Cruel FemDom Fitness Training Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dungeon_V
Dungeon_V
14 Followers

The Asian tried several of the locking rings until she chose one that seemed perfectly secure around my cock and balls. It felt toward the loose side and I knew from experience that if I had to I could slip out of it so I viewed this period of chastity as potentially optional.

Oh, no, they had an answer for everything. The Asian Mistress produced an insert for the retaining ring. The insert was lined with sharp points facing inward, gently touching my flaccid cock. If I tried to pull off the device I would experience excruciating pain if not physical castration. After skillfully attaching the CB3000 the Asian Mistress pulled on it a few times to test its security. A couple of other trainers subsequently doubled checked as well.

"Bedtime," Mistress Blake said. I didn't need instructions to follow her back into the training room. We approached French doors which appeared to lead to another room. She punched a combination into the padlock and then freed the clasp securing the double doors.

She pulled the doors to the side revealing a pull out bed. A Murphy Bed. Queen size. I had expected to sleep on a cot, if that, so this was a pleasant surprise.

"Pull the bed down," commanded a voice from behind. "You will sleep here, now proceed to the center of the room."

I complied and was once again in position, arms on head, legs spread, all eyes scrutinizing me. Side glances and conversation telling me I am being laughed at or joked about.

"You may get out of bed only to use the toilet or to exercise." She smiled saying coyly, "if you can't sleep feel free to exercise on any of these machines. If you're out of bed you're either on the toilet or exercising, got it?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

Then I got the bedtime lecture. "You will be constantly monitored. There is an infrared camera over your bed which can see under the sheets. You will be punished severely if your hands go anywhere near your minuscule cock. Got it?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, "I will keep my hands away from my minuscule cock." My comment elicited some chuckles from around the room.

The lecture continued, "Opening either exterior door will set off a screeching alarm. Do not attempt to open either one."

You will be awakened in the morning by a buzzer which we will trigger from the other building. You are to get out of bed immediately, make up the bed linens, then close the bed and doors and secure the lock with the padlock. You are to go to the toilet, take a one minute shower, brush your teeth and shave.

After your morning preparations you will proceed to the center of the training room and read instructions on the monitors. You will perform a series of exercises before we begin the morning enemas and preparations. We will of course be watching you closely via the cameras, so it would be in your best interest to envision us standing here in the room with you.

"Oh, and Mistress V has secure internet access to any of all of the cameras. Twenty four seven. She was watching you today. She was surprised that you completed the required cycles today. So perhaps you should be proud." Pause. A compliment!

She continued speaking, "or perhaps we are the ones who should be proud. We control you. We make you do the things you do. Yeah, I think we'll take credit for your efforts today."

Perhaps as many as fifteen seconds elapsed before Mistress Blake spoke again, this time in a more normal voice, perhaps easing a bit from the authoritarian sound of her commands. "Tomorrow," she began, we will not work your abs. Tomorrow we will work every other muscle group repeatedly to exhaustion. That way when we resume abs training on Monday those other pesky muscle groups won't be able to help much. Your abs will have to do a lot more work on their own than they did today."

An explanation. At least it was an explanation. Never mind it was one I wish I had not heard, but she had at least made a effort to tell me about tomorrow's activities.

With that, she walked down the hall toward the back exit door and all the other trainers followed. Realizing that I should either be peeing or exercising I quickly slid onto the bed, pulled a corner of the sheet away from the mattress and slipped underneath.

The bed felt wonderful, though the pressure of my body on my bruised and injured rear end caused enough discomfort that I had to sleep on my side; not my usual sleeping position. I was asleep before I had any chance to contemplate the desperation.

The next thing I knew a loud buzzer had blasted me in to wakefulness. Another fun day at fitness camp was about to begin.

Epilogue

Even though I was stark naked, legs spread, arms straight out to the sides, palms up, it was the first time I actually wanted to be in that position. This is the first time I had been allowed in Mistress V's presence since She ordered me to go to the special fitness camp.

It was so wonderful to see Her! A tear streaked down my cheek at the sight of Her firm, perfectly shaped thighs and firm 36C breasts. I had survived hell and was once again allowed to be blessed with Her presence.

She pressed the working end of a riding crop against my abdomen perhaps to gauge the extent of any tightening. Throwing the crop down on the floor She said in a frustrated voice, "I'm going to have to touch you with my hands." Which apparently was an act She performed with disdain. "The abs you worked so hard to strengthen are still covered by flab. I think they feel firmer under all this fat but I can't tell for sure. We will start your diet plan today."

She pushed, told me to tighten as best as I could and pushed again in several places. Then I had to jump up and down and do jumping jacks while she watched.

It was endearing to once again hear her voice after having been deprived of such aural ecstasy for what seemed like an eternity. She spoke, "It took quite a bit of persuading by your trainers, she began, "but I am proud of you for making what I know was a test of your limits in working through the program."

Praise! She praised me! In five years of training with Mistress V I can only recall being rewarded with praise on two occasions. My spirits were buoyed, my heart singing; I was elated!

Until She spoke again.

"You were the perfect candidate to be the first to prove their system. You were way out of shape and met their requirements as a submissive. That is good. Your abs are stronger now but I want to see continuing improvement in your physique.

"Arrange to take two weeks off from work starting one month from now. I have arranged for you to be the first volunteer of the fitness camp's 14-day training period. Just like the three-day training except continued for 14 days. We will be able to see dramatic improvement immediately after this training. You will add $25,000 to the reserve I am holding until you satisfactorily complete the training.

"I will give you reporting instructions the night before you are to report for training. Meanwhile, follow closely the diet instructions I have emailed to you and note your intake on the form. Drink plenty of fluids and stay hydrated. Get at least eight hours of sleep each night. Mentally prepare for the challenge.

"You showed Me you could work through the three day 'warm-up' camp. Now impress me by putting forth an even greater effort to complete the fourteen day fitness camp." Long pause. She towered several inches above me, her deep hazel eyes riveted on to my as if she were infusing intensity into me.

Finally, Mistress V said words I very much dread, "You shall not speak to Me, be in My presence or try to contact Me in any way until you successfully complete the 14-day training."

She emphasized the word successfully, the amplitude of her voice making my heart pound as if I were being chased by a crazed black bear. I knew I was visibly shaking and my outstretched arms ached almost as much as my disappointed heart ached.

For the next 30 days I would be consumed with dread of having to relive the worst experience of my life. The eating restrictions and preparation requirements gave me no pause from constant thoughts of an impending intense experience.

I love Her. I love Mistress V. I will report for training as She requires.

I will do any thing to please Mistress V.

© 2017 Leo Deww

Dungeon_V
Dungeon_V
14 Followers