the 9 pm, so I guess we should call him, wouldn't you agree?"

He knew about Mark...? And about every place where I saved the files...? He must've dominated my mind and made me reveal everything...

It was so hard to care about this... because why would I? Nick's big fucking foot was pressed against my nose. It stank and I was allowed to freely enjoy it. I just moved my tongue and licked the fabric. Why have I ever believed that I needed anything more than that in my life? What was this ridiculous attempt at rebellion against my brother? Am I fucking retarded? Why would I ever try to refuse Nick a complete access to me? I was in fucking heaven now...

I looked with my foggy vision at the god in front of me. What a spectacular man it was. I was so lucky to be his little brother.

Nooo... no, wait... no... Oh my god, he turned my brain into mush... But even the part of me that was still rational had doubts about it all. Why not just surrender to him, if I feel soooo good...? My ambitions, plans, goals, pride, dignity... My parents raised me to desire success, but now it felt like a burden they cast upon me...

I smiled and closed my eyes, sinking in, letting the pleasure coming from my hand stroking my cock clear my mind. I felt the sweet buildup overwhelming me. The pleasure and release were awaiting me in a matter of merely few strokes. I took a deep breath, ready to give out the most exaggerated moan of my life...

And then, suddenly, everything in my body rebelled against me. I clenched my eyes and teeth feeling that I must do everything to stop the orgasm. My hand released my cock from its grip and rested on my knee instead. I tensed all the muscles in my body, I felt my asshole twitching in agony, my toes curling, every part of my body protesting in their own way...

The load my balls prepared for release sank down into my cock. The pleasure was gone, replaced by numbness, and soreness, and frustration. My hand quickly returned to my cock and began the climb once again. An endless, inescapable spiral.

I looked at my brother. He used my phone to call Mark and did so in the hands-free mode. I was unable to interfere in his call, too brainwashed, too tired, too focused on gooning.

"Mike? Thank God, I was losing my mind! Are you alright?" Mark picked up the phone almost immediately.

"Hello, Mark. It's Nick on the phone, actually." Mark didn't answer, clearly frozen in panic. "I know about the flash drive my brother gave you."